Dutch MILF In Johannesburg

Story Info
Dutchwoman seduces Zulu student in Johannesburg.
1.8k words
3.56
31.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,130 Followers

Now that I'm close to retiring, I have lots of time on my hands. My name is Sharon Van Hoevell and I'm a librarian living in the City of Johannesburg, South Africa. The crown jewel of R.S.A. I was born on November 9, 1957 and have lived in the region of Gauteng for most of my life. I have lived through some of the most interesting times in the history of the beautiful, promising and at times troubled Republic of South Africa.

As a young woman fresh out of university, I voted for President Nelson Mandela, the Father of Our Nation, and watched the end of Apartheid. When many whites living in the newly integrated Republic of South Africa started leaving the country following black liberation and the financial and social empowerment of communities of color, I decided to stay. I also watched the emergence of modern South Africa, a powerful nation unafraid to rise in the world and face the future. I am thankful for all that.

Yes, in my 57 years upon this Earth, I have seen much. I still believe in people, in spite of what I've been through. And I shall call South Africa my home until the day I die. Today, I live in Eden Vale, a quietly affluent sector of Johannesburg that's becoming fairly diverse. My neighbors are Zulus, Hindus and Chinese. They're middle-class folks, well-educated and upwardly mobile. While living in Eden Vale, I met someone whom I shall never forget until my shade descends in the underworld. A man who quite simply sets my world on fire.

Whom am I speaking of? William Njabulo, a tall, dark and handsome gentleman of the Zulu tribe. He's a civil engineering student at the University of Johannesburg, and often comes to the public library where I work in the evenings. Twenty three years old, brawny and sinfully sexy, William Njabulo could have been a male model or a star athlete if he wanted to, but the lad has a brain the size of Saturn.

William Njabulo is working on his Master's degree in civil engineering at the University of Johannesburg. He spent three years at Carleton University in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, where he earned his bachelor's degree in engineering. The guy is fine-looking, well-traveled and well-spoken. I have not seen the likes of him before. Is it any wonder that I became utterly fascinated with the charming Zulu gentleman?

Before long, William and I were having regular meetings at a little café near the public library, and the more I learned about this exquisitely handsome and intelligent young black man, the more enthralled I became. I've always been fond of dark-skinned men. In fact, my former husband, Sahil Gagandeep, is originally from India. We have a 22-year-old daughter together, Richa, who's studying at the University of London in London, England. In the days when Sahil and I met, interracial relationships were frowned upon. We got married in Berkshire, England, a place we fell in love with while traveling during our university years.

My family disowned me for loving a dark-skinned Indian man, and I honestly don't care. I love who I love. In those early days, I loved Sahil Gagandeep very much. The fact that his skin was very dark never bothered me. I found my Indian husband beautiful, intelligent and charismatic. How come we're divorced? Oh, there's a story there but I won't burden you with it. Sahil and I split because he discovered a fondness for young men later in life, and I refuse to play wife for a gay husband. Just not my cup of tea, ladies and gentlemen.

All these things I shared with William Njabulo during those charming little coffee dates. The handsome Zulu stud told me quite a bit about himself. While studying civil engineering at Carleton University in the Canadian capital, William met a tall, lovely young Italian woman named Isabella Tartaglia. They began dating, and things got pretty serious but unfortunately, her family wasn't thrilled about her being with him. The two of them split shortly before William graduated from Carleton University, turned his back on Canada and returned to the Republic of South Africa.

William Njabulo had a very sad look on his handsome face as he told me about his painful breakup with Isabella, the gutless Italian wench. I listened attentively and gently laid my hand on William's hand as he shared his tale of woe with me. We were sitting inside Randy's Pub, one of my favorite little corner eateries and drinking establishments, and people were staring at us. It's a mostly white establishment with a few Africans and South Asians among the clientele. The sight of a, ahem, mature white woman and a young black man, sitting together, caused people to look at us awkwardly.

William picked up on that, took a look around and shook his head. I sighed as William muttered that some things in the supposedly integrated Republic of South Africa would never change. I looked at William and smiled, licking my lips suggestively. The Zulu stud didn't pick up on the major signals I threw his way. So I had to improvise. Taking William Njabulo's face in my hands, I looked into his startled eyes and planted a big wet kiss on his full, sensual lips.

As I kissed William, a hush fell over the restaurant. I, a white woman living in the Republic of South Africa, just did the unthinkable. I kissed a black man in public. The other patrons in the pub looked at us. A middle-aged, bald white male dining with a Chinese woman looked at me angrily, shaking his head. I looked at William, who smiled nervously. You've got sweet lips Mr. Zulu, I said with a nasty grin. William and I finished our drinks, and then went back to my place.

It had been a while since I got laid, but certain things you never forget how to do. As soon as we got to my house, I turned to face William, smiled sexily and kissed him. Before we did the do, I laid the ground rules. My house. My bed. My body. My pussy. My rules. The Zulu stud nodded, and then we began our fun. I laid William on the bed and began undressing. At the age of 57, I am still in shape and thanks to my workouts and good Dutchwoman's genes, I look really good.

I

stood naked before William, and the young Zulu nodded appreciatively. I'm 5'11 and weigh 175 pounds. My hair is long, curly and blonde, my eyes are blue and my skin is alabaster. My hips are wide, my butt is round, my tits are firm and not saggy, and damn it, I know I look good. I joined William on the bed, and licked the gorgeous African stud from his head to his toes. I finally made my way to his groin area, and inhaled his masculine scent. William's big dick stared at me like a menacing black snake.

Yummy, I thought, and went to work on William's dick. The Zulu stud looked at me, smiling faintly. William slowly sighed as I sucked his long and thick Zulu cock with gusto. I licked his dick and massaged his balls, watching his face for a reaction while pleasuring him. William nodded and gently raked his hands through my long blonde hair as I went down on him. When William finally came, I sucked his masculine spunk. The brother tasted absolutely wonderful. I like, seriously.

Afterwards, I lay on the bed, and made William worship at my altar. I have some very basic rules. If a man can't eat my pussy, then he can't fuck me. Lucky for both of us, William excelled at eating pussy. The Zulu stud feasted on my mound like a hungry man, flicking his tongue over my clit while fingering my pussy. William ate my pussy like there was no tomorrow, and had me squealing and squirming in delight. Very few men have made me cum on the first try, and I am happy to say that William belonged to that exclusive club.

Sighing happily, I told William I was ready for the main event. The Zulu stud grinned happily, and rolled a condom on his thick black cock. I spread my shapely thighs invitingly as William got between my legs. You look beautiful, William said sweetly, as he rubbed his dick against my cunt. I smiled and nodded, urging him to stick his dick in me. William is a gentleman and I like that in a man but I also like my men sexually aggressive. Fuck me, I said, and the Zulu stud did as he was told.

I groaned sharply as William thrust his dick into my cunt while burying his face between my tits. I wrapped my arms around his torso, and urged him to fuck me harder. William pounded away at me, stabbing my cunt with his big Zulu dick. I cried out and begged him for more. William later put me on all fours and completely dominated me. The brother spanked my big Dutchwoman's ass and pulled on my long blonde hair while slamming his dick into my cunt. It felt so good that I decided on the spot that I had to have William fill up another hole of mine.

When I told him what I had in mind, William was all for it. What man doesn't like the idea of sticking his dick into a woman's ass? I took a few minutes to prepare my big Dutch booty for William's thick Zulu cock. A little soap and water goes a long way before you try anal sex, ladies. When I was finally ready, I got on all fours and shook my big white butt at William. The Zulu stud grinned and playfully smacked my big ass as he got into position behind me.

I gritted my teeth as William pushed his dick into my well-lubricated asshole. The Zulu stud placed his big, strong hands on my hips and held me into place as he began fucking me. I hadn't had anal sex in ages, but William definitely helped me make up for lost time. William fucked me with slow strokes at first, going deeper and deeper inside of me. I howled, I squealed and I moaned as the Zulu stud fucked me in the ass. It hurt and also felt wickedly good at the same time. Seriously, if anal sex is wrong, then this Dutchwoman doesn't want to be right!

Much later, after we both came several times, William and I lay side by side on the bed, completely and utterly spent. I rested my head against the Zulu stud's chest, and smiled happily. I definitely want this to be a regular event. William Njabulo and I are lovers, and we also enjoy going to movies and restaurants together. So what if he's way younger than me and of a different skin color? It's nobody's business what a willing white woman and a sexy black man are doing together in 2014's South Africa. I live my life my way and make no apologies.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,130 Followers