Early Experiences in Sharing

Story Info
First FMF and a share of a girlfriend with a friend MFM.
2.3k words
4.11
12.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My very first threesome was in college with a girl I was dating, Sarah. We went to see a concert (Weather Report) and returned back to her apartment with about a dozen friends. We continued the party there with alcohol and pot and... One of these friends was her BFF from Tampa. She was spending the night, too, and I have forgotten her name.

As the after party was breaking up Sarah told me I shouldn't drive home and to stay there with her. Sarah, her friend and I went into the bedroom and the girls smiled and pushed the two twin beds together. Sarah and I got into one and her friend on the other side. I was in the middle. Sarah started "playing" with me and I was trying to play it cool knowing her friend was right there!

We were making out and touching each other when her friend said, "what about me?" Sarah smiled and said it's only fair. Wow! I spent the night with the two of them in all combinations. One would be sucking my penis and I would be licking the vagina of the other. They would go into a 69 while I watched and then I would slide my cock into the girl on top. After I would cum the girl on the bottom would lick and suck all of my cum of the other. The benefit of youth was my quick recovery powers. It was awesome. I think they may have had some experience playing with each other before that night. LOL.

One of my early MFM experiences involved a girlfriend of mine here in Denver. I was 27 or 28 and she was 19-20. Ellen worked with one of my former roommates in an opticians office. We met through him and began dating soon after. She was young and enthusiastic. I provided her a safe space to speak freely of her desires and fantasies.

I had a party at my house one night that was crowded and fun. Ellen and I had a good buzz going and decided to go to my bedroom and make love as the party was winding down. There were just a couple of people left at the party. One of them was my friend Dennis. Dennis was a good looking blonde and fancied himself as a bit of a ladies man. I knew Ellen found him attractive.

I already had several threesomes by this time and as we made love I was teasing her by asking if I should invite Dennis into the room to join us. This really got her going. I would describe the two of us having our way with her as we would be doubling her pleasure. Two men sucking her puffy sensitive breasts... One man eating her pussy as she sucked the other one... This was really driving her crazy and she got as wet as I had ever seen her. She asked if I was serious and I told her whatever she wanted to happen could happen. She said she wanted to try it.

By now the party was just my roommate, Ed, and Dennis talking in the living room. We could hear them through the shared wall. She asked me to go ask Dennis if he wanted to do this. I told her it was her fantasy and that she would have to do the asking. This made her very nervous but she plucked up the courage to throw on an oversized t-shirt I gave her and to go into the living room. She had to ask Dennis if he wanted to have sex with her while my roommate was sitting there. I don't know what words she used but pretty soon she was back in the bedroom and stripping off the t-shirt. She said that she asked him and that he would be coming in soon. She stripped off the t-shirt and straddled me and began riding my very hard dick.. That was the sight that greeted Dennis when he walked into the room.

I stopped her and told her it was her time to guide what she wanted to do. She was too nervous to say what she wanted. I told her to get off the bed and go to Dennis and kiss him. She stood and walked over to him in her nakedness. They began to make out and Dennis was quickly moving to moving his hands all over her body. He was rubbing her puffy breasts with his palms... Pulling on the hard nipples and sucking on them... Eventually he was sucking on her tits and his fingers were in her vagina fingering her as her hips pumped back and forth. It was a very erotic sight for me. Ellen was rubbing his stiffening cock through his jeans.

I stepped in behind her and ground my hard cock against her butt. I whispered in her ear to take Dennis' clothes off. Dennis stepped back as she began to unbutton his shirt. I continued to play with her breasts and finger her as she removed it and then started undoing his belt. She was bent over and I slipped my cock into her and gave a few pumps. I was so close to cumming I had to stop.

She knelt on the floor and unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans. It was the moment of truth. She looked up at him and then back at me and then pulled his jeans and underwear down to his knees in one motion. A very hard dick was at eye level. Dennis has a penis that was not as thick as my 7 inches. His penis was about 6 inches long and was unusual in that it curved upward dramatically. Not straight, but really curved. As she looked at it and took it in her hand, I told her to "suck his cock".

When I first met Ellen she really wasn't very good at sucking my dick. After several months of "practice" she was quite good at it. Dennis got to experience her skills first hand. I watched as she knelt there with Dennis's penis in her mouth and her head bobbing up and down it. She would take it out of her mouth and look at him as she would lick it or suck his balls. I knelt behind her and started playing with her pussy again. I stood and said let's take this to the bed.

I got in first and took a position against the wall. Ellen was next and in the middle, then Dennis got in. I told Ellen to lay on her back. Dennis and I began to suck her tits while both of our hands were at her pussy. We would trade off fingering her deeply while the other would rub her clit. Ellen's hips were bucking off the bed and her pussy was as wet as I'd ever felt it. She squirted for the first time in her life and made a wet spot on the bed. There would be more wet spots.

Ellen said loudly, "somebody fuck me!" I motioned to Dennis to go first. With Ellen on her back Dennis climbed in between her legs and lifted her feet into the air. Ellen reached down and grabbed his hard cock and began rubbing it up and down her vagina. She stopped rubbing and held him still. Dennis sank his penis into her and she let out a deep moan. The sight of my girlfriend being fucked by another man inflamed my arousal. Ellen and I shared a very wet and passionate kiss as Dennis began pumping into her pussy. Her hips were rising and falling to his thrusts. The smell of sex filled the room. Ellen told me later that the curve of his dick made the head rub along the top of her vagina and he frequently hit her g-spot. This was a new sensation for her that she really enjoyed.

Dennis and Ellen continued to fuck as I rubbed and kissed her nipples. I would reach between her legs and rub her clitoris which elicited a more frantic and excited response from her. I directed the action again and told Ellen to turn over and put her ass in the air. She loved to be fucked doggy style. Dennis mounted her and kept a steady pace making her groan with each thrust. I lay under to her to where she could suck me and moved my cock to her lips. She began sucking with gusto but frequently would let my cock fall out of her mouth when Dennis would thrust extra hard or pick up his pace. Ellen had her first orgasm in this way.

We continued to try different positions and Dennis and I would switch places as we tried to hold off our orgasms as long as possible. Ellen came several more times as we did this. I could just imagine what my roommate thought as he had to hear what was going on in my room. At one point Dennis was on his back as Ellen was riding his cock. I pushed her forward, onto his chest, so I could lick her ass as they fucked. That was a new sensation for her that she seemed to enjoy. I grabbed some lube from my nightstand and coated a finger and began to push it in her ass. She was not a fan of ass play normally but tonight she let me. I inserted my finger and I could feel Dennis' dick through the wall between her ass and pussy as he moved inside her. I inserted a second finger and this sent Ellen over the edge. She came as hard as I had ever seen her. I tried to put my cock in her ass but she said she couldn't take that. I didn't want to ruin her first threesome so I stopped.

We were at it for over an hour. Ellen was exhausted and told us so. She wanted us to cum soon. Dennis was on his back and inside her. He began thrusting into her with more purpose and speed. It didn't take long for him to cum. I watched as he pumped his cum into her and it began to seep out of her pussy with his dick still inside of her. As his dick deflated it fell out and the cum began to flow out of her pussy in a small light yellow creamy stream which would cling to her blond pubic hair and then drop on to Dennis' softening dick. I moved forward, lifted her ass higher and sank my cock into her hot and messy pussy and fucked her hard until I came. It didn't last long. I was so ready. She collapsed on Dennis' chest and they kissed as my dick softened inside her. The mixed cum of Dennis and I clung to my dick as I withdrew and left long strings between her pussy and me.

She rolled off Dennis and pulled me up to her and told me she loved me and thanked me for the experience. She turned on her side and cuddled onto my chest and closed her eyes. Dennis took this as his cue to dress and leave. Dressed now, he bent over the bed and kissed her cheek before leaving and gave me a big grin and a thumbs up. He also ran his hands over her cum covered ass and then gave it a playful slap which made Ellen jump and grin. He left the room with a smile.

After he left Ellen and I began to talk. She said that this was the wildest thing she'd ever done. Being so young I would imagine she'd say that. I asked if she enjoyed it and she said yes. Asking her what was the best part for her she said it was having Dennis' dick in her mouth as I fucked her and looked into her eyes. She said it made her feel so naughty and sexy. I asked about the ass play and she said she liked it but wasn't sure about the double penetration as she'd never had anal sex before and thought it would hurt too much. I said we'd work on that and she grinned and slapped my chest with her hand.

I also asked about how she brought up the subject of having the threesome with Dennis. She said it was very difficult and that she walked into the living room and stood as Dennis and Ed were talking. They both took immediate notice of her attire and disheveled look. Her breasts and nipples were clearly visible through the shirt which fell just inches below her pussy. She said her mouth went suddenly dry but she managed to speak up and asked Dennis if she could talk with him in the kitchen. He followed her there. I'm sure he got an eyeful as her butt moved sensuously under the short shirt. She said she turned and stepped forward and kissed him and then asked if he would like to make love to her. She said he was, of course, incredulous. She said she took his hand and put it on her breast and said she was serious and. if he wanted her, he should come into my room. He grabbed her and kissed her and told her he would be in shortly. Dennis told me the same story later.

I wondered what it would be like to see Dennis or my roommate after this. The roommate was cool and said he was always available if we ever needed a third. Ellen liked him but didn't find him that attractive so we never included him. We did have another time with Dennis though. Ellen and I broke up about 6 months later and I lost track of her. A couple of months after that Dennis convinced a girlfriend to include me in her first threesome. That was another great experience as Dennis and I had some experience in pleasing a woman together. She would later become his wife.