East and West Cum Together Ch. 10

Story Info
Sunita goes more extreme with Raj and Paul.
4.3k words
4.17
1.5k
4

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 05/01/2024
Created 07/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

East and West Cum Together

Chapter 10: Anal Becomes...?

Max had taken Madhu on another shopping trip, Madhu insisting that she needed some new lingerie and a sexy dress, despite or maybe because of all the stuff that she had acquired on her last shopping trip. Maybe she was hoping for another lesbian encounter with Max, or even Chloe. Being left alone for the afternoon, AJ took the opportunity to phone Raj. Well, the call was more for his sexy sister!

"Hey Raj, my better half has gone shopping with Max again, she is gonna be out for hours. How is your better half, my little sis?"

"Yeah, Sunnu said something about that. She's here with me and doing great. Just before you called, we were in the mood for a hot session, may be an anal too."

Once AJ and Madhu had swapped with Raj and Sunnu, things were pretty cool amongst the four of them. They were openly talking about foreplay and sex. Although it was a surprise to AJ that Sunita was open to anal play. Wow, his little sister was getting wild. Suddenly his land (cock) twitched in incestuous longing; he'd love to try Sunita's arse if he got the chance AJ thought to himself.

"Oh wow, how about me joining in?" AJ was laughing when he said this, but soon realised, he was actually asking if his sister was ready to do a double team; or maybe even going DP.

"Oh sorry, never thought of that, AJ." Raj was addressing AJ more informally now, just by his name, no longer calling him bhaiya (brother).

Sunita took the phone from Raj's hands and told AJ, "Bhaiya, actually me and Raj were thinking of walking over to see Paul."

"Oh, so is something cooking?" AJ asked.

"Well, we were thinking of... " Sunita felt a little shy telling her brother what she and Raj were planning to do.

"Okay, looks like my little sis is gonna do a two-on-one for the first time today. Is that it?"

"Oh bhaiya, yes." She hesitated, "But more than two on one, if you can guess what I mean. Raj had told me that he wanted to make this as a surprise gift to Paul. We both want to thank Paul for all the wonderful sex Raj has had with Max. Raj's lifelong fantasy of fucking a blonde has been fulfilled, all thanks to Max. So we wanted to return the favour to Paul."

"Oh, okay forget it then, I will talk to you guys later, have fun," AJ said and was about to drop the call, a little bit disappointed he would not be part of his little sister's first DP session.

"Hey AJ, why don't you come over? We want to film this special sexcapade with my latest video camera. Maybe you can shoot it for us, and maybe she will do it another time..." Raj offered a carrot to tempt AJ as he could sense his brother-in-law's disappointment.

Sunnu playfully slapped Raj for talking about doing it another time. Sunita had agreed to do a DP just the one time only, and only after a lot of cajoling from Raj. He had really had to convince her that she should. As a dutiful wife, Raj had said that she should agree to what he wanted. Raj had never acted like that before. An old-fashioned Indian husband where the wife has to do as she is commanded. Raj was more enlightened than that, so he must be desperate for her to do it. Last night Sunita had reluctantly given in and agreed. As a thank you, Raj had eaten her pussy for a long time, not even asking for a blowjob in return. Now she was feeling better about it and the idea was hot. She was tingling all over in anticipation, not just her chut. Maybe that was why she had been so open with AJ? Paul had been told to expect something special, but not what. The thought that AJ would be there to video everything was even more exciting.

"Sure, just wait for me then all three of us can go over to Paul's as a group. Will Paul be OK with me filming it?"

"Sure," Sunita replied.

AJ raced to Raj's place in record time. When Sunnu opened the door for him, he hugged her, and kissed her full lips. As his hands cupped her arse, she sighed and rubbed against him, grinding her groin hard on his erection.

Sunita, was wearing a pink sleeveless top with a deep neck, showing off her generous cleavage. In contrast to her light brown thighs, she had a cream-coloured mini-skirt. She had not bothered to wear either her bra or panties. With pale red lipstick, she had a perfect look of a seductress. As Sunita ground herself against AJ he knew she was naked under her top and skirt and that made him hard.

"Oh Sunnu, so you are gonna do it, right? A DP with Raj and Paul!"

"Oh bhaiya, don't make me nervous any more than I already am. I have never taken a cock in my chut and gaand at the same time. I am a little scared right now."

"But excited I guess?" AJ said. Sunita looked down to the floor and blushed.

"Oh don't you worry darling. We have seen so many DP porno scenes. You will just be fine, you know what to do, what will happen," said Raj, coming up behind Sunnu, giving her a hug to ease her worries.

AJ was in agony as he wanted to be the other man for Sunnu's first DP and was unsure whether to tell them of his desire. But AJ knew how special Max and Paul were for Raj and Sunnu. It was Max who had guided Sunnu to explore her wild side, which so benefited AJ who had gotten to fuck her many times now.

He admitted to himself that he was jealous but said nothing, resigning himself to the fact that he would have to wait his turn. Maybe another day, he consoled himself. No not maybe, definitely, he knew his little sister so well. Once she had done it for the first time she would want to do it again, and he knew she would want him involved.

Hey! At least he was going to watch it live and record it too. Some consolation prize! And he would get a close-up view of the action. He never tired of viewing his younger sister's chut, especially up close.

Raj, Sunita and AJ crossed to Max and Paul's apartment and rang the bell. Paul, dressed in just shorts, exposing his broad chest, opened the door.

"Hey Sunnu, what a surprise!" Paul said as he hugged her.

"Oh Paul, how do I look?" Sunita smiled at Paul, posing for him.

"Wow, you look so beautiful baby, as always." Paul said. "What are you all doing here, and what's up with this video camera?"

"AJ is going to help us with shooting today." Raj smiled mysteriously.

"Oh! And what is he gonna shoot?"

"I'll tell you inside, but we did promise you something special," Sunita said and slowly walked towards the third bedroom. "Fuck Room now", she mouthed, still smiling at Paul, her sexy body swaying seductively.

Paul had had sex with Sunita and Raj alone before and along with Max as a four-some, they were in a pretty open relationship now, but this seemed something new. Sunita had gone straight to the Fuck Room. Why was AJ here, and why with a camera? Paul was thoroughly confused.

What the fuck! Paul thought to himself as he followed Sunita into the room. As he was getting ready to close the door behind him, Raj and AJ followed him in. AJ already getting the camera ready to film things.

"Paul, Sunnu wants to do her first DP, with you and me," Raj explained, "and AJ is going to shoot it all for Max to see when she is back."

"Wow! Fuck me! Sunnu, that's a big step for you. I mean, is it gonna be your first DP?" Paul asked, hugging Sunita, his cock already hardening at the thought of doing Sunita in a DP with Raj.

"Yes Paul, I wanted it to be special, with you and Raj." Sunita buried her face in Paul's manly chest. At times, she could still be very shy and innocent.

This was a pleasant surprise for even Paul, who had fucked many girls, both before and after his marriage to Max. He never imagined that this shy Indian beauty would be ready so soon to do her first DP, nor that she would give him the honour to be a part of it.

"Sunnu, I am honoured that you even thought of me to be part of this."

Sunita blushed at the compliment Paul had paid her in what he had said, he was almost Indian in his thoughts by saying he was honoured. In truth it was Sunita who was honoured to have a partner like Paul for this next momentous step in her continued sexual awakening.

"Paul, your cock is so thick, I am sure I will not be able to take it up my ass, not in a DP, so you will fuck my pussy and Raj will put it in my ass, OK?"

Without waiting for any answer from Paul, Sunita sat and pulled down his shorts. He was not wearing anything underneath, and his long thick cock was immediately freed.

Sunita looked at AJ and suddenly, more confident and in control commanded, "Bhaiya, start shooting now," as she started licking Paul's hard cock, before looking directly into the camera lens. AJ zoomed in close on his sister's face as she took Paul's white cock, which contrasted against Sunita's darker face, deep into her mouth.

Raj quickly got out of his clothes and went to stand next to Paul.

Sunita locked eyes with her loving husband and took his hard cock in her hands while still sucking energetically on Paul's cock. Sunita switched things up and son was alternating the licking, kissing and the sucking action between the two cocks in front of her. She was mewling and purring in delight. Her tender and sensuous attention drove the men wild as she switched between them.

AJ was covering the erotic scene going on right in front of him. His little sister was going to do her first DP, and he was the one who was going to shoot it. He wished Madhu was here to witness it as well.

The thought of what he was going to soon witness went through AJ's mind, and he too started getting hard. With one hand on the camera, he unzipped himself, removed his trousers, stepped out of his briefs, and began gently stroking himself while shooting the scene unfolding in front of him.

Sunita was now giving a deep throat treatment to the two beautiful cocks in front of her, getting them hard, like iron rods. The sheer contrast between Paul's white cock and Raj's dark brown one was a sight for Sunita's eyes. And made a perfect picture in the camera viewfinder.

Seeing AJ was hard, Sunita stopped her pleasuring of Raj and Paul, crawled over to him and sucked his cock for a few seconds. "I couldn't leave you out entirely, bhaiya."

"OK, Sunnu, let's do it," said Paul, eager to move things along; and taking control of things now.

AJ was shooting every moment and enjoying it like hell. In the meantime, he had also gotten rid of his T-shirt and was butt naked, just like the everyone in the room.

To make it easy on Sunita, Paul laid down on his back on the bed.

"Come on my sexy little bitch, give me your hot fucking cunt," he said crudely, turning Sunita on instantly. Paul was generally a quiet, sensitive and caring lover and very rarely used profanities when they fucked, until he came that is.

Sunita straddled Paul, sank down and rode his cock, slowly taking the thick meat inside her pussy, which was already wet with the anticipation of a new sexual delight.

She was getting ready to write a new chapter in her journey of sexual experiences, and this time Max wasn't involved.

Sunita bent forward and raised her ass to allow Raj access. What a titillating visual that was!

"Fuck me Raj, fuck my ass. Grab my hair and fuck me like a dog. Fuck me hard baby."

Sunita ensured that all of Paul's dick was buried in her magical pussy and then began kissing him. He fondled her hanging globes and responded to her kisses. Raj mounted Sunita from behind and began to rub the tip of his cock on the entrance of Sunita's asshole.

"OK, baby, here we go, your first DP. Smile at the camera," Raj said playfully, and Sunita turned her face and gave her best smile to the camera which was being held in shaking hands by her brother AJ. Sunita noticed the look of awe in his face as Raj made his move and pushed his cock into her butt.

Max had guided Sunita on how to prepare for anal sex so she was well lubed up before she left her apartment. In a few minutes, Raj's cock was halfway up her arse. Sunita gasped when she felt it first enter and stretch her. Paul was patient, letting Raj get deep into Sunita's arse before beginning the double assault on her.

Raj finally managed to insert his member all the way inside and said, "OK buddy, let's start fucking our sexy little slut in both holes."

Sunita moaned in anticipatory delight.

Paul began to fuck Sunnu's pussy while Raj did the same to her ass, their rhythms matching instantly.

"Just like that, fuck me Paul. Don't stop. Deeper, deeper, DEEPER!" Sunnu was enjoying the double ride now, losing herself to the sensations washing over her. Her pussy was tingling and her arse was burning as the two men she loved most in the world enjoyed her sexual assets to the full, but in a completely new way.

Raj was fucking his lovely wife in the ass, and was enjoying the fact that she was sandwiched between two horny guys. Paul was obviously fond of his light brown beauty and always looked forward to fucking Sunnu.

Sunnu was delighted in having two cocks inside her for the first time, but she was stretching to accommodate them both fully. That just made things even better for her. She screamed out in ecstasy as the men fucked her.

"Aah Paul, fuck me, fuck me harder. Aah, give that thick cock to me."

"Wow Sunnu, what a perfect slut you are fucking two guys at the same time." AJ said with pride in his voice. He made sure to zoom in for plenty of extra close-up views of the two cocks plunging in and out of his sister in perfectly synchronised tandem, and all while still slowly stroking his own cock.

"Aah bhaiya, yes, I am truly a slut now. Fuck me Raj, harder harder, fuck my ass, you like it, don't you, aah."

"Yes, my randi (slut), I love to fuck your ass. Aah, yes, fuck, fuck."

Raj was now fucking Sunnu's arse deeper and deeper, powering in as deep as he could. Paul was sucking on Sunnu's hard nipples and fucking her tight wet cunt with all the force he could. Sunnu was struggling to take the thrusts from both guys as they pounded her. They had lost their rhythm and were now ploughing her as best as they could. This was harder than she had imagined it would be, and it was wearing her out. But she was enjoying it. She knew both men were really turned on by her, and that only increased her pleasure. Then she remembered AJ was filming everything, that got her even more excited, and gave her the energy and willpower to keep going. She turned her face towards the camera again, ensuring the delight on her face could be seen.

"Aah aah, fuck Sunnu, what a sexy ass you have baby. I am so fucking glad that you started to do anal. All thanks to Max." Raj was panting as he spoke.

"Yes Raj, fuck me, fuck me hard, oh Max, thank you baby."

Paul was grunting and fucking Sunnu's pussy with shorter strokes. Sunnu had cum once, and her cunt juices were flowing over Paul's cock, making it even more slippery.

"You dirty slut, fucking bitch, take my cock, deeper, deeper, fuck Sunnu, you are such a dirty whore." Paul was going crazy with lust.

AJ's cock was almost ready to burst, seeing all the action right in front of his eyes. He was filming everything from different angles, and was continuing to take close-ups of Sunita's ass and pussy being pounded at the same time. Occasionally switching to her face to capture the delight and ecstasy, mixed in with a little pain. What he found most exciting was the way Sunita was panting and constantly begging for more from both of the men.

The DP session continued for several more minutes, with all three sweating like pigs.

Raj had the most fun, fucking Sunnu's arse while her chut (pussy) had another cock buried in it. For Sunita, it was painful and yet intensely pleasurable at the same time. Two throbbing hard cocks were practically tearing apart her pussy and arse. She was on her knees all the time, getting fucked like crazy. Her head was shaking, making her hair fly out wildly, adding to the sexiness of the scene that was filling AJ's camera viewfinder.

"Aah Paul, fuck me deeper, harder, make me your cum slut again. Oh baby, aah." Sunnu had closed her eyes and was almost in a trance.

"Fuck, fuck Sunnu, you are my fucking slut now, I'm gonna cum in your pussy baby," said Paul as he began emptying his balls.

Soon Raj also felt the cum boiling in his body, ready to explode.

"Fuck, fuck, oh baby, I am cumming too now, in your ass baby," said Raj and filled Sunita's arse with his thick cum.

Raj pulled out his cock from Sunita's arse and moved away from her. Sunita freed herself from Paul before collapsing on the bed next to him. She was dead tired and fully satisfied by her first-ever experience of taking a cock in her pussy and up her bum at the same time. Raj cuddled up next to his wife, who was completely spent after the intensive fucking she'd just got. A fucking she had asked for. Sunita knew, there and then, that this wouldn't be her only time doing DP. And what other ways could she take more than one cock, she silently mused as she recovered.

Raj held Sunita's left hand, and Sunnu gave her right hand to Paul. All three were like lovers lying next to each other, sleeping beautifully, all naked.

AJ turned the camera off and began stroking his cock, looking at his sexy sister all fucked up. He, too, was super horny and tired at the same time.

With a few strokes, his thick cum spurted out of his cock, falling on the floor below. He wiped the cum off the floor and then got out of the Fuck Room. AJ went and lay on the sofa in the living room to recover from all the sexual tension he had gone through without actually participating in the act.

AJ felt as if someone was shaking him up from deep sleep. He barely opened his eyes and saw his lovely sister, naked, bending over him, waking him up.

"Bhaiya, get up and come inside the Fuck Room."

Obediently AJ followed Sunnu to the Fuck Room. He was watching her swinging hips and imagining how wonderful it would be to fuck that ass right now.

"Fuck, these guys are gonna have another threesome and I'm going to be holding the camera, and jerking off my dick again," AJ muttered to himself, angrily.

When AJ stepped inside the room, Raj was holding the camera; adjusting it for proper exposure, checking everything was OK. Sunita hugged AJ saying, "Now it is your turn, bhaiya."

These were probably the hottest six words AJ had heard in a long time. He kissed Sunnu and said, "Oh my dear baby sister, I love you so much. Do I get to fuck you in the ass?"

"No bhaiya, Paul had my pussy earlier, so he wants to fuck my ass this time. Next time, I promise you. Next time my ass will belong to you my sweet brother."

AJ did not argue any further, but lay down on the bed, waiting for his lovely and sexy younger sister to ride his cock. Sunita hugged Paul and kissed him, using her tongue in his open mouth, stirring passion and a bit of jealousy in AJ's hard cock.

"Come baby, sit on my cock, take it in all the way," AJ instructed.

Sunita slowly rode on AJ's cock and adjusted it till her pussy engulfed it all. She leant forward, kissing AJ's lips, playing with his tongue.

Paul spanked Sunita's sexy round arse a few times. With every slap, her cheeks shook as if inviting him to fuck it with his thick cock.

Sunita's arse was used to taking Paul's cock inside it by now. In fact, it was Paul who had taken Sunita's anal virginity several weeks ago.

By now, Raj had adjusted the camera and was shooting his beloved and cherished wife getting fucked by two cocks at the same time. Sunita was so horny and ready that she'd started with the guys before checking if he was ready.

While AJ was sucking on Sunnu's tongue, his hands were busy, rubbing and kneading her firm tits and hard nipples. Just these acts and AJ's hard cock pulsing inside her wet pussy was driving Sunita mad, and Paul had not even inserted his cock in her arse yet.

12