Easter with Mom

Story Info
Mom sends son on a sexy Easter scavenger hunt
1.5k words
3.99
499.2k
142
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
klrxo
klrxo
9,231 Followers

Being a teenager, I wasn't sure if mom was gonna do the whole Easter basket thing for me anymore. Dad could care less. He would be out playing golf with his buddies, like he was nearly every sunday.

It was early morning and I'm sure my folks were still asleep. I knew mom had always put my Easter baskets out at night, after I was asleep, so I decided to sneak downstairs to see what, if anything, was there. Instead of a basket full of junk candy, I found an envelope with my name on it. I opened it and found a card from mom. It read:

Dear Thomas,

You're grown now, love, you're a big boy now, you've outgrown those little candies...the first clue to this game you'll find in the crotch of mother's panties.

Happy Hunting!!!

Love, Mom

I was a bit confused for a minute. Mother's panties? There were only two places I would find a pair of her panties...in her dresser, or the laundry room. I decided to try the laundry room upstairs. I snuck by my parent's bedroom and into the laundry. I didn't have to dig far in the hamper to find a pair of my mom's white silk panties. I noticed the inside crotch was damp and this strange pungent smell hit my nose. There was a note inside. It read:

Thomas,

Now you've found the panties, love, and the smell contained within, now bring the crotch up to your nose and slowly breathe it in.

I did so and the aroma was so stong it made my head spin. I kept reading.

Make sure before you put them down, the stench you know quite well, to find the next of mother's clues you'll need your sense of smell.

Love, Mom

I walked all through the house sniffing, but didn't smell anything obvious. I decided to sit down at the kitchen table and have a bowl of cereal. As I was eating, mom came walking into the kitchen. She had on her short silk robe and her bare feet tapped lightly against the floor.

"Good Morning, love." She said.

"Morning Mom." I said.

"You're up early. Must have been anxious to see what the Easter bunny left you." She said.

"Yeah." I muttered.

I watched mom make her coffee. Her milky-white legs were so long and soft-looking and her ass was so full and plump. The way her large sagging breasts wobbled from side to side beneath her robe as she moved about the kitchen was amazing. She came over and took a seat next to me at the table. Suddenly, that strong, pungent smell hit me like a club. It was the same smell from her panties and it was very very strong. She looked at me with a little smile.

"Are you okay, sweetie?" She asked.

"Yeah...I'm...I'm fine." I said.

"Are you sure?" Mom continued. It was as if she knew what was bothering me and was trying to get an honest answer from me.

"Yeah...it's nothing." I muttered.

"Because if there is something bothering you, you should probably say something and get it off your mind." She said.

"It's just...just...the...the smell." I answered.

Mom looked into my eyes with a straight face.

"You're smelling something, sweetheart? What is it? Is it something you've smelt before?" She asked.

"Yeah." I answered.

"Where? Tell me where you've smelt it before." Mom demanded.

"Your...your panties." I said.

Mom got a big smile as she stared at me lovingly with those gleaming brown eyes.

"Then let your nose be your guide." She whispered.

Dad came around the corner and into the kitchen. He was dressed in his golf clothing.

"I'm gonna take the boys out for lunch after the game so I might be a little longer today." He said.

"That's fine. You and the boys play hard, but no betting this time." Mom answered as she got up and gave dad a kiss.

"Sure you don't wanna join us, sport?" Dad asked me.

"Naw, I'm not too into golf." I answered.

"He's gonna hang out here with his Easter bunny today." Mom said with a smile.

Dad left and mom did a few dishes. She came over and stood close to me. The strong smell hit me once again as she smiled down at me.

"I'm gonna go up and take my shower." She said.

She pranced out of the kitchen, looking back at me as she rounded the corner. I remembered her words to let my nose be my guide so I slowly walked to the kitchen doorway. I looked towards the stairway and mom looked at me with a strange smile as she made her way up the stairs.

I followed the pungent smell upstairs and stopped at the top step. Mom looked at me with that same quirky grin as she entered her room. I went to her bedroom door and peered inside. Mom reached under her robe, slid her panties down her long legs and kicked them onto the floor. She entered her bathroom and closed the door, leaving the panties laying on the floor in her bedroom. I went over and picked them up. The strong fishy smell nearly knocked me over. Taped inside the panties was a note.

Dear Thomas,

Followed your nose you did and you've found another clue, your mother's deep aroma is now controling you. Turn the panties inside-out and slowly sniff again, slide your tongue across the crotch, tasting where they've been.

I took a deep whiff and tasted the strong saltyness of the slightly moistened crotch. I continued reading the note.

In your father's bottom drawer is another little clue, in a little bity box is something there for you.

I went to my father's bottom drawer and opened it. Inside was a box of hundreds of condoms with a note from mom taped to the outside. It read:

Reach inside the box and take one from his stock, drop your boxers to the floor and place it on your cock.

I couldn't believe that my own mother was getting this naughty with me, her son. I didn't waste any time getting my shorts off and rolling the condom onto my rock hard prick. I finished reading the note.

Now take your father's spot upon my fluffy bed and the naughty thoughts of what may come will fill your precious head.

I crawled onto my parents bed and lay on my back with my big condom covered dick sticking in the air. I heard my mother's shower shut off and a sense of panic rushed through me. What if this were some big mistake? But how could it be though?

The bathroom door opened and I lay there frozen, watching the doorway. My mother's soft voice spoke to me from inside.

"Thomas..." She called softly.

"Yeah." I asked.

"You liked the smell of my panties, didn't you?" She asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"What about the taste. Did you lick the crotch?" She asked seductively.

"Yeah." I said.

"And do you know what you were tasting? Tell me what you were tasting, love." She asked.

"Your...your pussy." I said.

"Did you like the taste of my pussy, Thomas? Do you think it's something you could get used to, baby?" She asked.

"I think so." I said.

"What about the condom, did you roll it on your prick, sweetheart? She asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"Do you know why you're wearing it, Thomas? 'Cause the Easter bunny's got something for you, love. She's got a nice fat hairy pussy for you this year, baby, and two great big soft titties for you to squeeze and suck on." She said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Are you ready for me, baby. Are you ready to fuck your mother's sweet pussy?" She asked.

By this time my dick was ready to explode and I hadn't even seen my mom yet.

"Yeah...I'm ready." I said.

"Are you sure you're ready? Is your cock rock hard and ready to fuck?" She asked.

"Yeah...Oh shit, yeah." I said.

Mom came out of the bathroom, but she was fully dressed. She came over to the side of the bed beside me. She shook her head and smiled down at me.

"Tommy, Tommy, Tommy...I'm your mother. You know you can't fuck my pussy...Besides..." She said.

She bent over and took my entire cock into her mouth. I could feel the head of my dick slide down her throat. Her lips and tongue flew up and down my dick a few times and I came harder than I'd ever come before, filling the condom with my sperm. Mom's squeezed her lips tight, creating a vacuum which she used to pull every drop of jism. My cock then mad a loud pop as she took it from her mouth. She looked down at me with a big smile.

"If you want to play in the big leagues with the likes of your mother, you're gonna have to learn to develop some staying power." She said.

"I can do that." I said.

"Of course you can, love, but for now..."

She gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Happy Easter." She said.

I watched as she walked from the room. It wasn't exactly what I expected would happen, but I wouldn't complain, that's for sure.

"Make sure you flush the condom, I don't want your father finding it." She said.

klrxo
klrxo
9,231 Followers