Easy Money?

Story Info
Husband is offered $3000 by a friend for a night with wife.
7.8k words
4.07
131.9k
69
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sfbullrider
Sfbullrider
1,284 Followers

Jason

I was sitting in my office working on some policies I was hoping to renew, when I got a call from an old friend I had not heard from in quite some time. Well, at least not since he became rich and famous.

No, he is not a movie star or anything, he is a personal injury lawyer. He advertises all the time on TV. He has become quite successful, and gets a lot of injury cases. In turn, he has made a lot of money.

His name is John Wright. One of his ads claim that if you call John, he will make sure insurance companies do it the "Wright" way.

We used to hang out some, and play a little golf. That was before he became wealthy. We would play at municipal courses, which is all I can afford. Then he won several multi million dollar lawsuits, got rich, and joined the Country Club. We drifted apart, and I have not seen him very much.

My name is Jason Lynch. No, I'm not rich, far from it. I certainly am not famous, but I am a lucky man. I am married to a beautiful, awesome lady that I love with all my heart. Sherri and I have been married 12 years now.

We are both 32 years of age, although she still looks like she is in her early twenties. We both work hard at our jobs, but we don't have a lot of money.

Neither one of us graduated from college, although Sherri is extremely smart. She could have gotten a degree, then gone on to medical school if she wanted. She chose to take a job as a secretary, and I got a job selling insurance policies on commission.

We just decided one day to get married, get jobs, and go from there. We never made it back to college. Two years was enough for both of us. We just decided to go make our way in the world the best we could.

We are happy, and we have what we need, although I wish I could give Sherri more. I would love to shower her in diamonds and gold. She says that doesn't matter, but what wife wouldn't want that? Maybe someday I can.

We are planning on starting a family in a couple of years. I'm sure that will put even more of a financial strain on us, but we do want kids.

Anyway, back to my phone call from John. He wanted to meet me after work at a local tavern for a beer. He said he had a business proposition for me, but wouldn't tell me on the phone. For the life of me I couldn't figure out what business proposition he could possibly have for me. I agreed, besides it would be good to see him again.

Sherri was working a little later this evening due to this project she had been assigned, so that would work out to stop by the tavern for a little bit.

I walked into the tavern and spotted John sitting at the bar. He motioned for me to come over. I ordered a beer, then we sat at one of the out of way tables.

We talked for a little while, mostly just catching up on each other's lives. He told me about his financial success, but also mentioned that he had gotten a divorce last year. He caught her cheating in their own bed.

He had the best divorce lawyer in the state representing him, so she didn't get much. They also had a pre nup that worked against her.

I was wondering when he was going to get around to the real reason he asked me for this meeting.

Then he asked about Sherri. "You know Jason, I saw your beautiful wife Sherri the other day when she was having lunch with some of her co workers I assume. I didn't speak to her because I wasn't sure if she would remember me. You are one lucky guy Jason. She is even more beautiful than I remember. How are you two doing?"

"Never better John. I think we fall more in love with each other everyday. She is the best thing that ever happened to me." I said.

"She sure looks good." He said.

"She has gotten on this diet and workout kick. She does look pretty damn good, I have to admit." I said.

"Not to get personal or anything Jason, but I bet she is real sexy, and pretty good in the old sack."

I didn't care for his last comment, but I laughed and said I had no complaints what so ever.

"Yes, you are one lucky son of a bitch, Jason." He said.

I finally decided to ask John about his business proposition.

"You said you had a business proposition for me John?"

"Yes, and it sort of involves Your wife Sherri. Please don't get upset, or take this personal what I am about to propose, Jason."

He took a big swig of beer, then said, "How is your financial situation Jason? I mean are you able to provide Sherri with the finer things in life?"

"I do ok John. I'm not rich like you, but we have what we need." I said.

"Do you ever really get to buy her something nice, and expensive?" He said.

"Well, times have been a little tough lately, but I'm sure they will pick up."

"Are there any special occasions coming up where you would like to get something really special for Sherri?" He asked.

"She does have a birthday coming up in a couple weeks. I would love to give her a gold bracelet, but I can't afford that right now."

"As I said Jason, don't take what I'm about to propose personal, but I have a way you can get that gold bracelet for your wife. Don't say anything until you hear me out."

He looked very nervous. He took another drink if his beer.

"I would like your permission, and a little bit of your help, to try to seduce, and have sex with your wife. When the moment is right, I would only get the one shot. If she goes through with it, I give you three thousand dollars. If she doesn't, or won't submit to me, you still get the three thousand dollars. Either way you get the money, and can buy her something nice."

"Let me get this straight, you will pay me three thousand dollars if I let you fuck my wife. Do you think I'm a pimp, and she is a prostitute? You can go to hell John."

I started to get up and walk out, but John told me to sit back down, and he would explain.

"No, it's not like that Jason. She cannot know anything about this. It will all depend on my ability to use my powers to charm, and seduce her into my bed. We will have to figure a way to get her to my house on a particular night, and the rest is up to me. Even if she remains true to you, and gives me nothing, you get the money."

"So let me get this straight. I just need to figure a way for you to get her alone in your house for awhile so you can try to get her to go to bed with you. If she doesn't, I still get the money?"

"Yes, and I promise you that there will be no force, or anything kinky. It will strictly be consensual sex between us, and it will only be this one time. If I fail, I will never see either of you again. If I succeed, I will still never call her again."

"I can tell you right now you are wasting your money. My wife loves me very much, and would never submit to your charms. I still need to think about it though. How will you pay?" I asked.

"If she agrees to come to my house for the entire evening, you will get paid. I will write you a check the next day." He said.

"No, if she does agree to be at your house for an evening, then I want the money before hand." I said.

"I will tell you what. I'll agree to that, but if she doesn't show, I get the money back, and you must pay me $1000. Also, if you try to tip her off about what I'm doing, you will owe me $3000, and I don't pay."

I thought about the whole situation. I am positively sure that Sherri would never cheat on me. She is a very smart lady, and I think very much in love with me. This would give me a chance to buy her a really nice birthday present without going into debt. It was a sure thing.

"All right, I will do it, but you're going to pay a lot of money for nothing. Sherri will never submit to your charms. The hard part is finding a way for her to get in the situation you asked for." I said.

"I've thought about that. First of all, I need to see her at your house when your not there. Tell her about us getting together today. Then tell her I will be stopping by to borrow a putter from you. I'm sure you have a putter laying around your not using. I don't want you there, so tell her you have a business appointment. That will be easy since you probably sell life insurance, and have them all the time." He said.

"What time, and how long do I need to be away?" I asked.

"Tell her I will be over tomorrow at 6:30, and I won't be more than an hour. Now I need to know what she likes to do at home. I mean, is she into plants, gardening, house stuff, or what?" He said.

"She really likes decorating our house. In fact, she is very interested in interior design. She has even mentioned the possibility of starting her own interior design business. She has read many books, articles, and magazines on design. She absolutely loves it, and is so proud of what she has done to our house." I said.

"Perfect, I think I can go with that. My house needs a lot of work. I bet I can get her to my house some evening, and then I will make my move." He said.

The way he said it made my heart sink. I hope I know my wife as well as I think I do. I was starting to have some regrets, but didn't say anything.

"One more thing Jason. I will be using alcohol, and most women lose all inhibitions when given enough alcohol." He said.

"Good luck with that John. She can drink us both under the table. Besides, even though she can hold it well, she doesn't feel the need to drink to relax." I said.

"We will see Jason, we will see."

I was fixing supper when Sherri walked in. She ran up to me and gave me a big kiss.

"Jason honey, is that beer I smell?"

"Yes, you will never guess who called me today? He invited me to get together for a beer after work."

"Who?" She said.

"Remember John Wright? He is the guy I used to play golf with, that is until he got rich and joined the Country Club."

"John Wright. Where have I heard that name recently? Isn't he the lawyer always advertising on late night TV for personal injury business?" She said.

"Yea. You met him a couple of times briefly when he and I used to play golf." I said.

"Yes, I sort of remember. He is very handsome, and was quite charming. So he is very wealthy now. Is he still married?" She asked.

"No, he is divorced."

"Wow, I bet with those looks, and all that money, he has women chasing after him all the time."

I didn't like the way she said that. She seemed a little to interested.

"Yes, I guess so. Anyway, he is going to be stopping by here tomorrow night. I have a putter I'm not using, and he wants to try it. I hope you're going to be home because I have an appointment, and probably won't be here." I said.

"I will be here. Is that why he called you to get together?" She asked.

"No, he just wanted to reconnect, and thought maybe I could be his guest to play at the Country Club sometime."

"Honey you can't afford those high green fees. Besides, you're a public course kind of guy, not a snobbish Country Club guy." She laughed.

"He offered to cover my green fee. Besides, it wouldn't hurt to play there one time. It is a beautiful course. I would love to try it."

"I'm sorry if I hurt you're feelings baby. I didn't mean it like it sounded. I think you should take advantage of his generosity. I'm sure he would show you a good time." She said.

If you only knew that you were the one he wanted to show a good time. I was having some doubts, but I was sure my wife would not submit to his charms.

Later that night I emailed John and let him know he could stop by. He emailed back telling me the plan again. He asked if my wife ever saw my email, but I informed him she didn't know about this account, or the password. It looked like the plan would move forward.

The next evening I prepared to leave the house around 6:00. I told Sherri that John would stop by around 6:30. I also told her how I had mentioned to John about her interior design skills. I told her he wanted to see some of the things she had done to our house. He might be interested in hiring her to do his new house.

She seemed pretty excited about that prospect. She loved interior design, and wanted so bad to start her own design business. This could be her start in the business, she told me. I could tell she was becoming excited about him stopping by.

Sherri

"Bye honey, I hope you sell a policy tonight." I said.

"Thanks baby, I need to. I haven't done too well lately" He said.

As he walked out the door I couldn't help but love that man. Yes, he was always worried about money. He was always apologizing that he couldn't give me more. Frankly, I could care less. We have what we need, and he makes me happy.

My husband Jason is such a kind, and considerate guy. I know he adores me. He is also one hell of a lover. Sometimes he is gentle, and takes his time pleasuring very inch of my body, but sometimes he will just fuck the shit out of me. I love it when he does that. Sometimes a woman just wants to be slammed, and boy can he do it.

He has a really nice cock. I wasn't a virgin when I met him, so I have seen a few, and let me tell you he packs some heat. Damn, I'm getting horny thinking about him. I hope he is not gone too long tonight. I'm already starting to get a little wet.

It was about 6:35 when the doorbell rang. I answered it, and as expected there stood John Wright. He was very handsome. It was obvious he worked out a lot. He was older than Jason and I. His hair was starting to grey, but it was a very distinguished looking grey.

When he shook my hand and spoke, I almost melted in front of him. He was so charming, yet his voice was so firm. I could see him standing in the court room talking to a jury. He would be hard to resist.

"Sherri, it is so good to see you again. You are still as beautiful as I remember. In fact, you have gotten more beautiful with age." He said.

With that he stopped shaking my hand, lifted it to his lips, and kissed my hand. At first I was flattered, and didn't know how to respond, then I heard those alarms go off in my head. I had this inner alarm system that told me when I was being played. I was very perceptive.

I pulled my hand back.

"Thanks John, it is good to see you again. Jason told me you called to get together. I hope you two can play some golf again like you used too."

"I am hoping we can also." He said.

I walked over to where Jason had set the putter, picked it up, and handed it to John.

"Thanks" he said. "I'm hoping this will take a few strokes off my score. My putting hasn't been very good lately."

John walked over and set the putter by the front door.

"Sherri, Jason tells me your learning interior design. I have a new house that needs a lot of work. Jason says you did a great job on this house. Maybe you could show me what you have done, and if I like it, maybe I could hire you to do mine."

"Are you serious? I really love interior design, and have really been wanting to start my own business. I would be glad to show you what I have done to our house. Jason has done a lot also. He is an excellent carpenter. He did some remodeling on this house, then I designed the interior."

"Well, let's see what all you have done." He said.

He followed me around as I went room to room showing him what I had done, and the changes Jason had made. I noticed that every time we stopped to look at something, he stood very close to me. He would act like he was looking over my shoulder, but I could sort of feel him rubbing against me. If I didn't know better, I would think he was trying to arouse me.

As a matter of fact, since I was already horny from thinking about it with Jason, I was getting turned on. Not that I wanted John, but he was very handsome, and he smelled real good.

When we finished the tour John informed me that he was definitely impressed, and wanted to pursue this further.

"I was wondering if you could stop by my house tomorrow after you get off work. I just want you to look at everything, and see if there are possibilities you could work with. It wouldn't take long, plus I have something tomorrow evening." He said.

"Sure, I think I can stop by for a few minutes and get an idea of what I would be working with. Just give me the address."

He gave me the address, and left. When he left I was going to shake his hand, but instead he gave me a full frontal hug. Not only that, he held it for a few seconds, pushing his crotch into mine. I heard that alarm go off in my head again.

Jason came home about twenty minutes later. I greeted him with a big kiss and hug. He took one look into my eyes and knew what I wanted. He picked me up and carried me to the bedroom.

As I sat down on the edge of the bed, he began to get undressed in front of me. By the time he finished, his 7 1/2 inch cock was sticking straight out. I took him in my mouth and swallowed every inch. I played with his balls while I sucked his cock. He grabbed the back of my head forcing me up and down every inch. We both knew this was going to be one of those "fuck the shit out of me" times where we pounded with reckless abandon.

He finally stopped me, stood me up, and helped me out of my clothes. He pushed me back down on the bed, and pounced on me. His cock easily slid into my already dripping pussy.

"Fuck me hard baby, fuck me hard." I yelled.

He fucked me so hard we were both bouncing on the bed as if we were on a trampoline. In no time at all I was screaming from my first orgasm. I say first because Jason has the ability to last as long as he wants. I had two more before he finally shot his load deep inside me.

We collapsed into each other's arms covered with sweat, and smelling like sex. Then it became very slow, and passionate, as we massaged each other and kissed. We did this for about an hour before finally getting up to go make supper.

Later on we went to bed and made slow passionate love for over an hour. I love my husband with all my heart. He may not be the smartest man in the world, or the richest, but he is my baby, and I love him, and I know he loves me.

While we were laying there afterward, Jason asked me if John had picked up the putter. I told him about John's interest in my decorating skills, and wanted me to stop by after work. Now Jason has always been somewhat of a jealous guy. He agreed wholeheartedly, and said I should do it. I would have thought he might object a little of me being at a single, rich man's house without him.

The next day I stopped by John's house after work. It was quite large, and very well designed. It was brand new, and like he said, it needed a lot of work with furnishing and decorating. He informed me that he had just moved in.

When he answered the door, he gave me another front to front hug. This time he pulled me in pretty tight. He had his arms around my waist, and sort of tried to move a hand on my ass. I broke away before he could. I was really becoming suspicious of his intentions.

"I'm glad you could make it Sherri. Welcome to my new home. As you can see it needs a lot of work. Let's go from room to room so you can see everything. If you think it has possibilities you can work with, we will go from there."

We walked around just looking at each room. Most of them did not have furniture, decor, or curtains. He also took me into his bedroom, which did have a large king sized bed. Just like at my house, he stood very close to me when we stopped to look at something.

He had this weird grin on his face when we were in his bedroom. It's like he had some sort of secret that I was about to find out.

The tour took about thirty minutes, at the end of which I told him, "I think I can help you make this house look real nice Mr. Wright."

"Please Sherri, call me John. I'm so happy to hear that. Here is what I propose. I will be busy all weekend, but Monday night would be good. I would like you come come over for the evening. I would like it to be rather informal, so maybe I could fix us something to eat, and then we would discuss and write down all your ideas. If I like them, we will discuss the budget and your fee. I would then leave it to you to work out the details, and get started."

Sfbullrider
Sfbullrider
1,284 Followers
12