Ebba and Flow

Story Info
Norma and transgirl Ebba make love.
3.6k words
4.52
7.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was minded to continue my 'Black Bottom' sequence, and Alan's alliance with Mrs Dzifa, and, perhaps, go on to when he and I became lovers twenty years later. But I will save those for now, because I am primed with my most recent adventure.

Regular readers will know that I contribute to English Language courses around Europe. Costs are kept low, so the July-September quarter is a favourite time, when educational premises can be hired at low rates. Thus, we convened at a location north of Stockholm. This time our efforts were directed towards students domiciled in Scandinavia, but drawn from the influx of immigrants that Sweden, especially, had generously admitted. They were to be admired, and aided in the mastery of a third or fourth language.

Among them was a young, petite, Asian who had adopted a Swedish name. I'll call her Ebba. She was shy and self-effacing. Though linguistically capable she was lacking in confidence. There was also an air of distress, about her. I suspected she was recently in some emotional crisis, perhaps a break-up, and in a brief exchange of glances, on the first evening, I understood she was aware of my suspicion, and sympathy.

As usual, our last session finished late, and, tired from the journey and the teaching, I was reading in bed prior to slumber. There was a gentle knock on my door, and after I called to enter, Ebba stepped in and closed the door. She was clad in a calf-length cotton nightdress. She was trembling, unable to speak for strong emotion, tears leaking from her eyes. Like a little girl, she picked up the hem of the nightie to wipe away the weeping, exposing little girl, flower-printed panties, preserving her modesty. She slowly approached, gulping down sobs, and hoarsely whispered, 'Norma, Norma, please, can I talk to you?'

'Of course,' I said, putting down my book, taking off my reading glasses, and gathering the bedclothes over my breasts.

She perched on the end of the bed, again unable to speak. Closer contact was necessary. 'Come on, then, Ebba,' I said, putting back the covers.

She was a little shocked, that I was naked. I have never worn nightwear, and, though my body is past its best, I am not greatly troubled to be seen nude. Nonetheless she climbed in beside me, and, abandoning all restraint, buried her face in, and began to irrigate, my breasts. Of course, I took her in my arms, stroking her back through the nightie, murmuring to the top of her head, 'That's right, girl, let it all out.'

'Norma,' she snuffled at my nipples, 'Let me stay with you, please. Keep me tightly.'

'Of course,' I said, 'I'm not going to throw you out of this bed.'

She lifted away her tear-streaked face. 'You don't mind?'

'Glad to help. You can tell me the trouble, if you want, or just be hugged.'

'It was my boy-friend,' she said,' pushing her head back into my bosom and renewing the cascade. I continued smoothing her back and clutched her tighter, though in that configuration much of her body was against my stomach and thighs. I was aware of her tiny, pointed breasts against my belly, adjacent to my pussy-grove.

When she was cried out, and began to tell me. 'Seven months we are together, being in love. He was my first man. I try to give him all he wants. But he tells me he is bored with our making-loves. He wants to go inside me in a bad way.' She was embarrassed.

I said, 'I know there are men who get obsessed with anal intercourse. I think they get the idea from internet porn.'

'Yes, yes,' she said, 'He watches all the time.'

'And you refused.'

'Yes, I don't want.'

'And he wanted to end the relationship.'

'Yes. He says he needs much to go inside.'

'Come up the bed...That's better...If you don't need my breasts for the moment.'

She was embarrassed again. 'I have not been to any breasts before.'

'You haven't been in bed with a woman?'

'No. Do you be in bed with a woman, Norma?'

By now we were lying down, our heads on the pillow, eye to eye, though she was sometimes looking away from awkwardness.

'Oh, yes, I do be in bed with a woman sometimes. But not only with a woman.'

She locked gazes again, suddenly eager. 'You are sometimes in bed with a... man?'

'Not so often nowadays. My allure is somewhat tarnished by age. But there are men who still find me attractive.'

'Norma, I think you are very nice.'

'Ebba, I think you're very nice, too. You're so pretty. You are someone it's very nice to be in bed with.'

'Norma, I have not been close with a woman like this.'

'Don't worry. I won't try to make love to you.'

'I am not worry. I mean I don't know about a woman body.'

A suspicion dawned on me. I said, 'Would you like to know about a woman body?'

'Yes.'

'Well, first, take off the nightie and dry us both.' I threw off the covers.

She freed the garment from under her, lifted it over her head and applied it to her face. Then she began to wipe my bosoms, watching my face to make sure it was all right.

'No-one's ever wiped tears off my tits before,' I said, 'But it feels really good.'

After a while she stopped, and I said, 'Do you see what's happened?'

'Your...nippoles have gone big.'

'Indeed they have. Do you know why?'

'I think they like it.'

'They certainly do. You can use your hands, too.'

Shyly she began to hold, heft and stroke. 'They feel very nice.'

'To me, too. Perhaps you'd like to extend your investigations?'

'You mean I must look at you somewhere else?'

'Do you want to?'

'Yes, I want.'

'Go ahead,' I said. 'No holds barred.'

She ran her hands down my stomach, stopping short of my fuzz.

'It's quite safe,' I said, 'There are no dangerous beasts in the forest.'

'It has so many...twigs.'

'I don't do much pruning.'

She began tentatively to part the undergrowth. I said, 'Do you know the vocab? We could have a language lesson while you explore.'

'I think this is your cleetrish.' She gently touched it with a finger-tip.

'Clitoris, yes. What do you think it's for?'

'I think it gives good enjoying.'

'You haven't seen one before?'

'Only in films when he watches internet.'

'Keep going.' I opened my legs. 'There's more to see if you're still curious.'

She stared without touching. 'You have special lips. They are shut.'

'Labia. You can open them.'

She inserted fingertips and carefully pushed them apart. 'In here is volva.'

'Vulva. Follow the trail.'

'She slipped a fingertip down the slippery groove. 'Here is your wangeena.'

'Your words are nicer. Vagina. Would you like to go inside it?'

'Yes.'

'Then take off those cute little panties.'

'But I didn't mean...'

'I know, but I think there's a moment of truth approaching.'

'But, you know. I have a...'

'Of course I know. You're a pretty girl with a cock. And I want to see it.'

'Do you be in bed also with girls like...me?'

'I certainly do.'

'But I am a girl who goes with a man.'

'So am I, well, a mature woman who etcetera. But not only, and not mainly.'

She began to cry again, once more pressing her face to my breasts, but, I was amused to note, leaving that questing finger between my labia. She gasped, 'Norma - I'm - sorry - making - your - lovely - breast - all - wet - again.'

'Ebba, go ahead. I often think the prime purpose of breasts is comfort. People in trouble often head for those hills.'

When she was again cry-dry, she said, 'He really wants to go inside a woman. Both ways. I think now. He was with a girl like me for new, for change.'

'And because you're a girl you thought of yourself as being only with a man?'

'Always I want to be a girl, and then it is possible.'

'The magic of modern medicine.'

'Yes, and after I think I am a girl who wants love with a man.'

'Perhaps you might do some more exploring?'

'Oh, Norma, you are helping me being different. First, I take off panties, then.'

'That will help.'

'I am a little shame.'

'Is it very large, or very small? I like both.'

'No, I think it is not big or small, but...'

'It's already... up?'

'That's good, Ebba. It works much better that way.'

'But I haven't been like that with a woman.'

'Were you like that with your man?'

'Oh, yes, he wants that. He likes it when it makes spermen.'

She was still pillowed on my damp bosom, as if we were having a little chat.

'Suppose I would like it when it makes semen?'

'You would like?'

'Ebba, sweetheart, I'm longing for it. Look where your fingers are.'

'Norma, you want making sex with me?' She sat up and took away her hand. She knelt up, turned her back and pushed down the panties.

'You have such an enchanting bottom,' I said, and could not forbear stroking it.

She shuddered. 'That feels so nice. Often he likes to smack.'

'A spanker as well as an analist.'

She pushed the panties further down and got out of bed to remove them, still with back turned. Her slender waist swelled gloriously into that wondrously rounded bum, such a deliciously female bottom.

Finally she turned, hiding her pubic region with her hands. Then she took them away, as if performing a conjuring trick. Her cock was also deliciously feminine. A curious comment, I suppose, but that was how I saw it. It was not fully erect, but sprang out of hairless surroundings. It was a little under average length and girth, and so smooth and pearly-pale it looked sculpted. The foreskin lapped tightly over the glans, the visible half of which was pale pink and shiny, as if polished. When I looked up at her face I saw how anxious she was.

'That is about the most charmingly girly penis I have ever seen,' I said. 'I want to suck it and fuck it.'

'You like, you really like. It is not funny one?'

'It is perfectly serious. And it appears you needn't limit yourself to men.'

'Do you mean because it is...going harder?'

'Well, that must signal something, you know, dear Ebba.'

'It is because I am exciting.'

'You certainly are, and, apparently, so am I.'

'You want to be having sex with me, Norma?'

'Do you want to have sex with me, Ebba?'

'It is because you are so nice.'

'That's a good reason.'

'I envy your breast.'

'Size isn't everything. Yours are so neat and tidy, and ready for my tongue.'

She quickly climbed back onto the bed beside me, snuggled up, and said, 'Norma, please, do what things you want with me, please.'

'Lie back and think of Sweden, then.'

'I should just relax and doing nothing?'

'All you have to do, if you enjoy it, is to enjoy. And come, maybe, if it comes.'

'Come is to have the orgasm?'

'That's right. You do have orgasms?'

'Sometimes I do, when he makes love kind.'

'I'm going to try to be kind, too.'

My heart turned over when she simply let go, and closed her eyes. I guessed she had seldom been allowed just to experience her own sensations and let them build into climax. So, I began by taking one of those little conical, scarce-grown, breasts in my mouth, passing my tongue back and forth over its little point. My curiosity about much feeling and how much erectile potential it had was soon answered, for after a few minutes she squirmed and let out a small sound, a sigh combined with a giggle. I swapped to the other breast and brought finger and thumb to bear on the first one.

'Oh, Norma,' she murmured, 'That is so nice. It makes me feel good.'

Leaving my digits to continue the good work. I moved my mouth to her amazingly flat belly and kissed my way slowly to the root of that pretty cock. It was now fully erect, and the glans colour had deepened from rosé to rouge. I licked my way round its base, taking in her little hairless scrotum, then slurped slowly up the shaft, as if it were an ice-cream cone. She wriggled and repeated the sigh-giggle several times. Eventually, of course, I had the head between my lips, my tongue at work below the shoulders, the foreskin having retracted with the full extension of that delicious member.

'Norma,' she called, as if from a distance, the stimulation having taken her to another plane. 'You are going to suck, please, if you like.'

I released the glans from my lips. 'I'm not just going to suck - I'm going to suckle, and you're going to let down your spermilk for me. Aren't you?'

'Oh, Norma, I want so much. I want you milking me.'

Gently I kissed her cock-tip, then slowly slid it between my lips, steadily moving them down the silky rigidity, until I had most of it within, my teeth grazing the circumference low down, the glans lodged against my soft palate. I brought a hand to hold her tender testicles and released the nipple to take a grip on the penishaft just below my mouth. My tongue rhythmically squeezed the length of it against the roof of my mouth and the fingers clamped round the root jerked up and down a little way.

'Norma, Norma,' she intoned, as if drunk, 'Milk is coming. Drink me, Norma.'

Her penis offered, underwent, that always touching, ever exciting, final hardening, and then she was spurting at the back of my throat, five or six gouts of thin gruel, which I gulped down, hardly tasting them. As the orgasm peaked she gave out a series of gasping screams, thrust her pelvis upwards and fell back, limp and trembling. She said, 'Norma, it is most beautiful. It is the best coming for me.'

I let her softening cock out of my mouth. It dribbled a little more of her essence.

She sat up, smiled down at me and said, 'Norma, you are so kind. You give me all, and now I want to give you. But I have not made sex with a woman, as you know.'

'Ebba,' I said, 'Now I am in your hands. Do what things you want with me.'

She said, 'I will touch your breast with my mouth, not my eyes.' She turned towards me, took a nipple between her lips, and applied tremendous suction, steadily drawing more and more breast into her ever-widening mouth. There is a limit to the possibilities of buccal absorption of bosom, and when she reached it I feared she might choke. Though she was breathing noisily through her nose, I suspected the areola was close to blocking her airway. Her enthusiasm was endearing and did more to arouse me than the actual contact.

After a while she relaxed the pressure and the breast slid wetly out. Whereupon she tackled the other one, and applied her fingers to the wet one' nipple.

Perhaps from its recent hot compression this one was exquisitely sensitive and shot lightning through my nerve network, earthing themselves in my clit and cunt.

The involuntary jerking of my pelvis as those nipple-generated charges earthed, alerted her to my pussysphere, and, without ceasing to nipple-tweak, she turned her attention to what was, for her, unfamiliar territory till a little while ago. At least it was wide open to her, and my clitoris was engorged.

She said, 'Do you like licking on it, Norma?'

'I certainly do.'

She bent and applied her tongue, tentatively at first, but then lapped at it like a cat with the cream. Again, her enthusiasm was as arousing as the stimulus itself. She also kept a hand on the breast, and the neural pathway between tit and clit sparked and sparkled.

She to rest that active tongue and wipe her mouth, liberally covered in secretions and saliva, and said, 'Do you like in the vageena, too?'

'Yes,' I said, 'And it so happens that you have a spare hand.'

At once she applied her lips to my labia and resumed the lingual lapping, and there was the welcome, wonderful feeling of her hand sliding up my inner thigh and of her fingers feeling for my entrance. Which was by now abundantly lubricated. As her digits slid in she gave a little snort against my vulva, as of shock or surprise, or both. Of course, she had never experienced the sensation of slippery vagina. Within which she began a rhythmic probing, and shortly turned it into a circular motion, a stirring of the pot. And it was not long before the combined tit-clit-slit operation brought me to the boil.

'Ah, Norma,' she said, removing her lips long enough to say it, 'I think you are going to coming. My fingers feel. I hope you are for coming.' And she pushed those busy lips against my swollen labia and sucked.

'Coming, Ebba,' I said. 'Coming now.' And under those unaccustomed hands and lips I entered slowly into a climax like a long, warm orgasmic sauna.

'A woman coming is so nice, Norma,' she said, relinquishing my vulva and laying her head on my thigh, while her fingers, now motionless, rested around my areola and within me.

'Do you still think you want to make love only with men, Ebba?' I asked.

'I think I like making love with you, Norma. Maybe other women.'

'Can you come more than once on the same occasion, Ebba?'

'I don't know. He didn't want to go more than once.'

'Then it would be useful to find out if you can?'

'You can come more than once?'

'If you mean me personally, yes. But if you mean people generally, it varies.'

'But girls like me could come more than once?'

'Many can, yes. Some of them several times. Shall we find out about you?'

'Please, yes, Norma.'

'This time you are going inside me, Ebba,' I said. 'I want to feel that darling cock shed more milk. Do you like that idea?'

'Yes. It is good going inside, isn't it?'

'Yes, and you'll need to be hard again.' I peered down her body. 'And it's happening, isn't it?'

'It is wonderful it is happening. Because you said about going inside you.'

'Then go ahead and get in there, sweet Ebba.'

She sat up, thought a moment and climbed between my legs. 'I can go in like this, and I can hold your beautiful breasts. I just need to move like this, maybe.'

She came forward on her knees, lowered her hips, and began to flex back and forth in little thrutchings. I felt her little spur jabbing at my bottom and outer labia, which I greatly enjoy for their delightful anticipation of the eventual penetration. 'Slowly, sweetheart,' I said, 'Some people reach down to put it in, either party, but I like it if the cock finds its own way, because it will eventually.'

She slowed, withdrawing a little and easing forward, and soon the smooth glans poked into my labia. At which moment she gasped, shuddered, held still, and said, 'It is so, so wonderful, Norma. My penis is in heaven.'

'And you're only part-way in. I can feel you between my lips.'

'Oh, Norma, it is so nice. I am going into you. So...lovely. I think I will be coming.'

The moments when the lover, of whatever gender, is poised on the verge of orgasm is always so moving that my whole being sings with joy and exhilaration, sometimes to the point that, always without intending it, I climax myself in euphoric empathy.

This time I was hyper-aware of the lover and the onset of her orgasm. My thighs were holding her hips and she was braced backwards on the fulcrum of her cock, still only lodged within my labia. Her sweet, creamy body, with its sharp, browny—pink, was almost upright. Her round, smooth cheeks were creased by a huge smile. Her almond-shaped, dark eyes, shining with her utter exaltation, were looking down into mine.

There was one more element needed to usher in her ecstasy. I reached round her haunches, took her bottom in my hands and gently pulled, so that she glided all the way into me, and in her eyes I saw her soul ascend into heaven. Another torrent of tears bathed my breasts, these from the sheer intensity and release. She quivered against my thighs, under my hands and lowered her face to my bosom, crooning in her native tongue.

She lay still for a short while, embedded, still erect. Then her bottom pressed against my hands as she drew back, in order to withdraw a little way from my vagina. Then she pushed in again, and said, 'Norma, I can have more coming. Is it good?'

'Excellent, Ebba. Pour yourself into me.'

She began an accelerating pulling out and plunging in, still pillowed on my damp breasts, and soon she slammed home, gasped, and ground her pubis against my clitoris in the access of excitation. And that sparked my own orgasm. With a cry of delight I locked my calves round her bottom and pressed her into me. We both went rigid with the shared physio-psychological onslaught of paradise, and as the feeling slowly ebbed she raised her head and our lips sealed themselves in a triumphant kiss.

12