Ebony And Ivory Lesbian Athletes

Story Info
Interracial lesbian orgy.
2.1k words
2.98
54.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

In the world of Women's Professional Tennis, there are many secrets which the outside world knows nothing about. Men and women who call themselves professional tennis fans would kill to know these secrets. However, they're known to Women's Professional Tennis insiders only. Such as the tradition that the winners get to fuck the losers. Lesbian style. And Wanda Williams is the most dominant player in the world of Women's Professional Tennis today. The six-foot-one, dark-skinned, muscular and big-bottomed African-American Amazon is feared both on and off the court by the white chicks she defeats so easily.

Wanda Williams spends a day with writer and secretive lifestyles investigator Steeves Beau, America's premier writer of bisexual black erotica and shares with him the secrets of her success and the many wicked things she's done with the women she bedded. Wanda Williams was glad to share her tales with him. Since she had defeated and fucked so many white chicks in the world of professional tennis, Wanda decided to confine her storytelling to the most defining moments of her illustrious career.

After defeating the tall, blonde-haired and blue-eyed European Amazon known as Helene Schanke, Wanda had herself some fun. Wanda never liked blondes. These white broads thought they were all that. She especially liked to tame the wildest ones, like Helene Schanke. Most women in the world of professional tennis were either lesbian or bisexual. Heterosexual women were rare at professional levels of the sport and they didn't stay heterosexual for long.

Helene Schanke stood naked before Wanda Williams, eyes downcast before the tall black woman who defeated her at tennis, the whitest sport in the world. Like many of the European women playing professional tennis, Helene thought she was naturally better than the few black and Hispanic women who played the sport. And now her arrogance and overconfidence had cost her. She had been defeated by Wanda Williams, a black woman and one of the most dominant players in the sport today.

Wanda Williams sat on a chair in the plush motel room the U.S. Open Tennis Association rented for her. Wanda Williams was a vision of beauty. The gorgeous Black Amazon was gloriously naked. She ran her hand over her firm breasts and then started fingering her pussy. Wanda licked her lips. Her pussy was already wet as she thought of the many fun, cruel and wicked ways which she could dominate the sexy blonde. Over the years, Wanda Williams discovered many things about herself while playing tennis. She learned that she could only count on herself, her sister and their dad. The rich white people who claimed to admire them were two-faced and could turn on them at any minute. Such was daily life for black male and black female celebrities. They lived under a microscope. Any wrong move they made could turn them into pariahs and end their careers. Take away everything they worked for. The public was far more forgiving of white celebrities. Even though she was internationally famous and worth millions, Wanda Williams knew it could all end in an instant. So she enjoyed herself whenever she could. And there was nothing she enjoyed more than taming an arrogant white chick like Helene Schanke.

Wanda Williams rose from her throne-like chair and walked up to Helene Schanke. She ordered the white chick to kneel. Helene's eyes flashed with anger. Grinning wickedly, Wanda smacked her hard across the face. Helene's eyes widened in shock but she did as she was told. The blonde-haired white woman from Russia knelt before the tall, dominant black woman from the United States of America. Wanda looked down at Helene Schanke. The white woman looked good on her hands and knees, finally kneeling to a black woman just like she should.

Wanda produced a doggy collar seemingly out of thin air and fastened it around Helene's slender neck. The collar was attached to a long black leash which Wanda clenched in her fist. Wanda Williams was a dominant black mistress who liked to keep the usually submissive white women she routinely dominated on a tight leash. Then she grabbed a handful of the white woman's long blonde hair and yanked her head. Helene cried in pain. Her scream was sweet music to Wanda ears. Wanda ordered Helene to lick her pussy and promised to beat her down if she tried anything funny.

Helene looked at Wanda defiantly one last time, then seemed to accept her fate. Obediently, she began licking Wanda pussy. Wanda smiled and grabbed Helene's hair, forcing her face into her groin. This certainly brought back memories for the towering black Amazon. Helene Schanke reminded her of another blonde-haired Russian woman whom she easily defeated and subsequently dominated. The lovely Anna Kendrick. Even though it happened a long time ago, Wanda remembered it like it was yesterday. Victories were meant to be sweetly savored and Anna Kendrick's pussy had certainly been sweet.

After beating Anna Kendrick, Wanda had a blast with her. Anna was a naturally submissive slut, like most white chicks. She was utterly easy to dominate. Wanda tied her up and whipped her with a long black leather belt. Listening to Anna scream had been sweet music to her ears. After giving Anna a good thrashing, Wanda Williams took out her strap-on dildo and fucked her. She did what many straight men and a few gay women had dreamed of doing to the beautiful Russian tennis player. She got to fuck her in the ass. Wanda spread Anna's ass cheeks wide open and pressed the dildo against her butt hole. With a swift thrust, she went in. Anna squealed as Wanda rammed the dildo into her asshole. Wanda laughed and continued to fuck Anna's ass, hard. She fucked the white chick until she begged for mercy. Now that was fun.

Yeah, those were memories that Wanda Williams treasured. And she took great pleasure in dominating Helene Schanke. First, she made the Russian slut lick her pussy. Then she bent her over and fucked her ass with her strap-on dildo. Helene gasped as Wanda strap-on dildo entered her ass. The white chick squealed and tried to flee but Wanda held her firmly into place and fucked her hard. Helene screamed like a bitch the entire time she was being butt-fucked by Wanda. The black Amazon known as Wanda Williams fucked Helene Schanke for a long time, and delighted in making the white woman squeal. After she was done, she made Helene suck the dildo right after pulling it out of her ass. And Helene had no choice but to do it.

Steeves Beau looked at Wanda Williams after she shared her tale. He smiled. The woman was truly amazing. And her stories were fantastic. Still, he very much wanted to know what happened when Wanda Williams lost. Wanda blushed, and said she'd rather not talk about it. Steeves understood, but insisted that he had to present a balanced portrait of his favorite tennis player. It was a matter of integrity. Reluctantly, Wanda Williams shared with him the tale of some of her losses.

One of the worst defeats of Wanda Williams career was at the hands of Shiri Wilbur, the tall, dark-haired and dark-eyed white Amazon from Serbia. Even though she looked cute and innocent, Wanda assured Steeves that Shiri was a devil, on and off the tennis court. After Wanda lost to Shiri, the white woman from Serbia ordered her to don a maid's outfit and clean the plush hotel room where she stayed during the tournament. Wanda was mad as hell but the strong black woman was in no position to say no. She had been defeated, after all.

Shiri sat naked on a chair while watching Wanda Williams, a symbol of black female empowerment, wearing a maid's outfit and cleaning her room. Shiri smiled victoriously. How she had longed for this moment. She relished the thought of dominating this big and tall black woman. She wanted to put her in her place. So that's exactly what she did. She went after Wanda like a panther pouncing on a deer. Seeing the angry white woman coming after her, Wanda Williams lost her resolve and tried to flee. Shiri Wilbur leapt after her and tackled her to the floor. Furiously the two women wrestled. Even though Wanda was bigger and taller, Shiri overcame her size and strength and gained the upper hand. The white woman pinned the black woman to the floor. Grabbing Wanda hair, she pulled on it and the black woman squealed in pain. Laughing, Shiri smacked her hard across the face. Then she spat in Wanda face.

Shiri Wilbur pulled her whip and gave Wanda Williams a good beating. She had always fantasized about dominating a strong black woman and beating her with a whip. Black women were so cocky and arrogant, especially the American ones. Shiri didn't just want to fuck Wanda. She wanted to destroy her. And so she very nearly did. She put the black woman on all fours, face down and ass up. Then she spread Wanda Williams big black butt cheeks wide open and slid a finger into her asshole.

Shiri Wilbur was a secret fan of interracial lesbian porn, especially the type featuring bondage and domination elements. She read somewhere that there were submissive black women who fantasized about getting fucked by dominant white women. Hell, in one site she even read a comment from one black woman who claimed that she got off watching Wanda Williams occasionally get trounced by some white woman on the tennis court. What was that all about?

Wanda Williams grimaced as Shiri Wilbur began fingering her asshole. The white woman from Serbia had defeated the strong black woman from America in tennis in front of the entire world. In victory, she was merciless. Shiri was clearly enjoying herself. She spanked Wanda big black butt, telling her she'd always wanted to smack black women's asses every time she saw one with a big butt. One of the reasons why Shiri worked so hard at being a great tennis player was because she wanted to be the first white female player in professional tennis history to fuck both of the Williams sisters, Shamika and Wanda.

Shiri Wilbur smiled as she recalled how easily she defeated Shamika Williams, Wanda sister. She had a blast with Shamika afterwards. Shamika was a feisty black woman so Shiri had to smack the sass out of her. She tied up Shamika and thrust a twelve-inch dildo into the black woman's surprisingly tight pussy. She also pinched her nipples and spanked her big black ass. Throughout their session, Shamika Williams had remained stoic. For the grand finale, Shiri buried her biggest dildo into Shamika's asshole. She fucked the black woman hard until she begged for mercy. How Shiri savored these experiences. Now she was looking forward to doing the same thing to Wanda.

And so she did. After smacking, whipping and belittling Wanda Williams, Shiri Wilbur put her on all fours and sodomized her with the strap-on dildo. Wanda screamed. She begged. She pleaded. Shiri fucked her ass relentlessly, and had a blast doing it. In the end, she made Wanda suck her dildo right after it had been up her ass. Wanda humiliation was complete, as was Shiri Wilbur's victory. She had finally accomplished what she set out to do. She had become a legend in the lesbian and bisexual subculture that permeated the world of women's professional tennis. She was the first player to fuck both Shamika and Wanda Williams after defeating them on the tennis court. Amazing.

Wanda Williams had a haunted look on it as she told the tale to Steeves Beau. Of course, later both Williams sisters got their revenge on Shiri. They each bought some huge strap-on dildos to fuck her with after defeating her on the tennis court. Even though she didn't win any women's international tennis championships due to the Williams sisters absolute domination of the sport, Shiri still felt good about herself. The other chicks in the game looked up to her. Most of them literally got butt-fucked by the Williams sisters more times than they could count since they won all the time.

Steeves Beau looked at Wanda Williams, stunned by the strong black woman's revelations. Wow. Steeves was a guy with a really adventurous and kinky lifestyle but he had no idea that the world of female professional tennis players was so sexually charged. Wow. He thanked Wanda for sharing her tale with him, and wished her good luck next year. He decided not to publish the story. Some tales weren't meant to be known by the entire world. The ladies of professional tennis had enough to deal with it. A whistleblower wasn't what their world needed at the moment. He would keep this knowledge to himself...at least that's what he believed until he got home. Then Steeves decided to share it with his pals online.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers