Ebony Ride Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ummmmmmmmmnh," she moaned and trembled. More of her cunt cream washed onto me. She lurched up off my hand, yanking it out of her asshole with a slurpy gush. She leaped forward and smashed her hairy split down onto my face. Sat right down, and screamed again, "Eat my

pussy, you old bastard. Eat my horny cunt. Fuck me with your tongue. Eat that hot gash. Suck it, lick it, fuck it with your tongue." With the pressure of her full-figured body squashing down on my face, I was pushed down in the water, gasped as I took in a mouthful of the bubble bath and her hairy twat, the engorged lips, outer and inner squashing over my nose, mouth and chin.

I dug my tongue into her creamy hole, swiped it up and down her oozing gash, tasting her nectar, felt her lips flutter, her cunt gape open wider. She sat down harder on me. "Eat that cunt," she screamed. Now I was sure, if the neighbors heard her, they would know we were a hetero couple, just enjoying some good, hot sex. I worked my mouth, lips and tongue in her hot, pulsing quim.

Her tits jiggled up and down as she rode my face. Her belly rolled in and out, back and forth, her pussy slashed over my mouth, asscheeks wiggling as I pointed my tongue and just let her fuck it with her continuously flowing cunt.

My mouth was tiring, she was beating my face hard with her pussy, juice running freely. My tongue weakened, couldn't keep up her pace, so she just fucked my mouth with her cunt, worked it over my lips, my chin, nose, from time to time my tongue, when I could push it into her again.

I got brave, as I tired, and grabbed her ass, pulled it open and stuck my middle finger into her again, dug it into her. She thrashed harder on my mouth. "Oh yeah, fuck me, suck me," she screamed again. "Eat my pussy." Again, a good sound for the neighbors, if they were hearing us. The water was sloshing, bubbles frothing as she rode my face.

Suddenly, Yollie whipped around, reached into the bubble bath, pulled my cock up and engulfed it in her hot, wet mouth. She went down in one gasp to the root of my rod, drove the head deep into her throat, came on my face again, and started sucking me, nursing my knob, laving my shaft with her tongue, licking my balls, which she lifted up out of the water. Then she settled down. She sucked my cock, going up and down on it, sucking on the upstrokes, opening and gasping a bit on the downstrokes, taking me past her point of choking, past her mouth opening into her tighter throat.

She was squatted hard against my face, still rubbing her pussy up and down, back and forth over my lips, nose, chin, feeling my tongue swiping between her splayed open outer and inner lips, on her hard clit, that little cock fully exposed, sticking out of the pulled back sheath about as long and as big around as my little finger to the first knuckle, even further, almost to the second knuckle. And speaking of fingers and knuckles, I had three fingers up her ass again, all the way on the instrokes to the palm of my hand, past all the knuckles, and her cum was just flowing, washing my face.

Again suddenly, as was her style, Yollie jumped up off me. Her mouth left my cock with a loud pop and slurp, her pussy rared off my mouth, her asshole snapped off my fingers, but I saw it gaping open, still spread wide, as she stepped out of the tub.

"You son-of-a-bitch," she said. "Get your sorry, old ass out of that tub. Come into the bedroom and fuck my ass."

She started toweling the bubble bath and water off her brown body, paying special attention to her cunt and asshole. I struggled slowly out of the tub, my cock standing out, arching up even, almost touching my belly.

Handing me a towel, Yollie said, "You are one sorry motherfucker. You want my black ass don't you? You want to fuck my tight back hole, don't you? You want to ram your big, white cock in this sweet ass, don't you?"

"Umnh, huh," I said weakly, as she re-lit the joint she had brought into the bathroom, took a gulp of her drink; I took a big swallow of the drink she had made for me too, and took the towel from her. We toweled ourselves, toweled each other. I paid particular attention to her firm tits, hairy snatch, rounded butt, even wiped inside the cleft of her ass. She rubbed my face, neck, shoulders, back, chest, belly, cock, balls, gave the same attention to the inside of my butt cleft, worked down my thighs, the calves of my legs, feet, and took my cock in her mouth and nursed it gently as she dried my body.

I knelt on the bathroom floor and kissed her pussy, spread her lips with my tongue, and lapped at her cunt. "Unh, uh," she said. "Enough, I want you to fuck my ass, now," she hissed wantonly, and smiled again. She turned and walked out of the bathroom.

I took another deep swallow of the drink, hoping I was up to the task of fucking this black slut's tight asshole, satisfying her with my aged dong. When I walked into the man room Yollie was on her bed, propped up against the pillow, taking a draw on the rolled cigarette, then a swallow of the whiskey, stroking her pussy with her free hand, and moving it up, wet with her juices, still flowing, to massage her breasts.

"We're not going to use a rubbber, Dick, so I have some vaseline here," she said to me. " I want your cock in my ass now, so get over here and put this grease in my ass, on my hole, and on your randy, old cock, then shove it into me."

What a slut, I thought. Although half my age, Yollie knew much more than me about sex. Was she a pro? a whore? or just an experienced, young woman? We would find out all about that later with the white woman, the other one; the four of us, and more about Yollie's life as a black girl with her father, brothers, cousins, uncles, neighbors, and how she came to be with her white boyfriend.

Right now, though, I was going to fuck her, right in her firm, round, protruding dark ass, right up her puckered, black hole, right in her tight shit chute. I had been fucked in the ass, but never fucked an ass. I was excited, throbbing, my cock sticking straight out, even arching up from my thick pubic hairs, bouncing above my cum-filled balls as I walked to join her on her bed.

She handed me the open jar of vaseline. I dipped my fingers into it and came out with a thick glob on my index and middle fingers. "Oh yeah, baby, put that in my ass," Yollie said, lustfully. She kneeled her tits against the bed, ass up, opened her cheeks for me with both her hands, and said, "Do it. Grease my hole."

I brought my fingers to her crinkled, black ring, smeared the vaseline on her puckered hole. "Push it in," she said, "get it deep in me, as deep as you can go with our fingers." She moaned and trembled as I pushed two vaseline-coated fingers up her asshole, as far as they would go into her rectum.

"Put it on your cock now," she instructed me, "grease your pole." Again I followed her instructions. I swiped the remnant of what I had pushed up her hole on my cockhead. Looking back at me between her legs, she said, "That's not enough. Get more and really lube up your big cock. It's going to hurt anyway, so make it as slick as you can."

I dipped my fingers into the jar again, brought out another big glob and coated my cock with it. "Damn, I'm about to cum again," I screeched.

"Don't you cum you motherfucker. Quit stroking your cock. Put it in me," Yollie commanded me. "And you go slow too, you old, cuntlicking, pussyeating, cunnyfucking, niggerholes bastard," she hissed at me. Arching her back and pushing back toward me, spreading her cheeks wider with her hands, watching the porno video on the pay-for-view tv, Yollie grunted as the head of my cock slid right past her spinchter, the mushroom crown stretching her back hole even though four of my fingers had been in there before, in the tub.

As my cock entered her, Yollie let her cheeks go, her cleft closed over my shaft, the part that was not in her. She moaned, "Oh, yeah, more, easy, go easy, stick it up my ass." I eased forward, another inch of my cock sliding into her tight back passage. "Unnh," she grunted. I felt her asshole ripple. "Just a little more, baby. Just a little bit at a time. You're so long, thick, go slow," she pleaded. I felt her inner ring, the one inside the tight outer spincther open for me.

"Yeah, shove it," she said. I pushed again, and my whole cock slid right up her ass, all the way into her rectum, until my pubic hairs pressed against her cheeks, my balls rested on her hairy, wet cunt. "Fuck me now, Rob, fuck my ass," she ordered me in her command voice again.

I wanted to make love to Yollie, not just fuck her ass in this, my first experience. I reached around her lower belly and felt her wet pussy. I ran a finger up and down her slit, flicked her big, erect, unhooded clit, held my palm against her wiry bush. I reached for a tit, felt the nub of her hard nipple, almost as big as her clit, rolled my thumb and forefinger around it, pulled on it, released it, cupped her other breast in my hand, pinched that nipple, pulled my cock back, and looked down. Just the head of my cock was in her, her anus was folded back, gripping the crown of my cock, the fat, mushroom head.

"Unnnh," Yollie moaned, " fuck my ass, fuck it." She rocked back into me driving my throbbing cock up her tight hole. "Fuck me you bastard. Fuck the shit out of me. Fuck my shit hole. Cram your cock into me. Fuck me good. Make me cum. Unnnnnnnngh, oooooh," she moaned as I slid my cock into her again, stroking her clit, fondling her tits, kissing the back of her neck, the tight-wired hairs there, sticking my tongue in her left ear, licking her back, tonguing her other ear as she rolled her head from side to side, rocked back and forth, her driving my cock into her tight asshole.

I kissed, licked and sucked her ebony skin, moved my hips, slidng my cock, thrusting, pulsing, throbbbing into her rectum, massaged her swinging tits, stroked her cunt with my finger, another one, another one – three of them, deep into her, feeling me working in her, just on the other side of the thin membrane, rubbing her thick, hard, wet clit.

Her asshole gripped me strong, rippled over my cock, pulsed as she came, washing my hand again with her juices. "Oh Yolllie, I'm going to cum," I moaned into her ear, as I licked it. She rocked her ass back into me, and yelled again, "Cum you mothafucker, you black ass fucker, cum in me, give me your cock, slam it to me, cream my asshole, shoot your load, fill me up."

I started pulsing, my cock still moving back and forth in her ass, my cum squirting into her bowels, squishing around my shaft, gripped tight as she came again. She rocked, humped, moved around and around, pressed back against me. "Oh yeah, you old sod, fuck my black ass, fill me with your hot cum, give me all that juice." Her juices flooded my hand again as I rammed my cock deeper into her ass, shooting in her.

She fell forward, her anus still clasping my cock, almost painfully buried inside her, soothed only by my cum and a tan cream coating my still pulsing, throbbing rod. I eased out of her ass, with an audible plop, a sucking sound, watched her rectum, as I held her cheeks apart, close slowly. Then I leaned back, bent down and kissed her asshole, tongued it, sucked my cum out of her. She spun around on me quickly, and engulfed my shrinking, ass-and cum-flavored cock in her mouth. She went right down on it and sucked all our juices off of it. I was tingling so bad I couldn't stand it. I swiped my tongue across her slowly closing asshole, over her taint, into her quim, up onto her clit, took it between my lips and sucked her to another mindbending, bodyracking cum.

"Oh," Yollie moaned, "you are such a sorry bastard, you old fuck," Breathing heavily, she kissed my balls, tasting the sweat on them, moved her mouth up my body, over my cock, belly, to my nipples, mouth. She kissed me. I tasted my sweat and hers, our juices on her lips and tongue. "Leave me the fuck alone," she commanded me. "Get away from me. I need to rest."

Always obedient to this young, black woman, I rolled over, relaxed, and fell asleep. Yollie smoked another joint, drank some more whiskey, watched the porno tv channel some more and fingerfucked herself to yet another cum.

When we woke up in the morning, my cock was up her ass again, limp, my mouth covered with her pussy juices. I had no idea how that had played out, but was sure we were in for some more

fun, as I roused out of bed, showered, and dressed for work. While Yollie slept, I went flying. This time I had cargo and a passenger - a white woman, reporter for a southern, entertainment news publication. We – the white woman and I - talked on the flight down, mostly me pointing out landmarks, sights to her. She rode back with me from the work site, back to the motel after gathering her news for the day, doing what entertainment reporters do.

Like Yollie, she enjoyed the return flight, watching the sunset, the moonrise, darkness enveloping us, but she didn't express any problem with drugs onboard or anything else. Seemed rather demure, as a matter of fact.

We were real tired when we got back to the motel. I introduced Yollie to Sandra. They, both being women, slept in the same bed, and I left for the next day's flight, as usual, early in the morning. I was in for quite a surprise when I got back to the motel that evening.

12