Ebony Ride Ch. 4

Story Info
Third woman joins pilot and all join the mile-high club.
2.5k words
4.47
50.1k
7
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 05/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I left Yolanda and Sandra in the morning to go flying after a hot, wet night of sex with them. They were going shopping for a girl, or girls, or shopping for more clothes. Today, as I made the daily round-trip flight there was another surprise for us – a third woman to join our little sex circus.

Flying as a corporate pilot for a company in West Texas and making a daily round-trip from Midland-Odessa to a remote airstrip in a resort community on the Rio Grande, I invited residents and workers in the resort community to ride with me. Yolanda, a young, black woman bartender at the saloon in the resort town, took me up on my offer. Half my age, she was young, in her early 20s, about 5' 5," 120 pounds, a bit plump, with a beautiful face, nice smile, full red lips, and a nicely rounded body. She brought some smoke with her on the flight and in the motel suite where we stayed surprised me with some fantastic sucking and fucking after she had a few drinks and smoked a bit. On our second night together she gave up her ass to me. Then I picked up Sandra, took her to the work site, brought her back to the motel and left her the next morning with Yolanda. Sandra was very different from Yollie, white and skinny, she stood 5' 7," weighed just over a hundred pounds and seemed to have tiny tits matching her small, almost scrawny frame. She was in her mid-to-late-30s, younger than me but older than Yollie, and an expert at kissing ass. Yollie, Sandy and I had gotten it on together, then I went to work, flying, making the daily round-trip.

An hour before I left the remote site to head back to Midland-Odessa, one of the key men in the company came to the airplane where I was loading cargo. He asked me if I could take a passenger with me on this evening's flight. I told him I could. Then, he said, with a leer, "You take good care of her now. She is special, my mistress, real precious."

"You know me, sir," I said, "I treat all our cargo and passengers as precious."

"Yeah, right," he said offhandedly. "She has been with me for a few days, just wants to get to town to pick up a few things. Probably rest her little cunny," he added, punching me on the shoulder playfully. "I have been fucking her for three days now," he added, bragging. "Her tight twat has to be sore as hell by now," he leered.

"Okay, sir, I'll come to your room to get her when I am ready to leave," I told him. "Does she have much luggage?"

"Not much," he said, "just an overnight bag. She didn't need many clothes to be with me," he added, bragging again.

He left. I finished loading the cargo, pre-flighting the airplane, and drove the company-provided Lincoln Continental with leather seats, a helluva stereo system and all over to his bungalow. I had to park some distance away on the gravel road. As I walked up to the little house I noticed the curtains were open as was the front door. I heard some funny sounds emanating from the living room, so I went to the window and looked inside. A buxom, longhaired blonde, was on her knees naked in front of the corporate executive sitting on the rich brown leather sofa. She was sucking his cock and sliding her slender hand up and down his shaft, cupping his balls with her other hand, her long fingernails tinted bright red.

I thought now what the fuck do I do? I need to get the hell out of here. I have a two+-hour flight ahead of me, a lot of work to do, and Yollie and Sandy. Oh yeah, Yollie and Sandy. My cock stirred in my desert dust-stained jeans, thinking of those two sluts and seeing the corpulent company man get his cock sucked and jacked, balls fondled. I cupped my crotch, then looked back through the window. Mr. Suit and Tie, Bigshot, was shooting his cum in his mistress' mouth. She bobbed her head up and down, sucked, slurped, slobbered and swallowed, but the overflow ran out the corners of her mouth, down her chin and over her pumping fist.

I went to the open door, rapped on it lightly, and called out, "Sir, you here? I'm ready to go."

"Just a minute, just a minute," he said hastily.

His lover rose from her kneeling position, swiped the back of her dry hand over her chin and lips, and skittered off to the bathroom, her big tits jiggling, her fleshy ass bobbling as she trotted out of the living room. Mr. Suit and Tie pulled his shorts up, covering his slimy cock, and came to the door.

Flushed red, just having cum in his woman's mouth, he rasped, "So you're ready are you? She'll be right out, just freshening up. Here's her bag." Slave that I was, he handed me her small valise.

In just a few minutes, she came out of the bathroom, dressed in a silk blouse, no bra, and tight jeans covering her well-toned body, wearing western boots.

"This is Charlene," he said. "Charlene, Rob."

Looking me straight in the eyes, guessing I had seen her sucking his cock, jacking it, and massaging his balls, she extended her hand. I shook it and breathed in her sweet smell. No hint of his cum; she smelled of expensive perfume and toothpaste, as she said breathily, "Hi, Rob, glad to meet you. Ready to go?"

"Yes Charlene, I am ready to go," I said, "it's already getting dark. We really need to be on our way."

"Okay," she responded. Then she turned and gave Mr. Suit a wet mouth, tongue-probing kiss. He clasped one of her cheeks in a fat hand, cupped her breast with his other hand, making her nipple stand prominent underneath the thin silk. She grasped his crotch, and said, as they broke their kiss, "I'll be back in a day or so, honey."

"Yes," he answered.

Charlene and I left, walked to the Lincoln, where I opened the door for her, put her bag on the bag seat, and drove her to the airplane ready on the ramp. I escorted her to the plane, being sure she ducked her head underneath the high wing, assisted her into the passenger seat, buckled her seat belt and shoulder harness, taking care not to brush her tits with my hands, walked around, and climbed aboard.

Routinely we taxied as I briefed her on the flight, emergency procedures, smoking rules and such, took off, and climbed for altitude. Charlene was as excited as a child in a candy store. She told me this was her first flight in a corporate airplane. She had been driven to meet Mr. Suit at the resort. Her excitement was obvious as I saw, even in the subdued light of the cockpit at night, her nipples, like little nubs sticking out underneath her silk blouse. She watched the moonrise for awhile as we talked aimlessly, then she leaned back in the seat and fell asleep. I guessed she was real tired from fucking her fat lover for the past several days.

Charlene was a California girl, woman really; in her early 40s, just a few years younger than me, but with a fine body – 38Ds, slim waist, 36 hips, slender legs, full lips; 5'7", I guessed, about 120 pounds; one fine older woman. Obviously she worked out at a gym regularly, knew make-up techniques well, and her perfume was so alluring. I flew along in silence, as she slept, my cock straining hard in my jeans.

She woke up just as we started to let down for approach to Midland-Odessa. Being ever the gentleman, I left the cargo on the airplane and took her to the motel. When we walked into the suite, the smell of marijuana and the josh sticks was strong again, and the slurping sounds of two women enjoying sex filled our ears.

"Oh, god," Charlene said, when she and I saw Sandy and Yollie on the bed. Sandy was on top, her white flesh flat on Yollie's black body. Their tongues were working on each others clits, pussylips and puckered ass rings, hands massaging tits; both of them moaning, not caring we were watching them. "I want a smoke so bad," Charlene said. "Do you think they'll mind?" she asked reaching for a joint on the nightstand.

"They don't seem to mind shit, not even that we are here," I said loudly.

Raising her mouth from Sandy's wet, open pussy, "Oh, don't be such a prick," Yollie said, in a drunken slur, since they had been drinking the provided whiskey as well as smoking. "Who's the new cunt? Aren't we enough for you, you old fuck?" she hissed, grinning at her own humor.

"This is Charlene," I said, as Yollie and Sandy rolled apart, onto their backs, exposing both their wet snatches, slimy assholes, and four flushed breasts, nipples hardened. "Charlene, Yolanda and Sandra," I introduced them formally.

"Oh now aren't we proper," Yollie slurred. "You say something about smoke, Charlene?" Yol asked.

"Yes," Charlene said. "I've been with my lover the last couple of days getting fucked royally, but he doesn't let me smoke. May I?" she asked, picking up the joint.

"Of course," Yollie said, "and Sandy and I will join you. What are you going to do, you old asshole?" she asked me.

"Well, actually, Yol,, I am going to go back to work. I have to take care of the cargo yet," I explained.

"Then get the fuck gone," she said, "while us girls get to know each other better. Want a drink, Charlie?" Yol asked her new friend. Sandra just grinned at me, wiping her saliva and Yol's pussy juices off her mouth. Then she said, "Hurry back, Rob, please. I want some cock."

I went over and kissed Sandy's girl-cum and assmusk-tasting lips, played with her long nipples, then broke the kiss, and said, "I'll hurry, baby."

"Oh you're being so fucking sweet," Yol slurred. "Is that the only way an old cock like you can get some tight, young pussy?" She fixed drinks for her, Sandy and Charlene, and lit the joint, sucking in a mouthful of smoke, then handing it to Charlene.

"Yeah, yeah, Yol," I said, "that's the only reason I'm nice, so I can get fucked. I'm so desperate."

"Well, you hurry back then baby, and we'll all fuck you," Yol slurred.

I gave her a kiss, felt her kinky-haired, slimy cunt, fondled her big tits, and left to do my work.

When I returned a couple of hours later, Yol, Sandy and Charllie were naked together on the bed. They were in a cuntlicking, assrimming circle, fondling tits, moaning, groaning, maybe even cumming together. I undressed, showered, and followed my cock, pointing straight out back into the bedroom. I climbed up onto the bed with them. Charlie, feeling me mash down the bed, took my cock in her hand and guided it to her mouth, fresh from Yol's crotch. She kissed, licked, and sucked it, using her well-practiced mistress techniques. As the night wore on, I was sucked by all three of them. They all rimmed my ass, mouthed my balls, and took my cock, in their cunts, and up their asses. Our mouths were all over each other – nipples, pussies, clits, cock, balls, asses, navels, necks, mouths.

I didn't get any sleep. Every time I started fading another mouth enveloped my cock, a tongue licked me, a cunt or ass took my dick in them; tits wallowed all over me, round firm asses. I titfucked Charlie, and she licked my cock as it popped through her breasts which she kept folded over my pistoning rod. We were all covered with cum – the woman juice, and my white globs, then thin, runny clear slime. I showered, dressed, did the job, and returned the next evening for a repeat of the past night's activity. The only variety was we went out to dinner and dance. The three horny cunts wore me out on the dance floor, then we went back to the motel and fucked to exhaustion. We slept some that night, then all four loaded into the airplane with the cargo to do the daily run.

On the flight, Yol, Sandy and Charlie joined the mile-high club. They sucked me in turn, then mounted me with their cunts, even took me up their asses in flight. This took some special technique. I took off my boots and jeans, sat in between the pilot and co-pilot or passenger seat, put my left foot on the left rudder pedal on the pilot's side, right foot on the right rudder pedal on the passenger side, set the locks on the throttles and mixture handles hard, and adjusted the trim carefully to account for the humping motions as the women mounted me, facing me, their backs to the panel and windshield, and rode my cock. About five minutes before we reached the point to let down for landing at the resort on the Rio Grande, I came a heavy load in Charlie's hairy box.

"Oh shit," she said, climbing off me. "Now I'm in real big fucking trouble. My man is going to want to fuck me right away, and he'll know you have just cum in me. Besides my ass is so sore, my jaw even aches from eating pussy and sucking you the last two days.

"Don't worry, baby," Yol said. "Get back here with me, and I'll lick you clean, swab all his cum out of your sweet pussy." Sandy agreed, "Yeah, Charlie, come back here and let us clean you up."

They did, and Charlie was not found out. She left her lover though to come live with Sandy and me. Sandy and I married each other. I started writing songs. Charlie, it turned out, was a singer and player in an LA band. She sang the songs, and Sandy promoted them. We lived together in an open marriage, work relationship. Yol left her boyfriend for a black man about 10 years older than her. We – all five of us – get together from time to time for some hot sex. It always worries me when Randall – Randy – fucks one of my women. He is a big, black bastard with such a big cock, I fear they will leave me someday to go with him and Yol. I am getting older, after all, and trying to keep up with these younger people. Sandy assures me she will never leave me as long as I lick her ass just the way she taught me. Charlie says she will stay too for me and Sandy to do her.

[Keep voting on the stories. They are based in the truth, and we – Sandy, Charlie, Yol, Randy, and I – will enjoy getting feedback from you.]