Ebony Sales Woman Ch. 02

Story Info
A white man - black woman romance.
5k words
4.59
52.9k
38

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 03/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,113 Followers

I was sitting in my favorite chair in the living room reading the paper. The phone rang and as usual my wife answered it. She leaned around the corner of the door from the kitchen.

"Honey, there is girl on the line from the exchange. Says her name is Cynthia."

"Thank you. Babe." I said, picking up the receiver and hearing the click as my wife put the receiver into the cradle of the kitchen phone. "Yes! This is Mr. Sampson."

"Hello Mr. Sampson... Don... this is Cynthia ... you remember me don't you... the vacuum cleaner saleslady.

I heard the nervousness in her tone and her hesitant speech and, honestly, I was completely in the dark until she mentioned vacuum cleaner saleslady.

It had been two months since our intimate afternoon encounter. I had dismissed it as a one-time event. I smiled inwardly with the knowledge that there could only be one reason why the 30ish-yr-old black girl could be calling.

"Hold on sugar." I said softly into the receiver, getting up from my chair. "Honey, I got to run out to the car and get some papers out of my trunk."

"Don't be long lunch is almost ready." I heard her shout as I went out the front door.

"How have you been?" I asked as I negotiated the front stairs and made my way to my car in the driveway.

"I've been fine. How have you been?" She replied and then asked.

"Missing you." I lied. "It's good to hear your voice."

There is a long pause as I closed on the car and keyed the trunk, lifting it up in case my wife looked out the window.

"Can I help you in some way my dear?" I asked, pushing her to tell me why she had called, keenly aware that lunch is almost prepared.

"Yes, Mr. Sampson. I mean Don." She replied low enough into her receiver that I had to concentrate to understand her words. "You said you would like to see me again. I'm ashamed to admit it Don but I am in need of some cash to help my brother."

Always with a mind on business, I queried, "how much are we talking about Cynthia?"

"About twice as much as before." She replied with squeamishness showing in her tone.

"My wife is waving at me for lunch!" I said. "That's a lot of money, sugar, but I think it can be done if you can clear about four hours. How about we call the money a gift and you just tell me you enjoyed the sex and you want more."

"You're embarrassing me again Mr. Sampson." She replied in her high-pitched childlike tone. "You know I enjoyed it! You wouldn't believe how I feel right this second talking about it. My panties are getting wet."

She readily agreed and I gave her the address to the Midtown apartment and we set a date.

"If I may suggest sweet cheeks, be sure to wear the snow white underwear I enjoyed so much last time."

A week later I pulled into the parking garage of the large apartment towers, parking in one of the three spaces on the third tier allocated to our firm. Cynthia was directed to park to the left of my black Lincoln.

I was an hour early. I wanted to inspect the apartment before Cynthia arrived and I had brought foodstuff, wine and soda for a light snack.

I always enjoyed this apartment with its view on the eighth floor. It's antique white walls and conservative decorations and appointments gave the 600 sq ft, one bedroom apartment a soothing atmosphere. It was furnished with a eating counter, refrigerator, microwave, sink and dishes.

While on paper it was listed as a private meeting room, in reality there had never been any business conducted in this apartment, unless you could consider today's clandestine meeting business. There are a handful of execs that used this space for solitude, as I did on occasion, and a meeting place for lover or mistress.

Almost on the minute I heard the knock on the door. I opened the door to gaze upon the shy looking Cynthia who would not meet my gaze right off.

"Come in young lady, please."

As she walked past me, carrying a small case, I studied the long legged Cynthia dressed in black dress pants, moderate heels, with a multicolored light sweater. Her hair looked freshly cut in a very short boyish style. She wore appropriate and striking jewelry consisting of a gold necklace, a half-inch wide gold bracelet on her right arm and a gold colored watch on her left. Her earrings were large 1-1/2" gold circles.

"It's good to see you again Cynthia." I said, closing the door and closing on her to hug her lightly and kiss her on the cheek.

"Good to see you Don." She returned.

"Would you like a glass of wine?" I queried, heading towards the small kitchen section. "I stopped to buy deli-sandwiches, some chips, potato salad and soda if you're hungry. I'm going to have a sandwich myself."

We sat at the eating counter, she having a sandwich also with her wine.

We had four hours and I was in no hurry and wanted to show the woman that I was interested in more than just taking her to bed.

I asked about her brother and found out that he had been injured in a car accident with no insurance. I praised her desire to take care of family.

"I have never been up this high." She exclaimed, staring out of the large span of windows of the apartment. "You can see for miles!"

"It is lovely. You have never been in an airplane?" I queried.

"Never! I know that is odd in this day and age, but no." She replied. "Terry is going to be stationed in Japan in another year. If I go with him, I suppose we will fly."

"If you go with him?" I quizzed. "How long is he going to be there? Surely, he will want you to accompany him?"

"Of course!" She answered somewhat defensively. "But my mother and father are not in good health. I want to go but by parents need me. He is going to be gone three years." She added in a much slower volume. "He says he understands but it would be hard on our marriage. I told him I would understand if she -- you know."

"That is a long time." I said. "I don't suppose he offered you the same option?"

"No. But he knows how I feel about my parents and won't press me." She said showing a slight smile.

We finished eating and she sat there with her hands crossed on the counter for a long minute looking out of the window.

I studied her over my glass of wine. Her hair was longer at our first meeting. Then, I had concentrated more on her sexual attributes as my mind was on having sex with her, plus, the anxiety of having sex with her in my home. Now I could study her at my leisure with plenty of time and without anxiety. She was indeed a lovely black woman, her skin mocha colored and her features slight and well defined.

"Don, I appreciate you not dragging me off to the bedroom and treating me like a piece of meat." She said quietly, not looking at me. "But you're looking at me so hard , I suppose, I should go freshen up a bit."

"Did I treat you like that the other time?" I asked. "I'm just studying you now as I would a Renoir."

"No, I suppose not, considering the place and the allocated time." She answered, turning her gaze to me and smiling mischievously. "But you were - demanding? - and we went a bit further than you promised."

I said laughing out loud. "I did act like a horny 18-year-old, I suppose. I promise to act like an adult. How about we both go freshen up. I'll wash your back and you can wash mine."

Cynthia beamed a smile at me as she stood.

I followed her into the bedroom, which had the same large expanse of windows of the living room but had curtains that I had already drawn.

I watched her remove her sweater. She wore a snow-white bra as I had asked and she looked at me questioning as she reached behind her to unsnap it. I nodded my approval. She slipped her shoes off and then reached to unsnap and unzip the side of her dress pants.

The 32-year-old Cynthia was indeed something to gaze on. Removing her dress pants, she stood there letting me take in the whole of her soft, smooth, mocha colored, long legs.

"You make me feel special when you look at me like that Mr. Don." She said shyly.

"You are indeed a treasure my dear." I assured her. "Before you slip those panties off would you turn in a circle for me."

"You haven't undressed yet?" She questioned as she turned slowly in a circle with her arms spread slightly.

"You keep turning while I undress." I directed.

When she made her fourth revolution she stopped abruptly looking at my crotch. "My goodness! You must have taken that pill."

I motioned with my right hand to enter the bathroom before me. I watched her remove her snow-white panties that has lace around the waist and legs.

She being closest to the bathtub, she pulled the curtain aside and bent over to turn on the water.

Gazing on her lovely bare ass, my eyes being instantly drawn to her thick-lipped pussy, I was overcome with lust. I moved close in behind her, taking hold of her hips and tried to enter her.

"Mr. Don! Please! Let me!" She exclaimed with a shrill.

I thought surely Cynthia was going to be upset with me, but she displaced me as she backed up and turned to the counter. Taking a towel off of the hangar she placed it in front of her to place her folded arms and presented her ass for the taking.

I moved in close behind her as her stance spread and put my cock to her. I found it difficult but I checked myself and pushed into her gently.

"Forgive me Cynthia!" I groaned. "I just need a minute or two. You're the most sensuous woman I have ever seen."

"You don't need to apologize Don! You just surprised me." She moaned. "Lord, it's good! Take all the time you want."

I stroked inside of her in a slow but deep penetrating rhythm, feeling no desire to come. Her pussy was tight and warm and my cock was hard as a rock and she was enjoying the hell out of it.

After three or four minutes, I slowed and was going to pull out of her.

"No! No!" She whispered. "Not yet. Another minute or two."

I had pushed deep into her. I tried to push even deeper much to her satisfaction.

Another minute or two I pulled out of her and she turned to face me. We embraced and kissed passionately. I felt much smaller than the 2 inches in height she had on me, and when our kiss broke I found her nipple without having to lower my head much. I suckled her nipples alternately as I squeezed her ass with my left hand.

I backed away from her and turned her towards the mirror. I cupped her breasts, studying them through the mirror.

"How does something so large and firm not sag?"

"You look at them like you love them." She stated.

"I've always been an ass man but your breasts are mesmerizing. And your nipples are so stiff and a mouthful." I said.

Releasing them, Cynthia entered the shower ahead of me.

We spent long minutes washing each other's body, hugging and kissing.

She washed my cock lovingly and propped her left leg on the edge of the tub, allowing me to wash her pussy with the washcloth. I scrubbed her well-defined, mocha colored ass as I kissed it passionately, making her giggle and slap at me lightly, telling me it tickled.

As the water began to cool, Cynthia shut off the water and pulled the curtain back. We stepped out of the shower and began to towel each other dry.

"If I bend over to get my panties, are you going to behave yourself?" She teased.

"I'll try but I can't guarantee anything." I replied teasingly, slapping her backside lightly.

I watched her long legs slip into the panties. I followed her to the bed and together we pulled the covers down.

"Do you have a maid come in and clean the apartment after someone uses it?"

"Yes. Whoever uses the apartment calls the cleaning service. They dispatch someone over here the same day or the next."

"I'm very comfortable." Cynthia said as she entered the bed. "We don't really need any covers do we?"

"I prefer not to cover your lovely body with anything." I replied, as I moved in close with her, pushing my leg between hers, kissing her neck and shoulders.

"You did want my panties back on didn't you?" She queried. "I want you to pull them off of me."

My answer was to kiss her passionately.

I did not consider Cynthia a prostitute. I had never been with a prostitute. I had taken care to make her feel like the money was a gift and not payment for her "favors". If she was role-playing, I was totally convinced that she was enjoying our sexual interlude. She gripped my cock, squeezing and pulling on it aggressively whenever I touched a sensitive spot or sucked on her nipples. She kissed my body as much as I kissed hers, even sucking on my nipples, nibbling on my earlobes, which drives me insane. She even toyed with my balls. If she was being true to her husband, outside of me, she was showing all the signs of a woman sexually hungry and loving passionately.

Me on top, Cynthia on top, me on top again. We were all over the bed as we maneuvered each other this way or that way. The young lady was aggressive as we tussled over the bed.

Me on the bottom again! She maneuvered down and looked up at me mischievously, holding my cock vertical.

"I told you I never did this, but you're being very generous and understanding." Cynthia explained. "But only for a little bit."

Cynthia took 2 inches of my cock into her mouth showing her lack of experience and sucked on it lightly. She licked the domed head and up-and-down my shaft. I watched the action intently for a few long minutes.

I took hold of her arms and tenderly pulled her up, maneuvering her to her back. I took hold of her lovely panties and slipped them off her perfect hips. She pulled her knees back so I could extricate her legs. Tossing the panties, I sat on my haunches studying her pussy a long moment, then, slipped between her legs as she reached down to acquire my cock and place it to her. I pushed into her slowly.

"It's so warm!" I whispered in her ear. "And you're as tight as your hand on my cock."

"Uummmm!" She whispered lustfully at being entered. "It feels so good. I shouldn't tell you this but you are a lot thicker than my husband. I've been hoping that pill would work like they say it does."

I cradled the warm lovely Cynthia in my arms, supporting my weight on my elbows, as I pumped into her slowly in a loving and passionate way. She held her knees high, cradling my sides as her hands supported her legs. Her ass moved sensuously, matching my rhythm.

Except for her soft moans, and my slightly elevated breathing, all was quiet.

I kissed her forehead, eyes face and neck, noting that this mocha brown, naked creature was a stark contrast to the antique white walls and overall whiteness of the room, bathed in the orange glow of the late afternoon sun.

After Cynthia sucked my cock for a few brief minutes, I was certain that I could put her into any position I desired. But, I had exactly what I desired. I was between this lovely girl's long legs with by cock inside of her. Her moans were music to my ears, knowing my cock was causing the moans.

We contently fucked long, long minutes.

"You're getting me very warm Mr. Don!" Cynthia whispered. "Do you want to try something else - a different position - to let me cool down a bit?"

"I desire to stay right here like we are." I whispered back. "And let nature take its course."

The 32-year-old Cynthia maneuvered slightly beneath me finding her groove. She gave a soft yelp when she found it. Not long afterwards, I began to feel her body tighten as she climbed the ladder. Her skin, as indeed mine too probably, became moist, as I stroked into her with determination and intent to bring her to orgasm.

"Uooo! Yes? Ohh, ohh, ohh, yessss!" Cynthia cried as her body became a motion of frantic lust and desire. "Right there! Yes! Uoo, uoo, uoo! I'm coming Mr. Don! I'm coming, I'm coming, I'M COMMIINNGGGGGGGGGGGG!"

I slammed into her hard as her ass gyrated up. Every deep thrust brought a corresponding animal like yelp, sounding much like pain.

"AAGgggggggggggggg!" I groaned loudly as my cock jerked one, two, three times.

"Yessssss!" Cynthia sighed her satisfaction, knowing I had followed her closely in orgasm. "Nature is so good!"

I continued stroking aggressively into her, the pill working perfectly. My cock had lost only a smidgen of his firmness.

We were both breathing heavily but soon we settled down and our breathing became normal. As did our intercourse as I slowed my rhythm.

Rather than feeling drained as I often did after coming, in the embrace of this pretty brown woman, I felt renewed. The pill was keeping my cock hard and I was content to fuck the lass to another orgasm if she desired. She seemed and felt agreeable.

"Don, I don't want to stop, really I don't, but I have to pee really bad!" She related.

"Then go ahead and pee." I encouraged. "I'm not going to let you up."

"Please Mr. Don!" She said in an alarmed tone. "I can't do that! We will mess up the bed."

"The mattress is protected and we can throw the sheets in the washer." I told her becoming keener on the thought of making her pee right here in the bed. A game!

"Please! Let me up." She begged.

"Nope!" I said with finality.

I continued to pump into her and she continued to match my rhythm. I thought she was beginning to climb the ladder again, but her body slowed until she stilled completely.

"I can't hold it any longer!" She offered. "It's interfering with my concentration."

I slowed my rhythm to a stop.

I heard a slight whimper and she tightened her embrace, then, I felt her warm liquid shoot onto my lower abdomen. With her knees still gripping my sides, I envisioned the yellowish liquid cascading between her pussy lips. I felt the warm fluid flow over the root of my shaft and balls.

As her body relaxed from her release of fluid, it only tightened up again as she began to move her hips. We began to fuck with abandonment. I was certain she had found the same exhilaration in the fetish event as I had.

She was soon moaning in lust.

"I love to fuck you!" I told her with exhilaration.

"I love to fuck you too." She mumbled. "And you fuck me so good."

I maneuvered to bring my knees closer to her buttocks supporting my weight as I moved by hands to grip her smooth, lovely buttocks. I put my face into her neck and made a decision to fuck her until I had a heart attack, or, passed out from exhaustion.

Lucky for me, I suppose, I felt no desire to ejaculate. Fucking her, locked in tight as she was in such a position, was not too strenuous on me. I could vary my rhythm and did so, taking her to a higher degree of passion, before dropping her, only to lift her up again, over and over.

I don't know how long I fucked her like this? Perhaps 20 minutes. We were indeed one and I was enjoying intercourse with the 32-year-old Cynthia with her youthful stamina, extremely sexy body, her seemingly all-consuming hunger for sex and of course her brown color.

My wife and never come in such a position. I figured my shaft was not centered on her clit - not giving the stimulation needed.

Hence my surprise, when, with my mind concentrating on all of the attributes of this young lass her body froze for a moment, then, quaked with a strong orgasm. Her moan, which rose lowly to increase in volume, seemed to last forever.

Her body turned to mush but I continued to fuck her with abandonment. I continued until my back began to ache a bit and I slowed my rhythm to a stop. I still felt no need to ejaculate. I just wanted the time with Cynthia never to end.

We kissed passionately.

I pulled slowly out of her and moved off the bed.

I proceeded to the bathroom. I entered the shower and turned the water to steaming hot, taking a long needed pee right there in the tub.

I heard Cynthia come into the bathroom and sit down on the toilet. Hearing water, she apparently had to pee again.

She joined me in the shower and we again soaped each other's bodies down, hugging and kissing and smiling at each other.

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,113 Followers
12