Economic Adjustment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,699 Followers

"OK!" They said almost in unison. Then they both went to work on my cock.

I was at the end of my rope anyway. We drew up the paperwork and I signed them. My big real estate career was over. Now I needed a job, I was talking to Cathy, she suggested I could perhaps help them out from time to time.

"Doing what?" I asked her.

"Well, we do have some women clients that might like a male touch." She grinned at me. "Actually, some men, too."

"Hey, I am not going to....."

"We didn't think so, but you really could handle some of our clients."

"I don't know how to do a massage." I told her.

"We can teach you, it's easy."

"Teach me?"

"Sure, and if we get someone interested we can just refer them."

"OK. Why not?"

"For a commission, of course." I blinked at that.

Oh, well. What the hell.

"Did he go for it?" Zoe asked, walking up. Dana was right behind her.

"Yes, I think so."

"OK, who is first?"

"Me." Cathy grinned. She took my arm and more or less tugged me into her room. Zoe and Dana were right behind her, I started to wonder where in the hell Dana had come from but I quickly forgot about that. I watched as Cathy unbuttoned her blouse, dropped her slacks and climbed naked up on the table.

I was thinking I was going to like this.

I went through the motions that first time, Cathy's body felt really good in my hands. Zoe and Dana stood there fully clothed, showing with their hands what to do from time to time.

There was no need to be hesitant, hell, I had licked Cathy's bare beaver several times so I did just about everything I knew with my hands to her. She was responding nicely, then I leaned down and slid my tongue up and over her bare pussy.

"Oh, boy! Danny will fit right in!" Zoe exclaimed, with a giggle.

Over the next few days I had several sessions with each one of them. They all delighted in being licked to orgasm. Once I tried to slip up on top of Zoe but she shoved me back, telling me there were limits.

"What about if someone you send to me wants to?" I asked her.

"That's up to you...and them." She grinned at me.

Over the next few months the place filled right up again, and there was a solid stream of customers coming in and out. Things started out slow for me but after I had actually massaged a couple of women, that began to build. Soon I was doing at least a couple every single day.

It was so much fun that I began to think I could just do this the rest of my life. There were a few younger women but for some reason the ones that ended up in my room were older housewife types.

Cathy, Zoe and Dana were now my landlords, and my source of income. There was a nice solid string of clients, and several of them were very interested in my cock, too.

It didn't take me very long to figure out that if the clients just called me direct I didn't have to deal with paying the commission, so I started giving all of them my direct phone number.

Then one day I got a call so I booked it, when I answered my door the woman looked familiar. It took me a bit, then it hit me it was that same expensive looking woman I had seen go in the first day.

She didn't mention the referral code and I didn't even think of that, I had gotten pretty relaxed about everything that was going on.

I showed her to my table, left the room while she undressed. I noticed the drape was pulled up and over her snugly, but I didn't think too much of that. Many times the women started out bashful but they quickly got over that.

I went to work, doing my best to make my work feel good and sensual. I did find it odd that she had kept on her bra and panties, though. When I got to her back I asked her if I could undo it, she said it was OK. I unclipped the bra and began to work on her bare back, she acted like she was enjoying that, too.

The time came for her to turn over, she hesitated but did it, tugging the sheet up over her breasts as she set the bra aside. I let my hands slide under the sheet in short order, my palms cupping her pretty breasts. I was sure she was enjoying that, so I began to work her abdomen. When I got to the top of her panties I let my hand slide inside the waistband. My fingers slid up and over her pubic hair, then I curled on index finger and started to slide it inside her.

"That's it!" She said, suddenly sitting up.

I stopped and stepped back, confused.

"You are under arrest!" She told me.

"What? For what?"

"Sexual abuse, put your hands behind your back!" She sat up, bare to the waist. Swinging her legs off the table, she reached for her purse and produced a small can of something.

She looked angry. Now what the hell? This was crazy, she was a client. But she was coming towards me, wearing nothing but a pair of panties.

Then I heard a noise, it sounded like a key in my door lock? Two men burst in, the woman reached for a towel and pulled it over her breasts.

I started to back away. Her other hand came up and suddenly my eyes were stinging and I was blinded. I felt someone grab my arms, felt the handcuffs click into place. I wanted my hands free, I desperately needed to rub my eyes.

Well, this just sucked. I sat on a cot in a little cell for days, there was bail of course but I had maybe $20 in the bank.

I kept waiting for one of the girls to come and get me out, nobody showed up.

Finally I was standing in front of a stern looking old lady judge, just my luck. I pled guilty, the fat little lawyer they assigned to me muttered something about an innocent touch and it all being unintentional and an accident.

Hell, I didn't believe him either.

They gave me 30 days and a warning to not try and work in the massage field again. After I got out and went back to my apartment I found that my key didn't work. I did manage to get Zoe to answer her door, she told me they had put my stuff, what there was of it, in the storage room and shut the door.

No vehicle, either, that was long since towed off and when I checked the tow and storage was more than it was worth. Nothing left to do but gather up what I could carry and head off down the road.

I was wondering if there was any room left under the nearby bridge.

As I shouldered my sack, I saw that same woman, the one that had busted me drive up. I hid behind some bushes and watched. She got out and went inside.

It was just over an hour later, she came back out and got in her car and drove off.

I got the picture. I picked up my gear and headed off down the road. There had been pussy and even some money everywhere for several months, but that pussy had come with rules attached and I had tried to break those rules.

What the hell, there would be something around the next bend. Or perhaps I had better make it the next State?

magmaman
magmaman
2,699 Followers
12