Edge of No Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the kid part of the party was over and it began to get dark, we got the bonfire going real good out back. Lots of my old friends from the neighborhood were there, and we were all drinking and kicking back. A neighbor named Robin was also there, and she really took a shine to me.

Robin was pretty. She was a head shorter than me, and she is very much what I would call a BBW. She was very white, with hazel eyes and shoulder length, dark brown hair. She was nice too. She was there with her husband and kids. We chatted a little idly during the party.

At night when her husband took the kids back to put them to bed, she came over and sat by me around the fire. I was not lewd or lascivious about it, but I was friendly enough to let her know I was open to anything and that I was attracted to her. She stayed by my side until I left, late that night, and gave me her messenger ID and phone number.

We chatted 2 nights before we made a date. It was very clear what we were going to do which I liked; It's always best for someone in my circumstances to save time. We met at a gas station to work out details.

She was wearing a t shirt and pajama pants. She said she didn't have too long but she knew some places we could park. I said i knew a motel I would spring for. She seemed overly flattered that I would spend 20 bucks on a motel room for us. I asked her jokingly if she knew how this was done. She smiled and ran her hand down my back . "Take me to the room baby, I'll show you what I know". Electrified and ready to tear her clothes off right then and there, I told her to follow me...

I took her to a sleazy motel nearby and got a room. We did not ear each other's clothes off but we didn't waste time either. She was a good kisser, and her soft body pressed against me made me rock hard quickly. I eagerly undressed her so I could explore her. I kissed her all over, making my way down to her pussy where I lingered for a good long while, listening to her soft moans and heavy breathing.

For a short, chubby girl she was very flexible; I was able to bend and stretch her into many different positions and she took it all in stride. In the middle of it the condom was starting to hurt me so I took it off. I stood by the bed and sank my hands into her soft brown hair and pulled her head over to the edge of the bed. She opened wide and let me stick my hard cock deep in her throat. She gave a good blowjob, not the best ever but she tried hard to please me and I enjoyed her warm mouth as she sucked me. I liked it especially when she would pull it out and rub her big, sexy lips all over the tip. It was very erotic.

With a new rubber in place I went back to pounding on her, this time with her legs cocked up over my shoulder. We were both very sweaty, I kissed her breasts as I rode her roughly and they were salty-sweet.

She told me I didn't have to wait, she had already came twice. I knew the clock was in the back of her mind so I increased the pace and grinded my hips harder as I went, and I came hard in her.

We got under the sheet and talked for a while. She smoked a cigarette and talked about lovers she'd had in the past behind her husband's back. He was not very good at much of anything as she told it; from keeping a job to doing the dishes to sex; it seemed to be a long list of complaints. He also had slapped her around a bit. I began to get the sense she was hoping for a rescue, and since that is not my thing I decided it probably wouldn't be a good idea to see each other again at that minute.

There are basically 2 types of women that cheat- the kind that are doing it to fulfill a need (the sex itself, love, to feel special, gifts, etc) and have no plans to go anywhere... and the kind in a bad relationship hoping to trade up. If you hook up with the latter, you have to be very careful. You don't want to give anyone the wrong idea. I have never pressured any of my playmates, I never lied about being married or the fact that I had no intentions other than a good time that day. I still met a few girls like Robin who thought if they gave it to me real good I'd scoop them and their kids up and rescue them. It's another game and I never lose.

We went again, and it was good again. I gave her sweet, round, sexy behind the touchup with my tongue and it drove her crazy. I tried to work it in but it was too big and she let me know that right away. So I rode her hard doggy style instead.

Her phone was blowing up so I hurried and finished again. We parted ways and we talked a little more over the next few months, made plans to meet again but she had trouble getting away from the house and kids. In the end we lost touch which is probably just as well. She was a little too sweet a girl for me, although she had played around with enough other guys to squash the whole angel persona she tried to play up. I'm glad we just had a little fun and nobody got hurt.

The pace was increasing and I was getting crazier and more reckless. My adventures continued and the spinning out of control approached, I could feel it...

12