Educating Clara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wonder does additional stimulation override the reaction to the cold?" she asked.

Max gritted his teeth, "I don't know, want to find out?"

"All in the name of science," Clara replied. She turned off the hot water again. She felt him wince as the temperature changed, but his erection remained quite solid. She slid her hand down. His nuts had vanished again, but she didn't care. She moved her hand up and resumed stroking his erection.

"It appears that stimulation can overcome environmental conditions," she said.

"Care to find out if the same is true for the female of the species?" he asked.

"Our research would be incomplete if we did not," Clara replied. She put the shower wand back in its holder. Max stepped out of the way and the full force of the cold water hit her chest. It was almost painfully cold. His hands felt warm as they cupped her breast. He pinched her nipples and she felt the same tingle. Then she felt the rigid shaft of his cock press between her ass cheeks. She began to grind against him as he squeezed her tits and tugged on her nipples. Clara put a hand between her legs. Despite the stream of cold water running down her body, her pussy felt like it was on fire.

"Is the experiment a success?" he whispered in her ear.

"Not yet, but I'm getting some interesting data," she replied.

Max peered over Clara's shoulders. The sight of her breasts in his hands was pushing him towards an orgasm. He began to thrust his hips back and forth, sliding his cock between her firm ass cheeks. He knew she was playing with herself, but he could not see exactly what she as doing.

"Clara, if we keep this up I'm going to come," he groaned.

"Me too, don't stop.".

Clara moved her hand slightly as a stream of cold water rushed across her labia. The contrast in temperature between her skin and the water seemed to make her even more sensitive. She pressed the heel of her hand into her mound and then squeezed the stiff nub of her clit between two fingers. Max was still caressing her breasts and gently pinching and tugging on her enlarged nipples. She wasn't sure which of the two actions pushed her over the edge into the climax. Her body shuddered as a euphoric mix of hormones and other chemicals flooded into her system. She had never come this many times in the space of a single day and she had never felt an orgasm as intense as the one that was causing her to writhe in his strong arms right now.

"Oh, oh, oh I'm coming Max, I'm coming. Please don't stop, please," she cried out, practically begging him to continue.

The thought of stopping never crossed his mind. Later, he would ponder whether he had crossed any lines by letting the situation spin out of control. But right now he was lost in the moment. His legs burned from the odd crouch he had to assume to keep the head of his cock pressed against her firm ass. His arms grew tired from supporting her weight as her legs went limp, but he continued to move his hips back and forth, sliding his throbbing erection against Clara's nubile body. He continued to cup her firm, perky breasts in his hands and hold her stiff, swollen nipples between his thumb and finger. Max could feel control of his orgasm slipping away. He tried to hold himself on the razor thin point between the feeling of ecstasy and the rush of release. Finally his dam of willpower failed.

"I'm going to come," he said, hoping she was ready to have her back covered in cum. He felt his cock jerk over and over as it pumped every drop of come out of his body and on to hers. It continued even after he was quite certain there was nothing left. The head of his cock had become so sensitive that he had to stop; the sensory overload was almost painful. He adjusted the shower; bringing the temperature back to something pleasant.

Clara put her hands on the wall of the shower stall, trying to steady herself. She could still feel Max's hot cum running down her back. She turned to face him and noticed his cock was still erect.

"I thought it went down after you finished," she said.

"I guess it is waiting for more," he replied. He suddenly wished he could take the works back; he did not want to pressure her into anything.

"I'm afraid that's all I've got for you. I'm just not ready for anything else," Clara mumbled.

"Honestly, that's about all I can take right now," Max replied.

"Well isn't that convenient," she said, her mouth breaking into a broad smile.

Max turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. He handed Clara a towel when she followed him. As he dried his hair, he had the feeling he was being watched. He turned and looked at her. She grinned sheepishly but did not stop looking at him.

"Take a picture, it will last longer," Max said sarcastically.

"I'm sorry," Clara said, "You are the first man I have seen naked, and I don't know when I will have a chance like this again."

He looked her up and down. "I'm pretty sure you can convince any man you want to be naked; I mean, you talked me into it pretty quickly."

Clara blushed when she realized Max was returning her stare, "So you are saying I could persuade you to do this again."

"As you wish," he replied, "But it won't be anytime soon. I leave today for another assignment, then home for a few days. I'll probably be off again a few days after that."

"Do you know what days you are going to be home? I'm in a race not too far from where you live, maybe we could meet up for dinner," Clara said, slowly lowering her gaze, "or something." She found herself staring at Max's cock. It seemed out of place; like that part of the male anatomy was an afterthought, tacked after the rest of the body was designed. She wasn't sure if she liked the way it looked, but she certainly liked the way it felt.

"I'll be in town from the 22nd to the 25th," he said.

"My race is on the 22nd," she said.

"What kind of race is it?"

"It is one of those adventure races. This one looks pretty difficult; it will probably take most of the day. I should be done in time for dinner, provided I survive." she said.

"Then it is a date. and if you need a place to stay you're more than welcome at my house."

"That would be great. The friends I'm staying with are all going home after the race. If I stick around I'll need a place to crash.. She stepped out of the bathroom and began to gather her clothes. She delayed putting them on as long as possible; she liked being naked in front of Max. She sighed and began to get dressed. She looked over at him; he had put his jeans on and was buttoning the fly, but was still shirtless. She walked over to him and stuffed her panties into the pocket of his jeans.

"In case you need something to remember me by," Clara said, sliding her hand up Max's body. Her hand slowed as she ran her fingers through his chest hair. She pulled her pants on and then slipped on her bra and shirt. By the time she was done, Max was dressed and waiting for her.

"How about breakfast and then I drop you off. I'd like to stay longer, but I have a flight to catch.""That sounds wonderful," Clara said, and the two of them walked out the door.