Educating Mom: Andy's Story Ch. 07

Story Info
A visit to church only fuels Andy's mother's lustful desires.
10.9k words
4.68
191.9k
219
20
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 12/12/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,700 Followers

"Andy, wake up... wake up!"

"Huh?" I said as I quickly came to, my mother's hand shaking my shoulder as she leaned over me, those huge pendulous tits swaying hypnotically before my eyes.

"We slept in. We're going to be late for church." She slid out of the bed, her body still clothed in that sexy black bustier I'd gotten for her. I watched her lush tits bob deliciously as she hurried into the en-suite bathroom, my morning hard-on twitching beneath the sheets. Her sexy voice came to me from the bathroom as I heard the water start to run. "You better hurry and go take a shower; we don't have a lot of time."

The intent of her words seemed to be that she expected me to go to the other bathroom and shower there; but things had changed between us and I wasn't going to pass up an opportunity like this. She needed to know the way things were going to be from now on.

"Oh dear," she said with a surprised look on her face as I stepped into the shower and closed the glass door behind me.

"I thought it would save even more time if we showered together," I said as I stepped up to her and wrapped my arms around her. She turned her face up to mine and I wasted no time in pulling her to me, my lips searching out hers. She moaned softly as we kissed, her arms circling my neck as I held her close, her soft heavy breasts pressing warmly against my midsection.

"Mmmm, that's nice," she purred as we finally parted, my swollen member pressing against her abdomen.

"Here," I said as I grabbed the bar of soap and lathered up my hands. "I think it's best if we help clean each other up." Once my hands were a frothy mess, I passed her the soap. My fingers immediately sought out those tremendous guns of hers, the pillowy flesh of her massive tits overflowing my slippery hands as I moved them all around those voluminous orbs.

"I think you might have a good idea there," my mother replied as she looked up at me kittenishly. As I continued to lather up her huge tits, she put the soap down and wrapped her foamy hands around my semi-hard cock. I felt it pulsate in her grasp as she gripped it lovingly and started to teasingly slide her hands back and forth. Immediately, I felt it start to swell under her stroking fingers.

"That's it, Mom, feel it getting nice and hard for you... just the way you like it." I saw the look of desire on her face as she looked down at my hardening dick, the dark crown blossoming forward as her slippery hands pumped more and more blood into the stiffening tool. My cock wasn't the only thing that was hardening—her luscious red nipples felt like stiff thimbles under my taunting fingertips. I rolled the firm buds between my slippery thumbs and the middle finger of each hand, the rubbery pebbles coming alive in my hands.

"Mmmmmm, that feels so good," she moaned as I filled my soapy hands with her mammoth jugs, marveling at the tremendous weight of those soft pillows of flesh. Her eyes closed with pleasure as I worked on her tits, and I could see her fighting the rising feelings of pleasure emanating from her body. "Oh Andy, we shouldn't." Her feeble plea fell on deaf ears as I pulled her to me and kissed her deeply, our stroking hands never leaving each other's body. Our kiss was intense, my tongue rolling over hers in a tantalizing incestuous dance. My cock felt like an iron bar in her hands, and I had no intention of going to church without getting rid of the tempestuous load boiling inside me.

"Turn around," I said as I unwillingly pulled my mouth away from hers, both of gasping wantonly. I used my hands to spin her around. I pushed her forwards until she was leaning against the front wall of the shower, the steaming bullets of water pelting down upon us. I moved close in behind her, my surging erection sliding into the glistening crevice of her backside.

"Andy, we... we can't," she said as she turned and looked at me over her shoulder, her voice quivering with alarm—but she wasn't moving away from me.

"Don't worry, Mom," I said as I soaped up my hands and slid them between her succulent round cheeks, the slick lather filling the beautiful warm valley. "I know we can't do that. But I've got something else I think you might like."

I stepped closer and leaned forwards, directing the engorged head of my swollen dick against her puckered little rosebud.

"Aaahhh," she hissed as the hot crimson crown rubbed teasingly over her tight pink hole. As much as I wanted to shove it deep into that delicious ass of hers, I knew in my heart I wanted to wait for that until after I'd filled that other enticing hole of hers—the steaming tunnel of slick pink flesh from which I'd first entered this world. I angled my hips up and slid forwards, my rigid shaft sliding up into her slick foamy crevice as the burgeoning cockhead rose to the small of her back.

"Mmmmmm," she purred as I pressed myself tight against her, the soft sultry skin of her backside fitting snugly around my throbbing member. I drew my hips back along the warm channel until the dripping tip once more teased at the puckered opening of her bum. I wrapped my arms around her and cupped those huge pendulous tits as I flexed forward once more, my pulsing love muscle pressing deep into the hot slippery crevice of her bum.

"Oh Andy, that... that feels so good," she said as she leaned forwards against the shower wall in front of her as she rolled her wide matronly hips back against me. We got into a nice smooth rhythm as I made sweet incestuous love to that beautiful warm crevice of hers, the bubbly lather billowing out from her hot slick crack as my throbbing prick moved back and forth, the dripping crown oozing precum all over her lower back.

"Oh God... oh God," she moaned as I rolled her stiff bullet-like nipples between my fingers. The hot water from the shower continued to rain down upon us, the steaming pellets of water feeling like miniature darts as they stung my skin, the misty steam filling the stall as I continued to plow along the trough of my mother's enticing heart-shaped ass.

I could feel myself getting closer, and I wanted to make sure we came together. Cupping one of those huge tits in one hand, I slid the other down the front of her body and slipped my soapy fingers between the pouty lips of her hot pink labia.

"Aaaaah... yessssssss," she hissed as my fingertips rubbed teasingly over the hard throbbing button of her clit. She twitched under me as I took that erect spire and rolled it between my thumb and forefinger. As I felt her body quivering under my tormenting caress, I pressed my rock-hard dick firmly against her, sliding it rapidly back and forth along the full length of that slick sweltering valley.

"Oh Andy... wha... wha... OHHHHHHHHH GODDDDDDDDD!" she moaned loudly as she started to come. I felt my balls drawing up close to my body as she started to convulse and shake in my grasp. I tweaked her clit and she groaned like an animal as I felt the boiling semen speed up the shaft of my throbbing cock.

"YESSSSSSSSS!" I groaned as the first shot of thick pearly cum jettisoned forth, the milky stream spewing forth powerfully to land in a viscous white streak, the long strand pearly semen stretching from the back of her head down onto her shoulder. A second and then a third shot spat forth, each long ropey strand landing high on her back.

"So goooooodddd," she moaned as she continued to shake and twitch beneath my stimulating fingers. I continued rocking my hips as I shivered through a nerve-jangling release, creamy cum coating my mother as I continued to flood her back with thick pearly semen. The last thrumming twinges ran through me, my hips slowing as the final drops of cum oozed forth to slither down from the wet red eye along the underside of my rigid shaft before clinging to the smooth skin of her lower back. I released her sensitive clit from between my fingers and slid my soapy hands back up her front, filling my hands once more with her spectacular tits.

"Oh Andy, that felt so good," she purred as she looked back at me over her shoulder, her eyes shining with blissful satisfaction.

"Did you like that, Mom?" I asked as I slowly slid my spent dick along the supple channel of her bum.

"I... I did. I liked feeling you close to me like that, even if we weren't... well, you know."

I knew she was talking about the fact that we couldn't have intercourse—at least in her mind at this point. I hoped to change that soon enough. "I liked it too. It's just another way we can show how much we mean to each other." I pulled her back towards me and she instinctively turned her head, offering me her lush pouty lips for an endearing kiss. I pressed my lips to hers, the warm satiny feel of her lips feeling exquisite as we kissed deeply.

"Andy," she gasped as she finally pulled her mouth back from mine, "we've really got to get ready or we're going to be late."

"Okay," I replied, letting her out of my grasp. We hurriedly finished showering, but not before I got to fill my hands with her heavy round tits a couple of more times. I returned to my old room and dressed in the navy suit I'd brought over, complimenting it with a Ralph Lauren yellow and navy striped tie. I had to admit; I looked pretty good once I was cleaned up and wearing something different. At least I wouldn't be an embarrassment to my mother in front of her church people. I didn't give a shit about them, but I wanted her to be happy.

I wondered what she was going to pick out from the clothes we'd bought her. Besides the provocative items that I really wanted to see her in, we'd also picked out some clothes that would be more suitable for her part-time job at the library, or to wear to church, which was the destination of choice today.

"Oh my gosh, I hope we're not going to be late," my mother said as she stepped into the room, her hands busy smoothing back her hair.

I turned and simply stared at her, once again mesmerized by how beautiful she could look wearing clothes that flattered and accentuated her voluptuous figure. Oh man, she looked fantastic.

She was wearing one of the new outfits we'd bought that we both agreed would be perfect for her to wear to work, church, or other similar venues. It was a little more conservative than the other things I'd already bought for her that I liked to see her in - but this looked just as amazing on her as those other outfits. It started with a high-collared sheer white blouse, adorned with cap sleeves and a series of vertical little ruffles running down over her sumptuous breasts. Beneath it I could see the outline of a white camisole and beneath that I could barely make out the lines of a heavily reinforced white lace bra I'd picked out for her. The blouse looked sweetly feminine in design, but the sheerness of the fabric hinted at the bountiful treasure lying beneath. It looked teasingly appropriate for church - but I knew many eyes would be drawn towards that huge thrusting chest of hers.

The business skirt we'd decided on was slim-fitting and ended just at the knees, with a taunting little slit at the hem in back. It was a rich-looking cream color the sales girl referred to as "bone", which seemed appropriate based on the twitch I felt in my crotch as I looked at her. The skirt deliciously formed to her wide matronly hips and lush heart-shaped rear. I loved the way the material smoothly hugged the curvy cheeks of that full round bum of hers. The price of that skirt had definitely been worth it. I felt like I could have stared at that beautiful ass all day—at least as long as I got to jerk off a couple times while doing it.

I almost licked my lips as my eyes feasted on her spectacular body and my gaze drifted downward from the nipped-in waistband of the skirt, over her broad fuckable hips, following the alluring lines of the trim skirt as they hugged her beautiful thighs and all the way to her full calves, tiny ankles and delicate feet. The shoes she was wearing were the same bone color as the skirt and looked fantastic with the whole outfit. They had a sensible heel about 3" high which gave her toned legs some sexily-enhanced definition without looking trampy. The shoes were mostly open with a couple of bands of soft creamy leather covering her toes and another piece cupping her ankle.

After my gaze had slowly scanned all the way down, my eyes seemed to be magnetically drawn slightly northward to her temptingly tanned calves. They were bare, but glistened alluringly.

"I put on some of that cream you got me for my legs. Do you think it looks okay?"

Man, did it ever! This was another thing that Jessica from The Cat's Pajamas had recommended. It was a cream that she said strippers used a lot—it made their legs glisten like they had oil on them, but it didn't feel greasy at all. It just left a smooth soft coating on the skin that had a wickedly alluring sheen to it. And looking at my mother's gorgeous sexy legs, I knew exactly why Jessica had suggested it - they looked incredible. It made you want to reach out and run your hands over the smooth supple skin, the tempting sheen almost calling out to your fingers like the sirens of Titan.

"Mom, it looks wonderful. Your legs look great," I gushed.

"Thanks, honey. But we really have to go or we'll be late." She pulled her lustrous hair back and slipped a mother-of-pearl clip over it; her drawn-back hair completing the look of the sexy librarian I'd expected to see with this outfit. Jesus, she looked fantastic, I wondered if I'd be able to keep my hands off her until we got back home.

She grabbed the purse we'd bought that matched the shoes and off we went, heading to her church a little faster than I was used to driving. We made it, but barely.

Going into my mother's church always made me smile—you've gotta love Las Vegas-style churches. From the outside it looked more like a shopping mall: lots of colorful metal siding, a big sign and beautifully landscaped walkways leading to the main entrance. Inside the place gleamed, but there seemed to be far more plastic and chrome than marble and weathered wood that you would expect in a place of worship. It always left me feeling warm and fuzzy to look up and see Jesus looking down at me from the cross, the little pieces of tissue waving from the air-conditioning vents on either side of him. Hey, this was Vegas, air-conditioning was front and center everywhere.

I'd been to this church many times—my parents insisted that I attended Sunday School as a little gaffer. So off I'd go, every Sunday morning, dressed in bow tie and short pants, learning the scriptures and revering The Lord who looked down at me from above—only he couldn't really wave because he was just some kind of statue - the tissue paper at the air vents did the waving for him.

My mother took my arm as we entered the church, with most of the chairs already occupied. Yes, chairs. There were no pews to speak of, just fold-down chairs like you'd see in a cinema. As we made our way forwards, I noticed nearly all eyes turned towards us. I wasn't surprised - knowing how my mother looked in what she was wearing, I would have been shocked not to see most of the males in the congregation straining their necks to get a better look. And look they did. I saw many men and even young boys staring in awe as we made our way towards the front, their eyes feasting on my mother's thrusting chest and round curvy bottom, beautifully displayed by her form-fitting skirt. But it was the gaping jaws and wide-eyed stares of the women that really made me smile. They all seemed to have the same look: unmitigated shock and overwhelming envy. They'd seen my mother many times before, but never looking like she did today. I could see it in the eyes of all the women there that they wished they could look half as good as she did.

My mother spotted a couple of seats about three rows from the front. We excused ourselves past a few people and edged into your chairs, my mother's pronounced heart-shaped ass drawing some hungry eyes as she side-stepped along the narrow aisle. As we greeted the people next to us and took our seats, I noticed a couple in the front row turn and look in our direction. Oh yes, the good old Palmers: Alice and Chuck, or Charles, as his wife always referred to him. I mention her name first, because "Queen Bee-otch" Palmer ruled that house, that's for sure.

Their son, Mike Palmer, had gone through school with Connor and me. Mike was a great guy—even considering who his mother was—and we hung out with him on a regular basis. His parents had pressured him into attending law school, and follow into his father's law practice. But unfortunately, their dreams for him took a quick left down the shitter once Mike got to college and realized that wasn't for him. Writing was Mike's passion. Like Connor, they had the artsy creative stuff, whereas I was the techie in the group. They were useless when it came to math, computers or anything related to technology. But I couldn't touch either of them when it came to creativity, imagination and prose. They could each write circles around me without breaking a sweat, but we formed good friendships, each of us appreciative of what the others could do.

So Mike withdrew from the law school train and told his parents he was switching to the arts, which went over like a fart in an elevator. Mike told me his father admitted that he was disappointed, but understood Mike's decision. His mother was a different story altogether - it was totally unacceptable for a son of hers to behave in this fashion and she'd have none of it. If Mike chose this "pathetic path" (as she described it), he better find himself somewhere else to live. His father intervened but she stood her ground, and as usual, she got her way while her husband meekly surrendered to her wishes.

We were floored - Mike was a pretty stand-up guy who never got into trouble or anything. I could safely say that this was as close as he'd ever come to an "act of rebellion", and yet, all he was doing was choosing what he really wanted out of life. His mother wouldn't budge, and Mike left town. After leaving, he kept in touch with Connor and me as he put himself through a small college in California.

A short time back, we'd seen Mike in town as we attended a funeral of an old high school buddy who had been killed in the war in Afghanistan. It was great to see him and catch up. He pulled me aside at one point and asked a favor. My inheritance had come through at this time and I was nicely set up in my penthouse. He asked if it was possible for me to put him up for a few weeks. He had written a novel and was in the process of editing his first draft. Money had become tight for him and he was on the verge of getting booted out of his apartment. I eagerly agreed, more than willing to help out a good friend.

So Mike had set up shop in my spare bedroom and his suggested "few weeks" turned into about five months. But I didn't mind, he was great to have around. He did the cleaning, cooked up a mean spaghetti sauce, and generally was no trouble at all. He completed the work on his novel, acquired an agent and sent it off. He was fortunate enough to have it picked up and through some connection his agent had, a movie company had contacted him about helping them with some screenplays. So off he went, back to California, but not before graciously thanking me for what I'd done for him.

As I saw Mike's mother looking back at me from the front row as we took our seat, I couldn't help but remember the things Mike had told me about her. He'd mentioned how active she was in the church, but it was all for appearance's sake. She talked a big game, but Mike said she didn't know her ass from a puckered starfish when it came to religion. Apparently she was adamant and forceful when it came to coercing others to donate funds for the many "causes" and "committees" she always seemed to end up chairing. But Mike told me she never - not once - donated any funds herself. He was disgusted by her, and told me that her throwing him out had been the best thing that had ever happened to him.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,700 Followers