Educating Our Youth Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a series of pulses, ejaculating inside me, Stephen lowered my legs from his shoulders, relaxed and collapsed on top of me. I lay there, wrapped my legs around him to hold him in place. With his cock still erect in me, I was stroking his back, reaching down and rubbing his muscular ass.

I always felt that lovers should be locked together, unable to disengage after our orgasms with each other. I liked the idea of clamping down on the male member, and keeping him from withdrawing from me; keeping the erect male tool deep inside me after my lover spilled their seed.

And so I held my man in place, my heels on his ass. Keeping him inside me and I would periodically massage his erection by contracting my pussy around him. Every time I contracted, it caused Stephen's cock to pulse back at me. I loved that response. I loved the post coital game of me holding him in place with my heels, contracting my vagina and keeping him hard inside me.

I was completely sated and content at that moment. I could have remained like that for hours. At that moment, life was perfect.

After a few minutes, I started to doze off; but was brought back to this world when Stephen began moving inside me again, starting to stroke in and out. He was telling me that he was ready to fuck me again without having every left to premises! He was going to have another 'go of it' without us even disengaging. Young men, teenage men, were wonderful. I felt sexy, desirable and loved.

"Didn't get enough, huh? Are you going to fuck Cindy's sore little pussy again? Stephen, you are insatiable." I pulled his face forward and kissed him. I loved the intimacy of talking, and joking with this teenager while we remained coupled together. "What am I going to do with you? You are going to wear my poor pussy out!"

"I will never get enough of you. You are so beautiful. I love you." Stephen said as his movements became more pronounced.

I wondered how Jim would react to that last comment. The young man thought he had fallen in love with me.

But truthfully, I was having some of the same feelings towards Stephen. "I love you too, Stephen, you are very special to me; and you always will be." I kissed him again. "Now don't hold back. Go ahead and cum as soon as you can so you don't make me too sore. The latex condom tends to make my pussy a bit sore."

"I'd be happy to take the condom off if you want.", he quipped.

"Don't be a smart ass, you little brat." I responded playfully, "Thank you for the offer though. Just fuck me and shut up!" And I kissed him again as he stroked in and out of me. We made passionate love for the next ten minutes or so. His climax was less dramatic than his first. Having cum three times already, (in the spa, while being eaten, and from the first pounding Stephen gave my pussy), I knew I would not climax this time.

This time, when he came, he dismounted me and like a dutiful lover, I removed his semen filled condom and discarded it in my bathroom. I returned to the bed with a warm, moist wash rag and proceeded to wash his cock for him. He laid back and enjoyed the attention. It was the least I could do for a man who had given me three orgasms before noon.

"Stephen, I would love to take a nap with you, and sleep in your arms right now. But we can't do it here. I don't want to risk us falling asleep and having Jim come home to find us. Would you take me downstairs to your bedroom for a nap together?"

I knew that this would allow Jim to escape the confines of the closet. Stephen thought us taking a nap together was a great idea. I grabbed some clothes and carried them downstairs, still naked. Stephen, grabbed his condom bag and led the way.

We snuggled and napped for a couple of hours when I heard the back door slam and some movement upstairs, I knew Jim was announcing his return home. I donned a pair of gym shorts and a top, with no bra or panties, and went up to meet Jim. I left Stephen resting in his bed. He was deep in thought and deep in love.

I found Jim upstairs, very curious about how my afternoon went after he escaped the closet hide out. I told him that it was a very good day.

Coming soon - Chapter 7

12