Educating Our Youth Ch. 08

Story Info
Stephen takes me bare back.
5.5k words
4.66
82.8k
46
4

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cindyexposed
cindyexposed
2,348 Followers

"Stephen takes me bare back"

Stephen, Jim and I fell into a nice routine in the week following Stacy's visit. Stephen seemed to be over his discomfort in Jim's presence. Whatever guilt or jealousy he had been feeling initially, it seemed to have dissipated. I would have to credit Stacey for that. Stephen no longer felt any basis for jealousy after my dear friend took him on a tour up her backside. (A fact that I was not happy about, and was still struggling to come to grips with, I must admit.)

Jim was still fixated on creating a scenario where he and Stephen could double team me. But from my perspective, that seemed unlikely to happen.

And Stephen believed that he had fallen even more deeply in love with me. He was absolutely smitten with his older woman. His libido and stamina were of mythical proportions.

And I was reveling in the increased attention of my two men. While I certainly enjoyed the physical aspects of my current situation, the emotional aspects left me feeling more desirable, sexier, and more loved than I can ever remember. Stacey was right about one thing, every woman needed a teenage lover!

I had not spoken to Stacey since she left last Saturday afternoon. I also knew that my friendship with Stacey would continue, and that my little jealous fit that I was throwing internally was childish and unfair to her. After all, I called her and invited her to come back to my house to 'play with Stephen'. I had no right to be irritated or upset with her. I knew that I would get over it soon.

As I had promised Stephen, on Monday, I visited my OB-GYN to get a prescription for birth control pills. Stephen's and my 'activity' had become regular enough that it was time to move past depending on a condom as a barrier. I wanted him to be able to take me without the awkward inconvenience of a latex sheathe. I wanted his seed inside me.

Stephen knew that Thursday was the magic day, three days after I started on the pill. He knew that tonight he would (might?) be allowed to enter me without protection. I do not know which of us was more excited by the prospect of this increased level of intimacy.

When Thursday rolled around, Stephen raced home and found me in the kitchen. He arrived home an hour earlier than expected. I later learned that he had told his basketball coach he was feeling ill, and got dismissed from practice early. This was a ploy that we had agreed he would not do. I would have to deal with his truancy later.

I had just arrived home from a luncheon at the country club. Today was Thursday, February 7, 2013, a date I will never forget; a beautiful day to remember for several reasons.

The weather in Houston was unusually warm and mild for February on this day. I was wearing a blue, halter-type, print dress with a pleated skirt that reached a few inches below my knees. While form fitting, and flattering to my petite figure, the dress was not overly revealing or inappropriate.

I admit I had developed a slightly different attitude over the past few weeks; and it was affecting how I felt, and how I dressed. I had been feeling particularly sexy since Stephen entered my life. Today I wore dress boots that came up above my calf (just below my knee). They had 3" heels. Jim called these boots my 'FMBs', or fuck me boots.

Normally, I would not wear boots to a luncheon at the country club, but the high heels just fit with the way I was feeling: sexy and more desirable! These were not spiked heels, but they did add several inches to my rather petite (short) frame, but they make standing for extended period of time somewhat uncomfortable. But they did make my ass look wonderful.

I was at the kitchen sink, cleaning up the previous night's dishes when Stephen arrived home. There was a large bay window over the sink. The window overlooked the front lawn and the street in front of our home. I saw Stephen walking up the driveway and felt a slight quickening of my pulse knowing my young lover was home.

I often enjoyed looking out, watching the people who walked or jogged by as I stood at the kitchen sink. The passers-by often looked in and waved a friendly 'hello' as I stood at the window. I enjoy the view and the people watching.

Stephen came up behind me, hugged me and reached around and caressed my breast. My nipple hardened immediately to his touch. I worried that anyone looking in from the street could see this young man feeling me up. But with my hands wet and covered with soap suds, I could not easily push his hand away.

"Stephen, don't. There are people out on the street who can see in here."

But Stephen was not deterred. He continued to tease my nipple despite the fact anyone looking in from the street could witness him fondling me. There was something in his demeanor that was different, a bit unusual. Stephen had a confident swagger, almost cocky. He was sporting a smirk that had me a bit confused. Yet, I found his new assertiveness strangely appealing.

He slowly spun me around to face him, and kissed me passionately. I could feel his erection growing against my abdomen as I stretched up my arms around his neck to return his kisses. I was still concerned that anyone on the street could see this teenager kissing me, but in some strange way, the danger of being seen was arousing me.

Stephen broke off our kiss and then knelt down directly in front of me. Kneeling in front of me, he began to reach up under my dress. I stopped him, held his hands, and asked, "What are you doing?"

As I have told you in previous chapters, I have always been susceptible to any man to whom I was attracted both physically and mentally, and who assumed an assertive role with me. I just seem to submit to their instruction and wishes. I do not know how Stephen seemed to sense this, but he was starting to figure this aspect of me out and he was assuming a more assertive demeanor with me.

I knew I did not want to start a sexual interlude here in broad daylight, in front of this large kitchen bay window, yet I was responding to his dominant approach. Anyone looking in from the street could only see me from the waist up, yet, I wondered if they could see Stephen's head and shoulders as he knelt in front of me. And if they could, what would they think was happening? The very thought both scared me and excited me.

"I just want to see just how wet my one kiss has made you." Stephen replied. I held his hands, still trapped under my skirt for a moment as I pondered my next move. Stephen stared at me, confident and patient. He seemed to simply know how I would respond.

After a moment's hesitation, I released his hands and stood there, not quite knowing what else to do. But I was scared, yet excited by the danger of letting Stephen touch me here in front of a large window as a group of neighbors gathered to visit on the sidewalk right in front of my house, only few feet away.

I closed my eyes, too embarrassed to look out at them as I was being fondled. I knew I should stop this nonsense right now, but I really did not have the strength or power to do anything other than comply. This teenager had my number.

Stephen slowly ran his hands up under my dress on the outside of my thighs, hooked his fingers in the waistband of my panties and gently pulled them to the floor excruciatingly slowly, over my ass, down across my thighs, over the tops of my boots, to my feet. His motions were slow enough that I realized he was teasing me as he removed my underwear. As he brought them past my ankles, I stepped one foot at a time allowing him to remove them fully over my boots.

The smooth silky material of my dress felt strange on my bare ass as I stood there motionless. Stephen examined my panties for a brief instant; I knew my wetness in the crotch was obvious. He brought them up to his nose to inhale my sexual aroma with obvious pleasure. I found this act itself terribly exciting. Without my panties, but while still wearing my dress, I felt more exposed than if I were naked.

Stephen, still kneeling in front of me, placed his right hand under my skirt on my inner thigh and looked up at me. I looked down at him, blushing deeply, I understood what he wanted me to do. I looked out through the window at the small crowd gathering on the curb, and I obediently spread my legs slightly, allowing his hand to move further up my inner thigh until he reached my pussy. Just as Stephen's fingers contacted my clitoris, one of the men standing on the curb looked directly at me and smiled. I was pretty sure he could not see anything that was happening below my waist, but still, his smile and the unusual nature of his stare were a bit unsettling. Could he see Stephen's head and shoulders as he knelt in front of me?

I could feel my face flush and my cheeks burn red. My face felt as if it were on fire I was blushing so deeply. I understood that I was being teased, as I stood there spreading my legs for my young lover to access my most private parts as neighbors casually walked by, occasionally glancing in at me.

Several more glanced up and saw me standing in front of the window, completely unaware that just out of sight, my young lover was teasing my wet vagina and clitoris. A couple of the passers-by waved at me as Stephen's fingers slowly separated the other folds of my vulva. I waved back weakly, as I could feel my pussy leaking down my inner thighs from the excitement I was feeling right now.

Stephen had touched me like this before, but somehow this was different, Stephen was instructing me to stand there, as he slowly touched me in front of a large window; it was a demonstration of a unique control that he was rapidly developing over me, and I sensed that I was becoming powerless to resist him.

He ran his fingers up and down my slit, paying particular attention to my now erect and sensitive clitoris. I stood there, biting my lower lip, occasionally glancing out at the walkers and joggers passing by, hoping that they could not detect what was happening to me, and hoping they were not aware of my state of arousal. I could not bring myself to look out the window to determine whether or not I had an audience.

I would make a slight moan involuntarily every time he his fingers contacted my clitoris. "You are very wet, Cindy." He started to slide his fingers inside of me.

"Stephen, please, we can't do this here... let's go into the bedroom away from this window." I panted. But rather than push his hands away from me, I squatted down ever so slightly to give him better access to my vagina.

Standing with my legs apart while wearing boots with 3 inch heels and squatting slightly to open myself up for Stephen's probing fingers was difficult and I started to topple forward a bit. And while my boots were uncomfortable, wearing them added to my feeling of submission, making me feel slightly restrained.

I reached out and balanced myself by placing each of my hands on Stephen's shoulders as his fingers found my wet opening and entered me for yet another exploration of my womanhood. He was right; I was wet, very wet. He quickly had one, then two fingers inside me. He again curled his two fingers back towards himself, deep inside me, massaging the front wall of my vagina, deep inside me at my g-spot. I was responding just as he hoped, or knew, I would. The exposure of being fingered in front of the window, coupled with Stephen's assertive control aroused me deeply.

I found myself squatting deeper and opening my legs wider, all the while begging him to move this action away from the window and into the more private setting of the basement bedroom, "Oh, baby, please, let's go downstairs...please don't make me cum while these people are watching me".

But I did not try to actually stop him. I could not bring myself to attempt to push away or remove his hand. I do not know if it was the pleasure of his touch, the excitement of the neighbors passing by just outside my window, or my need to submit to his instructions that kept me from attempting to stop this assault on my pussy; probably all three. I just know that I did not, or could not, do anything to stop, or even discourage him. I was becoming very aroused. I knew an orgasm was building up inside of me.

"Stephen, you're going to make me cum, and the neighbors are right there.", I warned. I was rocking my hips in a synchronized motion to the internal massage Stephen was giving my vagina, continuing to steady myself by holding on to his massive shoulders, balancing myself on the 3 inch heels of my boots as I squatted deeper and deeper to allow my young lover full access to my very wet, and very open pussy. I remember wishing that I had had the good sense to remove these damn boots when I came home tonight.

I looked out towards the street, and one man seemed to be particularly interested in me, staring at me with a confused, but interested look. He seemed to know something was up, but did not really understand what was happening. I closed my eyes again, ignoring my one man audience for the moment.

I wanted to stop, to pull away, and move away from the window, but I simply could not. I was indeed responding to his touch and instructions. Stephen, knew exactly how to touch me for the greatest response, both emotionally and physically. He seemed to sense the erotic effect his mild dominance and humiliation would have on me.

Several times, Stephen would take me to the brink of an orgasm, but he would stop moving his fingers just as I felt my climax was imminent. Each time he left me moaning and panting, humping against his hand in attempt to get from release. But each time I was denied and left aroused and frustrated. He would simply relax his fingers inside of me, as I humped trying to gain my release.

He was driving me crazy with frustration. And my frustration was causing me to hump vigorously against his hand toe get a release of some sort. I realized that the movements of my hips as I humped Stephen's hand had to be obvious to anyone watching from the street; but I was beyond caring. I needed to cum, ad Stephen was refusing to allow me to do so.

Stephen slowly withdrew his fingers from my pussy, stood up and looked into my eyes. I was still rocking my hips, humping the air now, and begging him to make me cum. He took my hand and led me to my bedroom.

His entire demeanor communicated clearly that he was in control of this afternoon's activities. Despite my frustration, I was glad he decided to move this away from the exposure of the front window into a more private setting. And I was keenly aware that I found his new assertiveness very arousing.

As we entered my bedroom, I watched intently as he lowered his pants allowing his erection to spring free. Involuntarily, I reached down and touched myself as Stephen stripped. I stood with my breasts heaving in excitement as he pulled off his shirt, shoes and socks. God he was a magnificent looking young man. And he was mine.

Stephen approached me, naked. Even with my high heels, Stephen still towered over me; and his erection waved a few inches under my chin. He owned me, heart and mind, at that moment.

He reached out, and took my arms, placing them around his neck, before reaching down and lifting me up, taking a hold of each of my legs, pulling them apart and around him, and causing me to straddle his torso. The skirt of my dress was pushed up around my waist, out of his way and not interfering with his access to the bottom half of my body. I glanced down to see that Stephen had an unobstructed view of my gaping pussy as he held me in this position straddling him. My only remaining semblances of modesty were the few, neatly trimmed wisps of thin, blonde pubic hair, that were almost translucent in this evening Houston setting sunlight.

With my legs around him, I had the heels of my boots dug into his firm, tight buttocks.

Stephen kissed me deeply and passionately, exploring my mouth with his tongue. "I love you so much, Cindy."

Oh god, Stephen, I love you too. I really do. Please fuck me." I moaned as I opened my mouth and admitted his exploring tongue.

Slowly, he started to lower me down slightly, and I felt the head of his erect penis searching for my opening. I felt the head of his rigid cock bumping against the back of my thighs and buttocks, searching anxiously. Stephen moved me over slightly and I now felt his penis was pulsing against the outer folds of my vagina, searching for a home.

Bracing myself on his massive shoulders, I was struck by the thought of knowing my lover was going to fuck me "bareback" standing in my bedroom. Stephen was arching his pelvis up in an attempt to enter me. His large boner was finding its way into the first folds of my outer lips.

As the large bulbous head found its way past my initial opening, he said, "Cindy, I am going to cum in you today. I want to be inside you and feel you without those damn condoms." And he began to lower me down slowly. I could feel the head of his penis prying into me as he stretched my opening. My wetness was making entry easy.

With the head of his penis just inside my opening, Stephen paused for a few seconds as I hovered over his erection. He was teasing me with his erection, and it was driving me crazy. The constant pulsing of the head of his cock barely inside me was distinct. I wondered if he was already leaking any seminal fluid in me while teasing me. God he made me hot.

We were drunk with passion from our foreplay. He kissed me deeply again as he lowered me a bit further on his rigid shaft. He was inside me about three inches deep at this point. I contracted my vagina to 'hug' him, which caused his penis to throb upwards and evoked a moan from him. Our tongues danced together, chasing each other from my mouth to his, and back again.

I glanced over and caught our image in the mirror. I was struck by what a sexy looking couple we were. My dress was pulled up around my waist, I was naked from the waist down except for the boots I wore. Stephen, who was also naked, was holding me with his large, erect penis stood rigid and thick, straight up 7 inches, slightly inside me; his muscles rippled as he held me effortlessly. Yes, the mirror held the sexiest image I had ever seen.

I leaned forward and kissed him deeply, probing my tongue into his mouth. I was hot. I was as aroused as I could ever remember. And my passion was clearly present as I sucked his tongue into my mouth in this deep soul searching kiss, the head of his hard cock throbbing anxiously inside me a couple of inches. I knew I was going to cum tonight, it was building already.

Stephen broke off the kiss and leaned me backwards, separating the distance between our chest and shoulders, while holding my hips to keep his penis just inside me. As he leaned me backwards, my body formed an angle with his torso. He was holding me back almost horizontal now, the head of his penis inside me several of inches.

In this position, the rigid head was pressing up firmly into the front wall of my opening, pressing on my very sensitive g-spot. Yes, I was going to have an orgasm tonight, and I knew that I would not hold out long. Stephen's cock was so rigid that it felt like his dick could support my entire 105 lb frame if he released me from his grip.

He moved his hands from under my legs to my hips. Then he pulled me, suddenly and violently, towards him, fully impaling me on his erection. The suddenness of his large penis piercing my vagina was unexpected and, surprisingly painful, and extremely stimulating. I was not ready to accommodate his full length and girth. I felt a searing shot of hot pain like he had ripped me open to accommodate his large, thick tool.

The sudden shock of pain and pleasure as he impaled me evoked a scream-like sound from deep in my core. It was a sound I had never before heard, and certainly never before made. (I do not even know how to imitate the guttural sounds I made at that moment.) Of course, the sudden penetration was nothing I had ever experienced or felt before either.

cindyexposed
cindyexposed
2,348 Followers
12