Education of Nikki

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had to reveal her clitoris to him and she shuddered as he gave her several light smacks there, before moving around to her side.

He allowed her to lower her legs, resting her feet on the desk, but thighs still

apart and his hand was there again, stroking.

She was startled to hear a loud slap as the ruler came down on her breast, right across the nipple.

She was about to cry out but that was only a reflex. The pain didn't come.

He repeated the stroke on her other breast and then he was alternating between the two.

They began to tingle after a few slaps of the ruler but he was masturbating her again.

Maybe, now, she'd say her nipples were stinging a little, but it didn't matter.

Perhaps it even improved her orgasm as she came breathlessly.

Without a word she slid off the desk and down to her knees as she released his hard cock.

She pulled his trousers and briefs down to get at it properly.

He was so stiff it was difficult to get her mouth down over it from her kneeling position so she licked it and sucked his balls as she wanked him off.

He came, coating her face with his spunk and she looked up with those big brown eyes, giggling.

While she was freshening up, Peter was thinking.

Daniel had done it again. He didn't have a clue who Jennie Bewley's boss was!

Well into the second week on her own, Nikki was feeling good and the memories of last Tuesday no longer affected her.

She'd not had her dream for the last few nights, her period was over and it was as if she had never suffered the torment of Mr Lawson's cruel treatment of her breasts. Best of all, there was no sign of him.

As well as not wanting him to come back, she needed the video to show Victoria.

It was locked up but at least she knew where it was and maybe they had another key.

The postcard from Victoria made her feel on top of the world. It said simply

'Missing you. Love V.'

Nikki was browsing the bookshelves when a strange title caught her eye. 'The Naked Lunch.' She picked it up and flicked through the pages.

What she read here and there astonished her. She thought it was quite dirty for something written well before she was born.

The pages fell open in one particular place where she read of a dildo that had been given a name. 'Steely Dan.'

Hadn't she heard that before somewhere?

She went to Peter's record collection. She could tell his from Victoria's

because she recognised the names of hers and they were all CDs.

Peter's were about 50/50 and amongst the LPs she found them. His Steely Dan collection.

Although he had the LPs she noticed the CD versions too and put one on to hear. It didn't sound at all dated, but fancy naming your band after a dildo. And how many people knew she wondered?

Returning to the book she read some more, finding she became quite turned on. Victoria wouldn't mind if she borrowed her dildo she thought.

Just holding it in her palm gave her a thrill and she decided to check out the video tapes.

She selected one called 'Punished At Bedtime.'

Two girls, about her age, but dressed as schoolgirls, had been sent to bed early by their uncle and while undressing had argued about who was to blame.

They had a little tussle during which one girl was astride the other, trying to pin her down and her thighs were either side of the girl on her back. Her pussy was clearly visible.

Nikki felt herself attracted to the sight just above, where the girl's cheeks seemed to be spread apart a little from where the one underneath was gripping her.

Both orifices looked very inviting but suddenly the girls heard their uncle calling, having heard the commotion.

The one without her knickers managed to get them back on as he came through the door but it was a waste of time as he said 'I warned you I would punish you if you were noisy.'

He pulled down the knickers she'd only just pulled on and spanked her. She was then made to stand while he removed her blouse. She was allowed to keep her bra on but it didn't stop him squeezing her breasts.

Over the bed he continued her spanking while her sister looked on, knowing it would be her turn shortly.

Soon he had a choice of two bottoms to slap and both girls had their cunts available to him if he wished. But he was their uncle, Nikki thought, and he shouldn't touch them there.

She realised the extra thrill generated by this scenario as the dildo moved in and out of her own pussy.

The man stopped spanking and stood upright.

Nikki expected him to get his penis out but he told them to stay exactly as they were and left the room.

He brought a friend back with him and passing him a whip, told him to lash their bottoms.

The two girls were jerking around on the bed, frantically trying to avoid the harsh whipping and their movements meant the strands bit in to areas the man wasn't aiming at. They yelped as the leather curled around and in between their thighs.

They both realised their tender pussies were suffering this way and with a tremendous effort of will, stayed still while the lashes continued.

It was more bearable now but the man realised this and gave each a downward stroke, right down the furrow between their cheeks.

The poor girls howled for mercy but none came as he whipped their thighs. Then he stopped.

Now they would be fucked, thought Nikki.

Uncle would slide what she knew would be a big cock in the cunt of his niece while the stranger fucked her sister.

But Nikki wanted to fuck them herself and she imagined she wore the strap-on.

She would be fucking one girl while both men spanked the other and then they'd swap around.

On screen the girls were displaying their cunts to the camera. And their little bottom holes.

Nikki wanted to fuck them there too and she imagined pushing her dildo a little way in but it would be a tight fit in such a tiny opening. Her imagination continued the scene.

One of the men started to whip Nikki's bottom, not too hard, but enough to make her hips jerk a little forward, forcing the phallus a little more into the girl's anus. Suddenly the man lashed the whip hard and she shot forward. The girl screamed in pain as she felt the jolt of the cock up her ass.

But it was his fault not Nikki's.

She moved to the other girl and noticed how wet her cunt looked.

This one would be easier she reasoned and pictured herself fucking her, sliding easily into her while the two men masturbated the first girl to a noisy climax.

Nikki was surprised at the apparent violence she'd inflicted on the sisters. But it didn't matter. It was fantasy. And fantastic.

And anyway, it was the men on screen who were spanking and whipping them.

At the time Nikki's imagination took over, she had expected the girls to be fucked on screen by both men.

But the uncle invited his friend to continue their discipline and left them alone with him.

They undid his trousers, one at his belt, the other unzipping him.

While one occupied her mouth with his penis, the other smiled as she said 'Oooh...Sir, you're even bigger and stiffer than yesterday in your study after school.'

Peter wanted some new pictures of Victoria. She was naked, except for her shoes, as she stood on the terrace. He took the photo without her knowing, but he knew she wouldn't mind.

He really liked the dirty one by the pool, with her legs spread, just waiting to be fucked.

After she posed for that one, he put the camera down and went to her. She welcomed him between her thighs. No foreplay. Sometimes they didn't need it he thought. Or want it. Just a fuck.

They knew they were good together and Nikki had made their bond even stronger.

Peter had 'confessed' about Jennie Bewley and Victoria told him about that Saturday with Kevin.

They seemed to thrive on it and made love.

That was yesterday.

Today...Now, they were just fucking.

**********

Although Nikki was desperate to tell Victoria about Mr Lawson, she knew she should at least let them settle when they got back. But Victoria sensed something was wrong and they went to Nikki's room.

Sensuously brushing her hair like before, Victoria heard the tale.

First, about the video of her and Peter with Nikki at the club. She knew Daniel had been chairman before Peter. Nikki was relieved when she heard about that.

'I promise I knew nothing about a camera. He must have kept it there when Peter took over.'

The burden of keeping these events to herself and the relief she now felt became too much for Nikki and the tears were now flowing as she clung to Victoria.

'There's more isn't there.' It was more of a statement than a question.

Nikki nodded. She told her about the wallet and what he did, telling her of the cabinet where the video was.

'Show me' Said Victoria leading her down to the basement.

She'd never seen inside the cabinet but she knew a key was taped at the back. Reaching behind to retrieve it she noted the surprise on Nikki's face.

The contents were as Nikki described and of course the wallet was on top.

Passing the videotape to Nikki, she said to destroy it if she wanted.

'Don't you want to see it?' Nikki asked.

'What for? You told me what's on it.'

A warm feeling overcame Nikki.

First Victoria knew something was wrong, then she wanted to help and now she believed her without needing to check the tape.

Victoria asked how she had escaped and Nikki told her he'd released her, threatening her if she told.

'I'll get Peter to see him. He crossed the line with this, not having your consent...I'm so sorry Nikki.'

'He didn't have it all his own way' Nikki remembered. 'I got a good slap in and he ran off.'

Victoria's arm came around her. 'Good for you kid.'

Peter agreed. Daniel was a loose cannon. But for his intervention, he would probably have fucked Kelly a few weeks ago. He tried to touch her up before he screwed her mum.

From what Victoria had said about the Monopoly evening and now this business, he had to be warned off.

As he opened Daniel's door - he had a key too - Kelly ran down the hall and bumped into him.

'He put his hand up my skirt!'

Peter asked why she was there and she told him about the promised photographs. Of course. He remembered.

'I can't stop you going to the police about this Kelly, but I can tell you he won't bother you again.'

She hesitated.

'You have no reason to believe me, I know' Said Peter 'But talk to Mrs North in a day or so and she should be able to arrange something for you.'

Nikki and Victoria were snuggled up closely on the sofa when he returned.

Nikki had never felt this way about anyone before. It wasn't long ago she had angrily spanked her in the showers. Now they were friends and she'd do anything for Victoria from now on.

If she wanted to spank her, or worse, cane her, she'd accept it. There would be a reason.

Her thoughts were interrupted as Peter told them he'd suggested Daniel do a disappearing act. He spoke to Nikki.

'You must have caught him in the eye when you slapped him. He was in hospital for a week and, for the next few days, he has to wear a protective patch over it.'

Nikki went cold and looked at Victoria.

She didn't think it sounded very convincing but she told Nikki that something in her subconscious probably caused her to hit out in the area of his eye.

Nikki knew she had focused on his eye patch in the dream and she remembered commenting on it in Holland.

Victoria hadn't let her down so far and she agreed it made sense.

Maybe at the back of her mind she really had thought she'd give him a reason for needing one when she slapped him.

Victoria was pleased to reassure Nikki, but there were a couple of aspects about the dream that bothered her.

One of them was the fact she dreamed 'Brother Daniel' when she only knew him as Mr Lawson.

It was of course possible she'd heard him addressed as Daniel that night.

And she'd said something about a creature. Daniel did own a dog, but so did lots of people.

But how could you explain Nikki dreaming him knowing about her 'opening up' when neither of them knew about it anyway?

Victoria was uneasy and suggested she sleep with Nikki tonight.

In bed, Victoria propped herself up on her pillow with her right arm free as Nikki lay on her back in her cute little pyjamas.

Her fingers nimbly undid the buttons, easing her jacket aside and slowly revealing her breasts.

She toyed with Nikki's nipples, pulling them here, tweaking them there.

Fingers trailed down her skin and back over her tits. Nikki sighed with pleasure.

Victoria told her they were going to dress up tomorrow evening and have some photos taken. Some sexy photos.

Peter wanted pictures of them both and Victoria was keen too. She wanted some of Nikki.

'What are we going to wear?' Asked Nikki, now aware of a hand moving down into her pyjama bottoms, slipping in between her thighs as they parted.

'Anything you like, so long as it's sexy.' Nikki closed her eyes as the pleasure took over.

Little mewing sounds escaped her mouth as Victoria's fingers performed for her.

Her breathing quickened and her body shivered in delight.

Fearing Victoria was done, Nikki urgently whispered a 'don't stop!'

She didn't...And it happened again...Nikki cooing with each little spasm.

Victoria pulled back the bedclothes and tugged gently at the pyjama bottoms until they slipped down and off. Nikki's legs parted and she brought her knees up.

Now Victoria was using her mouth, her tongue acting as her fingers had done. Lips brushing against lips.

Nikki's hands clawed at the sheet and Victoria clutched them, holding her in place.

Just for a second her body went rigid, then mini-convulsions as it happened a third time.

Victoria leaned over to turn out the light. That young face, so peaceful looking, yet flushed.

As the light clicked off, she kissed her.

**********

Jennie Bewley had come over to take the photos.

Nikki had assumed Peter was to be the photographer and she was a little put off.

Jennie seemed very nice but she was still a little hesitant because she didn't know her.

However, her unease added something to the early photos.

They began with Nikki in white ankle socks, short pleated skirt, white blouse and striped tie.

Victoria was dressed similarly except for the added blazer and badge.

She was to be head girl or prefect.

Nikki posed bending over the chair. She looked genuinely uncomfortable as her knickers were pulled down.

Had it just been the three of them, she would probably have giggled and spoilt the effect.

Jennie was snapping away and Peter was saying 'Excellent, great expression Nikki...Well done.'

Victoria joined in. 'Yes you got that just right. I almost believed you were scared I was going to smack your bum.'

That was all it took to relax her and she was all smiles from then on.

Most of the next shots showed the two modelling lingerie except a couple where Nikki was in her pyjamas, the trousers around her ankles.

In one she was sucking her thumb. In another the trousers were missing, the jacket was completely undone and hanging around her wrists only, while her hands were on her hips.

Her legs were spread and Victoria was on her knees, with her hand passing between Nikki's thighs covering her pussy.

They took a break during which Jennie made up a very potent cocktail.

Passing Nikki hers, she told her she was a natural and that it was a stunning contrast from little girl in PJs to sophisticated woman in lingerie.

Victoria took Nikki upstairs and showed her what they were to wear next.

They were body-stockings, black for Victoria, white for Nikki.

'Don't worry about damaging them, they are pretty flimsy and I have more.'

The outfits looked amazing, the mesh moulding around and emphasising the curves.

Nikki thought Victoria's tits looked huge.

Catching her own reflection, she liked the way the seam went down her back and then disappeared under the cheeks of her bottom.

Victoria suggested some make-up changes before they went back down. Nikki was astonished at how she looked after.

There was a stunned silence when Jennie and Peter caught sight of them.

Standing in the middle of the floor, Victoria embraced Nikki, their breasts pressing together while they kissed. Nikki couldn't resist Victoria's tits and began to feel them with her hand.

Jennie had recovered and was snapping away again but not really concentrating.

Peter was still stunned, almost drooling like Homer Simpson thinking of food.

Victoria gave Nikki tips on how to pose, looking over a shoulder with bum sticking out slightly.

With a mischievous look in her eyes, Victoria said 'Watch this' and then smacked her hand down on Nikki's bottom.

It looked good from where Peter was but Victoria didn't care for the lack of sound, the clothing - such as it was - muffling the smack.

She pulled at the mesh and ripped it open, revealing Nikki's buttocks which she slapped crisply.

That was much better.

Nikki reacted to the tear instead of the spanking and turned on Victoria. With hands pressing between her breasts, she too ripped the outfit, Victoria's tits spilling out.

It was a satisfying sound as the material tore apart. They both laughed.

Victoria said 'Let's wrestle' and holding up her strap-on announced 'Winner gets to use this on the other.' Nikki should have been shocked but the cocktail had an effect.

Instead she said 'Ah Ha, Steely Dan.'

Before Victoria knew it Nikki had her on the floor, but she was too confident.

Victoria got her hand through Nikki's legs as she was astride her and felt for the tear.

She pulled, ripping right through Nikki's crotch and tipping her off balance simultaneously. Now Victoria was on top and stronger anyway.

A massive tear in Nikki's outfit exposed her ass and pussy for all to see.

But her compensation was those breasts, just inches away, framed by the darkness of the torn body-stocking around them.

Victoria pinned Nikki's arms to the ground but she had to lean forward to do so and she felt lips, tongue and teeth around her nipples.

Nikki enjoyed nibbling and sucking at her lover's breasts but she was aware the grip on her arms had loosened.

In that moment she lifted an arm up and succeeded in rolling Victoria to the side and she was again on top. 'Oooh, clever' Said Victoria as Nikki went back to her tits.

It was not so easy this time though because of the hand between her legs. Victoria was pushing a finger inside her and Nikki was responding to it. She rolled off and asked her to do it like she did last night.

And like last night she was soon having a series of little spasms.

Clutching the torn garment with both hands, Victoria pulled so it ripped all the way to the top and she saw how stiff Nikki's nipples were. She had to suck them, nibbling gently with her teeth.

Nikki's hands tried to grab at Victoria's tits to tear some more but suddenly found her arms behind her back. Somehow Victoria had stretched the torn parts back and knotted them around her arms.

Her breasts were pushing out delightfully and available.

'Go and show your pretty nipples to Jennie' Victoria told her and she stood in front while the photographer squeezed and caressed her breasts.

Jennie had not expected to be able to do more than watch and she so much wanted to play with Nikki's pussy. To see if she could make her come so deliciously like Victoria did. But she didn't want to push her luck. They were fantastic nipples anyway.

It was different for Peter. He was allowed. Nikki sat on his lap, one leg either side and her cunt was as available to him as her tits. Using both hands he spread her lips and manipulated her clitoris.

She lost control as she pleaded with him. 'Fuck me...I need to be fucked.'

1...456789