Educational Challenges 02

Story Info
The hottest male teacher teaches two girls their lessons.
8.5k words
4.02
49.8k
28

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/03/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,081 Followers

Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

*****

In 2006, Michael Campion graduated from Cabrini High School at the age of sixteen. His 5.0 GPA earned him a full Academic scholarship from Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia, but his prowess on the football field and on the basketball court had also earned him offers of Athletic scholarships from other universities.

In 2014, armed with a Masters in Psychology and a Ph.D. in Microbiology from Emory, Michael Campion returned to DeGarde, Louisiana. Most of his peers were baffled as to why the handsome blond would accept a position at DeGarde High School, especially when the University of Louisiana at DeGarde was offering him a position on their staff.

The high school was on its last legs. Its graduating class of 2013 had nine teen mothers. Seven of the girls on the stage were visibly expecting as they received their diplomas. The class president had been arrested for selling schedule IV narcotics, the valedictorian had committed suicide three days before graduation, and two students had died of drug overdoses in the school's bathrooms.

"My name is Mr. Campion," the six foot three inch man said as his first period Biology class laughed, shrieked, chattered and hooted and hollered to each other. "I am going to call attendance. If I call your name and you do not answer, you are not here. Do not come up to me later and say 'yo, Dog, I was here, I just didn't hear you, know what I'm saying?' If you do not hear me, it is because you are not paying attention. If you are not paying attention, then you are not here."

By the time he reached 'Rodriguez in his small green book, the class had quieted.

"You are expected to do your homework, you are expected to study, you are expected to perform your very best on tests," the man said, marching back and forth, his hard soled boots clumping on the tiled floor.

His blonde hair was cut short, but still showed signs of wanting to curl. His ice blue eyes were hard as he scanned his students' faces. His muscular chest threatened to burst the buttons on his dress shirt and his slacks showed a substantial bulge as he strode back and forth.

His second period Chemistry class was treated to the same lecture. Same with third period.

By the end of the day, most of the female students, and a few of the male students were in lust with Mr. Campion, but nearly all of them hated the man's methods of teaching.

Chapter 1

"To say I am severely disappointed is an understatement," the man barked as he marched up and down the aisles, slapping their tests on their desks. "The highest score was a forty six. That was the highest. The lowest? Three of you scored Zeros. That means that three of you did not answer a single question correctly."

"Mother fucker!" Juan Perez cried out when Mr. Campion slapped his test down, with a big red 0 on it.

"You will leave my classroom, Mr. Perez; we do not tolerate language like that," Mr. Campion said.

"Mother fucker, I kill you, feel me?" the eighteen year old gang member spat out.

"Yes?" Principal Desmond's voice crackled over the intercom.

"Yes, I just had a threat on my life from a male student; I'd like him removed from the premises," Mr. Campion responded.

"I'm leaving, but I be back, feel me, Gringo?" Juan threatened.

That afternoon, as he walked to his car, laden down with three large textbooks and his battered briefcase, Mr. Campion was grabbed by Juan. The young man was brandishing a large knife.

"Told you I'd be back," the young man, obviously high on some drug chortled.

The security camera showed Mr. Campion kick the knife out of Juan's hand, then break his jaw, arm, three ribs and greatly bruise his testicles.

For the grievous sin of defending himself, Michael Campion was put on paid administrative leave pending an investigation.

"Problem is, one the knife was out of his hand, you should have stopped," Principal Desmond sighed.

Under his breath, he said to the tightly smiling Michael, "Next time, just kill the cock sucker, huh?"

"But Juan Perez indicated he had a gun," Michael said for the benefit of the voice recorder that Principal Desmond was utilizing.

"And that's what we'll find," Principal Desmond said as he cupped his hand over the microphone.

Three days after the attack, a smug Juan Perez was leaving Schaub Pharmacy, after refilling his pain medication prescription. Someone slapped him on his back and darkness descended.

Four days later, Juan came to in St. Elizabeth's Trauma Center.

"Well, hello Sugar," a nurse smiled. "Didn't think you'd make it, all the blood you lost from your reassignment surgery. By the way, could you tell us where you had that surgery done? They did a good job, but that blood loss is a little concerning..."

"Re a what?" Juan croaked.

Juan screamed and fainted when the nurse informed him that he was now a she, with perky 32 B breasts and a fully formed vagina.

"Had an idea little shit was going to pull something, like have one of his buddies beat him up and say I did it so I installed a security system," Michael said when Captain Bob Chastaine of the DeGarde Police Department paid him a little visit.

The previous seven days showed Michael reading, exercising, tending to his hydroponics garden, his greenhouse. The few times it did show him leave the house, he always returned shortly with grocery bags or supplies for his gardens. It did not show him having enough time to perform surgery on Juan Perez.

"Looks like you're clean, Mr. Campion," Captain Chastaine admitted, shaking the man's hand.

"Also shows you're in serious need of a life," the police officer muttered as he drove away.

The Yellow jackets, Juan Perez's gang, however, was unwilling to concede that the teacher was clean and vowed to avenge their fallen brother, who had committed suicide upon his-her release from the hospital.

Michael smiled as he dialed 911, informed them of a break-in, and shot and killed four of the five thugs that broke in to his home. The fifth avoided being killed because his baggy pants slipped and he fell. His fall, however, broke his back and he would spend the last eight months of his life confined to a wheelchair.

"Oh, I am big man!" his mother shrilled at the boy. "Oh I am in gang! We are so bad, we are in gang and we break into teacher's house because he do something to a gang member!"

She slapped his face.

"Huh? Where this bad gang of yours, huh? Where these stupid boys so important to you? Huh? Any of them changing your shitty diaper? Huh? You big man now? Shitting in diaper?" she screamed at him.

With Juan's suicide, the investigation was dropped and Michael Campion was reinstated.

"Don't tell me if you did or not, but that was fucking beautiful, turning that little cock sucker into the bitch he is," Principal Desmond smiled and Michael smiled in return.

The remaining five members of the Yellow jackets were further reduced when three of its members were killed by a rival gang outside of the school. The last two joined with the Hermanos.

Now, when Michael Campion stepped into the hall, the hall grew quiet. When Michael Campion entered the cafeteria, it grew quiet. Grades in his classes improved for most of his students.

Except for Michelle Perez (no relation to Juan Perez) and her best friend, Soong Ghi. Soong Ghi seemed hell-bent on disproving the myth that Asians were good in the sciences, and Michelle was hell-bent on proving to everyone that she wasn't intimidated by Mr. Campion's reputation.

"Ms. Perez, Ms. Ghi, you will be here, in my classroom, at three thirty this afternoon," Mr. Campion barked out after the two nineteen year old girls again disrupted his class.

"I got shit to do," Michelle sneered.

"Ms. Perez, if you are not here at three thirty, do not bother returning to my classroom," the man snapped, ice cold eyes blazing. "Which of course means you will fail. Again. And have to repeat the twelfth Grade. Again. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes sir," she sullenly agreed.

Soong Ghi did not want to fail again. Her mother had already threatened to send her back to Taiwan to live with her father. Soong Ghi's father was hopelessly addicted to opiates, which was why her mother had left and come to America. Her father would not hesitate to sell his eldest daughter for a few ounces of his drug.

"Yes sir," Soong Ghi quaked.

"We have a four day weekend," Mr. Campion barked out when the two girls slunk into his classroom, four minutes late. "You will be at my house for those four days, for some one on one tutoring. It begins tonight at six pm and will end on Tuesday at six pm."

"You can't do that," Michelle said.

"I got a date," Soong Ghi protested.

"I have already spoken with your mother, Ms. Ghi, and she agrees that your date with Marco Valdez is of no importance. Ms. Perez, your mother agreed that you will be at my house," Michael said. "You will not bring any drugs into my house. Your mothers have indicated that neither of you are on any medications. You will not have your cell phones, your tablets, your IPads, or any other electronic devices."

Over their protests, he continued to establish the parameters of the next four days.

Chapter 2

"Beautiful," Michael smiled as he saw the two girls walking up the driveway of his home.

He flicked a switch on his security system and it began to record previously recorded footage, imprinting the loop with today's date and time stamp.

"Purses," he demanded and with reluctance, both girls surrendered their purses.

He unlocked a cabinet in his living room and placed the purses in the cabinet.

"Now, strip," he ordered, arms folded across his chest.

"What?" Soong Ghi asked, not sure she heard him.

"Like I am so fucking sure!" Michelle protested.

Michael sighed, put some foam rubber into his ears, then pressed a button on a fob.

Both girls screamed, clamping their hands over their ears. A few seconds of the ear splitting squeal was all that it took to bring both nineteen year old girls to their knees.

"Now, there will not be a third chance," he said from behind them as they weakly got to their feet. "Strip."

Soong Ghi peeled off her tee shirt and snug jeans, kicking her flip flops off her feet. Her bra followed, then after a brief moment, her skimpy red panties followed.

Michelle unbuttoned her blouse, and then shrugged out of her bra. Her beat up tennis shoes were kicked off, and then her jeans and panties were shoved down her shapely legs.

Both girls were five feet, four inches in height. Soong Ghi was slender, with thirty two B breasts, with small dark nipples, a thirty one inch waist and thirty one inch hips and barely any swell to her buttocks.

Michelle was slightly heavier, with thirty four C breasts, twenty seven inch waist, and thirty five inch hips and a pudgy rump.

Soong Ghi's pretty face with her dark almond eyes was framed by a short pixie cut hair style. Michelle's face would have been pretty, if it were not for her horrible teeth. She wore her dark hair long, to the middle of her back.

Soong Ghi's crotch was covered by a fine mesh of dark strands that did not fully cover her tightly closed slit. Michelle's crotch was covered by a thick carpet of dark curls.

"Now, kneel," Michael said from behind them.

Soong Ghi quickly obeyed, kneeling on the hardwood floor.

"Fuck you," Michelle spat out, then screamed and fell to the floor.

Michael took the electric cattle prod away from Michelle's buttock and smiled tightly.

"Knees a little apart," Michael said, pushing their legs apart with his boot toe.

"Now, our first lesson is designed to show you how much you can trust and depend on your friend," Michael said as he took a riding crop from the top of the cabinet. "Ms. Perez, ling her fingers and put your hands on top of your head, please."

Michelle quickly did so. Michael smiled coldly at how quickly she did so.

"Now, Ms. Ghi, pass your left arm through Ms. Perez's right arm, at the elbow, and link your own fingers and place your hands on top of your head," he instructed.

"Now, Ms. Perez? If Ms. Ghi takes her hands off of her head, for any reason, you will receive ten of these," Michael said and brought the riding crop up between Michelle's legs, striking her squarely on her pussy.

Michelle screamed and brought her hands down to protect her pussy against a second blow. This maneuver pulled Soong Ghi off balance, pulling the girl's hands off of her head in the process.

"Mr. Campion I didn't!" Soong Ghi cried out, terrified. "She pulled me! You saw that!"

My name," Michael said, bringing down the crop and striking Soong directly on her dark anus. "Is 'My Master,' is that understood?"

"Yes," Soong Ghi cried out, bringing her hands back to protect against another strike.

"Yes, what?" Michael prompted, rubbing the Asian girl's bony buttock with the riding crop.

"Yes my master," Soong Ghi sobbed.

"Now, let us try that again," Michael said calmly. "Hands on heads, link arms, let's go."

The terrified girls did so, trembling.

"Count them out, please," Michael said and lashed out, cutting across Soong Ghi's right breast.

"Aiee!" the Asian girl screamed.

"Count them..." Michael said when the girl finally began to breathe again.

"One!" Soong Ghi cried out.

"Aargh! Two!" Soong Ghi screamed as a red welt formed on her right breast.

By the time Michael reached six, Soong Ghi could barely scream. Her speech was blabbering nonsense, but her hands were firmly on her head.

Next to her, convulsing in sobs, Michelle had her eyes firmly shut.

"Oh, but your itty bitty boobs are sore, aren't they?" Michael crooned.

He marched out of the room and returned a moment later with a large cube of ice.

"Ms. Perez, I am sure your friend would appreciate if you would take this ice and rub it on her tiny breasts," Michael said, holding out the cube of ice.

"Don't!" he barked when Michelle took her hands off her head and reached for the ice. "Hands on head!"

"Then how am I supposed to...?" Michelle asked then screamed as he lashed the crop across her buttock.

"What's my name?" he barked.

"Mr..." she said then screamed again as the crop lashed across the other buttock.

"My Master!" she cried out. "My master, how am I..."

"Why, with your mouth, of course," he said, pressing the cube of ice to her lips. "That way, you can rub it all over her breasts and your hands never have to leave your head, my little pet."

Soong Ghi gasped as the cold ice stung her raw flesh. Michelle's face burned as she had to perform the intimate act.

Soon, the ice began to soothe her flesh and Soong Ghi thrust her chest out.

"Now, Ms. Perez," Michael said, taking the remains of the ice from Michelle. "Since Soong Ghi only took six of the ten she was to get, I think it only fair that you should get fourteen. What do you think?"

"What!" Michelle screamed.

"Please, Mr. Campion," Soong Ghi sobbed, then screamed as his crop struck her flat buttock.

"What's my name?" he screamed at the girl.

"My master!" Soong Ghi screamed. "Please, my master, please give me my four, please!"

"See, Ms. Perez, see what a friend you have in Ms. Ghi?" Michael said, slowly rubbing Michelle's breasts with the tip of the crop.

""Yes sir," Michelle agreed, and then quickly screamed out when the crop pulled away. "Yes my master! Yes, she is a wonderful friend!"

Michael returned the crop to her breasts, and then travelled down to her belly, then over her thick mass of hair.

"Link arms, girls," he said and they did so, trembling.

The crop lashed out, striking Michelle across her left breast.

"You bitch!" Soong Ghi screamed as Michelle's hands left her head to protect her breasts.

Michael laughed out loud as Soong Ghi loosed her bladder onto his hardwood floor.

Chapter 2

"I fucking hate you," Michelle sobbed from her fetal position on the hard floor.

Her hands were cupped between her legs, over her swollen pubic mound. Next to her, Soong Ghi moaned, also cupping her own very sore pussy.

"I hate you, my what?" Michael coaxed, nudging the Latin girl with the toe of his boot.

"I hate you, my master," she sobbed.

"Well, thank you, and I return your hatred tenfold," he chuckled. "Now, on your knees, hands on heads, let's go."

Still whimpering and sniffling, they did so.

"Ms. Perez, lean forward until you can put those elbows on the floor. Ms. Ghi, go kneel behind your friend," he ordered.

"Like this?" Soong Ghi asked.

"Like this my...?" Michael prompted.

"Like this, my master?" Soong Ghi amended.

"Now, I like my pets to have nice, smooth pussies, nice smooth asses," Michael said and knelt down to peer into Soong Ghi's almond eyes. "But as you can see, Ms. Perez is unfortunately afflicted with an obscene amount of hair. Ms. Ghi, I'd like for you to remove it for her."

"How?" Ms. Ghi asked.

She squealed as his crop again found her bony rear end.

"How my master!" she screamed.

"Why, with your teeth, of course," Michael chuckled.

Michelle felt her friend's breath, then her nose on her very sensitive anus, then the girl's lips.

"Aiee!" Michelle cried out as Soong Ghi gave a savage tug.

Soong Ghi looked around, and then looked at the smiling Michael.

"My master," she asked through clenched teeth. "What do I do with the hair?"

"Why swallow it of course," Michael chuckled as he put his briefcase on the table. "Think I want that nasty hair on my floor? Bad enough some silly little girl peed on it."

He began grading papers as the two girls choked, sobbed, and squealed.

"Let's see," he said after ten minutes. "Oh, Ms. Ghi, now see? You're missing a lot of it. Maybe if you used your tongue to feel around?"

Michelle felt her friend's thin tongue run itself around her anus and perineum.

Then she felt Mr. Campion's fingers at her pussy lips.

"Oh!" she sighed as he traced softly up and down her slit.

Soong Ghi sat back on her haunches, hands firmly on her head and watched as Mr. Campion played with her best friend's pussy.

He slowly inserted a finger into her moistening pussy and fucked it in and out.

"Not a virgin, are you, Ms. Perez?" Michael asked and Michelle jerked backward to drive his fingers deeper into her pussy.

"No sir," Michelle admitted.

"No my..." Michael prompted.

"No, my master, I lost my cherry last summer," Michelle admitted.

He continued to finger fuck her, inserting a second finger into her pussy, brushing his thumb over her clitoris. Michelle's hips rocked and she grunted in pleasure.

Just as Michelle was about to orgasm, though, Michael pulled his two fingers out of her pussy and roughly jammed them into Michelle's unsuspecting rectum.

"Aiee!" she cried out.

"Ms. Ghi, your turn," Michael said after Michelle quit shaking.

Even though Michelle knew her friend did not inflict pain on purpose, she was still quite savage in her bites and tugs of Soong Ghi's pubic hairs Then Mr. Campion moved her back and began to play with Soong Ghi's pussy.

Soong Ghi also admitted to having lost her virginity at age eighteen and was soon thrusting her hips back against Michael's thick fingers.

"Ugh!" she grunted in pain when he roughly jammed his fingers into her rectum.

"Now, who wants to suck my cock?" he asked, pulling his shorts down and off.

Both girls stared, wide eyed at the large slab of meat that hung between his legs.

Even flaccid, his cock was the largest they'd ever seen. And the two fleshy orbs that hung down underneath looked massive to them. He sat down on the couch and chuckled at their expressions.

"Oh, come on!" he laughed. "You two should be fighting to the death for this privilege!"

"Oh, please, Mr. Campion, can I suck your cock?" Soong Ghi quickly said.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,081 Followers