Edwina's Second Chance Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took a bit of doing in her dress, but she managed to climb over the strange fence. That brought her to a ditch and on the other side of that, she saw gravel on either side of the ribbon.

As far as roadways went, she decided, she didn't care so much for the ribbon. She'd lost her shoes when she'd run terrified from her husband and now, her feet were bare and the thing was too hot from the sunlight for her to walk on. She didn't like the gravel either, so she was forced to walk in the weeds which grew to the side of the gravel.

She didn't know where she was and she had no clue where she was going, either. All that she knew was that she thought that she ought to walk along the road, hoping to meet just about anyone but Bruster and she knew that she stood a better chance of meeting somebody if she was on a thoroughfare.

The day grew even warmer as time went on and Edwina found herself with the same age-old issue; the slow roasting alive of a woman in a checked blue gingham dress. She could already feel the way that her undergarments stuck to her sweat-covered skin underneath.