Eight Ball in Donna's Pocket

Story Info
Donna gets more than expected.
11.6k words
3.96
122.3k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wow, another weekend at Gary's cabin with my favorite guys. I almost fainted as they squeezed me between them, and it was Gary who asked if I was too warm. I said yes, and Gary removed my sweatshirt as Scott pulled off my sweatpants. Gary sighed loudly and asked if I always went out without underwear on. I answered that it was only weekends like this that found me without. Gary pulled me to him with one hand as he pulled off his pants. Scott was now naked as well. Scott's hand slid behind me and between my legs as Gary's hands ran up my thighs. Gary said I could stop at any time, but I just moaned okay. Scott put his hand on my head and pushed lightly to get me to my knees. I opened my eyes to his large cock that was beginning to grow. It was not huge, but it was thick, as I took it to my lips and began to lick him the full length. I was pulling on his balls at the same time and he was in heaven.

My cheek was bumped by Gary's hard cock, longer by an inch but not as thick. I switched between the two and then urged them to lie on the carpet. They lay side by side and asked that I plant my pussy over Gary's face, I alternated sucking them both. Gary had a great tongue and Scott was rubbing my ass when I came the first time. Then Scott's magnificent tongue got me off again. They had yet to cum, as Scott lay on his back and pulled me on top of him with my face to the ceiling. I arched my back as he slid in my wet pussy, and Gary started sucking my tits and rubbing my pubes. With Scott in me all the way, Gary asked if I thought I could take two at once.

"How?" I blurted out.

He placed a cushion and a pillow under Scott's ass to allow him access to my pussy too, straddled me, with Scott underneath and began to insert his cock. He waited until Scott pulled almost out and then gently slid in on top. It hurt at first, but the idea was too exciting. Scott pulled out and Gary gently worked two then three then four fingers in me and stimulated my clit. When he had all his fingers in, but not his whole fist, he rotated his hand from side to side and then pulled them out. Scott slid right back in, and Gary slid in on top. Here I was, the ultimate Oreo Double Stuff. I had cum already four or five times and with every thrust stretching me to near pain, I came again and again. Scott came first followed by Gary, and as Scott's cock began to go soft, Gary got me off again. I lay curled on the floor, covered by a blanket for over an hour.

When I opened my eyes, Gary was ready for some more oral attention. He was sitting on the floor, legs on either side of me. I rolled up on my knees. Gary spread my legs and washed me with a hot towel and then slid on his back under me to get me going again. His head dipped between my legs and his tongue snaked out and licked my wet pussy. Around and around my clit his tongue swirled until I thought I would die. As my clit elongated and hardened, he sucked it between his teeth, sending me into a bucking cumming spasm. He buried his tongue up my tight wet hole and scooped the squirting cum out. I was so close to heaven, I thought I had died. Gary took awhile to cum again, but that was fine with me. As soon as he did, Scott was right there and Gary took his place.

We took a break and decided to play some eight ball. I stood across from Scott, on the other side of the pool table. When I leaned forward to size up my next shot, I could feel my tits trying to spill out of my bra. I looked up at my husband and ran just the tip of my sweet pink tongue over my lips. That's when I noticed Gary was looking at my big round tits. I glanced down and saw that just the edge of my rosy nipple was peaking out. My nipples got hard just watching the men watch me, so I stood back up and walked around the table, brushing my hand over Gary's chest when I passed him. I spread my feet and leaned forward over the table again. This time with my back to Gary, I let my short skirt hike up over my ass cheeks. I could feel the cool air going between my thighs and over my ass and licking against my moist mound. I put one of my hands in front of me on the edge of the table and the other I brought around to the hem of my skirt there on my ass and look back at him over my shoulder.

"I don't want to play this game anymore. I want to get fucked now!"

I turned around and ran my hands down over my tits and my belly, lower over the front of my skirt and then came back up grabbing the edge of my bra and pulled it up slowly; before I finally pulled it up over my tits and off. My breasts were uncovered, and when I put my hands on either side of them and squeezed them together lightly you could see more of my rose colored nipples. I walked towards Gary, shaking my hips and rubbing my fingertips across the tops of my breasts.

"Come here and let me suck your fat cock."

I reached out and started unbuttoning his pants, letting my tongue flick out across his ear. I kissed my way along his jaw and unzipped his pants, then slipped my hand inside his underwear. I could feel his cock hard and hot in my hand.

"I love being a cock sucking slut," I breathed across his lips before I kissed him hard.

Then I got down on my knees in front of him, and pulled his pants and underwear down for him to step out of them. I reached up and grabbed his big hard cock in my hand and stroked him up and down. My tongue went straight to his hard balls.

"I like feeling how hard I can make your balls before you tell me to suck your cock."

I looked up at him while I pulled and squeezed on his cock. I opened my lips and sucked his balls into my mouth, both of them in my warm mouth at the same time. I slid my wet tongue all over them and moved it around in big circles over each of them, one at a time. I tightened my lips and sucked on them before I pulled my lips off, making a sucking noise against them as they slipped out of my mouth. Then I ran my tongue down beside the one on the left, pressed my tongue hard against him there then put my lips against him and sucked against the side of his balls, moving my lips lower.

"I love to suck on your balls. I love the way you smell, and the way you taste."

My wet tongue slipped up under his balls lifting, weighing them and I felt his hips jerk, and he reached down and grabbed my hair in his hand. I smiled against his nuts and moved my tongue, flicking it fast, and pressed hard. I felt my lips against his balls, and I breathed in how good he smelled, all clean and fucking hot for me. I stroked him a little faster, letting my thumb come up and over the head of his cock, as I flicked my tongue at that spot just under his balls. I moved my head from side to side; tasting him and looked up at him from different angles. Just when I was about to open my lips and suck his balls into my mouth again, his hand tightened in my hair.

He said, "Suck my cock, now Donna."

I slid my other hand around his hip to his ass and squeezed it in my hand, as I put the head of his cock to my lips. I held my tongue out and licked gently before I kissed him softly there. I felt his hand in my hair and his hips moved against me.

"Press your cock harder against my mouth. I want to swallow your whole cock down my throat. I want to feel you shoot your load in my mouth across my tongue."

I opened my lips and licked them, holding on tight to the base of his thick shaft with my hand, then closed my lips around him. I felt his cock twitch and jump between my lips. Mmmm! I pushed my mouth down on him farther until I felt the head of his cock touching the back of my tongue and finally the back of my throat. I pulled my hand back from his ass and started massaging and playing with his balls. I moved my head up and down his cock, keeping my lips closed tight around his shaft. I used my tongue to wrap around the underside of his throbbing cock to press him even tighter against the roof of my mouth. I could feel my wet lips slide up to the ridge on his cock then back down until his balls pressed against my chin. I moved my head from side to side, as I came back up his cock, holding my jaw open so the head of his cock touched the insides of one cheek then the other.

I sucked my cheeks in then against his cock, swirling and sliding my tongue all over the knob on his shaft. I tongued the slit there along the underside of the head, and I pressed my tongue against the hole and worked my lips up and down, faster over the head of his cock going back and forth over the ridge. I sucked him fast and hard. I took him back down my throat and sucked hard and slow, as I came back up. I pulled my lips off his cock, but kept stroking him up and down with my hand. I rose up on my knees and with my other hand I reached down between my legs and raised my skirt up to my waist.

"I want you to fuck me now. My tight pussy is sooo wet. I want to feel your hard cock deep inside me now."

I leaned forward to taste his balls once more, as I ran my fingers along my wet slit and slipped one finger inside to just brush across my clit. I felt my hips jerk and I moaned against his balls.

"Fuck me hard." I got up and walked back over to the pool table with my skirt still around my waist, turned around and faced him and pulled my bra down so that my big soft breasts are hanging out over the top. "I want to watch your cock going in and out of me."

I stood up on my tippy-toes and slid my ass onto the edge of the table, before I pulled my knees up and hooked my legs around Gary's waist. I looked down and used my hand to guide the head of his cock inside my pussy. He slammed inside me, hard. I kept my legs wrapped around his waist to keep from being pushed back on the table. I could feel his balls on my ass. I pulled him tighter against me, squeezing him with my legs. I ran my hands up and down his chest, raking my nails over his hard nipples. He started pumping in and out, slow at first, as both of us watched his fat cock slide in and out of my wet pussy. I could see my pussy juice on his cock when he slid back out. I watched as he reach down and grabbed his cock in his own hand, and ran just the head up and down my wet slit, up over my clit and back down until I thought he was going to fuck me some more.

"Mmmmm yeah fuck me hard. Let me feel your big hard cock deep in my tight dripping wet pussy." But he teased me by going back up to rub over my clit again. Finally he slipped back inside of me all the way. So fucking deep inside me! I put my hands behind me and moved my hips against him; fast and hard. I felt him slide deeper and harder inside me. "I want you to make me cum all over your cock. I want to hear my pussy suck at your cock."

He pulled back out of me and grabbed me around the waist and pulled me off the table, telling me, "Bend your ass over the table Donna."

I leaned over the table and spread my legs, holding my ass out, and felt him behind me as he slid his cock inside me again. I held my head back and felt my tits shake and bounce, as he fucked me harder now. I braced myself against the table, pushing my ass back against him and moved back and forth. I reached up and grabbed one of my nipples in my hand and rolled it around between my fingers, pinching it hard. I could feel my ass tighten up and my clit ache. I knew I was going to cum soon. I felt his cock slide in and out, and listened to my wet pussy being fucked hard. The ridge of his cock touched just the edge of my pussy, teasing against the bottom of my clit, before he slid all the way back in again and again. He reached up and grabbed my hair in his hand again; this time while fucking me deep and hard from behind. He pulled my head back making my back arch. I felt my pussy tighten on his cock and I wanted to cum sooo bad.

"Please fuck me faster, I need to cum!"

But Gary slowed his hips down and wrapped his arm around my waist, holding still deep inside me. I felt his lips on the back of my neck and his hand slid down my front, across my belly button to my shaved pussy lips, where they are kissing his big cock. He slipped one of his fingers inside my wet slit and started to stroke on my hard swollen clit. I jerked my ass back against him and felt my pussy tighten even more around his cock.

"Open your legs more Donna," Scott told me.

Then Gary pushed my legs apart further with one of his feet. I could still feel his finger teasing my throbbing clit.

Scott told me to, "Open your fucking legs wider." His breath is hot against my ear and I felt my knees weaken when he flicked his tongue inside it then whispered low and oh so sexily, "Put your leg up on the table, so I can see your pussy opened up wide while Gary fuck's you from behind."

Immediately I leaned forward over the pool table and felt my tits brush against the top of it and raised my leg higher until it is up over the edge of the table. Gary kept one hand wrapped in my hair and leaned down to kiss my neck again, before he stood back up and started to slide his cock back in and out again. He slowly built up until he was slamming into me harder and deeper than before. I looked back at Scott over my shoulder and saw him watching Gary's cock going in and out of my tight pussy.

His hips slapped up against me and he pushed me harder against the table, as I braced myself against him, loving how hard he fucked me. I reached under me between my legs to play with my clit myself, rubbing it in fast small circles. I felt his cock slide in and out of me. I reached further between my spread legs and tickled my fingers over his shaft, feeling how wet his cock was already from my pussy. Then I reached even farther under me and strokd his hard balls. I took them in my hand and pulled them towards me. I wanted to feel them on my hard clit.

Gary pounded me in and out and told me, "Cum all over my cock. Get my cock messy!"

With his hand on my ass, he pushed against me and opened my ass and my pussy even more, and finally I felt my pussy squeeze hard on his cock, and I could feel each pound of my heart in my clit, as I came hard all over his cock. I heard Gary slide in and out of me, and could hear my wet pussy suck at and throb around his hard cock. I reached my hand up from between my legs and held up my finger and slid my tongue up and down each finger, tasting myself there.

"I want to suck your cock again now. My pussy tastes so good and I want to taste how fucking good I taste on you. I want to make you cum as fucking hard as I just did, and feel your cum all over my face."

I turned back around and slid my lips down around Gary's cock, sucking my sweet pussy juices off of his shaft, loving how I tasted on him. I sucked down to the base and back up, letting my tongue lick the underside of his cock clean. Then I pulled my lips up and off his cock with a sucking sound and licked my way down the side. Then back up the curved front of his cock, twisting my head to lick back down the other side, and finally around the base of his cock to taste his wet balls.

"I can taste and smell myself on you here, and I love it. I want to swallow your whole fucking cock."

I sucked at his balls with my lips and slid my tongue everywhere. I knew he was close to cumming now, because I could feel his balls tighten. I opened my lips and sucked one into my mouth, sucking very gently, and I rolled his balls around on my tongue inside my warm wet mouth. Then I pressed my tongue out against them again, and licked at that little spot under them. His hand went to my hair again. I felt him holding it tight, his fingers wrapped in it. I pushed my tongue hard against his balls and flicked it fast and faster. Then I pressed my lips to that sweet spot right up under them, and sucked at it, nibbling gently with my teeth.

His hips jerked and I felt his body tense up. I pressed my tongue flat against his nuts then, and slowly licked up between them, pressing my chin against them and started to lick farther up the underside of his cock again. I kept my tongue flattened against him, wrapped around the underside of his cock. I felt his hips jerk again, as I tongued the hole on the head of his cock, and then slipped my mouth down his cock again. Going all the way down, I wrapped my lips tight around the base of his big hard cock and came back up again and again. I sucked on him hard, pulling hard with my lips and pressed his balls together in my hand. I went down on him faster and faster and felt the head of his cock touch the back of my throat over and over, swallowing all of him. I felt his balls tighten up and his body started to get tense, and I pulled my mouth up again and flicked my tongue out over his cock.

"Cum all over my face!" I held my tongue out and used my hand to slap his cock against it. "I want to feel your hot cum shoot out on my tongue. I want to taste you and swallow your creamy white cum down my throat." I closed my lips around his cock and worked them back and forth over the head of his cock. I stroked up and down his cock with my hand, working fast and pulling against it hard. I opened my lips and whispered across the head of his cock. "I want to suck you off. Feel you explode inside my mouth, and then pull your big fat cock out so you can cum all over my face."

I looked up at Gary and tongued the slit on the head, and flicked my tongue fast across him. Gary told me he was going cum. Then still watching his face, I closed my lips around his cock again and pressed against the head with my tongue, while I stroked him off. His hips jerked hard, right before I felt his hot cum shoot out across my tongue and hit into the back of my throat. I opened my lips and pulled his cock to the outside of my lips and closed my eyes, as he lost the rest of his load across my cheeks and lips. I could feel his cum dripping out of my mouth and off my tongue. I closed my lips and swallowed some of it down my throat before I leaned down and licked a tiny drop off that still clung to the head of his cock. I opened my lips and used his cock to spread his cum across my face and onto my tongue. Then I licked his cock clean again.

Lying on my side, looking my husband, I lightly grazed my fingertips over my thigh and up across my hip, using my other hand to massage my breasts. I pressed my palm to first one hard nipple then the other, squeezing them lightly. My fingers got closer and closer to my pussy, as I stroked along my pelvis and just barely brushed across my soft pussy lips. I opened my mouth with my wet tongue out and dipped my head down to taste one erect nipple. I ran my tongue around and around, before pulling it in my mouth and sucking. I pulled my lips away and softly pinched my wet nipple between my finger and thumb, rolling it around lightly.

My pussy lips, swollen and wet, were begging me to touch them now. I could feel my clit swell, and I ran my hand down across my pussy and cupped it in my hand lightly, before I caressed back across my hip again and then back further across my ass. Scott watched as my fingertips danced across my ass and down to the back of my thigh and then finally to my pussy lips, so soft and wet. I twisted my body around so that I was almost lying on my stomach. I spread my thighs so he could see how wet my pussy was. My clit, now swollen, just kissed the outer lips of my labia. I barely touched myself, and moaned softly as I felt my clit instantly swell more. Slowly I traced my fingertips up and down my wet slit. I felt how wet my pussy was for him now. Hot and wet! I watched his face, as I cupped my other breast this time and pulled the nipple to my lips. I bit on it gently and sucked the hard little nub into my mouth. I sucked harder, pulling harder with my mouth, while slowly spreading my pussy lips from behind.

I slipped one finger deep inside, moaning with my nipple between my lips, and pressed my finger harder and deeper. Then I started sliding it back out and in, as the men watched my pussy swallow my finger over and over. I kept my eyes on the men. I wanted to see their faces watching me and looking at my horny pussy. I pulled my finger out and teased up and down my slit again. I ran the tips of my fingers from my ass to the cleft and back again. I followed my pussy lips, going around my clit, massaging across it in small fast circles. I felt my breath coming in quicker shorter gasps now. This time when I slipped two fingers inside, I moaned out loud. I moved my fingers in and out, my pussy sounding so fucking wet. I pushed my fingers deeper and deeper, pressing the open palm of my hand against my ass. I felt my fingers wiggle all the while, as I lifted my ass slightly, wiggling my pussy around with my fingers at the same time. I reached my other hand down from pinching my nipples to slip it between my thighs from the front.