Eileen

Story Info
It was my fault. but I couldn't accept her lover.
3.6k words
3.71
165.6k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
murphy621
murphy621
933 Followers

"No, I am not going to stop! I like what I am doing and what is happening. You wanted this and I didn't. But you kept pushing me and pushing me and now you are unhappy with what happened. I want him and you are just going to live with it."

That was my wife Eileen screaming at me and I really had no come back because what had happened, and what had put us at odds was my entire fault. I had been doodling around some internet sites and had come across some stories about how some guys got off on watching their wives fucking another man. Somehow or other the thought of seeing Eileen doing it with another guy fixated in my mind and one day I mentioned it to her. Of course she shot me down in an instant and told me I was insane. I must have been, because I kept after her for months, until I wore her down. Finally she said,

"I can't take you badgering me anymore, what will it take for you to stop all this nonsense."

"Just once I want to watch you in throes of passion. I think it would be the most erotic thing I could see."

"Well I think you are crazy but if you promise that if I do this for you it will be just once."

"Yes dear, that is all I ask."

"All right, just once but I have some conditions."

"What ever you want sweetheart."

"One, I get to pick or approve of the guy to be intimate with. Two, you have to be in the room with me when it happens. Three, you have to be fucking a woman in the bed next to me to even things up. Four, you have to promise me that you will never throw it up to me that I fucked another man if we ever have an argument about anything."

"OK, I agree to all but how am I going to accomplish number three?'

"I guess the same way you accomplish number one. It's your wish so it's your problem"

I thought on it a while and I came up with the obvious solution. I went on line and found several swingers clubs listed for our city and the following Saturday, after making the necessary arrangements, we went to our first swingers night. We checked into the upscale motel at 3pm with plenty of time to get ready for the cocktail party at 5:30. Dinner and dancing were scheduled for 7pm and the rest of the night was open for the main activities.

Eileen showered first and when I tried to get into the shower with her she nixed the idea. "Nothing doing Bozo, it's going to take me a while to get ready and if you start now we will end up missing the cocktails." I reluctantly agreed and when I came out of the shower she was already in her bra and panties putting on her makeup. Her bra was a push up and the panties were a thong so I knew that she was beginning to anticipate the evening. When I saw how she looked after she put on her stockings and the little black dress I began to realize she really did like my idea.

We got to the cocktail party and began to circulate, meeting and talking to a few couples when Eileen asked me to get her a glass of wine. When I got back I found her in conversation with a nice looking couple who appeared to be about our age that she introduced as Gary and Sue. He was tall and good looking and she petite and cute and we seemed to be comfortable with them. We sat together for dinner at a table for four and Eileen was outrageously flirting with Gary while Sue and I conversed more conventionally. Finally Sue said to me, "It looks like we are about to paired off."

I replied, "I would really like that."

She said, "I really didn't want to do this or come here tonight. This was all Gary's idea but now I am beginning to like it too."

"Let's hope that I can make it pleasurable for you. I will try my best.

"I am sure you will but I don't know how I will be able to handle my husband's making love to another woman."

"I have to admit that this was my idea also and part of our deal is that we have to be in same room when it is happening. While it may be difficult for you I will try to keep your mind on us and what we are doing instead of what they are doing."

So dinner finished, the four of us walked into one of the rooms reserved by the club. As soon as we were in the door Eileen walked right into Gary's arms and lifted her face to be kissed. He responded open mouthed and they were off to the races. In no time, her dress was on the floor and he was sitting on a chair. She was straddling his lap, his cock trapped between his belly and hers and their lips glued together. Her went arms around his neck and I could see the slow movement of her hips as she rubbed herself on his cock.

Sue and I were both caught by surprise in the suddenness of their coupling and we just looked at each other. I shrugged and opened my arms to her and she leaned against my chest. "I'm not sure I can do this," she said.

"We'll just do what is comfortable for you and see where it will take us." was my reply.

With that I began rubbing her back as her arms went around my waist. I slowly unzipped the back of her dress and then slipped it off of her shoulders and let it slide to the floor. She lifted her face to mine and we kissed in a slow, soft, loving way. I unclasped her bra and I stooped to suck on her tit and I was rewarded with a quiet gentle moan. I lifted all 110 pounds of her and placed her on the bed and proceeded to kiss the insides of her thighs as I worked my way to her pussy and I soon brought her to a shuddering climax. As I moved up to push my almost painful erection into her I became aware of the action on the bed next to us. After all this was reason we were there to begin with.

Eileen was on her hands and knees with Gary's cock buried deep her. I could see his hand in her hair pulling her head back and the other hand was squeezing a tit so hard that her flesh was bulging through his fingers. His hips were pumping so hard and fast that her ass was a rippling mass of jelly.

She was screaming, "Fuck me. Fuck me harder. No one has ever fucked me this good. Do it, do it lover. I feel you in me deeper than he has ever been. I want you to cum in me. Do it now."

And he did. I could see him stop pumping and his ass muscles tighten as he came. She came with him and the look on her face was one I had never seen before. It was lust, it was joy, and it was as if she had just seen nirvana.

They both collapsed onto the bed and she turned her face to kiss him and spooned her body to his and quietly sobbed, "That was so good."

I gently pressed my cock into Sue and began to slowly piston in and out. She responded with her hips and we both came to a soft satisfying climax. As I was kissing her and thanking her, the action began again on the other bed.

Eileen was straddling Gary's stomach kissing him all over his face. She moved back to his hips and kissed and sucked on his nipples and then on down to his belly. Finally she was straddling his thighs and she bent her head to his cock and started sucking him. She licked it and sucked it and then sucked his balls. I heard her say, "I can taste your cum and mine on your cock and it's an aphrodisiac for me. Get hard again lover I want you to cum in my mouth."

I saw his cock rise up like Lazarus and stand tall and I saw my wife suck it like it was a Christmas candy cane. I saw the look on her face when he came in her mouth and I saw her swallow it and I knew I had made a mistake. She spent at least ten minutes cleaning him up with her mouth and telling him how good he tasted. I then decided that it was time to go home but Eileen didn't want to leave. I could tell that she wanted more of Gary's cock but this had gone further than I had anticipated. She had enjoyed herself more than I liked. I could see that Sue wanted to leave also and I thought that Gary would have liked to continue plowing my wife. We left saying that we keep in touch but as far as I was concerned it wasn't going to happen again.

In the car, on the way home Eileen said to me, "Well are you happy, you got to see me with another man. Was it everything you wanted it to be?"

"Yes it was and even a little bit more. In spite of your initial reservations I think you enjoyed it too."

"It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be and if you want to try it again I guess I would be willing."

"No, this was a one off. I promised you I would only make you do it once. You set the conditions and it was only once. We both got what we wanted and that was enough."

She had no reply and although I couldn't see her face because it was dark in the car I couldn't help but feel that she was disappointed.

Shortly thereafter our love life slacked off. I didn't notice at first but after several weeks of our love life going from three or four time a week to once or maybe twice, I began to realize that something was wrong. I was beginning to hear reasons for not making love; headaches, cramps or just too tired. Eileen was a stay at home mom and I really had no idea what she did while the kids were in school. I had a high pressure job that I couldn't take time away from, so I hired a private investigator to tail her.

It didn't cost that much. The first day on the job he hit pay dirt. He was waiting down the street for her to pull out after the kids left for school so he could follow her. Instead, a man came walking around the corner and walked right in through our front door. The PI waited two hours and followed the guy back around the corner to his car where he got the license number. Guess what, it was Gary.

When I got the news I was pissed. I knew something was wrong but I never thought that she would cheat on me with him. It was my own stupidity that caused this but I wasn't going to take lying down. I had the PI come in when I knew she would be out shopping and install three lipstick cameras in the house. That was expensive but worth it. One was in the entrance hall, one in the living room and one in the master bedroom. They were on from 8:30 to 3:30 while the kids were in school and recorded onto a hard disk that I could review every night. I didn't have to worry about running out of disk space. Sure enough Gary showed up the next day.

I watched him walk into my house like he owed it and she was waiting for him wearing nothing but high heels. He walked right in to her open arms and they kissed as she molded herself to him. When they broke the kiss I heard her say, "I can't go a day without you. I love your cock too much." To which he replied, "Then take it out and make love to it."

And that's what she did, right there in the hall. She sank to her knees, opened his pants and took his cock in her mouth. Then she made love to it. It was erotic to watch her and if it had not been my wife I would have gotten off on it. But to watch her stroking and licking and sucking on it and the mewling noises she was making as she did it, was a real turn off for me. This was my wife acting like a complete slut, a whore, for a man that was not her husband. I watched until he grabbed her head and held her as he came in her mouth and she swallowed it all. They kissed again and she slowly undressed him and they made there way back into the bedroom.

I saw him lie on the bed and watched her fellate him again until he was hard and then she climbed on top of him and reached between her legs to guide his cock into herself as she sat down on it. The look on her face was pure lust, almost as if she was in agony, but she loved every inch of his tool. As she rocked slowly on it, his hands were pinching her nipples so hard they were almost flat and she kept egging him on,

"Pinch them harder, make them hurt for you. They belong to you Gary, my nipples, my tits, my cunt and my body are yours. Whatever you do to me feels good."

"Grip me with your cunt bitch, milk me, make me cum deep inside you, do it , do it now!"

I watched her spasm as she climaxed and he came in her simultaneously. Her body vibrated for almost a full minute before she collapsed on top of him and buried her face in his shoulder.

"Gary, I love what you do to me. You do things for me that Dave never did. I feel you in places that he never reached. Just hold me and never let me go."

So there it was, the end of my marriage. He fucked her better than I did, in places I never did. All because I wanted to see her face when she made love to another man. My fault, but what about our kids, our house, everything we built together? Time for a showdown get everything sorted out.

I went into the den where she was watching TV and turned it off. She looked at me with a questioning look in her eyes and I said,

"I know about you and Gary. I know you have been fucking him here in our home for weeks now. I know it was my fault that this started and because of that I am willing to try to forgive you for breaking our agreement of only swapping once. If you will stop seeing him from now on, I want to try and patch things up between us. Even if it is not for me, at least think of the effect on our kids if we split up. I cannot willingly share you with another man."

That brought on the tirade that opened this story. She still loved me but she wanted him and didn't want to give him up. She didn't want to destroy our family and she couldn't understand why I couldn't love her enough to let her have her pleasure with Gary.

There was no way that I could accept that arrangement so I filed for a divorce on the grounds of adultery and because of the adultery, I asked for sole custody of the children. I also named him as correspondent and got a restraining order baring him from within 500 feet of our home. She was furious with me but I couldn't keep her from our home and her children but I could keep her from fucking him there. We ended up cohabiting and since I refused to move from our bedroom she had to make do in the den. It was extremely uncomfortable for everyone, especially the children.

I had also sent a copy of their fuck session to Sue who used it in her divorce from Gary. She threw him out of the house and he ended up in a small apartment. Eileen couldn't live without his cock and since she couldn't have him in the house she soon joined him there.

When my divorce finally came through, Eileen ended up with minimum alimony, custody of the kids and child support while I had unlimited visitation rights. This didn't sit too well with Gary because he was not only paying for the two bedroom apartment but also for his house. Plus he had my two children underfoot instead of his and what I was paying for child support was less that half of what he was paying. He was slowly going broke virtually supporting two families. Besides which, my kids hated living there.

I got together with Sue a few times but there was no spark between us so we decided to be just friends without benefits. One day Eileen called me and asked if I would let the kids live with me, it was just too crowded in their small apartment. I said I would be happy to do that if she would petition the court to grant me full custody and stop the child support payments. She hung up on me. A week later she called again and agreed to my terms. When Jen and Tom moved back into my house they were so relieved and told me there was just too much arguing going on in the apartment.

About two months later Eileen called again, could she please meet with me. I agreed to meet for lunch the next day at the house while the kids were in school.

"The house looks good, you are keeping it nice."

"The kids help out; they are not babies any more."

"It makes me feel good to be back home."

"Eileen, this is not your home anymore. What did you want to meet with me about?"

"I it want to be my home again. I want to come back to you and my children."

She looked so sad, I almost felt sorry for her. Almost.

"What happened with Gary?"

"I would rather not say."

"What happened Eileen?"

"We went back to the swingers club."

"And?"

"We met a couple there and paired off with them."

"And?"

"Gary is seeing the woman on his own." "So he is doing to you what you did to me."

"Yes."

"And you don't like him doing to you what you did to me."

She looked like she wanted to curl up and die. "No."

"So?"

"I told him it had to stop."

"And."

"He threw me out."

So there we have it. Her lover didn't want her anymore. The cock that she left me for was no longer available to her and she wanted to come back to me. I wish I could have taken satisfaction for what has happened to her but I didn't. In reality I felt sorry for her. She left me and the love I had for her for what must have been just a good fuck and nothing else.

I looked at her for what must have been the longest two minutes in history and I finally said, "We can't go back Eileen. You ripped my heart out when you left me for Gary. You told me I had to live with your taking a lover even though I asked you to stop. The love I had for you is gone."

She was quietly sobbing, "But I have nowhere to go and the alimony you give me is not enough to live on."

"Not my problem but since I am somewhat responsible for what happened I will make this offer. Our children still need their mother so I will build a room for you in the basement and you can live there as our housekeeper. Your duties will be same as they were except you will not be my wife. You will never share my bed or have my love and you can never bring your lover into this house.

She accepted and even tried several times to seduce me but I always rebuffed her and she finally gave up. We existed like that until the kids left for college then she tried again and this time I gave in and took back into my bed. To be honest, it felt good to be fucking her again and that's just what it was, fucking. There was no love and none of the intimacies that married people or even lovers have for one another. It satisfied our animal needs and none of our emotional ones.

That's the way we live. I will not marry her again and she will not leave. She professes to be sorry for what she did and swears she will be faithful to me until we die but I will never trust her again.

Life is what we make of it and it is not always nice.

murphy621
murphy621
933 Followers