EJAX-472: Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The judge stumbled out from behind the bench, his robe cast away and the bottom half of his body exposed to the audience. He looked down and cried out when he saw his own hand busily working itself rapidly up and down over the snaking behemoth that was his cock. This brought a huge round of howls and cheers from the St. Bridget's girls who had now found two other officers in a similar state sitting in the row in front of them next to another lone officer. The three men sat side by side concentrating on the task at hand, not caring that standing behind them, and on either side, were about a dozen wide-eyed females laughing and cheering them on.

I was astounded at the uncompromising brazenness of these girls, who, even when Ms. Stedman had ordered them to depart, laughed in her face and cursed her openly. The groups' leaders, Bridget and Helga, were now clearly running the show, and they delighted at seeing these otherwise intelligent and proper gentlemen make complete fools of themselves for their amusement. Even as the spectacle of Luis and the others loomed before us, Bridget and her stable of lustful vixens were conducting a show of their own, and for their own private pleasure.

"I can't seem to stop it!" said one of the three young officers, his hand flying up and down his cock while Helga leaned over the railing to observe him firsthand.

"Don't you have any shame?" she asked the officer.

"Huh?" he grunted, steadfastly applying himself to his work.

All three huge pricks were glistening with pre-cum, and the girls, knowing ejaculation was not far away, began to taunt them even more.

"Men are such pigs," she said, as she went from man to man, inspecting their individual technique.

Bridget laughed. "Look at this one," she said to Helga as she pointed to a lone masturbator who lay on the floor completely naked before them. "Some people have no respect for themselves."

It was as if the men didn't hear them.

At one point Bridget made eye contact with her teacher, and for a moment John returned her gaze. But when she smiled seductively at him, he quickly turned his head aside, averting her intense stare. Ann saw this brief interchange take place and took her husband by the hand and led him near to where I was standing.

"That bitch is evil," Ann said. "I'll kill her if she looks at you that way again."

"Don't worry babe," he replied. "She no longer has any hold over me."

The scorned girl took her frustration out on the men around her, calling them weaklings and filthy jerkoffs. Her friends were delighted.

My colleagues and I stood totally aghast at the absurdity of the scenario taking place all around us. In addition to the judge, Endland, Richter, and Luis, there were roughly two dozen men who were now very close to orgasm. Their mutual moans of pleasure, like the sound of a herd of animals in heat, wafted up to the rafters and echoed throughout the great room. In almost every corner, and in various places within the room, someone was masturbating. Something had to be done.

"Craig!" I called to him. "I need you!"

He and Cheryl were staring out the window by their seat, but came running up to me, sidestepping Richter and a few others, when they heard me call.

"Cheryl," I said. "I want you to stay with me. Craig, you and Barney go outside and see if you can get the cops in here."

"Forget it," he said. The hall outside is empty. There's a big commotion going on outside in the street."

"You can see it from the window," Cheryl said. "That's where all the reporters are."

"I don't care what's going on out there," I replied. "Go get me some cops and hurry up! Get Barney and Adam and the others to help you."

As if to corroborate her statement, Luis just then let out an ear-piercing laugh. He had been looking out the window too.

"Hey, you mother fuckers!" he yelled. "Mr. Mayor is having an orgasm too! And in the middle of the street! Look! Look!"

He laughed like a madman as he continued to pull away at his cock.

"Forget about it," I said to Craig. "Just hurry up and go!"

He bounded out the rear door with Barney and Adam close behind.

Those of us that could, headed for the windows. Unable to open them, my friends and I stuck our faces into the glass and peered out at the throngs of people below. And there, before hundreds of shocked onlookers—the men and women of Stockholm—our beloved Mayor, and several other leading politicians, stood in a small circle surrounded by the city's inhabitants, their hands encircling their stiff organs and masturbating wildly.

"There! You see!" Luis cried. "See what you have done to us! Even the Mayor himself is made to look like a fucking freak! Ha! Ha!"

Oblivious to what was going on outside, Dr. Hagstrom was devoting her efforts to helping keep Richter as calm as possible, but her attempts were proving fruitless. She did manage to help seat him on a chair but she could not remove his hand from his cock, which was now nearing orgasm. All she could do was sit and watch.

"This is the wildest freak show I have ever seen," Stephan said. "I would have never believed it if I hadn't seen it for myself."

"I told you my drug was powerful," I replied. "I'm just sorry that I can't help these men."

"Better tell that to your friends," he replied, pointing to Jeffrey and Stuart.

Standing directly underneath Luis, the two men pleaded with him to come down, but the crazed man simply ignored them. The officer who was supposed to come back with the ladder never did, and it was nearly impossible for either of the men to retrieve Luis from his perch, though they tried several times.

"Come on Luis, come down! The doc's found a cure for us. Don't be an idiot!" Stuart said.

"Go away! Go away! Or you'll be sorry amigos!"

He pointed his cock at them and they backed off somewhat, fearful that he might ejaculate at any time.

"Go fuck yourself asshole!" Jeffrey said to him as he and Stuart briskly walked away out of range of the deadly weapon.

Priscilla and Denise stood next to me as the men approached.

"He's out of his mind doc," Stuart said. "They all are."

"There's nothing we can do for them except let them cum," I said. "After that, they should be all right."

"I've never seen anything like this before," Denise said, looking out the window. "Look! He's cumming!"

As if on cue, the Mayor and his several associates each started to ejaculate, sending cloudy ribbons of white high up over the heads of the amazed crowd. Those nearest the onslaught got bathed in sperm, the rest of the crowd dispersed within seconds as the hail of cum rained down upon them. It was a remarkable sight that was caught on video by dozens of cameramen.

"It's unbelievable," Priscilla remarked.

"Yeah," Jeffrey said, "but we kind of have some problems of our own. Look at this son of a bitch!"

Luis, had the dubious distinction of being the first to ejaculate. Having already gotten a head start, he was primed and ready to fire. Leering at the crowd below, he screamed once and began to unload a gigantic mass of white paste from deep within his oversized nuts.

"Fuck you doctor Swensen!" he cried. "Fuck all of you! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

On the last 'Fuck,' his penis reared back like a cannon, firing a multitudinous burst of white, creamy spunk that sailed out over our heads and into the back rows where a woman, dressed all in black and wearing a concealing black hat, looked up just in time to make contact with the slimy missile. It impacted upon the wide brim of her hat, with the greater portion of cum splashing directly into her face and the rest flying upwards to make contact with the wall behind her. It was the longest cumshot I had ever seen—an amazing forty feet—surpassing anything previously attempted during my studies.

The woman shrieked, and with an awkward stumbling motion she headed out the door. Her presence in the courtroom surprised me because I could not remember seeing her sitting there before, but I noticed that Dr. Hagstrom stood up and took notice of her departure with great concern. The girls of St. Bridget's were tickled with joy upon witnessing the spectacular cumshot, turning their head en masse to follow its errant trajectory, and laughing gleefully at the older woman's distress.

"More! More!" they cried, even as Luis was preparing to fulfill their demands.

Another creamy burst immediately followed, which didn't travel as far but managed to land in the seat directly in front of Bridget and Helga. Both girls squealed as the thick bolt of sperm hit the back of the chair and exploded into a mass of milky white drops that fell like a torrent around them. Their outstretched palms received the bulk of the sticky offering, but the remainder found its way onto their clothes and faces.

"Look at you!" Helga screamed at Bridget. "You're all covered in spunk!"

"You should take a look at yourself!" Bridger replied, using her sleeve to wipe the cum from her face.

Their companions were overcome with laughter, teasing both of them unmercifully as the two girls searched around them for anything to clean up the mess.

"He's like a jack rabbit," Michelle said. "Look at how fast his hands are going on that thing!"

Luis was firing off a succession of volleys now. With each upward pull on his cock, another stringy load sailed out before him, coating everything in its path with an abundance of white goo. The bench below him was covered in sperm and the judge himself had got hit several times as he tried to duck for cover. My friends and I stayed well off to Luis' right, avoiding most of the bombardment, but not everyone managed to escape being unscathed.

"He got me," Rebecca said, taking a tissue to her silky blonde hair.

"He got me too," Bonnie snarled, looking down at the front of her skirt where a trail of sperm was visible. "That little fuck!"

Luis continued to cum for several more minutes, as the rest of us watched in complete amazement. I thought that his performance during the experiment was exemplary, but it was nothing compared to what I was witnessing now. Over and over, his prick continued to fire off salvo after salvo of hot cream, sometimes the ejaculations catapulting themselves over everyone and everything, landing somewhere in the back of the room. Other times, they took the form of extremely spirited, short bursts that he would direct toward his masturbating counterparts below. And each time one of his creamy missiles hit its target, he let out a joyous yelp to commemorate the event.

"This is astounding!" Jennifer said excitedly as she watched Luis' prick continue its assault on the courtroom. "Too bad we couldn't get this on tape!"

Just as she finished these prophetic words, the door to the courtroom burst open and a host of reporters, headed by Craig, Barney, and Adam, came flooding into the room. The awesome sight they were greeted with made them stop in their tracks for a moment as they surveyed the sperm-coated surroundings. Everywhere they looked there were traces of Luis' spunk, on the seats, on people's faces and clothing, and on the floor in front of them. Craig, Barney, and Adam, ran immediately over to me.

"Where the fuck are the police?" I asked them.

"They're all outside with the Mayor and they've got their hands full," Craig replied, breathing hard. "There's a riot going on out there!"

"It's really bad," Barney said. "Seems like your drug got in the hands of a lot more people than we thought. Lots of important people, if you know what I mean."

Adam looked frazzled. "Dr. Swensen, the whole town is out for blood. Some people are trying to break in here but the police barricades are holding them back. I think they're coming for you."

"Hey look Chris," Rebecca said, turning her head from the window. "They're carrying the Mayor away." She looked outside again. "He's still cumming!"

I looked out the window to see the Mayor being dragged off by an enraged group. Other masturbators were being assailed too, and the whole affair was quickly turning into one big, ugly mess. I watched with horror as a group of middle-aged women, who were sitting on a bench some distance from the fray, turned around suddenly to find themselves confronted with an elderly gentlemen who had released his prick from his trousers and was openly masturbating in front of them. The women screamed and ran away just as a massive stream of cum erupted from his cock. Several men quickly grabbed him and carried him away, his penis still ejaculating.

But immediately below was where the real activity was taking place. A massive wall of police had blockaded the entrance to the courthouse and reinforcements were now being sent in to keep the unruly mob at bay. A few rocks were thrown, one of them penetrating the glass where Luis was now putting the finishing touches on his grand performance. He fell forward slightly but managed to retain his balance.

"It's time for me to leave you now my friends!" the madman said as he buckled up his trousers and opened the window.

"Get your cameras on him!" said one of the reporters.

In an instant, a barrage of men and women came forward, some with video cameras in hand, attempting to catch Luis' dangerous and less than graceful exit from the building. All around us cameras clicked and flashbulbs went off in a frenzied attempt to record the masturbatory mayhem. But it was Luis who now grabbed center attention.

Like a character out of some nineteenth-century romantic novel, he bowed to the astonished crowd and with a flourish propped one of his legs outside the open window onto the outside ledge.

"I leave you to your fate good doctor!" he said smiling wickedly. "Adios!"

And with that he jumped.

All of us cried out at the same time as we watched his body fall to the street below. Jeffrey and Stuart, who were standing next to a lower window followed the crazed man's descent.

"He's okay!" Jeffrey said. "He landed in the shrubs."

"Did you get that?" said one of the men to another man holding a video camera. "Well, did you?"

"I got it! I got it!" came the reply.

Stephan took my hand. "Are you okay Christiana?

"I'm all right," I replied. "I just hope the police can keep those people out."

"Just stay close by, okay?" he said.

Gustafson had come out from behind the bench where he was hiding, his small-sized prick in his hands. He was kneeling next to his associate, who although afflicted with the same problem, seemed to be successfully fighting off its influence.

"Can't you do something about all this?" he said to me, his eyes welling with tears even as his hands plied away at his thin erection.

He could say very little; the drug overpowering him to the point where any concern other than releasing his pent-up sperm was secondary.

"This is so embarrassing," said the associate as he tried to get Gustafson into a chair.

Several cameras moved in on the two men, catching every moment of their combined distress.

"Oh! Oh!" the judge suddenly roared.

Standing as he was on the edge of the platform, I couldn't see the lower half of his body because the bench was blocking my view. But I didn't have to wait long to discover the cause of his outburst.

Seconds later, three long jets of sperm shot out from his cock, splashing into a group of reporters who had strayed too close in order to get a better view. The men and women fell back, their clothes drenched in a tidal wave of semen. One of the men's camera lenses got liberally coated with the slimy paste.

"Shit!" he exclaimed. "I'll never get this stuff out!"

He was more annoyed at this than the fact that his expensive suit was now saturated with sperm.

"Over here! Over here!" someone shouted.

Several video cameras quickly rushed into action as the three officers, who had been sitting side by side in front of the St. Bridget's girls, were now ready to explode.

"Let's get a group shot!" said one woman holding a video camera. "Girls, if you please!"

The three men groaned all at once as the girls fell in behind them, grinning broadly as they leaned over to watch the imminent eruption of white.

Hands were a blur as the first in a series of long, creamy jets shot out of all three cocks at once, astonishing everyone, including me. Like three separate geysers spouting off simultaneously, the huge cocks let forth their combined loads—one jet rose and then fell as another took its place. Bridget commented favorably on the amount of cum ejaculated and her and Helga took bets on who was going to last the longest. The men themselves were breathing heavily and their faces were coated with sweat.

"Oh fuck!" the man in the middle said, as an exceptionally powerful burst shot up high into the air, a portion of his semen getting caught in the bangs of the brunette leaning over him. She laughed as she reached down toward his cock, letting more of the creamy ejaculate splash over her hands.

Not to be outdone, Bridget and Helga decided to reach over and masturbate the men in front of them, which resulted in an even more incredible display of aerial sperm acrobatics. Together the two girls provoked a dozen or more massive loads from their victims, they and their friends crying out with delight as their hands brought forth spurt after joyous spurt, the cum cascading up into the air and landing several rows in front of the dazzled audience. The excited camera people got it all on tape.

"Some people will do anything to get themselves on television," Rebecca remarked.

"I can't wait until their parents see it," I said.

It was now Richter's turn to add his creamy offering to the vast reservoir of sperm that was once the courtroom floor.

"Please," he begged Dr. Hagstrom, "jerk me off!"

She knelt beside him on the floor and obligingly grasped the incredibly long aberration in her hands.

"I will take care of it, do not worry Mr. Policeman," she said, as she ran her hands over his pole, marveling at the length of it.

With only a few intense tugs, his prick released a torrent of hot seed all over her hands. She watched the bulk of it shoot out onto the surrounding chairs and before he was done several minutes later, the furniture was dripping with his contribution.

From the corner of my eye I saw the back door open and through it walked the mysterious woman in black. Her hat no longer bore any traces of sperm but it effectively concealed her face from view. She glanced around furtively and then went to sit by herself in her previous spot. Dr. Hagstrom took notice of it.

"Do you know who that woman is?" I asked Rebecca.

She followed my gaze to the frail figure at the back of the room.

"I have no idea. I've never seen her before. Besides, who could tell with that hat on!"

Before I could think any more about her, Endland got down on his hands and knees and started braying like a mule. His hand was going up and down his cock with lightning speed and, as he started to erupt, a dozen flashbulbs went off in his face.

"Damn, that's nasty," Barney said, as the lieutenant cried out in agony.

At the same time, Gustafson started to cum. Pointing his prick away from his bemused companion, he began to ejaculate all over himself and the table. The sight of this once self-assured man, now red-faced and displaying a great degree of embarrassment, made me laugh. Previously, smug and arrogant, he was now forced to humble himself before the appreciative crowd, who gave him a thunderous round of applause each time he sent another round of sperm sailing into the distance. This, too, was all captured on tape. His associate however, did not succumb to the drug's influence and managed to ride out the worst of it by sitting in his chair with his legs tightly clamped together. It appeared almost as if he were meditating. Whatever he was doing, it worked. His hands never touched his penis.