Elaine and James

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'No.'

'Well I am not going to put my top on. If he wants to look, let him, but he will see that you are the one enjoying the goodies.' She looked shyly at me. 'And he will also see that I want you to enjoy me.'

'Little tease.' She giggled.

'I did listen to what you said that day, and I wanted to find out if a little bit of danger did add spice to it.'

She pulled me down, and her lips moved against mine as she said.

'It does, and I want to do more.'

The cyclist did slow down. I obviously couldn't see him, but Elaine could and she kept up a running whispered commentary.

'He's slowing and looking. He's almost stopped. No! It's a she. She cycling very slowly turning sideways back and forth a lot so that she can see more. James. Kiss my nipple please.' I did so. Elaine squealed and cried out.

'Yesss.' She was being very naughty, acting up for the unknown spectator.

'She's going. She had a big smile. She must have enjoyed it as well. I wonder if she envied me?'

'What brought that on?' I asked the question, but I thought I knew the answer.

'Your talking about doing it with a little bit of danger. When you told me about that episode in Anderton Forest, I thought that was really wild. So I thought we could try a little, see if I liked it.' I grinned.

'And did you?' She smiled mischievously and nodded her head. The very softly.

'Yes.' I held my hand out to her.

'Come on, we shall have to walk back now, or we will never get any Lunch.'

'Do I put my T-shirt on?' she enquired. I could see that she was waiting to see if I dared her.

'I'll go down and check for people. If I wave you may certainly walk down without the top.' I went back to the track, and apart from some walkers about three hundred yards away who were walking away from us it was clear. I waved, and Elaine started down to join me, happily trotting down the bank with her breasts swinging and bouncing.

She did walk about a mile, then we saw some cyclists approaching, and quickly she put her top on. She had a devilish sparkle in her eyes, and she grinned at me.

'You didn't think I would do that, did you?' I had to laugh.

'Ok, Elaine. You got me. No I didn't think you would do it. I'll buy you a really good lunch as the prize.' We walked hand in hand but silently for a while. I could tell she was thinking.

'Are you off with your thoughts again?' She had a devilish smile.

'I think I would like to find somewhere, sometime, where we could take all our clothes off, for all the day, and make love whenever we wanted.'

'Well for the first part we could go to a Naturist beach, but broadminded as they are, I don't think we could manage the second part.'

'Oh no. I don't want there to be anyone else there. I don't want other people to see me completely naked, just you. I told you, my body is reserved for you.' It's quite an amazing feeling, when a lovely woman as Elaine undoubtable is, tells you things like that. I really could not say anything for a while, as I was certain my voice would just croak, such were the emotions. Eventually I did get my senses back.

'Well in that case, if you really want to, we shall go up to Wales. We will find a secret place, and we will do as you wish.' She hugged the hand she was holding across her breast.

'Can we, James? I would like that, no I would love that. When can we go?'

'Hold on, not so fast. I will have to check some maps to see if I can find the right place or places.'

Elaine was still excited about this possible adventure when we got back to the car. I started driving to a Pub I knew, where we could get a reasonable lunch.

'Can we look at the maps when we get home?' I was being carried along with her enthusiasm, but not so much that I missed the way she called my house "home". That quite moved me.

'I may have to get some maps with greater detail. The ordinary road maps will be of little use. I'll try for some Ordnance Survey maps. Preferably three inches to the mile.' She looked disconsolate.

'But we can at least use the road maps to narrow down the search.' Elaine nodded with excitement.

English country Pubs are good for quite simple but well-cooked fare. Being a Sunday the Old Oak had a roast dinner option, which we both chose. It sat well with a glass of red wine. Elaine had two glasses. I was driving so one had to do me. Not that it mattered, who needs stimulants like Alcohol, when they had Elaine sitting opposite them with her nipples boring holes in her T-shirt. I even felt a stirring below my belt. Now that hadn't happened in ages. It wasn't a pillar of rock by any means, but a reasonable semi that I hoped could be vastly improved upon. Well perhaps in my dreams. I wondered if I should tell Elaine. I had no doubt that the thought that she could work a miracle, when other's hadn't would give her a lot of pleasure. On the other hand, it would also disappoint her if the promised miracle was just that, a promise that never came to fruition. I decided not to tell.

We left the Old Oak in a very good mood. I was wondering whether we should go home immediately. I asked Elaine and after some thought decided that she would.

'I wouldn't mind sitting down, relaxing, and talking some more, if you don't mind.' I didn't, so we took off back to my place. I had been enjoying the day so much that I hadn't actually looked at my watch for some time. When I did I was astonished to find it was almost four o' clock. Not late, but it was one of those days when it felt like time was standing still.

CHAPTER TEN Sunday evening

A cup of tea was the priority when we got back. I did the honours while Elaine dashed upstairs. When she came down she had removed her T-shirt again. I remarked on her new predilection for semi-nakedness. 'I like you to see me. The look in your eyes gives me a great thrill.'

'It gives me a great thrill as well. My neighbours can think what they like. I am sitting with my lover, enjoying her absolutely gorgeous breasts. May I touch as well.'

'Of course you can, but James.'

'Yes.'

'Not too much. You know how it affects me, and I don't think your neighbours would want to hear my screams of pleasure.'

'I will behave.' We sat down, and Elaine elected to sit on my lap.

'Just so that you don't have to reach too far.' This lady was considerate as well as lovely. A long kiss ensued, Elaine took my hand and placed it on her breast.

'That's where I want you.' I had to remove my hand to reach my mug, and she decided that whenever I wanted to drink, she would get the mug and hold it to my lips.

'I don't like you taking your hand off me.' Was the explaination.

I expected a question about sex, but she threw me a curve ball.

'Weren't you comfortable in the Pub?'

'Perfectly comfortable thank you. Why do you ask that?'

'You seemed to be fidgetting around. I wondered if my not having a bra on was embarrassing for you. My nipples were pretty prominent.' I had to tell the truth, mainly to quell her worry about my being embarrassed.

'Your nipples did not embarrass me, I was quite content sitting there and getting the full benefit. I fidgeted because something happened that hasn't happened in a long time.'

'What happened?'

'Elaine, my sweet adorable, beautiful lady, you started an erection. Not a full one, but more than I have had in years.' If only I could describe her face at that point. Full of love, pride, pleasure and tears as well.

'Oh James, my darling. Did it really happen? Did I do that for you?'

I nodded.

'Yes. Now don't get too excited. I suspect that I will still have to take a pill. But who knows what time will do.' She lay back looking so pleased, the greatest smile on her face, and eyes full of love. Then she went serious.

'It's big favour to ask, but will you take one next time we are together. I do so want to feel you inside me.'

'I thought you were staying tonight.'

'I didn't know if I was. I came prepared just in case. I brought clothes that were suitable for starting the job, but I thought I may be back at the cottage tonight.'

'No, Elaine. Stay here please. I can take you to work in the morning. I will take a pill tonight. I'll take it early so that we have lots of time.' Elaine gave me such a smile my stomach flipped over. She leaned into me and asked if we would be in bed early. I winked at her. Then stretched.

'Do you know I could do with a lie down right now.' Elaine thought about that for at least a split second.

'I believe that I could as well.' She stood up and held out her hand.

'Take me to bed, James.' I was always the gentleman. I did.

The sun always went on the front of the house in the afternoon, so I had closed the curtains before we left that morning, else the room would get unbearably hot. The late sun shone through the curtains casting a very mellow yellow light. Elaine went to the bathroom, then called me.

'May I have a bath?'

'Of course. Don't fill it too full, as I will be joining you.' I heard her laughter.

'Another first darling.' I trundled off down stairs and got the packet from the medicine box. Pouring a large glass of water, I swallowed one of the pills, and then washed it down, drinking all the water. I checked round to make sure that doors were closed and locked, but left the small windows open, just to keep the cool. We may be down here later. I heard Elaine splash in the bath, and went upstairs and stripped. I walked into the bathroom immediately seeing Elaine looking cheekily at me from under more bubbles.

'Move forward, I'll get behind you.' I did so, fitting my legs either side of her body. The water was scalding! Why do women take such hot baths?

'Now lean back onto me.' I put my arms around her, and her breasts fell neatly into my hands.

'Are we supposed to get clean or dirty?' She asked sarcastically.

'Both. It's called economy. One bath, two people, it's environmentally friendly.'

'I shall vote in favour of the friendly part of that. I approve.'

'Well so do I, but I shall have to practice economy of movement until my body gets used to this hot water.'

'Oh, I don't want it to affect anything.'

'It's probably scalded now, but don't worry. I'll survive.' She giggled.

'I can offer some loving tender care if that will help.'

'I will accept the TLC, whether it helps or not.' We relapsed into silence. Me because of the heat, and Elaine probably because she was enjoying my holding her.

'James.' She said breathlessly. 'My breasts are very clean now, do you think you could reach any other places?'

'Do you have anywhere in mind?' She turned her head, and leaned back so her mouth was near my ear.

'My pussy.' I slid sideways a little so that I could reach down, and curled my finger into the cleft.

'Oh fuck! She cried. 'Why does your touch do that. It's like an electric shock goes through me.'

'I know. I feel it too.'

My bath was really too small to get up to anything which involved too much movement. After we had managed to spill fair quantities of water over the side, it seemed better to take our fooling around elsewhere. I took a long time to dry Elaine, testing constantly with my hand to check that she was dry. Elaine returned the compliment, her constant attention was to my cock, which she believed was not dry enough, I hesitated to point out that taking it in her mouth would make it wet again but didn't, it was too pleasurable to resist. Eventually we had decided that we were both dry enough, so I bent down, out one arm behind her knees and the other at her back and picked her up. Carrying her I went through to the bedroom. She was looking at me with wide eyes. I put a knee on the bed then gently lowered her to the mattress. Her face relaxed at the safe completion of the journey.

'Another first,' she said, 'Not a dream, not from romantic fiction, just lovely, to be carried to my lover's bed. James. You make me feel so precious and loved.'

'You are precious and loved.' I bent down to kiss her, her arms went to the back of my head and neck and clung so tightly that I thought for a moment that I would fall on top of her. I pulled away, and got on the bed on top of her, supporting my weight with my arms, and resumed the kiss. Her breath was so humid, and her tongue went deep into my mouth, I sucked to draw her further in, and she moaned lightly and squirmed. Then my tongue went into her mouth, and she repeated my actions, sucking hard, trapping my tongue in her mouth. We parted for a moment, simply to draw breath, and then our mouths locked together once more. The heat between us grew hotter. Eventually I found myself lying beside Elaine, our mouths and tongues still enjoined.

My hand moved slowly down from where I held the back of her head, pausing at her ear, which I gently traced, then down to her neck, stroking softly around until my fingers just grazed that delightful hollow at the front above the breast bone. She shuddered, and I retraced the movement, back to her ear, the once again to her neck. Without conscious thought my fingers then slid like a feather across her breast and nipple.She released my mouth to moan.

'Oh that's so good.' I moved my lips to her ear, my tongue following the swirls, then dipping inside. She jumped and her eyes opened wide.

'Bloody hell.' I wasn't stopping for a conversation then, and moved my lips to the next zone, her neck and that little hollow. My hands found the path, and my lips followed. When my mouth alighted on her breasts, my hands were already circling her navel. I knew now that she liked her nipples to be sucked quite forcibly, so I created the suction that would bring one burgeoning nipple into my mouth, and flicked at it with my tongue. Elaine was making noises now, but none were in any language apart from the language of love and lust.

Leaving her nipples I went further, now my tongue circled and then invaded her navel, and my fingers were now dipping into the lovely wetness that her pussy was creating. Soon my tongue would be there, and I was eager to taste her sweetness.

Eventually I reached my goal, but in order to enjoy completely I had to change position. Slowly I slid my body down, turning over onto my stomach, but kissing the top of her cleft all the time. I lifted her leg and slid under arriving face to face with her pussy. My hands then rested on her lower stomach, just putting a little pressure in her pudendum,

'James! What are you doing?'

'I am going to give you and me a lot of pleasure.'

'No, no. You don't have to do that.'

'No, I know don't have to, but I want to.' I did nothing for a moment, just looked at her. 'Elaine, you have a beautiful pussy!'

'Is it, James?' I could hear wonder in her voice.

'Yes, it is.' I said no more as I pushed closer, pursing my lips and blowing a stream of air directly at her cleft. The position of my hands had opened it slightly, so the cool air went straight onto her heated cunt. She bucked and shouted.

'Shit!' I immediately followed by placing a kiss on her lower lips just as I would kiss her other lips, probing with my tongue very slightly through to taste her juices. She caught her breath as I delved deeper, using my fingers either side of her vulva to open the cleft for my tongue. I licked all around the outer lips, bathing them with a combination of my saliva and her moisture, then my fingers feathered gently around the outer lips as my tongue probed deeper, introducing itself briefly to her cunt, then laving upwards, pushing aside her folds and finding her clit. I was in no hurry; I have always loved eating a pussy; and slowly and gently introduced Elaine to all the wonderful feelings a tongue could create in hers. I brought my fingers into play, pushing one, then two and then three into her, as I concentrated my tongue on her clit. Circling it, then sucking it between my lips, then flicking it gently with the tip of my tongue. I could feel the tremors now, as she started on that incredible journey to orgasm.

It came as swiftly as her others. Just a quivering of her body at first, then the eruption of shocks. Her hips reared upwards, carrying me with her, such was the strength of the spasm. I held on as best I could but my mouth was thrown away from her clit. She screamed.

'Oh, you bastard, bastard, bastard. Oh fuck.' Her whole body twisted, her hips went up and down, and her shouting got even louder. Then the screams tailed off, and the violent movements gradually subsided, she slumped back. She was still except for little shakes that rippled through. I took advantage of the respite to regain my position, with my mouth on her pussy, and blew gentle breaths of cool air.

I was gently licking at her wide open cleft, as I waited for to come back to the world. Then I heard a small voice.

'That was the most wonderful experience that I have ever had.' Then her voiced tailed off, as I had started licking and probing with my tongue once more. The second orgasm did not take as long, within ten minutes of my continued application, her body announced that she was cumming again. This one was not nearly as violent as the first, it gathered at a more gentle pace, and went on for much longer. The hips were still moving side to side, and up and down, but I could cling and ride this one out quite easily, therefore I was still burying my face in her pussy as this second orgasm petered out, and roused her smoothly towards a third. This was one of those long lasting orgasms, or so it seemed from my position; and I was in a very good position to know; as a succession of little cums, building up to a height, which left Elaine breathless.

Now I could proudly present Elaine with an erection. The little yellow pill had done its work, and the stimulation that I got from my intimate connection with this lovely lady, completed the job. I brought my self up, and she felt my erection brush her stomach. Elaine opened her eyes wide and looked down.

'Oh, James. That looks lovely.'

'Well you promised your pussy that I was going to get to know her very well. She tastes exquisite by the way. Now if you take me in your hand you can introduce me properly.' With a lovely smile on her face, Elaine reached down and took hold of my cock.

'It's so warm and hard.' She spread her legs, lifted her knees and as I shuffled into position guided me to her cunt. She was so wet I slipped in easily.

'Oh God, its wonderful!' It did feel wonderful indeed. I slowly pressed myself further into her, feelng the walls expand and then grip to hold my cock. She was so heated. I gently withdrew, and pressed back again. Each time felt like the first, this superb sensation of fitting my cock into a velvet glove. I moved slowly and gently at first, then faster and more forceful, slowed to gentle again, withdrew until only the prepuce was still in her, then pushed hard to bury myself. After a while, I moved my hips from side to side and rotated them so that I could touch her in different ways, and different places inside. Her cries of pleasure let me know that I was doing it right.

I could feel the shivering inside her. I understood that another climax was not far off, after all she was still on the plateau from my sucking and licking. I debated whether to join her or not, as I was almost ready. I took my mind off this beautiful lady lying beneath me, and thought of anything else that I could. Not easy! But it did the trick and I calmed down and concentrated on getting her through another orgasm. It hit! Now this was hard. She shook and screamed as much as her first climax, the sensation of her cunt gripping and spasming around my cock was incredible. I nearly lost it. As she calmed down I knew that I had little time left. I started to fuck her more vigorously, and Elaine responded. Her hips lifted to meet my thrusts, and she was chanting a mantra.

'Yes, fuck me, fuck me, harder, fuck me. Oh fuck that is so good. Do it! Fuck me, fuck meeeeeeeeeeee.' She was there again, and I had no control left.

1...345678