Elaine on the Run Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna held onto Elaine's head with both hands as she roughly abused the slave's mouth.‭ ‬Elaine whimpered and moaned,‭ ‬but Anna was not stopping.‭ ‬Eventually,‭ ‬Anna came,‭ ‬moaning softly in German as she ground into Elaine once more.‭ ‬After she came,‭ ‬Anna ended Elaine's ordeal.‭ ‬She pulled out of Elaine's mouth and the slave fell on her side panting.‭ "‬Please,‭ ‬Mistress,‭ ‬no more,‭" ‬Elaine begged,‭ "‬please,‭ ‬Mistress,‭ ‬no more.‭"

Anna stood over Elaine and smiled.‭ ‬She rubbed the strap-on,‭ ‬wet and shiny from Elaine's spit and tugged on the nipple clamp chain with one of her feet.‭ "‬We're not done yet,‭ ‬slave,‭" ‬Anna purred.‭ "‬I haven't even touched your pussy yet.‭"

Elaine cried softly as Anna knelt beside her.‭ ‬Anna gave the chain a quick jerk and Elaine yelled in pain again.‭ ‬Anna smiled then untied Elaine,‭ ‬tossing the silk tie onto the bed.‭ ‬She helped Elaine to her knees then kissed the submissive woman,‭ ‬gripping Elaine's dark blonde hair as she invaded her mouth.‭ ‬Elaine groaned and tried to pull away,‭ ‬but Anna held her tight.

‭"Surrender to me," Anna panted as she broke the kiss, "surrender, Elaine."

"Please,‭ ‬Mistress,‭ ‬no more,‭" ‬Elaine begged.

Anna kissed her again.‭ "‬Surrender,‭" ‬she commanded.

Elaine nodded slowly,‭ "‬I surrender,‭ ‬Mistress.‭ ‬Do with me as you please.‭" ‬Elaine knew she was incredibly wet and aroused right now,‭ ‬that the barest attention to her pussy and clit would send her into an incredible orgasm and she was willing to do anything for Anna to get that climax.

Anna tugged on the chain again and Elaine rose to her feet.‭ "‬Get on the bed.‭ ‬Lie down on your back,‭ ‬spread your legs for me,‭" ‬Anna commanded.

‭"Yes, Mistress," Elaine obeyed and waited for Anna to plunder her body more.

Anna took the silk tie from the robe off the bed and tied Elaine's hands together above her head then tied her hands to one of the loops on the headboard.‭ ‬She brought out a blindfold and put it over Elaine's blue eyes.‭ ‬Anna began caressing Elaine,‭ ‬starting with her neck,‭ ‬across her breasts,‭ ‬down to her stomach.‭ ‬She briefly brushed Elaine's neatly trimmed pubic hair,‭ ‬touched her clit lightly then moved down to the silky insides of her thighs.‭ ‬Elaine moaned as Anna's hands explored her,‭ ‬she desperately needed to cum.

Anna moved between Elaine's legs.‭ ‬She held Elaine's right leg up by the ankle and licked it,‭ ‬starting at Elaine's calf and continuing down past her knee and down the back of her thigh.‭ ‬Elaine squirmed and Anna did it again,‭ ‬this time stopping to nibble and kiss on her way down.‭ ‬Elaine pulled at her hands and tried to push her crotch into Anna,‭ ‬but the German kept her grip on Elaine's leg.‭ ‬Anna noted how smooth Elaine's skin was,‭ ‬how sexy her legs were.‭ ‬How could any one not want to own this woman‭? ‬Anna thought to herself.‭ ‬What would it be like to a woman like this,‭ ‬to be so submissive and so happy to be a slave‭? ‬Anna kissed Elaine's calf once more and began nibbling on her toes,‭ ‬briefly sucking each one and licking between them.‭ ‬How could one surrender her freedom so willingly‭? ‬How could one surrender her body to whomever wanted to have it‭? ‬Anna kissed the delicate arch of Elaine's foot.‭ ‬Anna did not understand the appeal of such utter submission,‭ ‬yet she had never seen so one as sexually fulfilled as Elaine‭; ‬maybe there was something she was missing.‭ ‬She kissed Elaine's leg from foot to thigh,‭ ‬letting her hair brush Elaine's visibly engorged lower lips.

By now,‭ ‬Elaine could barely think.‭ ‬Anna's mouth felt so good on her leg and foot,‭ ‬Anna's hair teasing her pussy sent shivers down her spine.‭ ‬Anna reached a finger inside Elaine,‭ ‬easily sliding into Elaine's wet slit.‭ "‬So ready for a good fucking,‭ ‬aren't we slave‭?" ‬Anna asked as she shifted between Elaine's legs.

‭"Yes, Mistress, please fuck me," Elaine moaned through clinched teeth. She pushed down on Anna's invading finger, trying to make herself cum, but Anna pulled away. Anna slipped her finger into Elaine's mouth and the slave eagerly licked her juices off.

‭"Very well, since you asked nicely," Anna said, mimicking J.J.'s words from the trailer. She put the tip of the fake cock against Elaine's swollen lips and began pushing in. Elaine arched her back, trying to open herself, trying to take it all in. She panted and squirmed as Anna filled her. When it was all the way in, Anna leaned forward, bending Elaine's legs almost to her shoulders. The older blonde stroked Elaine's cheek, feeling the drying tears that flowed from beneath the blindfold.

"Kiss me,‭" ‬Anna commanded.

Elaine lifted her head,‭ ‬opened her mouth and found Anna's.‭ ‬She kissed the older woman,‭ ‬she kissed her keeper who was tormenting her this night.‭ ‬As she was kissing Anna,‭ ‬Elaine jumped,‭ ‬the cock inside her began vibrating.

Anna leaned back,‭ ‬keeping a firm grip on Elaine's legs.

‭"Don't cum yet," Anna ordered her, grinding her hips against Elaine. "When I have thrust ten times into you, you may cum."

"Yes,‭ ‬Mistress,‭" ‬Elaine panted.

Anna pulled out then slammed back in.

‭"Count," Anna ordered.

‭"One!" Elaine yelled.

Anna fucked her slowly,‭ ‬each time she was all the way in she stopped to grind her hips into Elaine.‭ ‬Elaine could barley take it,‭ ‬she did not know how she could make it to ten.‭ ‬Somehow she did,‭ ‬even though every fiber of her being wanted the release of an orgasm,‭ ‬Elaine obeyed.‭ ‬She cried out‭ "‬Ten‭!" ‬with relief and let go.‭ ‬Anna pounded her roughly as Elaine let the waves of the orgasm wash over her.‭

It seemed like Anna fucked her forever.‭ ‬Anna came,‭ ‬too,‭ ‬several times,‭ ‬but the strap-on never grew limp or tired and kept ramming into Elaine over and over.‭ ‬Elaine begged Anna to stop after a while,‭ ‬but the blonde German laughed and fucked her harder.‭ ‬With the pain,‭ ‬the submission,‭ ‬the humiliation and just getting fucked hard,‭ ‬Elaine came many times before Anna finally tired and rolled off of the spent slave.

Elaine tried to recover,‭ ‬her entire body was aching.‭ ‬Tears wet the blindfold and she moaned as her chest heaved.‭ ‬Anna took off the nipple clamps and began to play with Elaine's breasts.‭ ‬The German pressed her body next to Elaine and kissed the slave again.‭ "‬Elaine,‭" ‬Anna said.

‭"Yes, Mistress?" Elaine answered in a tired voice.

‭"I want you to make me cum once more with your mouth, then you may go to sleep," Anna said, almost tenderly.

‭"Yes, Mistress," Elaine said and licked her lips. "Anything you want."

Anna took off the blindfold and untied Elaine's hands.‭ ‬The tall blonde rolled onto her back,‭ ‬slid off the harness and spread her legs for Elaine.‭ ‬Elaine dutifully crawled over and began licking at Anna's wet slit.‭ ‬Elaine was slower this time,‭ ‬lingering as she lapped away.‭ ‬She tasted the arousal of the woman who had hurt her so many times since she had come to live here‭; ‬she brought pleasure to her tormentor.‭ ‬Anna came softly,‭ ‬she wrapped her thighs around Elaine's head and squeezed as a climax hit her.‭ ‬Elaine kept licking and sucking until Anna finally pulled her head away.

Anna kissed Elaine once more and ran her hands through Elaine's sweaty hair.‭ ‬Without another word,‭ ‬Anna stood up,‭ ‬gathered her things and left.‭ ‬Elaine was left trying to understand what had happened,‭ ‬how things had changed with Anna,‭ ‬how they would be different now.‭ ‬Would Anna still be as sadistic to her‭? ‬Would she be ever more so‭? ‬How often would this happen‭? ‬Elaine knew she would never make much sense of it and let her aching body drift off to sleep.

‭==========

It was afternoon,‭ ‬Elaine had slept late again.‭ ‬Anna was back,‭ ‬fully dressed in her usual severe skirt and blouse.‭ ‬The tall blonde walked around the room,‭ ‬her heals clicking on the tile of the kitchen and oddly silent on the carpet.‭ ‬She opened all of the curtains,‭ ‬flooding the room with light.‭ ‬Elaine blinked and shielded her eyes as she tried to adjust.

When she could see again she saw Anna standing at the foot of the bed.‭ ‬She looked very self satisfied as she leered at Elaine.‭ ‬There was no softness,‭ ‬no tenderness or compassion in her gaze.‭ ‬Elaine wanted to cover herself or hide,‭ ‬but there was no hiding from Anna,‭ ‬no denying what had happened last night.‭ ‬Things had permanently changed between them and Elaine knew they would never be the same.‭ ‬Despite what Anna had said about that being their last night together,‭ ‬Elaine believed that Anna would not let her go,‭ ‬that she would use Elaine every chance she had.‭ ‬Elaine shuddered thinking of what Anna had done to her and made her do last night.‭ ‬She worried that this would be a regular event,‭ ‬now that Anna had had a taste of her.‭

"Get up,‭" ‬Anna barked.‭ "‬Get dressed.‭" ‬She pointed to some clothes folded on the nightstand.‭ "‬You are going out.‭"

Elaine struggled her her feet.‭ ‬Another sore morning,‭ ‬she thought ruefully.‭ ‬There was a self satisfied glint in Anna's eyes as she watched Elaine move.‭ ‬Anna did not say anything else while Elaine dressed in the shorts and shirt,‭ ‬but the look in her eyes said how much she relished the control she had over Elaine.‭ ‬More than that,‭ ‬Elaine saw that Anna enjoyed how Elaine reacted to her differently now,‭ ‬a little more afraid and wary.

Anna cuffed Elaine's hands in front of her but,‭ ‬surprisingly,‭ ‬took off her collar.‭ ‬She lifted Elaine's chin,‭ ‬and kissed her.‭ ‬Somehow,‭ ‬the kiss seemed a little sad,‭ ‬longer and slower,‭ ‬as if Anna was taking one last chance to know Elaine's mouth.‭ ‬Anna opened a bottle of pain pills,‭ ‬placed one on Elaine's tongue and put the rest in the shirt pocket.‭ ‬She pulled a six pack of bottle beer from the refrigerator that Roy had left for Elaine and had the slave carry it.

‭"Come," Anna commanded and left the room.

Elaine obediently followed.‭ ‬She hoped that this was not going to be another visit to blow J.J.‭ ‬Maybe errands,‭ ‬that would explain no collar,‭ ‬but after last night she really did not understand anything about Anna and realized anything was possible.‭ ‬Elaine followed Anna down in to the garage,‭ ‬it was dark but Elaine could see the form of an old silver Oldsmobile off to the side.

‭"Roy's other toy," Anna said as she pointed to the car. "1969 Oldsmobile Cutlass with a 350 Rocket V-8. He seems to like older things. I was supposed to give you the keys and let you out for a day or two on your own, but I made other arrangements."

Anna took the beer from Elaine and set it on the garage floor.‭ ‬She pulled Elaine over to the corner by the old sedan.‭ ‬From around the backside of the car,‭ ‬J.J.‭ ‬emerged from the shadows.‭ ‬He was about‭ ‬5‭'‬6‭" ‬tall,‭ ‬with another inch or two taken up with a big mass of black curly hair.‭ ‬He had a slightly swarthy complexion,‭ ‬deep brown eyes and his usual day or so worth of stubble.‭ ‬He had a short,‭ ‬compact build with no hint of a gut.‭ ‬Elaine's stomach dropped,‭ ‬she was going to have to give him another blow job.‭ ‬But something seemed amiss,‭ ‬J.J.‭ ‬had never been in the house before and he had a evil,‭ ‬happy look on his face.‭ ‬Elaine tried to shrink back,‭ ‬but Anna kept a firm grip on her arms until J.J.‭ ‬grabbed her.

‭"Alright, J.J.," Anna said with a hint of disgust in her voice. "If you have the information, she's yours now. You may do whatever your sick little mind can think of to do to her."

"I've got the information,‭" ‬he handed Anna a large manila envelope.‭ "‬I hope it's worth it.‭"

Anna tore the envelope open and began quickly scanning the contents.‭ ‬A grim smile appeared on her stern face.‭ "‬Yes,‭ ‬J.J.,‭ ‬it is,‭" ‬she assured him.‭ "‬This is all about revenge and settling old scores with someone who has evaded me for fifteen years.‭"

Elaine was speechless and horrified as J.J.‭ ‬held her arm.‭ ‬Anna was letting him have her‭? ‬She knew that this was not like Roy letting Hunter have her for a couple of days or Freddie for the night,‭ ‬Anna did not expect J.J.‭ ‬to bring her back.‭ ‬She was letting him take her away from the safety of Roy,‭ ‬away to god only knows where.

‭"Sometimes, little one," Anna patted Elaine's cheek, "we are taken in a whole new direction. J.J. made me an offer for you that was too good to decline. Your life is now in the hands of J.J. I would pity you, but that would be a waste of time." She turned back to J.J. "It has been interesting, and even enjoyable at times, J.J.," she said to him, "but we are through. I think the next time we meet, I may have to kill you."

"Or I you,‭" ‬J.J.‭ ‬smiled back.

Anna walked out to the driveway,‭ ‬the sunlight from the open door briefly lighting up the dark garage.‭ ‬The door shutting echoed off the bare cement walls.‭ ‬Elaine turned with frightened eyes to J.J.,‭ ‬she was alone with him.‭ ‬There was no one to keep her safe.‭ ‬For the first time since Roy had taken her,‭ ‬she felt out of his power.‭ ‬Now she was in J.J.‭'‬s power and she knew what he wanted to do to her and no one could stop him.‭ ‬This was not good,‭ ‬Roy and Hunter and all of her protectors were gone.‭ ‬They might get J.J.‭ ‬later,‭ ‬but that was not going to do her any good right now.‭ ‬J.J.‭ ‬was going to do whatever he wanted to her and she knew what he wanted.

‭"Well, sweetie," he leered at her, "what should we do first?" He reached a hand inside her shirt and rubbed her smooth stomach.

Elaine was too frightened to answer.

‭"I know," he said with a grin, "I'll do what I've been waiting to do to you for a long time and fuck the shit out of you. How does that idea strike you?"

Even though she knew it was pointless,‭ ‬Elaine felt she had to say,‭ "‬No,‭ ‬J.J.,‭ ‬please don't.‭ ‬Please let me go.‭"

J.J.‭ ‬laughed.‭ "‬No fucking way,‭ ‬Elaine.‭" ‬He spun her around so she was against the car.‭ ‬He grabbed her hair and pushed her head down hard on to the hood of the car,‭ ‬bouncing it off the metal and stunning her.‭ ‬He pushed his body into hers as he held her down on the car and she felt the bulge in his pants.‭ ‬She tried to struggle and get up,‭ ‬but he slammed her back into the hood.‭ ‬Her breath was knocked out and she was dazed,‭ ‬he had done this before,‭ ‬she knew,‭ ‬and she was not getting away.

‭"Might as well make this official. Elaine Galway," J.J. said to her, "you are under arrest." He flashed a badge in front of her eyes. She saw the letters "ATF" on it. He left the badge on the hood in front of her eyes and slid his hands around her waist. "I'll figure out the charges later. Accessory to something or another." He yanked her shorts open, the button popping off and landing by her feet, and began sliding them down her shapely legs. "You have the right to remain silent," he told her as he pulled her shorts off her ankles. "You may waive that right if you like and scream at the top of your lungs, no one, especially that Kraut cunt Anna, is going to help you." He kicked her legs apart and opened his pants. "You have the right to have my dick in your snatch. You may not waive this right." She felt him position his hard cock against her pussy and force his way inside her.

Elaine cried out as he entered her,‭ ‬she was not ready and it hurt.‭ ‬He lifted her off her feet and onto the car,‭ ‬he was only part way in but with a hard push he buried himself in her.‭ ‬Soon,‭ ‬though,‭ ‬as it had already happened so many times,‭ ‬she began to open up for him.‭ ‬Elaine was disgusted with herself.‭ ‬Even though she hated this man,‭ ‬and despised what he was doing to her,‭ ‬her body was still reacting.‭ ‬She was getting wet and felt the waves of pleasure begin as he roughly raped her.‭ ‬She did not want this,‭ ‬she did not want to be raped by this man in the garage,‭ ‬but there was nothing she could do.‭ ‬And how long would he have her‭? ‬How many times would she have to endure this‭?

"Oh yeah,‭" ‬he moaned as he thrust into her,‭ "‬I've been dreaming about this since the first time Anna brought you around.‭ ‬You're a hot little piece of ass and you like it like this,‭ ‬don't you‭?" ‬He smacked her butt then slammed hard into her.‭ "‬Yeah,‭ ‬I know about you.‭ ‬Anna told me all about you when I was fucking her.‭ ‬How she held you down while Roy did you in the ass,‭ ‬all those guys that were gonna do you.‭ ‬You are a fuck toy aren't you‭?" ‬He continued plowing into her.‭ "‬And you brought me beer,‭ ‬too,‭ ‬that was nice of you.‭"

He pulled out of her for a moment,‭ ‬Elaine sobbed while she heard him open a beer.‭ ‬He took a long drink then said,‭ "‬now,‭ ‬where was I‭? ‬Oh yeah,‭ ‬right here.‭" ‬He bored back into her.‭ ‬Now he kept one hand in her hair while the other held the beer.

Elaine was glad for the reprieve while he got the beer.‭ ‬She had been too close to climaxing and one thing she did not want was to give J.J.‭ ‬the satisfaction of making her cum.‭ ‬Right now she hated him more than she had ever hated anyone in her life,‭ ‬she just wanted to get out of this and hoped Roy would kill him.‭ ‬She was furious with Anna,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬Last night had been rough enough,‭ ‬but by the twisted logic of her being a slave,‭ ‬it was within Anna's rights.‭ ‬She could have done it a lot sooner,‭ ‬but waited.‭ ‬But Elaine was Roy's property,‭ ‬not Anna's,‭ ‬Anna had no right to give her to someone else.‭ ‬Anna was stealing from her employer and what she was stealing was Elaine.

J.J.‭ ‬began growling and pounded into her harder and faster.‭ ‬He set the beer down on the hood and grabbed her by the waist with both hands.‭ ‬His rough skin gripped firmly on Elaine's soft flesh.‭ ‬He rammed her violently,‭ ‬pulling himself into her by her hips.‭ ‬Elaine felt him cum inside her,‭ ‬but there was no tenderness or gratitude that most men had when they finished with her.‭ ‬Instead he smacked her ass again and pulled out of her.‭ ‬He uncuffed her hands then recuffed them behind her back.‭ ‬He grabbed her by the hair opened the car door and threw her into the front seat.‭ ‬She heard him finish the beer and toss the bottle into the garage,‭ ‬the bottle echoing as it skidded into a corner somewhere.

J.J.‭ ‬picked up Elaine's shorts,‭ ‬wiped his dick with them and tossed them on the garage floor.‭ ‬He climbed in,‭ ‬grabbed the keys from the visor and started the car.‭ ‬He leered at Elaine and reached over to grab her ass.‭ ‬He forced his hand in her crack and shoved a finger into her asshole.

‭"I think you and I are going to go away for a while until all this calms down," J.J. told her. "Sam has offered a nice reward for you and I'll eventually collect, but not until I've had my fun. You're a great fuck, slut, and I ain't done with you yet." He chuckled to himself, "Roy's gonna hate me, I stole his car and his slave and I'm going to make the most of both. You've seen the last of your owner, baby. I hope he got a good fuck in before he left."

J.J.‭ ‬opened the garage and backed out onto the street.‭ ‬Without saying another word,‭ ‬he squealed the tires and drove off.‭ ‬Elaine curled into a ball,‭ ‬or as close as she could with her arms cuffed behind her.‭ ‬She did not make any effort to hide,‭ ‬there was no place she could go.‭ ‬She had never felt this disgusted before,‭ ‬nothing Roy had done was this bad because there was always something about Roy that made her want him and made her want to see where he would take her.‭ ‬J.J.‭ ‬just repulsed her,‭ ‬she had hated when Anna made her suck his cock and she really hated when he fucked her.‭ ‬Even Bruce and Bligh had the aura of mystery,‭ ‬she knew J.J.‭ ‬and she did not like him.‭ ‬There was no mystery,‭ ‬nothing exotic‭ (‬except that he was a cop,‭ ‬a bad cop apparently‭)‬.

Elaine was vaguely aware that they were driving north out of town,‭ ‬north towards Sam.‭ ‬Was he really going to give her to Sam‭? ‬Elaine could not decide which would be worse,‭ ‬belonging to J.J.‭ ‬or belonging to Sam.‭ ‬Soon enough,‭ ‬she thought wryly,‭ ‬she could compare.‭ ‬Ever since Roy,‭ ‬men‭ (‬and women‭) ‬had been forcing her to pleasure them.‭ ‬They all wanted her and they all got her,‭ ‬no resistance she offered was enough to dissuade them.‭ ‬And she enjoyed it,‭ ‬she needed to be desired like that and to be used like that.‭ ‬The more she was raped and fucked,‭ ‬the more she responded to it.‭ ‬Could she ever go back to a normal life‭? ‬Elaine could not imagine it,‭ ‬she would still need to be taken roughly.‭ ‬And not just taken by regular men,‭ ‬she could not just go to some bar and pretend to be drunk so some guy would take her home.‭ ‬She needed to be violated by men who knew how to do it,‭ ‬who knew how to bend her to their will.‭ ‬As much as she hated J.J.,‭ ‬at least he could do that.