Electrician

Story Info
One must cater to a customer's needs.
2.8k words
4.32
42.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,518 Followers

I love the way the Climate Change religion generates work for the average tradesman. Take this latest governmental lurk, paying to have halogen ceiling lights replaced with equivalent LED lights. Not only are we allowed to charge the customers for a visit but we get a five dollar rebate from the government for every downlight we switch. And the government provide all the LED lights.

The way my boss works it, if a place had ten or more halogen downlights he waives the service charge. Why not? He's getting a minimum of fifty bucks for a minimal amount of work. Mind you, I had an interesting experience at one place I went to. It was a big two-storey place and they had halogen lights everywhere. Seventy two of the little suckers. It only took me about an hour to run around and change all the lights and that was three hundred and sixty dollars.

The government has wised up a little, though. Not like the last debacle. You have to be able to produce the lights you removed and show a photo of the room with the new lights plus a photo of any transformers. (We got an extra rebate if we had to replace any transformers.)

Anyway, I was telling you about my experience at this place. When I got there the door was answered by this lovely young thing of about twenty. Her husband wasn't home but he'd told her I was expected and she would sign off to say the work had been completed. She was casually dressed in a house-dress, but it was obvious a very fashionable house-dress. It was fastened up the front by a row of buttons, each button nearly touching the next. Now you might think that was a lot of buttons but the silly things were around seven or eight centimetres across. I've never seen such large buttons.

I should mention that the top two buttons were under a lot of stress and failed if they were supposed to keep the two sides close together. The superstructure under the dress was sufficient to force a gap, revealing something silky and lacy. Quite a dress, that was.

I have to say that the lady of the house was very conscientious about making sure I was doing my work. She followed me from room to room, nearly causing me to trip a couple of times. I was using a small step-ladder to assist in reaching the ceilings and every time I stepped down from it I was practically bumping into her. A couple of times it wasn't practically bumping but actually doing so. (She had a very soft chest I noticed.)

She could talk, too, chattering away the whole time. A suspicious mind might have thought there was a bit of sexual innuendo in some of the things she said but I knew that couldn't be so. She was just rather innocent in her outlook on life.

Still I was extremely aware of her presence, becoming more aware each time I turned around her and found her standing within my personal comfort zone. She was also a toucher, hands fluttering around, fingertips lightly landing on me, touching a shoulder, touching my chest, just making contact as she chatted, and she didn't stop chatting.

I'd just got down from changing the globes in the last room, a bedroom. I turned around and there she was again, standing right next to the ladder so that when I turned I was pressing up against her, her breast bumping against me. I gave up at that point. I started undoing those stupid buttons.

The first two yielded with barely a touch, what with them already being under strain. She blinked and looked down at her exposed breasts (a nice bra but it didn't cover all that much) and looked a little bemused.

"Ah, what are you doing?" she asked.

"We keep on bumping into each other," I said. "I just feel it's only fair that I see what I'm bumping into."

By this time I'd reached the bottom buttons and flicked them open. With buttons that size there weren't many needed to travel from neckline to hem, and now they were all open with the dress gaping wide.

"But, but, you shouldn't do that," she pointed out.

"I know that," I agreed, "and I'm sorry, but I just can't help it. When I see something really lovely I just feel the need to see all of it. Now if you'll excuse me. . ."

I was lucky. That excuse for a bra had a front fastener and now it was unfastened, dropping away from magnificent breasts that didn't need a bra to hold them firm. My hands landed on those breasts, stroking and squeezing them, getting a good feel of them.

"Why are you doing that?" she asked, sounding a little indignant.

"Just making sure that they're natural," I explained, "and they certainly feel that way. Absolutely no enhancements needed. Mother Nature does superb work."

"Well, thank you, but I already knew they were real," she said. "I'll thank you to take your hands off them."

I did as requested, of course. I shifted my hands and started rolling her panties down.

"You stop that. You can't do that. Why are you doing that?"

"I already told you why. Something lovely deserves to be properly seen and admired."

With that I brushed her dress and bra straps off her shoulders, letting them fall away while I stood back and admired what was now on display.

"Magnificent," I murmured. I closed my eyes and let my hands drift over her, starting at her breasts and wandering down. Her nipples, I noted in passing, were already erect, and sensitive from the little shudder I felt as my palms dragged over them.

"You shouldn't be touching me," she said, breathing hard, sounding a little flushed. "Why are your eyes closed? I thought you wanted to look at me?"

"I am looking," I protested. "With my fingertips. They're much more sensitive if you touch something without looking directly at it."

"Just what do you hope to achieve by this little display?"

"Pleasure, once I've laid you on that bed."

"What on earth makes you think I'll let you do such a thing?"

"The fact that you're standing here naked while I touch you and you're not resisting. Now be quiet for a while."

To add a little authority to my order I started massaging her mound a bit more firmly. She gasped and squirmed a little and, somewhat to my surprise, she did shut up.

While still rubbing her I opened my eyes and bent my head to taste the breasts. They tasted as good as they looked and I made the most of them, kissing and sucking lightly on her nipples, letting my teeth graze against them.

I stepped back from her, looking her up and down. She was flushed and aroused, breathing hard. I undid my belt and slid my trousers and jocks down, my erection standing out proudly. Her eyes dropped to it, she swallowed a little nervously, and looked away.

I took her hand and pressed it against my cock. Her hand closed around it and she seemed to quiver slightly, then she snatched her hand away.

"On the bed," I told her firmly, smiling softly as she obeyed.

"Now on your hands and knees. I'm going to take you like that."

Once again she did as told, flicking little glances over her shoulder as I climbed onto the bed and moved behind her. I knelt between her parted legs, letting my erection brush against her pussy. Another little quiver seemed to run through her, her head sinking down a bit while her bottom rose slightly, presenting herself to me.

For the life of me I could not see why she was being so cooperative. A frantic scream and wails for me to stop I could understand and I would probably have stopped. This almost unthinking acceptance baffled me. It didn't stop me, just baffled me.

I brushed the head of my cock back and forth along her slit, teasing her lips, watching while they swelled a little more, opening for me in expectation. Moving slowly I pressed against them, feeling them yield and then close around me. I continued to press forward, slowly sinking deep into her, her passage continuing to first yield then cling to me.

She was making a long drawn out, "Ahhh," as I sank in, apparently not needing to stop for breath. The further in I went the harder I pushed, now moving quite quickly, until my groin hit hers with a slapping sound.

She started to talk. I don't think this woman could do anything without talking.

"Oh my god, you're actually doing it. I didn't think you would. I had no idea you'd go this far. My god, how big is that thing. It feels huge. You shouldn't be doing this you know. Oh god, that thing is going to split me in half. Do you have to do it so hard? I didn't say you had to slow down. I can handle it. I was just commenting."

I very quickly tuned out what she was actually saying, going with the sexual flow instead. I was thrusting into her at a nice rate, quickly finding a tempo at which she seemed to respond most naturally. I'd drive in, her bottom would lift as she pushed back to meet me, and her mouth went on and on.

By now my arms were around her, her breasts my new toys as I tweaked her nipples while driving firmly home. I took her steadily, enjoying the sensations of flesh against flesh, noticing that her voice was wavering now as the sex took control of her.

Finally she was reduced to gasps and little cries along the line of, "Oh god," as our coming together lasted longer and her arousal and passion grew. Now I was drilling in even harder, my own arousal complete and I was now seeking the ultimate relief. She was just making with the "Ah, ah," sounds now, each one seeming higher pitched than the one before.

The last, "Ah," was a full-blooded cry as she climaxed, her climax being accompanied by a groan of relief from me as I followed suit, releasing my own needs into her.

Now naturally I thought that would be the end of the matter. She signed the work completed form and I handed it to the boss with old globes and went my merry way.

A couple of days later the boss called me in and said there'd been a complaint. I waited with a polite, tell-me-more, expression and he elaborated.

"You know that place with a whole lot of lights that you did the other day?"

I nodded. I certainly remembered that place.

"Well the man phoned through a complaint. Says a couple of the globes don't work. Can we please come and check them out. They do have a year's guarantee, you know."

I certainly did know. It's one of the things I have to tell our customers when replacing the globes.

"No worries," I said. "I'll drop by their first thing and check the globes."

So I dropped by, making it my first call of the day. The same cute young thing answered the door. Difference was how she was dressed. Tight jeans and a loose jacket that was firmly zipped closed.

"Oh, it's you," she said. "Two of those lights you put in don't work. My husband was most annoyed. He says either fix it or give us back the old globes."

"I'm sure it must be just a couple of defective globes," I said. "I'll just test them and replace them if needed."

She took me into what I presumed was the master bedroom.

"I'll just stand on the bed and check them," I told her, suiting action to words. I reached for the first globe and it was all wobbly in the socket. Somehow it had become disconnected and was just sitting there. I pressed it firmly back into the socket and gave a little tug to make sure it stayed there. Second light and it was the same situation and the same solution. Someone had deliberately loosened the globes. I stepped down from the bed, tried the switches, and the lights worked. How strange.

"You never actually told me your name. What is it?"

"Ah, Beth," she said, not looking at me.

"I suspect that you deliberately loosened those two globes so your husband would ring in and complain. Not a very nice thing to do."

I looked over the clothes she was wearing. I'd have quite a job getting those off. The jeans looked as though they'd been sewn on. If she'd been wearing those jeans last time they'd have stayed on, I suspected.

"If you're worried that I might try and remove your clothes, you needn't," I told her.

She did look at me then, an unreadable expression on her face.

"I wasn't worried about any such thing," she snapped.

"Good. The reason I'm not going to try to remove your clothes is because I'm going to be quite content to watch you do it."

"Me? Are you crazy? What makes you think I'd do such a thing?"

"Because I'm telling you to. And once your clothes are off you're going to bend over the end of the bed while I show you why you shouldn't play silly games. Now get a move on. I'm waiting and if I have to wait too long I might get cross."

She glared at me for a moment and then looked away. Reaching down she unzipped her jeans. I'd taken a guess but it seemed to me that my guess was correct. She was a natural submissive where sex was concerned. Be firm and she would obey.

She kept flicking little glances at me as she stripped, making sure that I was watching. I most certainly was. I wouldn't miss this. I'm still not certain how she managed to get rid of those jeans without using a pair of scissors. Finally she was naked, standing in front of me nervously, hands folded in front of her pussy.

"Now bend backwards over the bed," I told her, projecting masculine confidence.

She did so, still looking slightly nervous, leaning back, bottom propped against the bed, hands still covering her mound. I stood in front of her and slowly unzipped, bring my equipment into play.

"Hands behind you," I told her and she shifted them, using them to prop herself up. Submissive and ready. I could tell just by looking at her pussy, her lips pouting and glistening with moisture.

I lined up and pressed forward, smiling to myself as she craned her head forward, wanting to watch as my cock slid into place. I started sliding within her and the chattering started.

"Oh my god, you're doing it again. Look at that thing. It keeps going into me. I can feel it all the way. Why are you doing this? Oh my god, that thing's too big. You're going to do me an injury. No, I can handle this. I know I can."

Too big? I'd have said average myself but I didn't know what she was comparing it to so I didn't say anything. I let my cock do the talking, setting up a nice rhythm and driving my point home.

She could handle it all right. Her legs came up and wrapped around me, actively pulling me in, making sure that I wasn't going to escape before she was ready. Not much chance of that. I was having too much fun, banging into her hard and often, my hands once again playing grab with her breasts.

I notice that vocally she followed the same pattern as the first time, talking non-stop, her voice rising and getting more excited as her passions rose until her noise degenerated into a series of frantic ahs.

With such a useful guide it was relatively easy to coordinate our climaxes, me just hanging on until her voice reached a certain pitch and then letting loose.

Afterwards I couldn't help but wonder if I could coax other girlfriends to give such helpful verbal cues as to the state of their readiness.

I gently suggested to Gwen that she not sabotage any more lights. The chances were that it wouldn't be me arriving a third time but one of my mates. Returning to work I just told the boss that it was a defective globe and that I'd tossed it. Seeing the government was giving us the globes he didn't care. I did make a point of letting him know that the owner was a friendly chap and I got on well with him. I'd be happy to go back if they needed any other work done.

Ashson
Ashson
8,518 Followers