Elevator Ups and Downs

Story Info
Being stuck in an elevator could be just what these two need.
1.7k words
4.73
6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janey hadn't wanted to work late, but here she was at 9:30 hitting the button for the elevator of the high-rise where she and her ten-month old daughter lived. Her mother was with the baby while Janey was at work, but she wouldn't be happy with her late arrival either. Fortunately, Janey had pumped bottles of her milk for little Carli, so she was happy.

Dino had actually gotten off early tonight. He was a bartender at a local hot-spot, but it was a slow night and he took the opportunity to cut out and get some extra sleep. He saw the elevator of his building with its door open and he quickly dashed to get inside before they closed. He looked up to see a woman pushing the button for her floor, the sixth.

"Nine please," Dino said.

Janey hadn't seen Dino pop into the old elevator and was startled when she heard his voice. She pushed the button marked nine. The doors slowly creaked closed. There were the three familiar thumps as some unseen motor was coaxed into operation. The elevator jerked upward and then began to ascend more smoothly. Residents in the high-rise were used to the ancient elevator and its temperamental nature.

Dino had never seen Janey before, working at night as he did. He was conscious of his six foot frame and athletic build and didn't want to intimidate the single woman. He leaned on the wall away from her as he gave her a quick glance. Dino was single too and he appreciated the shapely woman in her business attire.

"Thanks. Do you think this old thing can make it up to nine? It sounds worse than ever," he offered.

Janey looked at Dino and smiled. She hadn't exactly been 'on the market' since Carli was born. Seeing a handsome man gave Janey a feeling she hadn't had in a while.

"Shhh, it will hear you and..." Janey began, interrupted by a loud grinding sound as the elevator froze.

"Uh, oh," Dino said, "I shouldn't have said anything."

"Have you ever been stuck in this thing before?" Janey asked as the overhead light dimmed a little.

"Oh yes. I'll call the guy. He just resets the electrical thing. Shouldn't take a minute," Dino offered.

He picked up the emergency phone and heard it ringing. But instead of 'the guy' picking up, the call went to voicemail.

"Hey, the elevator at 3600 Beach Drive has konked out. There are two people in here who want out," Dino said, then hung up the phone.

"I'm Dino. He's probably on a break or something. Let's give him a few minutes."

"Hi, Dino. I'm Janey. I have a cellphone, maybe I should just call 911?"

"Well, that would work, but they might charge you for a fire department response," Dino said pointing to a hand-written notice taped to the wall.

Janey read the notice and said, "Yeah, for $750, I'll wait for a while."

The two sat down on opposite sides of the small space. It was warm. Janey shrugged off her coat and used it as a pillow. She tried to get comfortable, but Janey was overdue for feeding Carli. She expected to be home by now and so she hadn't pumped her milk into bottles at lunchtime. Her breasts felt heavy and tight.

Dino tried not to stare at his fellow stranded passenger, but in the light he could she that Janey was just his type, buxom and curvy. Her silk blouse draped over the generous curves of her breasts. Through the shiny material, Dino could see the formidable bra beneath. Janey shifted trying to get comfortable.

"Are you alright?" Dino asked.

"How long do you think we'll be in here?" Janey asked.

"If the guy calls us back, maybe an hour. If we call 911, about the same," Dino said with a shrug.

Janey thought about the ache she was feeling from her breasts, heavy with her milk. Could she stand another hour of this? And Janey caught Dino as he gave the 'once-over'. He liked what he saw, she could tell.

As she sat on her coat trying to find a position that would provide some comfort, Janey felt an ache lower, in her pussy. Janey was thinking about all the nights she had fed Carli in her apartment in the rocking chair. Feeling the baby's hungry mouth sucking at Janey's large, dark nipples brought such relief to her. And more than that, it sent an electric signal from her nipple to her clitoris. So many times she would rub herself as she fed little Carli. Her fingers rubbing the hood of her clit and slipping inside feeling the wetness of her pussy. Sometimes she would climax while Carli still fed. Other times she would put the baby down to sleep and then enjoy some private time giving herself orgasms that shook her body for minutes.

"Did you say something? Are you alright, Janey?"

Janey had moaned audibly without thinking. She felt a compulsion come over her.

"Dino, I have a baby in my apartment. She's fine. My mom's with her. But I breastfeed her and I'm way overdue to feed her," Janey blurted out.

"Is she gonna be ok?" Dino asked.

"Yes, she's got milk in bottles that I pumped yesterday," Janey said with a small laugh.

"And you don't have your pump?"

"I'm afraid not," Janey sighed.

"And so what can I do?" Dino asked quietly.

The words hung in the air. Janey reached down and unbuttoned the blue silk blouse. Dino stared in awe at the big, white nursing bra that she exposed. He watched Janey's fingers undo the left cup and she lifted her huge, milk-filled breast offering it to Dino. The large, thick, dark nipple had a drop of thin, white milk dangling from it.

Dino's mouth began to water. He floated across the small space and curled around the seated woman, his head in her lap. He engulfed the big nipple and the dark surrounding aureole in his mouth and began to suckle. Janey now moaned as she felt her milk beginning to flow into the man's mouth. Dino sucked and swallowed the sweet milk. He felt the big, warm breast against his face and the hard nipple filling his mouth and his hips began to thrust instinctively.

Janey felt the pressure in her breast lessen but she continued to massage and work the fleshy orb to move the milk down toward the nipple. She also felt a deep warmth and pulsing in her pussy. She was so wet. She rubbed her thighs together trying to stimulate her clit. Janey looked down at Dino, sucking at her breast and she reached down between his legs to feel a rock-hard erection tenting out his pants.

Dino was in another world as the sweetness of Janey's sweet mother's milk filled his mouth and the feeling of her hand freeing his rampant cock made his passion rise. He reached for Janey's other breast and undid the flap to expose her other big, dark nipple, this one leaking sweet mother's milk soaking the pad inside the bra's cup and the cup itself. Dino's hands now massaged both of Janey's big breasts and his mouth hungrily worked on draining them both of their sweet, liquid cargo.

Janey was breathing heavily and moaning as she felt what she had needed for so long, a man enjoying her body. Especially now that she was so in need of the touch of another and his hungry mouth was rapidly relieving the ache that started in all. Dino shifted to one side to reach under Janey's skirt. He slipped the crotch of her panties so the side and his finger slipped into her soaking wet cunthole. Her hungry cunt swallowed two fingers easily. Janey felt the wave of her huge orgasm cresting. Dino's thumb rubbed across the hood of her stiff, little clit and Janey lost all control. Her mind spun. She felt a hungry mouth at her nipples and strong hands kneading her big breasts. She felt a thick hard cock in her hands and she jacked it, feeling the slippery pre-cum dripping down from Dino's cockhead. Janey's whole body jerked and spasmed. Her hands tightened their hold on Dino's straining cock. Janey moaned and cried and babbled as her body convulsed again and again. It was an avalanche of pleasure and she never wanted it to end.

A loud, clanging erupted suddenly and the couple froze. It was the emergency phone. Dino reached up for it and heard 'the guy' say the elevator would be moving in fifteen minutes. He hung up the phone and looked at Janey. She was half passed-out leaning against her coat in the corner with Dino's sizable cock still in her warm hands.

"Sounds like I should get to work then," Janey purred.

She moved down to size up the cock she had been stroking and smiled as she pushed the cockhead against her lips. She lovingly took his penis into her mouth as far as it would go, right down to his balls. Janey felt her throat bulge and she twisted her head and pumped it up and down slowly. Her hand cupped Dino's heavy balls and the wetness from her warm mouth dripped down onto them.

Dino was still in awe of the huge chain-orgasm he had felt Janey enjoy as he felt her mouth and throat take his achingly hard cock down to the base. He felt her hands cup his balls and massage them just hard enough. He could already feel his massive load building to a climax. Janey's mouth was so warm and so wet and she sucked his cock so aggressively as if she wanted him to feed her his seed like she had fed him her milk.

Dino began to instinctively pump his hips as if he was pistoning his cock in a willing pussy. He felt his balls tighten and Janey's hand squeeze them. And as Dino exploded like never before he felt the tip of Janey's finger push inside his tight, virgin asshole. Dino made a sound like he had been shocked. His body shook and quivered. He held Janey's head in place as he pumped his cumwad straight down her throat. She gagged and choked a little but did not pull away. She wanted all of this.

The two had barely separated when rumbling sounds from the elevator told them to pull themselves together. Before long, the door opened and Janey got out, but not before they exchanged phone numbers. Heading up the last three floors alone, Dino couldn't believe what had happened. He wanted more.