Eleven Inch Harold Ch. 2

Story Info
Harold's spear satisfies a rich white slut.
4.6k words
4.59
394.4k
42
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/24/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,217 Followers

Chapter 2: Mrs. Pinchitt!

Harold sat in his office and ran his hands through his short hair. The papers piled on the desk were part of a project he was currently working on. His thoughts were interrupted, by the ringing of the phone. "Hello! Director of Special Projects office! Harold Johnson speaking! May I help you?" His face lit up when he heard the voice on the other end. "Well hello Mrs. Penworth!"

"Yes! I am getting the hang of this new position. And how are you feeling today?"

"Why yes, I'd be glad to drive you to dinner this evening."

"Yes, I'll be there at 7"

"Yes! I'll wear the white dinner jacket."

"Goodbye!"

Harold placed the phone in the cradle and looked at it for a few minutes. He smiled as he thought about how his life had changed. A few weeks ago, he was an up and coming clerk, in the office of a very prestigious firm. He lived in a small apartment in a ghetto and drove a raggedy car to work. And now, he was an Executive for the same firm, drove a newer car and had moved into a nice subdivision. And all it took was hard work. Hard work and 11 inches of thick, hard, black dick. And besides being an executive, he was also a male whore for his boss, Mrs. Penworth.

It had been a month since his first encounter with Mrs. Cotton. But he still remembered the way she rode his huge dick. He smiled as he recalled her phone call the next day. Telling him how she had to soak in a warm tub. Hoping that her sore pussy would stop throbbing and pulsing. She had never been fucked with such a dick in all her life and couldn't wait to have him again. And now, Mrs. Penworth had another classy rich bitch for his hungry cock. Harold was still smiling as he dived into his work with renewed enthusiasm.

He rang the bell to Mrs. Penworth's modest mansion at precisely 7pm. The butler smiled at him, as he was let in and Mrs. Penworth met him in the large foyer. She looked him up and down, then smiled at the change in his appearance. "You are a very handsome man, Harold. Are you ready to go?" Harold smiled as he held his arm out for her to take. He assisted her into the car and off they went. Along the way, Mrs. Penworth told him about the woman they would meet at dinner. Mrs. Pinchitt, was the wife of the President of a very large trucking outfit. They handled all of the shipping concerning the firm he worked for. She had heard about Harold from Mrs. Cotton and wanted to meet him.

They pulled up to the mansion and Mrs. Penworth handed Harold the entry card. They were escorted to a table. A few minutes later, a woman dressed in a very expensive gown entered the room and walked straight to the table. Harold looked Mrs. Pinchitt up and down as she walked over. Harold got up as she came over and pulled the chair out for her. Once seated, Mrs. Penworth introduced her. Mrs. Pinchitt was a big woman. Not only in size, she was about 6 feet tall, but in weight. She must have been about 240. But with her tallness, she didn't look out of proportion.

The two women talked about work, finances and Mrs. Pinchitt's husband. Dinner was again a meal to die for. Harold had the fish and wasn't disappointed. It was after dinner when they were sharing a brandy that Harold excused himself. When he came from the bathroom, he saw the two women in a discussion so he stayed in the alcove. When they stopped talking, he again went to the table. A few minutes of mundane conversation and Mrs. Pinchitt left for the powder room. "So, Harold! Think you could satisfy her? I know she's not as pretty as Mrs. Cotton is. Nor is she younger! In fact, she's close to 60. But her husband controls the trucks that move my product. And I could really use your help. Say, $2500.00, this time. Bigger, older woman, more expense for the service."

Harold looked into Mrs. Penworth's eyes and couldn’t mistake the twinkle of mischievous amusement. She was getting a kick out of playing the pimp to his enormous cock. He smiled and picked up his drink. "I once told you that you were my boss, I meant it. If you want me to do this, you know I will. And I'll try and make her as happy as I did Mrs. Cotton." At the sound of the other woman's name, Mrs. Penworth smiled. "Oh Harold! That poor woman has been begging me for another round with you. I'm glad she had to travel to California. She'll be there for two weeks. But when she gets back, I fear you'll have to wear her out again." They laughed as Mrs. Pinchitt returned to the table.

The next day, Harold was just finishing up some paper work when the phone rang. It was Mrs. Penworth reminding him of his appointment. Harold cleared his desk and went to the garage. Up to the mansion and into hallway where the rooms were. He was directed to another room this time. A room, where Mrs. Pinchitt was already waiting. Only she was fully dressed and sitting on the sofa. Harold came in and sat down with her. He noticed that she had worn a plain, if not nice looking, business suit. She took his big Black Hand between her white ones. She held it for awhile then looked up into his face. "Harold! I'm a bit different than other women you may have been with. You may not want to continue after I talk to you. I only ask, that if you don't want to go thru with this, that you never tell anyone. I mean anyone Harold! Not, even Mrs. Penworth.

Harold looked up into the big blue eyes of this woman. Mrs. Pinchitt was not a raving beauty. But she did have a certain beauty in the way she carried herself. Her tits seemed full and except for the abundance of hips, she wasn't really a bad looking woman. She looked back into his face and when he smiled at her, she smiled back. "You're not gonna tell me that you're secretly a guy, are you?" that seemed to break the tension of the moment. Then he looked again in her face. "Mrs. Pinchitt! I don't think that there's anything you could tell me that I would think was strange. I'm a big boy and have experienced many different things. So lets talk about this, and maybe you'll feel better."

He got up and poured two drinks from the decanter on the table. He was not a lover of scotch, but it was her show. He handed her her drink and Mrs. Pinchitt took a big gulp. Then she sat with her drink in her hands staring at the carpet. Harold sat next to her and after sipping his drink set it down. He lifted her head, with his hand beneath her double chin. Then he leaned in and kissed her. the kiss was soft and tender and Mrs. Pinchitt sighed as she returned it. She looked at him then gulped her drink again. She looked down at her feet. "Harold I…" she stopped and looked up at him. She looked almost about to cry.

Harold moved closer to her and put his arm around her broad shoulders. He whispered into her ear. "Close your eyes! Take a deep breath and let it out. You don't have to look at me while you tell me, if that would make you feel better." Then he settled back on the sofa while still holding onto her. Mrs. Pinchitt closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "Harold, I've never been around too many black men. In fact, I've been around only two or three in a social setting. And I've never allowed a black man to touch me sexually. But I've always had this fantasy. It's about a black man raping me. He has this big cock and he makes me do all kinds of things. He makes me suck it while he talks nasty to me. He makes me beg him to fuck me. He even… He even shoves it up my ass!"

Harold leans up and turns Mrs. Pinchitt's face to his. "Is that the fantasy you would like? Is that what you would like me to do? How you want me to treat you?" Mrs. Pinchitt looked deep into his eyes. "I was hoping that you would agree. But if you don't want to, I'll understand." Harold again kissed her. This time, he was not surprised when her tongue slipped from between her full lips and linked with his. Mrs. Pinchitt moaned as she pressed her mouth hard against Harold. Harold broke the kiss and handed her her drink. "If we are gonna make this work the way you want it to, you know I'm gonna have to curse you and yell at you. Not only that, but you will be verbally abused and humiliated. And I hope you brought another set of clothes cause I'm gonna have to get rough and rip those clothes off you."

Mrs. Pinchitt's eyes grew wide. "Harold! You would? I mean you'll go through with it?" He smiled at her. "You wanted me to satisfy you, didn't you? Well, whatever it takes, is what I'll do. I want you to leave here happier than ever." He raised his glass and she shared his toast. She beamed at him, like a kid on his birthday. "Finish your drink and we'll begin. By the way, are those the clothes you'll wear home, or are they extra?" Mrs. Pinchitt smiled at him. "Oh don't worry about these, I have a whole closet full of clothes to wear." Harold went over to her and caressed her face. She looked up at him like a happy puppy.

"Close your eyes and I will set the scene for you." Mrs. Pinchitt closed her eyes and with a sigh, lay back on the couch. "I work for you. You fired me and I come back when I know you'll be alone in your office. I find you sitting on the sofa with your eyes closed." Mrs. Pinchitt smiled as she thought about the scene. It was just like she was now. Suddenly she heard his voice. But it wasn't the sweet baritone voice of Harold. It was different and she opened her eyes in fear.

"There you are, bitch! I've worked for this place for 10 years and you fire me just like that? Well, I'm gonna teach your white ass a lesson." Harold knew the rooms were all soundproofed so he didn't care about raising his voice. Mrs. Pinchitt looked up into Harold's face and became afraid. He was not the same mild, sweet man she had met. This man was big, black and angry. Her eyes grew wide. Did she make a terrible mistake? Would he really hurt her? Harold saw the fear in her eyes. But this was what she said she wanted. So he was going to play this to the hilt.

"Look at you! Rich white bitch! You think you can ruin the lives of hard working black men? Well ms white cunt! I'm gonna teach you a lesson about black me. I'm gonna teach you that you can't just fuck over us." With that, Harold grabbed Mrs. Pinchitt up by her jacket. He did it so suddenly, she actually screamed in fear. The mansion staff had been specially picked. They knew what happened behind those private doors. And they never entered unless they were called. No matter what muffled noises hey heard. Harold jerked his hands and Mrs. Pinchitt almost fell as he ripped her jacket from her body. Then he ripped off her blouse and bra. He gazed at her big tits.

"Take those fuckin clothes off! I'm gonna teach your white ass a lesson about black men." Mrs. Pinchitt back up until her thighs hit the couch. "Harold please! I didn't mean…" Harold reached out and grabbed her shirt. The loud tearing sound filled the room. He pulled his belt from his pants. "I'll whip your silly white ass if I have to. Now take those fuckin clothes off!" Harold whipped the belt pass Mrs. Pinchitt's body and she cringed. She began to cry as her fumbling hands pushed down her slip. She stood looking at him. "Your panties too! I want to see that white pussy."

Mrs. Pinchitt sniffed back tears as she pushed her fingers in her waistband. She looked up into Harold's black face. "Please?" It came out in a whimper. Harold laughed but it was not the warm laugh she had heard at dinner. This one was cold and hard. He snapped his belt and the resounding "pop", caused Mrs. Pinchitt to push her panty down in one motion. She now stood before him in nothing but her garter belt, stockings and shoes. He leered at her body. Then he leaned in and grabbed her by her hair. She cried out when he pushed her to the couch. "Unzip my pants and take my dick out!" she looked at the zipper of his pants like she didn't know what it was.

His hands tightened in her hair until she cried out. "Do it bitch! Harold yelled at her. Her hands came up and she fumbled with the zipper. Then she reached in and fumbled trying to get his already semi-hard dick free. When it finally came free, she groaned. "Oh my god!" Harold laughed. "Now suck it slut! I bet none of them white boys ever had a dick like this." Mrs. Pinchitt looked up into his face. Her tears had streaked her mascara. She had black stains running down her cheeks. "I can't put that in my mouth. I won't" Harold tightened on her hair until she opened her mouth to cry. Then he shoved his dick in. "Bite it and I'll cut your throat and leave you for dead."

Her eyes wide with fear, Mrs. Pinchitt held her mouth open. Harold slowly began to rock his hips. "Now listen to me, bitch! You're gonna do everything I tell you to. If you do, I'll let you go without hurting you. But if you give me any trouble, I'll cut you up good and leave you for dead. Do you understand me?" Harold pulled his dick free and pushed his face down to face her. Mrs. Pinchitt was so afraid; she could only nod her head yes. This was feeling very real to her. Harold smiled. "Good! Now I know a big white old slut like you must have sucked some dick in your younger years. But I bet you never sucked a dick this good! Well now's your chance." Harold noticed a plate of cheese on the table. He picked up the knife and held it. Mrs. Pinchitt's eyes flashed to the knife.

Harold smiled as he grabbed one of her hands. Wrapping it around his meaty shaft, he pointed his dick to her mouth. Mrs. Pinchitt's eyes looked from the knife, to his dick then up in his face. She actually trembled as she bent her head. Harold moaned, as her soft full lips surrounded his cockhead. As she began to lick and suck on his swollen head, he moaned. Her mouth was warm and wet as she slowly worked on the head of his dick. "Take more in your mouth. All you white bitches love to suck dick!" wrapping her other hand around his enormous shaft, she took more of his black dick into her mouth. Harold rocked his hips and soon had her taking more of his dick. Then he purposely pushed in until she gagged and choked.

He laughed as he grabbed her by the hair. Jerking her head up to look at him, he smiled. "What's the matter. Never had a dick this big before?" Mrs. Pinchitt shook her head no. Harold pulled her hair until she was standing up. Then he marched her into the bedroom. Pushing her down on the bed, he made her lie with her legs open. "Look at that sweet white pussy. My big old dick is gonna stretch it open so much, you'll never be filled by a white dick again. Play with your pussy, bitch!" With shaking hands, Mrs. Pinchitt slid her fingers closer to her hairy cunt. I watched as her fingers rubbed the outside of her pussy lips. But she never put her fingers near her slit.

Harold grabbed her by the ankles and jerked her forward. Mrs. Pinchitt's arms flew up in the air and she cried out. "Shut up, bitch! When I tell you to do something, I mean do it!" Harold leaned down and sneered into her face. "If I have to, I'll use these nylons," he grabbed one of the straps of her garter belt and let it snap back against her skin, "and tie you to the bed. Is that what I'm gonna have to do?" Mrs. Pinchitt shook her head no so hard Harold winced. He held her legs up in the air and wide open as her fingers rubbed her slit. "Spread it open wide. I want to see all the way up that hole."

Mrs. Pinchitt pulled her pussy lips open wide and Harold licked his lips at the pink flesh in her cunt. "Rub those pussy lips and slide your fingers up in that cunt. I want it real wet when I put this black snake up your white hole." Mrs. Pinchitt's fingers rubbed her sensitive inner lips. And with Harold looking down at her, she slowly worked her finger into her cunt. Harold could see that her pussy was already wet, and with her fingers, it grew even wetter. "That's right, slut! Work those fingers in and out." Even through her fear, Mrs. Pinchitt's body began to betray her. A low moan escaped her tightly closed lips. Harold smiled as her fingers grew wetter and wetter.

"Now suck those fingers clean." Mrs. Pinchitt's eyes grew wide. Then she screwed her face up. "Ugh! That's nasty! I'm not gonna put my fingers in my mouth." Harold roared and grabbed her nylons. Ripping them down her thighs, he pulled them off her feet. Mrs. Pinchitt tried to crawl backwards on the bed. "Please! Please don't tie me up. I'll do it! I swear I'll do it!" with that, she stuck her wet fingers in her mouth and sucked on them loudly. Harold pulled her back to the edge of the bed. "Keep doing it! You're gonna suck my dick after I fuck you anyway. You might as well get used to the taste."

Mrs. Pinchitt felt like throwing up. But that would only enrage him even more. Harold got down on his knees and looked directly up into her cunt. Mrs. Pinchitt kept sliding her fingers in her cunt and sucking them. Suddenly, Harold slapped her hands away. Then, holding her thighs open, he bent his head and licked her slit. "Oh no! No, please! That's nasty!" But Harold kept licking her. And soon her whimpers and pleas of protest turned into whimpers of budding lust. Harold loved licking a wet pussy and he was sliding his tongue up and down her slit. When he found her clit, he sucked it in his mouth. "Ooooooo! Please! Oh please!" Mrs. Pinchitt moaned out loud. And even as she moaned, she pulled the lips of her pussy open even more.

Harold smiled as he tongue fucked her open slit. He lifted his head up and looked at her wiggling her ass on the bed. "Pull your nipples. Pinch them between your fingers." He bent his head back down but looked up along her stomach to her face. Mrs. Pinchitt's hands rubbed then pinched and pulled on her hard nipples. Harold devoted his attention to her cunt. When she started to hump her pussy up to his probing tongue, Harold stopped. "No! Please don't stop! It was feeling so good." Harold laughed as he stood up. He pulled her further down on the bed and grasped his hard dick. Then he directed it between her thighs. Mrs. Pinchitt's eyes grew wide.

Please! You're too big! You'll tear me open." Harold laughed even louder. "Bitch! If a kids head can come out a pussy, my big dick can go in it." With that, he pushed the head of his dick in her cunt. "Uhggg! Oh it's so big. It hurts!" Suddenly the head popped inside. "Ahh! Oh goodness!" Harold worked the head in deeper. Mrs. Pinchitt bit her lower lip as four fat inches pushed up into her hole. "Damn! You one tight white whore. But your pussy feels good. I'm gonna fuck you real good." Harold fucked her slow. But with each thrust he buried more of his massive dick up her cunt. Her moans rose in volume. And Mrs. Pinchitt was soon screaming for him to fuck her deeper.

"Work it deeper! Oh you black bastard, fuck me!" Harold shoved his dick in hard and deep. Mrs. Pinchitt screamed as his dick went deeper than any man she had ever had did. "Black bastard!" he pulled back and shoved in again. "Please! I didn't mean it!" Harold began to fuck her in earnest. But he made sure that he didn't go in deep enough to hurt her. Mrs. Pinchitt was soon humping her pussy up to meet his thrust. "More! Oh, please give me more? Fuck me! Please fuck me! It's so good! Oh! I'm gonna scum!" With those words, Harold pulled out. Mrs. Pinchitt screamed in frustration. "NOOO! Don't you dare fucking stop!"

Harold laughed as he pulled his dick free and stood up. Mrs. Pinchitt's cunt had produced thick, white crème. It clung to his dick and dripped off the tip. "Tell me you love it, slut! Say it!" Mrs. Pinchitt was pulling and pinching her nipples. The tips were red and hard. And she had pulled them till the nipples stood out from her tit. "Yes! I love it! Oh it's so big and went so far in my pussy. Please keep fucking me! Put it back in me. Please! I almost came." Harold pulled her up to a sitting position. "I told you to get used to the taste. Now suck it clean." Grabbing her hair again, Harold rubbed his dick across her lips. Pulling her hair, he shoved it in her mouth as she opened it.

SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,217 Followers
12