Elise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh Gordon,' I said, Fuck my arsehole!' And I stretched it in a broad gape to show him as he knelt behind me, brandishing his mighty weapon, engorged with the blood of his lust. With one great, tearing thrust, he was up my tender anus, driving me half-mad with desire as I drank in the pain and sheer pleasure of my advancing, roaring climax, like his own, built over the long evening of watching, even giving the lashings, of having my pussy lapped by the pretty Maria. Before he roared, stiffened and shot his copious load deep into my bowels, I had already almost blacked out with the sheer force of a crashing orgasm.

No sooner had he withdrawn, however, than he simply got up and walked out, without a word. I supposed he wanted to maintain a distance between himself and all the girls he was employing at the Abadía.

The next evening it was my turn to taste the kiss of the lash, and it was administered by none other than Astrid, so she spared me not at all, but I came with ecstatic violence as she went about her task, then allowed Maria to return my favours of the night before, soothing my poor back, whilst I attended to her pussy. Libby and Su-li were also whipped, while I was in my room, then, when I got back, Judith was being attached once more to the chains.

'But she was whipped yesterday,' I said.

'Not very well at all,' said Sir Gordon, 'So I should like to give her ten more tonight -- if that's alright with you?' This last was a sarcastic addition. I didn't reply.

Gordon himself took up a new instrument, a many-thonged flogger, and proceeded to belabour Judith , mainly about her tender buttocks and lower back, much more than ten times.

'There, she's nicely red now,' he said, then, as he released her, he went on, 'We'll move on to another phase of your training tomorrow evening, when we have some different types of pain to put you through. I wish you all a pleasant night, ladies.' With that, he walked out.

During the next morning, the only thing of note that happened was that Raquel, the pretty servant, came to see me as I was resting in my room.

'Miss Elise,' she said, 'May I speak with you?'

'Of course.'

'I have watched you being whipped, and the other girls, and...and, well, I am very fascinated. I wonder if.....if I could....?' Her voice trailed off.

'It hurts, you know.'

'But you are here because you wish to be here, no?'

'Well....yes.'

'Then will you speak to Sir Gordon for me -- please, Elise?'

'If you're sure that's what you'd like, I'll see what I can do,' I said, thinking, she really is very pretty, and imagining what she might look like naked, being punished cruelly.

At the first opportunity, later that morning, I spoke with Sir Gordon about her.

'Hmmm, interesting,' he said, 'but I'd have to find another maid. Maybe Nuria knows someone. Leave it with me.'

That evening we were all fitted with nipple clamps, which were then connected by chains and weighted. The pain was instant, but worse was to follow -- much worse -- we were made to lay back on rough wooden benches, one after the other, a girl grasping each ankle, forcing our legs wide apart, way back above our heads, while Greg wielded the awful flogger, striking with terrible accuracy at our pussies, until they were red-raw. We were then lined up, on our knees. Sir Gordon removed our butt-plugs, and replaced them with huge stainless steel hooks, attached to ropes extended from ceiling pulleys, which he then raised until we were all stretched to and beyond our limits of endurance.

'Just twenty minutes, ladies,' he said, but it felt like hours before our ordeal was over.

Next morning a sullen girl called Teresa appeared to take Raquel's place, and after lunch, I was charged with preparing Raquel like the rest of us, complete with stockings, garter-belt and cape, and the girls all fussed around with her hair and make-up. Libby even pierced her tongue and navel.. When we had finished, she really looked the part, I thought.

That evening, we were to take another whipping, to be administered by Sir Gordon himself, and for this one we were told to remove our stockings and garter belt as well as our capes. We went one at a time, Raquel carefully chosen to go last, Astrid first, and she was again suspended by her cuffs from the overhead chains.

This time Sir Gordon used a longer, snaky, bull-whip, of braided leather, and he stood back a fair way, then sent the lash whistling on its way. It was clear why he had wanted us naked, as he wanted to mark Astrid from ankles to shoulder-blades, and the length of the lash was such that it wrapped itself around her slender body, causing red lines to appear on the fronts of her thighs, her stomach and her breasts. Even the stoical Swede gasped with pain as the cruel thong bit into her pale flesh, and when he had finished, she

actually looked relieved.

It was Daphne's turn next, and I didn't think Sir Gordon was quite so harsh with her, but I was more than a little scared when it came to my moment. In the event, the sting of the lash was no worse than the wet leather I had been treated to in Sir Gordon's room so long ago, but the new sensation of having my legs whipped was a new kind of pain. By now, though, I had learned to put pain in a sort of compartment in my mind -- one inhabited by its permanent twin, pleasure.

There ws no going back to our rooms for succour that night -- we all had to watch each others' punishment, and I was more than anything concerned for Raquel, whom I felt sure had never been whipped in any way before.

She looked quite lovely naked -- hardly any breasts to speak of, even though I knew she was almost twenty, but prominent, excited nipples, a freshly-shaven mound, with a pretty, deep-cut slit, and the slenderest waist. Sir Gordon spared her not at all, and when he had finished, her body was striped beautifully, but she showed no sign of tears, and came to me proudly.

'Did I do well?' she asked.

'Oh yes, darling, you were magnificent. But did it give you pleasure?'

'I will have to........er......do something,' she stammered.

At that moment, Sir Gordon was dismissing us, and telling us that we had done very well and had two days off until our final trial, so I whispered to Raquel to come with me to my room.

Once there we made love gently, both coming to the sweetest of orgasms, tongues working magic on our wet cunts.

Two lazy days of reading and watching rubbishy television helped ease our sore bodies, ready for what we had been told was to be a harsh caning.

When the evening came around, we were taken again to the punishment room, where we were to take turns to be strapped tightly over a wooden 'horse' so that our buttocks were uppermost, still framed by our garter straps and stockings, which it was obviously deemed unnnecessary to remove.

Greg it was who was to administer the punishment, and this time it was Su-li who went first. She was made to kiss the thin bamboo cane, and told to count. She was to receive fifty strokes.

Starting softly, by the fifth stroke, Greg was taking a full swing, and poor Su-li was yelling with every vicious blow. His accuracy was good, and all the strokes fell betwen her stocking-tops and the tops of her buttocks. When he had finished, bright purple welts shone out from the Chinese girl's rear, and she was sobbing.

And so it went on. I was about fifth in line, and it hurt most terribly, the only consolation for me being that I knew that, when I recalled the punishment later, it would excite me, and I should cum again. Everybody, Raquel included, withstood the dreadful caning, knowing it marked the completion of our training for what was to come at the Abadía.

We all had a couple of weeks' leisure, which was just as well, bearing in mind the state of our buttocks, but Sir Gordon summoned us into the lounge at the end of this time, and said, 'I'm sure you all wonder if your "training" was simply for my gratification. Oh yes, I enjoyed it, of course, but it was all for a greater purpose, as I have explained to Elise.' All the others looked at me and I looked at the floor.

'From tomorrow,' he went on, 'some extremely well-heeled clients will be sending people to us. There will be, above all, girls who are to be trained as you have been trained, but there will also be men -- and women - who may wish to use you in ways you have learned to endure. They are all paying large sums of money for their pleasures -- look after them.'

I went to my bed, and thought back to the brutish violence of my ex-husband. How did it, really, differ from what I was willingly putting myself through here at the Abadía? Why, in a million ways, I thought. This was MY choice. I was in charge of my own destiny, and knew that I dominated whoever it was that was whipping me. The next morning, and many more, stretched before me, with promised pleasures I should dream of. A tentative knock on my door announced the arrival of my true love Judith, wearing only a silk slip.

What more could I wish for?

1...456789