Elise's Life of Service

Story Info
Submission and forced breedings.
6.1k words
3.65
145.1k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dyck
dyck
27 Followers

Elise was a beautiful young woman. Her flawless skin, green eyes, jet black hair and full lips made it difficult for an observer to look beyond this exotic combination to her beautifully formed body with its full breasts and tiny waist which widened out to generous hips and tapered down to long slim legs. It was as if the Gods had outdone themselves in this the most perfect of creations. As her mother often said, her body was made for bearing children but something this beautiful should be sacrificed back to the Gods. Mere mortals had no right to defile it.

They lived in a commune composed of twenty families whose whole lives were organized and directed by a leader so that the commune would thrive and grow in numbers. When the numbers became sufficiently large members were chosen to go and form another commune. These new communes were called Mission Fields and many young men were directed to go there and work under a new leader and it was considered a great honor for a family to have at least one daughter in the Mission Field.

No one knew much about the conditions in the Field. The men never returned and the few women who did return were sworn to an oath of silence but their very mystery seemed to make it an even more attractive alternative to an ordinary life. Somehow these women seemed to belong to another world, almost mystical in its quality, as they went about their silent daily lives in their long gray dresses.

Her parents had been actively pressuring Elise to dedicate her life to service in the Field ever since she had had her sixteenth birthday. Now two years later she believed she was ready to make her vows of total obedience and submission while relinquishing all power of self determination even though she would not be allowed to take any possessions with her and she would be separated from her family for the full initiation period of ten years. During that time no contact with her old life would be permitted. When that time had elapsed, if she wished it, she could be released from her vows and would be free to return and join the silent gray women.

The preparations for her dedication ceremony kept the family busy for months. There were grueling lessons for her and the two other inductees which were given by a Leader. These lessons were very general in nature and did not outline what would be their actual duties in the Field but they focussed mainly on the Group's beliefs on the life role that all women were intended to fill. The necessity for further expansion of the Group into outlying Sectors and how absolute obedience to the Group's rules were necessary to ensure the smooth running and expansion of the various Sectors of the Group was a constant theme.

Many vows and long dissertations on the importance of the Group and its Sectors and the need for women to dedicate their lives to the Mission Field were committed to memory. They were told that there was no higher calling and their rewards for dedicated service would be great. They would gain a peace and understanding of the world that surpass anything that they would get outside the Field.

At home, a complete outfit was made for the ceremony. The exact specifications for the clothing was given to them and each detail had to be followed exactly. A white wraparound dress and a heavy head covering which would completely cover her face was made of a thick cotton. This was to be held in place by having a white fabric belt tied around her neck. She would carry a book with a fine white leather cover and a bouquet of white roses. Her only underclothes - a pair of panties - were also made of white fabric. A new garment was given to them by the Leader which was to be used only for this occasion. It was a cincher which fitted extremely tightly around her waist causing her stomach and breasts to protrude out making her already beautiful body even more exquisite. It was really uncomfortable but she was directed that the ceremony could not proceed if she refused to wear it. It was to show that her body had reached the necessary degree of ripeness for her to make her vows. Anyway the Leader's lessons had shown her that any resistance was unbecoming for a young woman who aspired to service in the Mission Field so she held her breath while it was fastened around her waist and then she held onto the bed post while the laces were pulled so tightly that she began to swoon.

She was filled with anticipation on this, her special day - it was just like a wedding day - as she and the two other inductees each were guided down the aisle of the Meeting Place by their parents. The heavy face coverings made them totally blind but the aroma of the flowers and applause of the assembled group added to their feeling of certainty that this was the day for which they had been created.

Elise was the first to be offered. Her parents led her up to the offering place where the Leader stood ready to begin the ceremony of rebirth into her new life. This was the only part of her new life that her parents would have any knowledge of but they were staunch supporters of the Group and they firmly believed that their beautiful daughter was following the call of the Gods and was about to be reborn into a state of Grace. They each gave her a hug and left her alone. She felt sadness but was also infused with the joy of total commitment and the certainty that she had indeed made the right decision. It was to be the last contact she was to have with all things familiar until her ten year indenture period was completed and perhaps not even then, but her months of training had her in eager and total acceptance of whatever the unknown future would bring.

The building was filled with all the members of the Local Sector of the Group. Each man in the building held a short ceremonial whip with fingers of rawhide at the end and each women carried a vial of vinegar. The Leader had her recite the vows that she had learned during her months of lessons. Then she stood not knowing what lay ahead but with a great feeling of anticipation.

In absolute silence he removed her head covering. She kept her eyes cast down as he took the bouquet and book from her and placed them beside a pile of gray fabric. Next he unfastened her dress and removed it. She was left standing in front of all the Group's members with only her panties and tight waist cincher on. The Leader motioned for her to remove her panties. As if in a trance she did as directed and stood with only the waist cincher on - her firm beautiful breasts and and wide hips the epitome of ripeness and beauty.

As a final test of her commitment to total obedience and to show her acceptance of the fact that she, as a woman, knew her subservient status and to demonstrate her willingness to sacrifice herself to service in her new life, he told her to crawl around the place and prostrate herself before each man in the assembled group. Burning with shame and embarrassment she did as directed. Each member gave her a hard slap of the whip somewhere on her exposed flesh and then a woman would pour the vinegar on the welt which had just been created.

When she had completed this part of her ordeal her buttocks and shoulders were covered with welts some of which had broken the skin. The pain was intensified by the applications of vinegar but she did not utter even one groan in protest. The Leader seemed pleased with his handiwork. He then unfastened her final covering and she stood in nakedness before the group - her white skin crisscrossed with the red welts from the whip marks - to show that she was being reborn into her new life naked and without any earthly possessions just as a baby enters this life. And like a new baby, her rebirth had not been without pain.

After she recited the second part of her vows he gave her the white book and a gray blanket and to cover herself and directed her to go kneel beside him. He presented the clothes that she had worn to the ceremony to her parents as she would never be able to wear white again. He then performed the same ceremony with each of the other inductees. Then they were led out and loaded into a van to begin the journey to the Sectors where they would begin their lives of service.

Elise hoped that they would all be assigned to the same Sector but that was not to be. After five hours of driving, stopping only for bathroom breaks, the van was met by a contingent of gray clad men and she was put in their care. Her two friends remained in the van.

Clutching her book and trying to hold the blanket around herself she kept reciting the vows she had made hoping that it would give her courage. After another hour's travel they arrived at her assigned Sector. In the darkness she strained to see the place where she would serve for the next ten years. She pictured herself spending quiet days in meditation and working with the poor. It was going to be a life of great service.

"These are your quarters," she was told as a door was unlocked and she was guided inside. The men left and she tried to focus and make sense of the scene which unfolded before her.

"Oh, we are so thankful you have arrived." said one of the two young women in the room, "We have been hoping for help ever since One was banished as we have had to do her duties as well as our own and as you can see it is becoming very difficult for me as my time is drawing near. This woman, who was called Two, was leaning back on a sofa. Her legs were spread in an awkward position and she had a huge stomach. Her gray covering was parted in front and two children - one of about a year old and another who looked to be about two years were sucking on her breasts. The second woman, who was called Three, smiled at Elise and excused herself as she said that it was her shift at the Work Centre. A gray clad woman came and got the babies and Two waddled over to show Elise where the bathroom was and her part of the room. There were two gray dresses laid out on her bed.

"These were One's but now they are yours and from now on they will likely call you One. We cannot use our old names here as they are part of our old lives which no longer exist for us. All we are allowed to wear here are these gray wraparound dresses - we have no need of underclothes - and the dresses give quick and easy access to any part of our bodies - for nursing or other purposes."

She showed her to the vanity in the toilet section and pointed out a toothbrush and toothpaste and a large bottle of mouthwash along side a water glass,

"These are yours and after every shift in the Work Centre make sure to clean your teeth and gargle with this special mouth wash. It helps keep us healthy and often your throat will be sore especially when required to do a lot of swallowing."

Elise found a lot of this puzzling because she had never had problems with sore throats but instead of asking for more of an explanation she said, "I notice you are going to have a baby and you are nursing two children. Do you not find that hard?"

Two looked in surprise and then she pointed at Elise's white book and said, "Oh, I forget you have not yet had the opportunity to study this Sector's Rule Book. It's all outlined there. We are to give of our bodies freely for as long as children want to suck. We can never turn anyone away from using our bodies. And I know you see that I am soon going to have another baby. When you study the Rule Book you will learn that we are to submit to the men in the Sector at their pleasure. We are never to try and avoid having seed planted in our bodies and we are to obey them in all things. When I am close to delivery I find it painful but that is part of my service and I accept it with a willing heart. The men have been good during this past month in that they allow me to suck their penises rather than relieving themselves in my vagina which has become quite a torture. Since the other 'One' departed we have had to work twelve hour shifts but now we can revert back to eight hour shifts. That's eight hours to work and watch the children, eight hours to study and sleep and eight hours in the Work Centre. It works quite smoothly. Also there are two Zeros who help with cleaning and the child care. In fact, their main duty is service in the nursery. Zeros are those who entered the Mission Fields but were unable to breed or whose breeding periods have expired. Zero One was never able to get pregnant and Zero Two had ten babies very quickly but her body became so loose that the men no longer wanted to use her. When her ten year initiation period was up she could have gone back to her family but she asked to stay even though she would not be allowed to be a breeder, so she was assigned as a Zero.

There are twenty-five men in this Sector. Twenty-four work in the Work Centre and the twenty-fifth is the cook in the cookhouse. During our work shift we are to work for him as, naturally, he is our superior as are all the men here. It is also during our work shift with him that he uses our bodies if he wishes because he never works in the Work Centre and he is entitled to our services.

During our shift at the Work Centre we are there to be bred by the men and our duties are to do anything they ask of us in total humility as outlined in the Rule Book. It is there on the breeding bench that the majority of the breeding in the Sector takes place but if one of them, or all of them for that matter, wish to be serviced during our sleep or work shift we are to accommodate them without complaint or any sign of displeasure.

Our Sector has a Leader who monitors us very closely at all times and you, especially, during your breaking-in period. Do not disappoint him because his discipline is swift and sure. Your first shift in the Work Centre will likely be in about fifteen hours. Three has just started hers. Then it will be my shift. Three and I will likely have a light work load during these shifts because the men will be saving themselves for your breaking-in. It might help if you studied the Rule Book, the one with the white cover which you brought with you, in the meantime because we must follow protocol as outlined in the Book without any error. I tell you this in kindness because when I first came I made some serious mistakes by showing my pain, not humbling myself enough and, when sucking on their organs, I kept gagging and spitting - it all seemed so disgusting and unnatural. I needed to come to realize that this humbling was necessary for me to become totally subservient and open to my mission in life.

I was in great danger of being banished but instead Leader worked with me each day during the following week showing me how unworthy I was and how necessary it was for my spirit to be broken to the will of my superiors and teaching me the real meaning of my vows. I begged him to give me another chance because I truly wanted to be a good servant in the Mission Field. He gave me many practise lessons in how to suck on a penis and how to swallow it down my throat without gagging and then how to swallow the load that came from it. He said that it was the nectar of the Gods and I should feel blessed to have it go into my stomach. My remorse was so great that each time he gave me a lesson I thanked him and asked if he would give me further training. He conditioned me to be able to endure greater levels of pain by driving in and out of my vagina with great speed and pressure until I could stand no more and then he would keep me at that level all the while sternly forbidding me to make a sound or even a grimace. You have to remember that this was just the week following my deflowering so my body was still sore and bruised. Fortunately I was given another chance because no one wants the disgrace of banishment.

When a woman is banished she is an outcast and no regular Sector will receive her. She has to go through strict retraining in Sector X where she is the only woman in a Work Centre comprised of fifty men. She is on duty at all times and she must try and snatch a bit of food and rest between breedings. Her duration at that Sector ends only when she dies or is at her sixth month of pregnancy. Even then she is excused only till she gives birth and then she has to return until she gets pregnant again and is in her sixth month with that pregnancy. It is a very difficult time but is a consequence of broken vows and that is never tolerated. A couple of years ago we had a Zero assigned to us who had gone through that retraining and her training had been so effective that each time a man came near her she would lie down on her back with her dress raised and legs spread in the breeding position. It was sad to see because the men would never touch her. Finally they had to send her back to the Sector X where she could work as an extra when needed."

Elise began to tremble in fear and she opened her Rule Book and began to study. It was then she realized the enormity of the task ahead of her.

Soon it was time for her very first shift at the Work Centre to begin.

Two instructed her that she was to wrap the gray blanket that she had been given at her dedication around her freshly showered naked body and go over to Building A where the Leader would be waiting. Repeating her vows over and over to herself she went to the door and waited to be granted admittance. She was terrified because from her study of the Rule Book she knew that she was about to begin her life of service and obedience by sacrificing her virginity. She had never been allowed to associate with boys or men so she was a clean and pure sacrifice.

The door opened and Leader motioned her in. It was a quiet place with men working at the twenty-four computer stations around the walls. In the middle of the room was the breeding platform with a padded covering. Beside the platform was a toilet and vanity.

The Leader tied a cotton strap around her neck and removed her covering and then led her around to the men at their stations. As she approached each man she prostrated herself at his feet and pledged allegiance and obedience as it had been outlined in her Rule Book. As soon as that part of the ceremony was completed she was led to the bench and placed on her back. As the men circled around the bench the Leader parted her legs and removed his pants. He placed his erect penis at the entrance of her vagina and began to press. One struggled to keep her legs open and tried not to show her pain as he kept pressing, withdrawing and then pressing with ever greater force. Suddenly a bolt of searing pain shot through her body as he breached her maiden's barrier and his huge member was wholly inserted into her body. Involuntary groans escaped her lips as the pain kept building to greater levels of intensity and her body struggled to make room for this unexpected invader. Leader didn't seem to notice as he put all his weight behind each drive and pummeled her with brutal thrusts until his penis began to throb in convulsive jerks deep inside her. He collapsed on her and lay without moving for several minutes. Then he withdrew his bloody penis and smiled his approval.

With legs still opened as wide as before One lay waiting for direction. Leader told her to get down and suck the blood off his penis. One did so and as she sucked it started to stir and get larger. She was not directed to do otherwise so she continued to suck. The more she sucked the harder it became and she began to choke. She remembered the instructions from her Rules Book and tried to relax her throat muscle but she kept gagging. Leader was kind and he moved back a bit so that she just had to suck what her mouth could accommodate. Soon he started to jerk and he shot into her mouth. She continued to suck and swallowed.

He moved away from her and told her to lie on her back in the legs open position. The second man entered her and pummeled her with great force. Waves of pain washed over her but she held still and kept reciting her vows of submission in her head. The next five men took her in much the same manner and with each man she felt her pain grow greater. She wondered how she would ever be able to survive until the end of her shift but at half time Leader told her that her initiation to shift work was going well and that she had given fifteen men the opportunity to breed her and after her break she would have only ten more to go. She asked for permission to sit but when she tried to bring her legs together she was filled with pain. Leader saw her discomfort and took her by the knees and pressed her knees until her cramped legs came together. Her eyes filled with tears but she forced herself to thank him for his kindness. She was given a light lunch and milk to drink and was allowed to use the toilet and vanity.

dyck
dyck
27 Followers
12