Elizabeth, Happy at Last Ch. 01

Story Info
A father helps his daughter become a woman.
17.5k words
4.55
57.7k
67

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jsmangis
jsmangis
432 Followers

I begin my journey through life as an adult.

My name is Elizabeth Mary Madison, but very few people have ever called me Elizabeth other than my son Raymond, who only did so after he grew to be a man. I decided to write this story, the evening after Raymond and I returned from a Celebration of Life Ceremony at the community center and were preparing to scatter my father's ashes in the Pacific Ocean at the small private beach behind our home.

I grew up in the middle of Illinois, the only child of Charles and Olivia Madison, and Mother started calling me Libby when I was small. Because she was such a force to be reckoned with, no one ever corrected her. Mother, as I was told to call her as soon as I could talk, was a successful real estate saleswoman for Koch Realty, and Daddy was a hard-working Laborer and Cement Finisher, who always called me Baby or Sweetheart.

While Mother was always cold, aloof, and 'all business', Daddy was always kind and loving to me. When I hit puberty, he became very affectionate and much more attentive. I guess I should have known better, but because Mother treated me like I was an annoyance, I enjoyed being treated 'like a lady', as Daddy used to call it.

Growing up, my life seemed much like everyone else's that I knew until I graduated from Catholic grade school. I had a lot of friends at school and in our neighborhood, and we all played together after school, on weekends, and during the summer. This all changed when my mother noticed how much attention the boys were paying to me when she was a chaperone for the dance that was held after my 8th grade graduation, in the school gym.

Like most girls my age, my body had started to mature, but my boobs had developed much sooner and were larger than my girlfriends were. That night, when I was dancing with Bobby McFarland, I liked the way it felt when he rubbed his body against me and grabbed my butt. But when Mother saw him grabbing my boobs, she walked onto the dance floor, pulled him away from me and slapped his face. Then she dragged me out of the gym and drove us home.

When we got home, she took me into my bedroom and told me, "Good girls don't act like sluts," and told me to take off my dress. We sat on my bed, and Mother lectured me for hours, explaining the things to me she had 'omitted' from her sex talk six months before. She was very blunt and said that, "Boys cannot be trusted because they only want to make girls pregnant and ruin their lives." Then she explained the relationship between the penis and vagina to me and said that sex should only happen after marriage because girls who got pregnant before marriage would go to Hell!

Then she said, "I will not allow my daughter to become a slut, so from now on you will go to school at home. You will only be allowed to associate with people that I approve of and will not leave the house unless your father or I accompany you." Of course, my social life suffered after that, and what friends I was allowed to have were dull and as stiff as an ironing board.

For the next four years, I was taught at home by a succession of private teachers, Went to Mass every Sunday, and despite my seclusion (or perhaps because of it), I became a straight A student, scoring high enough on my college entrance exams to be admitted to a private ivy league women's only college.

My eighteenth birthday, May 22, 1998, fell on a Friday, so my parents were going to reward me by taking me out to a fancy restaurant for dinner to celebrate.

That morning, Mother and I left the house for a shopping trip, and I was bought all new clothes for that evening. Our first stop was a dress shop where she purchased beautiful new dress that showed some of my cleavage. Next, she took us to a fancy lingerie shop where she bought me a white lacy pushup brassier, that enhanced my 38DD's, lacy bikini panties, a garter belt and stockings to match. After that, we visited a shoe store and she bought me my first pair of high heels.

Finally, Mother took me to her beauty shop, where the beautician styled my hair and applied my makeup professionally. While we were driving home, I wondered, 'who is this woman, and what has she done to Mother'. Once home, she dressed me and squirted some of her best perfume, L'Air du Temps, on me in several places, behind my ears, on my wrists, and in the cleavage between my boobs. When we walked out of my bedroom, Daddy was waiting, wearing his best navy-blue suit. He told me how beautiful I was, and Mother agreed.

Then Mother went to her bedroom to get herself ready. When she returned, I thought she looked more beautiful than I had ever seen her in my life. Then she said something that made both Daddy and I very sad. She said she had received a call from her boss, Ralph Koch, saying she needed to accompany him on a business trip and had to leave right away. No sooner than she finished telling us, a horn honked in front of our house. She kissed me on the cheek, told me to be a good girl, and walked out the door where she got into the back of a black stretched Limousine.

As we watched the Limo pull away, Daddy said, "I'll take you out for your birthday Sweetheart, grabbed the keys of Mother's Seven series BMW, and drove us to the fanciest restaurant in town. I really enjoyed myself, because we both had Fillet Mignon and Petite Lobster Tails, drank Asti Spumante, and had Baked Alaska for dessert.

When we got home after dinner, I felt a little light-headed from the wine. Daddy sat me down on the living room couch, and said, "Sweetheart, since you are eighteen, that means that you are an adult now. Because you look like a grown-up woman, I want to make you feel like one too. He asked me to stand up and led me to my bedroom. When we got there, he took me in his arms and kissed me in a way I had never been kissed before. The kiss made me feel dizzy, and warm inside.

Then Daddy took off his coat, tie and shoes, and said, "Sweetheart, I am going to undress you now and give you the most important gift a father can give his daughter. I am going to make you a woman."

He went behind me and undid my dress. When It fell to the floor, he told me to step out of it. When I did, he hung it up in my closet. Then he took off his pants and shirt, and I saw a big bulge in the front of his boxers that looked like the one that Bobby was rubbing against me on the night of the graduation dance, only much larger.

He had me sit on my bed and took off my heels, stockings and garter belt. Then he asked me to stand, and when I did, he reached around me and unhooked my bra. When he took it off, I was very embarrassed because Daddy could now see my big boobies and I tried to cover them with my hands. Then Daddy squatted down and slid my panties over my hips and when they were at my feet, he told me to step out of them.

Daddy held my panties up to his nose, smelled them and said, "Sweetheart, your panties are soaking wet and they smell like Heaven." I dropped my hands and tried to cover my little Kitty that was covered with soft downy fuzz the same color as my red hair. When I felt the ooze coming out of Kitty, Daddy moved my hands and kissed her. When I looked up I could see myself in my dresser mirror. I saw that I was blushing beet red, the pink nipples on my boobies were big and hard, and my hands were holding Daddy's head between my legs.

Daddy stood, took off his boxers, and smiled. When he did, his penis sprung back and slapped against his tummy. I was scared because it was big, and it was getting bigger as he smiled and said, "Sweetheart, I know your mother has told you about sex. I don't know what she called this, but I call him my cock." Then he pulled me close to him, wrapped his arms around my body, and when I felt his hard cock pressing against me he started kissing sweetly. I calmed down because I felt warm and knew that I was safe in Daddy's arms.

He had me lie on the bed and gently caressed my boobies as he kissed me on my lips. This made me feel wonderful. Then Daddy started kissing me on my neck and worked his way down to my boobies, and when he sucked on my nipples, I got even more excited. When he moved down to my Kitty, he asked me, "Sweetheart, what do you call this?"

I said, "I call her my Kitty, Daddy." He smiled and started kissing her sweetly, and then he started to lick her. When he parted her lips and stuck his tongue inside, I started to shake, and when he sucked my little button into his mouth, I got so woozy that I passed out.

When I woke up, Daddy was holding and kissing me sweetly on my lips and eyes. Then he knelt between my legs. He bent down and kissed me and said, "Sweetheart, Daddy is going to make you a woman now. It will hurt a little bit for a short time, and then it will feel really good."

He asked me to spread my legs as wide as I could, then grabbed his cock, and aimed it at my virginal Kitty. Next, he pushed the head between Kitty's outer lips and wiggled it back and forth until he was part of the way inside of me.

I felt warm 'down there', and said, "Oh Daddy, that feels really good." He pushed in a little more and it started to hurt. When I told Daddy he was hurting me, he pushed in even farther. When he did that, I felt a sharp pain and screamed.

After he pushed in even more, the pain went away, and I felt Daddy's cock pushing against my insides. It felt like I was being stretched, but it felt wonderful, and I moaned.

Daddy kissed me then and said, "Sweetheart, you are no longer a little girl. Daddy has just made you a woman, just like Mother. Now I am going to make love to you and give you more pleasure than you have ever felt before."

He pulled back out until just the tip was in my no longer virginal vagina, and pushed slowly back in. I smiled and said, "That feels wonderful Daddy, keep doing that please."

He kissed me again and said, "Baby you feel so good to me. Your little Kitty is so much tighter than your mother's old worn out cunt. I want us to do this as often as you will let me. Your Mother almost never lets me fuck her anymore, because she and her rich boss have been doing each other behind my back for the last eight years. In fact, that's what she is doing tonight instead of spending your birthday with us. Will you let Daddy make your Kitty feel good with my cock?"

I wrapped my legs around Daddy, and said, "Daddy, you can do this with me as many times as you want. Your hard cock feels so good in Kitty. I want to do this with you every night." Daddy kept ramming his cock into me until I felt Kitty start to spasm and clamp down on Daddy.

Then I heard Daddy yell, "Oh Fuck Baby, I'm Cuming!" and when I felt him squirting inside of me, I felt my body start to shake and get warm. My vision got blurry, my ears started ringing, I got woozy, and passed out.

When I woke up, Daddy was laying on top of me, breathing hard, and when he saw my eyes open, he said, "Elizabeth, how do you feel?"

I kissed him and said, "I feel wonderful Daddy, can we do that again?"

He told me that we would in a little while, and when he raised up, I felt his cock slip out of me, but it wasn't hard anymore. When I looked between my legs, there was stuff coming out of my little Kitty that sort of looked like when I had my monthly, except it wasn't as dark red and it was mixed with some white stuff.

When I asked my Daddy what that stuff was, he told me, "That is my cum mixed with the blood that came from your Cherry, Baby."

Then my Daddy got down between my legs and started licking my Kitty and drinking up all the ooze that had leaked out of her. He kept doing that until it was almost all gone, and he made me feel woozy again.

Then Daddy had me to go into the bathroom with him. He filled our big clawfoot bathtub with warm water and bubble bath. He told me to get into the tub and got in with me. We washed each other, and when we got out, Daddy and I went back into the bedroom and changed the sheets on my bed.

Then Daddy climbed into the bed and asked me to join him. When I did, Daddy asked me, "Sweetheart, did you like what we just did?" When I said I did, he said, "OK, Sweetheart, I'm going to need a little help from you. I want you to take Daddy's cock in your mouth and suck on him till he gets hard again."

I did what Daddy asked and took his cock in my hands and started sucking on it. Daddy told me I was doing very good and gave me suggestions on how to do it better. At first, I was able to get all his soft cock in my mouth, but when it got harder, I started to choke on it.

Daddy kept encouraging me, and when I got him completely hard, he asked me to stop, and climb on top of him. Then he said, "Sweetheart, take my cock in your hands, hold it straight up and lower your Kitty down on him."

I did as he asked, and when his cock was sliding into me, it felt even better than before. When I stopped and was sitting on top of Daddy, and my Kitty felt fuller than it did before. Then Daddy told me to raise up and down on him. When I did that a few times, Daddy said, "That's it Sweetheart, fuck yourself on Daddy!"

I started doing what Daddy asked, and it felt so good that I kept doing it harder and faster than before. Before long I started shaking and Daddy said, "That's it Baby, Cum for Daddy!"

I got woozy, but this time I didn't pass out. I understood that the feeling I was having was called 'cumming' (something my sex-education tutor called an 'orgasm') and I was really starting to like 'cumming'.

After I came three times on my Daddy, he said, "Daddy's gonna cum now. I want you to suck on my cock and swallow my baby batter. After how good my daddy had made me feel, I did as he asked, and when his warm sperm shot into my mouth in several spurts, I swallowed it as fast as I could.

I didn't really taste it until it slowed down near the end. It tasted weird, a little salty but not too bitter. It felt a bit like yogurt, but warmer, and to this day a man's cum is one of my favorite things to eat.

I sucked on Daddy's cock until his sperm stopped coming out of him and it was completely soft. I curled up next to Daddy and pulled the covers over us. Just before he fell asleep, Daddy kissed me and said, "Baby, you are the best cocksucker in the world." Since that night, I have been told the same thing by every man I have been with.

Daddy and I spent all day Saturday and Sunday without wearing any clothes. We ate and talked about what we had been doing, and whenever Daddy's cock got hard, we would fuck wherever we were. We fucked on the kitchen table, on the living room couch, in the bathtub, and finally, in his and Mother's marriage bed.

We even fucked in the back seat of Mother's BMW while it was parked in the garage attached to the house. Sunday after dinner, Daddy said, "Sweetheart, even though your mother is fucking her boss, and almost never lets me fuck her anymore, we need to keep what we did together a secret, because I know she would not approve. What we are doing is called incest and is against the law in our state. If anyone ever found out what we did this weekend, they would arrest Daddy and put him in jail. Do you understand?"

I told him I would and made him promise to find a way for us to be together as often as we could. He agreed, and we fucked one more time in my bed that night, before he left around ten to go to the bedroom he shared with Mother.

Sometime around midnight, I heard Mother come home. She was a bit loud and kept bumping into things. I heard her talking to Daddy, and then I heard the noises of my parents fucking. I had been hearing those noises for years but never understood what they were until the weekend I had spent with Daddy. Listening to them made me horny (a word Daddy had taught me over the weekend), and I played with my nipples and Kitty as I listened to Daddy and Mother moan and groan. When I heard Mother yell, "Oh Fuck Yea!" I came myself.

Soon the house got quiet and I fell asleep with a satisfied smile on my face. The next morning, I woke up and put on a clean pair of flannel pajamas before I got up and ate breakfast with Daddy. He was fully dressed for work, and I said, "It sounds like you and Mother had fun last night."

He smiled and said quietly, "She was still drunk when she came home last night. She stripped naked and told me to fuck her because she was horny. I agreed because it had been a long time since she was that uninhibited. She even let me fuck her ass. By the way, your 'Kitty' it tighter than your mother's ass."

I almost spit out my coffee giggling, and then Daddy said, "She's probably going to be hung over, so give her a wide berth today." When Daddy finished his coffee, I kissed him goodbye, and after he left, I ate a bowl of cereal, and waited patiently for Mother awaken.

About two hours later, I heard noises coming from the far end of the house where my parents' bedroom was, so I made a fresh pot of coffee. The next noise I heard was the unmistakable sound of someone vomiting in the toilet, followed by flushing, and the sink water running. I opened the bottle of aspirin, took out three, filled a glass with water, and put them in front of the chair at the end of the kitchen table nearest the door.

When Mother staggered into the kitchen she was wearing only a robe, and as she sat down, I could see her large saggy boobs and her large, meaty, completely shaven Kitty. She saw the pills and took them with the water. When she was finally able to focus, she saw the cup of coffee I had placed in front of her and drank it. When she finally looked at me through blurry eyes, I said, "Mother, you don't look well. Why don't you go back to bed."

She nodded and made her way back to the bedroom. I didn't see her again until late afternoon when she reappeared fully dressed in her 'business attire'. I fixed her some toast and coffee, and as she ate, I answered the questions she asked me about my birthday dinner. I told her what we ate, and that Daddy had let me have a glass of Asti Spumante.

Mother raised her eyebrows and replied, "Well, I guess since you have been such an excellent student and a good girl, we can allow one small indiscretion considering this was a special occasion."

I bit my tongue and smiled, nodding before I replied in my sweetest voice, "Thank you Mother." Inside my brain was screaming, 'You stupid cuckolding bitch, Dad was taking my virginity and we were committing incest while you were cheating with your boss'. I told her I needed to use the bathroom and went down the hall to rinse the blood from my mouth with mouthwash from biting my tongue.

That Summer was one of the happiest of my life because every two weeks, Mother would take a 'business' trip with her boss that would start on Friday morning, and end with her returning Sunday evening looking somewhat disheveled and tired. Of course, during her absence, Daddy and I spent most of the time together in bed. We didn't wear any clothes until Sunday morning when we would dress and attend Church services like we did when Mother was home, so we appeared to be the pious family that everyone thought we were.

The first Sunday in August, when we came home from Mass, Mother was waiting for us and we could see that she was angry. When she saw the weekly Church Bulletin Daddy was holding, her demeanor changed like a switch had been turned on.

As I was preparing Sunday dinner for the three of us, Mother and Daddy had a long discussion about the Gospel and the Homily, and how they applied to our daily lives. You see, before Mother started taking her 'business' trips, Daddy never accompanied Mother and I to Mass. However, after my Eighteenth birthday weekend, Daddy started taking me to St. Bernard's every Sunday, and after my parents' Liturgical discussion that Sunday in August, Mother rescheduled her 'trips' to occur from Thursday to Saturday so that she could attend Mass with us.

jsmangis
jsmangis
432 Followers