Elizabeth Loved My Junk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are a great fuck, Nancy. After doing Beth, I should have known you would be good in the sack. No wonder you get chased by Alex. I declare the compatibility test a success!"

Her head full of sex images and tingles, Nancy succumbed to the seduction in moments, letting out a loud cry, "Fuck!"

The three of us collapsed, breathing hard, laughing and crying.

"That was evil, truly evil. I will never forgive you." Nancy was laughing and I pulled her close for a kiss. "Damn, I like my new mother-in-law."

Nancy seized Beth and applied torture everywhere she could. Amid the screams, she said, "This one was a virgin when I left town a week ago. Now she is molesting and seducing her own mother! What happened?"

"She's kinky. Would you believe, she has been stuffing her hand in my pants and making friends with my cock? She decided to try him out and now says she is addicted!"

Nancy's eyes were wide open, "Addicted?"

Beth was bouncing back and forth between her mother and me, knowing the whole business was supremely foolish, but loving the playfulness. I was hard again and gazing at Nancy's open legs and leaking sex. Asking permission with my eyes, I let the hard shaft slide into place, grabbing mom's rear and pressing down. Beth climbed on top and whispered peaceful things.

Nancy closed her eyes and smiled. "Taken by my daughter and son-in-law. A nasty threesome that feels so good. What are we going to tell Alex?"

I wondered if the answer was as obvious to the two women as it was to me. Beth was soon to have her second lover. A special second lover.

Nancy turned to look at me, eyes laughing. "Daughter, does your story about the friendly cock have room for a second one?"

Suddenly, mom was gone and the recently deflowered pussy was finding my cock. Taking a firm grip, she smiled down, "He says that in principle, another cock is fine. After all, they are made from most of the same DNA."

12