Elizabeth To Beth Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wouldn't like it and that's a fact. I certainly wouldn't forbid you or issue an ultimatum with conditions attached if that's what you mean. That is no way to start a marriage and we are getting married. If you really meant it, and I do not believe that you do, I would marry you regardless, my Lady." He then started taking my hair out of my braid.

"Richard!"

"Stand still and stop squirming, little Lady." He said in the same quiet and commanding tone that he used earlier... and I complied, thinking about the handcuffs. Richard finished by smoothing my long hair, wavy from the braid over my shoulders and back with his strong-callused hands and I wanted to go down on him, right here in the kitchen. He then put his hands on my shoulders and gently turned me to face him, burying his hands in my long hair. My hair that I grew long for my future husband, the man who loved me and respected me, and now the man who forbid me to cut my hair without permission.

"You knew about the snowstorm didn't you?" I asked, as he continued playing with my hair.

"I was listening to the radio while you were making yourself taste delicious." He made a ponytail with my hair and then twisted it into a bun, holding it in place with his hand so that he could kiss my neck and nibble on my ears. "Would you please fix your hair in a bun before you shave me?" He asked letting go and allowing the bun drop into a sort of loose ponytail down my back. He then arranged my unbound hair over my shoulders, back and breasts. "Yes, waist length will be perfect for your hair, my lady. It shall be your crowning glory and a delight to my eyes."

"And a delight to your hands, lover." I was thinking, as he was arranging my tresses, and I so enjoy having my hair touched and fussed over, particularly when he washes and braids it for me, such a simple, yet intimate pleasure. Richard took my hand and we went upstairs to the bathroom to make him taste delicious.

After we entered the bathroom we undressed and I gave him my hairbrush and asked him to brush my hair. My Sweetheart smiled and took the brush from me, and then he brushed my hair with a practiced hand, not tugging or pulling, and he patiently unraveled one small snarl expertly with his fingers.... it felt so good to have my hair brushed; make that erotic and intimate pleasure, watching him in the vanity mirror, brushing my hair.

"You have done this before haven't you?" He just smiled. "Then no doubt you know how to put it up in a bun as well. "When Linda made the comment about you working for her, she said it tongue in cheek."

"I thought you would never ask, Beth, wait a sec.

Richard went into our bedroom and returned with a medium padded mailing envelope that he removed from his bottom dresser drawer. He removed six packages of hairpins, each package containing 30 hairpins that were different from the ones I use. Because my hair is so thick and heavy, I have always used a traditional large black steel hairpins that here flat. These were just as long but wider and molded round in a brown tortoise shell plastic that would blend with my natural hair color. Apparently I wasn't the only one interested in accessorizing my significant other.

Richard explained, "I'm sure that you will find that these hairpins will not only be gentler on your hair, you will also find that they hold better because of their shape and the color will blend in to be hardly noticeable." Richard twisted my hair up as before making a neat and tidy bun, tucking the ends underneath and pinning it in place with just eight hairpins. I generally use a dozen or more, plus an elastic hair tie to hold my ponytail and bun in place.

"May I ask you a question?"

"Of course Beth, that is what I your soon to be husband is for."

"Why didn't you use the elastic hair tie?"

"For now you don't need it, your bun is temporary, although I recommend that you use one at work and especially when your hair gets longer. I'm going to take a quick shower and then we can get started. Check out the envelope. There are other surprises for you inside."

While he was showering I removed my presents, two large and one-purse size natural bristle hairbrushes with stained and polished wood handles. I always wanted a quality natural bristle hairbrush but could not justify the price, now I had three of them. They were obviously expensive and they were very well made.... what thoughtful and intimate gifts.... I wondered when he bought them for me and I would certainly use them from now on and nothing else would do.... I would let him spoil me. When he got out of the tub, I just about jumped into his arms and I showered him with hugs and kisses. What a marvelous two days this had been and the best was yet to come...