Elizabeth's Story Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel my arousal building quickly as I matched Gary's upward arches by plunging myself down on this huge penis that was buried deep inside me. I sat straight up, forcing the head against my front internal wall. I tried to gauge how deep he was inside of me, and came to the conclusion that he was inside my womb.

"Gary, do you know how far inside me you are?" I asked pointing just below my navel. "I think the head of your penis is right her, you are all the way up here inside me. God, you feel good."

I continued to ride him, to fuck him as my excitement grew and grew.

"Oh God, Gary...you feel so good...damn, you are going to get me again!...oh, fuck me, baby, fuck me...you're going to make me cum again. " I hissed as yet another orgasm rapidly approached.

Gary continued to meet my downward plunges with violent arches of his hips, slapping his balls against my ass, pounding himself as deep as he could into my womb. I started to cum on his cock.

"Oh, God, I'm cumming...Gary, harder..." I begged at I shuttered and quaked as I humped, impaled as I was on his large cock.

In the middle of my orgasm, Gary flipped me over on my back, and assumed the top position. He began pounding me with a vigor and violence that I cannot describe. With my legs wrapped around his torso, Gary was pulling out and plunging into me, actually pounding my pussy into the mattress. And each violent thrust sent me over the edge again and again and again. I was having one continuous orgasm as Gary prepared for his own climax.

After only 30 to 45 seconds of this brutal pounding of my pussy by Gary's rigid cock, Gary stiffened, buried himself deep inside of me, and began to spasm. The look on his face was a combination of intense anguish and pleasure.

He grunted as he pushed hard into me. I could feel his cock pulsing inside of me, and I knew, my brother was ejaculating deep in my uterus. I felt spasm after spasm of his cock, and I knew he was filling his sister's vagina with ropes and ropes of his warm, sticky semen. His sperm were now inside of me, searching for an ovum that I sincerely hoped would not be there.

I lay there, my legs around my brother, accepting his ejaculate inside my core. I enjoyed knowing that a very intimate part of my brother was erupting inside of me as I held him in place with my heels on his ass. I felt my vagina spasm, milking his cock for every drop of his sperm. I wanted it all inside of me.

I was officially 'no longer a virgin'. I would never again have the ability to give my virginity to someone. Gary took it, and I gave it to him willingly.

After erupting inside of me for several seconds, Gary relaxed on top of me. And I kept my heels on his ass, holding him in place. I did not want him to withdraw too quickly.

"Kiss me." I demanded.

And he leaned forward and did just that. As we were necking, I clenched my vagina around his cock, which pulsed in response. I clenched around him several more times, milking his erection; each time his penis throbbed and pulsed in response.

The post-coital cuddling and necking was almost as pleasurable for me as the powerful orgasm that preceded it.

"Well you did it. You popped your sister's cherry." I smiled up at him.

"Yeah, I guess I did." I smiled in return.

"You left me a little present in there too, didn't you?" I clenched my pussy around him one more time playfully.

"It felt like I was leaving more than a little present. I don't think I have ever cum that much. I think I pumped you pretty full," Gary said with pride.

"I imagine you did at that." I said appreciatively.

I liked the thought of a sea of my brother's sperm swimming inside of me. I do not know why I liked it, but I did.

We lay there for several more minutes as Gary grew less rigid inside of me. He eventually disengaged form me, leaving me feeling open and empty. My pussy spasmed involuntarily at the sudden emptiness it felt, as though it was trying to find something to grasp. It seemed to miss Gary's penis immediately.

As soon as he withdrew, Gary, placed his hands on my knees to hold them apart as he inspected my dilated vagina for a moment. I could feel it continue to experience a series of minor spasms, and I could feel his semen leaking out of me under his gaze. I felt so wicked and exposed as Gary watched my vagina try to return to its normal shape and as he watched his sperm slowly seep out of his sister's pussy.

"Whatcha looking at?" I asked. I was both embarrassed and excited being this exposed to my brother at this moment.

"Your beautiful vagina and my sperm," he answered with pride.

"You like knowing your sperm is in your sister, don't you?" I asked.

He nodded and smiled.

He laid down next to me, and I fell asleep with my head on his chest. I awoke around midnight, and he had quietly slipped away to his own room while I slept. I reached down and touched myself, and found a considerable amount of spent semen still inside me. I brought a small sampling to my nose on my finger tips, and smelled the scent of my brother as I lay there contemplating what we had done. I liked Gary's scent, a lot.

And truthfully, though I knew it was wrong, I was enjoying the memory of our intimacy...

For the next several months, Gary made love to me nightly. Some weekend mornings he would return to my room early and fuck his naughty sister again. He even wanted me when I was on my period.

That fall, I left for college, and our encounters became less and less frequent. We still made love over Christmas break and spring break, but by the following summer, we were both in relationships with other people and our intimacy stopped.

About two years after these events, Mom decided it was time to climb out of her alcoholic hole and joined AA. She subsequently met a decent guy who works as a computer programmer. Her life is good. And she has no idea of the intimacy Gary and I shared during her 'grieving period'.

All in all, we all seemed to slowly return to normal in the years following my father's death.

Now, I sit here, a full decade later recalling the events that led to me giving my virginity to my brother, and the memory arouses me. It has been nearly 10 years since Gary and I last made love. I wish he was here with me tonight, making love to me with all the love and passion he showed me when we were kids.

And Gary, if by some freak of chance, you read this note and recognize yourself in this story, know that I love you, I cherish the memory of what we once shared, and I would never refuse you a return visit to my bed. The end.

12