Ella the Cat Burglar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In addition to frequent occasions of hopping the fence to visit the Murphys, Ella found that her new abilities enabled her to easily scale trees and even walls.

"I bet even Lara Croft couldn't do that," she told Sally when describing one of her adventures.

Her experiences with the Murphys, including adventures at school and parties with Sally, taught her that she was hungry to watch others and learn more about what kinks pleased people, that she might want to try herself.

That curiosity led to Ella becoming a literal cat burglar. It wasn't out of love of cats, though she was expressing her true feelings when she told Daddy that people shouldn't let their cats out at night. The little critters had an annoying habit of making noises when she dropped unexpectedly into strange yards. Discretely, she acquired some traps which she baited with catnip. When the furballs got locked in, she drove them to the outskirts of town or dropped them off at the nearest animal shelter.

Technically, Ella knew, burglary required breaking into buildings, not absconding with stray cats, so she decided she must be even more daring. Soon she wasn't just peeping through windows. She would pick houses where a window was ajar, and climb inside. She never took anything of value, just a small token to justify calling herself a burglar. If there was an inside cat, she liked to feed them.

Hermoine Miller had been a bit different. Ella had stepped on that feline. As a result, she had to quickly exit the Miller home, taking Hermoine with her. At first, she thought the cat might be crushed dead, and had started to scoop out a burial spot in the nearby playground when Hermoine had risen up, shaken herself, hissed at Ella and run off. Ella was left wishing she had grabbed Hermoine's rhinestone studded collar as a trophy but decided that since her trip that night was a dud, a trophy was not really warranted anyhow. Ella started to carry a baggie of cat treats soaked in a sleeping aid medicine after that experience, all the better to locate and neutralize indoor felines.

Ella's hilarious misadventures, though rare, made her fear a certain bumbling French detective a lot more than Miss Marple. She sometimes thought she belonged in one of his movies rather than Tomb Raider.

The best part of these adventures though, was when Ella got the opportunity to watch people having sex- Ella always thought if it as "fucking", despite the amazing variety of activities and positions she observed. She loved having fresh stories to share with her new best friend Sally Murphy, and would often recreate the tableau with Sally, or whichever Murphys were available, for despite Ella's wanton sluttiness, sex with her neighbours was still her favourite fucking.

About a year ago the watching was no longer enough to satisfy Ella. She added another sort of theft to her repertoire- stealing virginity.

Her town was proud to be home to a seminary, and one dark and stormy night, it started to rain when Ella's travels had taken her to the walls of that residence. To avoid getting drenched, Ella decided to visit the divinity students. She had never fucked the people who she visited- he always tried to avoid waking people up, so as not to get arrested. Soon after she slid through the pantry window, however, Ella knew that this night would be different.

Ella took the few steps from the pantry through the tiny communal kitchen into the common room. She was by this point well practised in moving silently. The room was lit by a big screen tv on the far wall, playing with the sound muted. The scene on the screen would have shocked Ella if she was still capable of being shocked- after all, by now she had watched dozens, if not hundreds, of people masturbating or fucking, in all sorts of situations and combinations, including the most taboo of incest. Of course, after being initiated by the Murphys, incest between consenting adults just seemed like a logical idea to Ella. Why not have family fun with the people you love the most?

What was playing, though Ella did not recognize it at the time, was an old porno called Taboo. Specifically, it was the scene where Mom and son fuck. Ella stood quietly and watched for a half minute, her fingers brushing her already stiff nipples, when she was startled out of her reverie by the sound of moaning coming from a couch that was positioned so its back was to her, all the better to watch the tv.

Ella realized that there was someone laying on the couch, out of her sight, which made sense since the tv likely had somebody watching it. She started to slowly creep toward the door, one eye watching both the tv and the couch. She soon spotted a head topped by curly carrot red hair resting on the arm of the couch, the face turned toward the screen. Ella had a thing for red hair ever since Mr. Murphy had deflowered her. Another step and she saw the arm moving back and forth in an unmistakable motion- Ella by now had watched many men jerking off. This time, the hand grasped the fattest cock Ella had seen to that point in her young but adventuresome life.

Without really thinking about what she was doing, Ella no longer was creeping out of the room. Instead, she took a tentative step toward the couch. The young man never so much as glanced in her direction. His attention was riveted on what he was enjoying, until Ella fell to her knees beside him, partially blocking his view.

He gasped.

Ella shoved the head covering up so that her face was exposed. She raised a finger to her lips in the universal sign to be silent. Her eyes stared at the cock in his hand. It was just average length, barely long enough for his fingers to slide along the shaft, but the girth was stunning. The slit was starting to gape open, suggesting that the young man's orgasm was near. Ella wondered how it tasted, how it felt, and decided, for the first time in her trespasses, to find out. She knew that all the seminarians were at least eighteen, so it was perfectly legal- or at least the sex would be- Ella being a cat burglar was very illegal. But only if she was caught.

The redhead's eyes finally were diverted from the scene as he looked at Ella. In her typical cat burglar outfit of skin tight turtleneck, leggings and balaclava, her body was well clothed, but she wore no bra under the thin stretchy top, and her headlights were most definitely on. He looked frightened.

"Is that all for me?" Ella asked the seminarian.

All that he could do was nod in response.

Ella gently took his hand from around his cock and guided it to her tit. She held it there, as he remained frozen.

"Don't be frightened, I won't hurt you. Unless you want me to," she giggled.

He nodded in response.

Ella's other hand slowly rubbed his skin, starting with the thighs, the back of the hand softly caressing his flesh. Gradually, fingertips teased his scrotum.

"Have you ever done this before- been with a woman, I mean?"

He shook his head 'no'.

Having had a ginger deflower her, it seemed fitting to Ella that she return the favour to this young man.

Ella cupped his balls in her palm while using the hand holding his to encourage him to knead her flesh. She rolled his testicles as best she could, given how tightly they were drawn up against his groin. Ella knew that he would not last long, so she started to work more quickly. She took his hand away from her breast, causing him to pout, which Ella thought was really cute. The frown turned to a smile though as she slid his arm up under her top and moved his hand up to cup her tit. His fingers immediately squeezed her nipple.

"Ouch, too hard," she exclaimed. "Be gentle."

He complied, rolling the nub between his digits, having no doubt seem similar moves in porn movies. His smile widened as Ella gave his pulsating cock two firm pumps from root to rim and back down, encircling his girth tightly at the base, like she had done with Mr. Murphy and many times since.

"I've never had a virgin yet," Ella said as she lowered her head.

A shiny droplet of semen was peeping out of his slit. Ella lapped it up with her tongue, loving the sweetness. Since swallowing Mr. Murphy's offering, Ella had confirmed that all men had their distinctive flavour. The few that she had sucked twice or more, like Mr. Murphy, had also taught her that each man's own flavour changed. A bit of research taught her the role of diet in that effect, and Ella had coached select classmates in what to eat and what to avoid to make their spunk pleasing to her, their wives, girlfriends or other lovers.

Ella teased the tip of the cock with her teeth, glancing up and smiling at her new lover. His eyes were closed, but he was grinning. Ella took this as permission to continue, so she nibbled her way around and down his shaft, then licked all around and up again, taking care to roll her tongue right round the rim under his helmet. She giggled when his slit yawned open in apparent appreciation of her efforts.

Without further delay, Ella lowered her lips around his bulbous cock head, not pausing until she took his length deep into her throat. This required much effort on her part, as she confirmed by how much her mouth had to stretch that this was the fattest fucktoy she had ever encountered.

Her head bobbed up and down. The seminarian started to get the gist of what was intended, moving his hand himself to explore Ella's other tit, and then gliding it down her toned belly, curling the fingers into the waist of her leggings. His movements paused there.

"Yes, please, touch my pussy," Ella moaned, coming up for air. She selected her term for her vagina with care. Normally, men liked it when she talked dirty and the vulgarity of calling it a 'cunt' was a turn on for many, but she sensed that this inexperienced partner would find that too crude.

Having received permission, he wasted no time travelling to the target, which he discovered was already slippery and spread open, ready to accept his entry. Porn had given him an idea what was expected of him, so he slid stiff digits along the slash, and then stiffened his fingers, thrusting into the gap. Ella guided him then so that he knew to thumb her clit. She was so excited that she could no longer continue the blowjob, her head thrown back, her back arched as he brought her to the brink of orgasm.

Luckily, Ella was still aware enough that she noticed his meat throbbing more urgently in her fist. She leaned forward again, lowering her head and positioning her lips around his cock head. As he experimented, giving her great joy by twirling her clit between two fingers, Ella released her makeshift meaty cock-ring, allowing great gobs of goo to explode up his shaft, blasting against the back of her throat. She closed her lips around the rim just in time so that none of his seed dribbled out the corners of her mouth. A couple of gulps and his splodge warmed her stomach.

Ella had not climaxed yet, and he was technically still a virgin.

Although she knew that the longer she lingered the greater the risk, Ella was determined to change both those situations. Besides, the occasional flash of lightening confirmed that leaving would expose Ella to the downpour.

One glance confirmed that with all the benefit of youth, his cock was still rock hard, twitching in anticipation. Swiftly, she stood, forcing him to reluctantly withdraw his fingers from her leggings. She released his penis and slid the leggings down, freeing one ankle, leaving the fabric around the other so when finished she would not have to fumble to find them. She shoved her top up under her armpits so that he could admire and hopefully access her tits.

She guided him to a seated position, faced him, and placed a knee on either side of him on the couch. She lowered herself down onto his erection, giggling as he leaned his head forward so he could lick her tits. Having come once, he did not orgasm immediately. Ella alternated between bouncing and pushing deeper into his lap, then twisting her hips around his shaft. When he bit a nipple, she gasped. The pain sent a familiar burst of pleasure racing through her body.

"Virgin no more," she laughed as she again bounced in his lap, careful not to cause his teeth to tug too hard on her nub.

"Bu..bu..but... what about protection?" he spoke for the first time. Ella had broken her condom rule in her excitement. She blushed but quickly recovered.

"No fear. I went on the pill ages ago, and get checked weekly. I know you must be clean."

She placed her palm behind his head and guided his mouth to her other nipple. Ella was able to ride him hard long enough that they shared simultaneous spasms of climax. His load was not as large or urgent the second time around, but it was warm and gooey, painting Ella's womb with that familiar fullness. Her orgasm came in waves, first a series of arpeggios ascending and descending, and then ascending again, followed by a crescendo of joy, and finally decreasing to a pleasant pulsating beat.

Ella felt his cock finally shrink inside her. She left it there until her body calmed entirely.

"How was that?"

"God truly is great," he smiled at her, faces close enough that she could feel his breath. She kissed him, which is something she seldom did when she fucked strangers, but there was a sweetness to him that she found appealing.

"You are indeed a gift from God," he continued. "My prayers have been answered."

"I'm happy for you, but I need to get going before the rain starts up again. First I need a gift from you, a souvenir of my visit," Ella said as she stood, tugging her clothing back into place.

"A bible?" he suggested, standing up, stepping over to a box against the wall. He pulled out a miniature pocket sized edition of the holy book. "We give these out as gifts to visitors, and since you are a visitor who brought me a special gift, it is only fair that you should have one too."

"Perfect," Ella agreed, accepting the gift. She figured that if Daddy found it, he would be pleased that she was exploring religion.

Just as quickly as she had entered the room, Ella exited, dancing with freshly fucked grace in her step, almost leaping out the window, shimmying down the wall, and rushed off home. Daddy was still asleep, so she snuck in and snuggled under her covers, enjoying the feeling of the seminary semen snug within her snatch. Sleep came deeply. She dreamed of snuggling with someone else, and awoke with a start when she recognized it as her dad.

In the morning she stayed in bed until after she heard Daddy leave for work, then showered and went on with her day. She skipped school and found a stranger to fuck, hoping to clear her mind of her incestuous thoughts, but they crept back in. She fucked the aging caretaker at the community center, again without relief- that made it worse. Finally, she seduced the young stay at home mom who had just moved in across the street, hoping the variety would improve her torment. That was fun for both, and they agreed to do it again, but Ella still felt dismay. She knew that she was doing things that Lara Croft never dreamed of, but it still wasn't enough.

She turned to the miniature Bible hoping for solace, skipping the parts about sex being bad, or slutty women being turned to pillars of salt. But soon she said to herself, 'What sort of burglar gets gifts, instead of taking things? And I didn't even steal his virginity- he gave it to me willingly."

This continued for some time. Ella still went out on her night prowls, and regularly fucked various Murphys alone or in combos, but nothing helped her tame her illicit urges. She began to feel that she needed to be bolder, to find fresh risks- and stealing a tiger from the zoo might be a bit too bold, at least just yet. The neighbourhood cats disappeared more frequently as Ella struggled with her emotions.

One frosty fall evening just about a month before Ella's Dad noticed the Missing Cat posters, Ella had a unique opportunity to learn more about the strange relationship between pain and pleasure. She had dipped a toe in those waters with the Murphys- the Mrs. in particular liked to be a mistress, but it always had a hint of playacting. Ella craved something more real.

That night, her travels took her further afield than normal, to a mansion isolated by acres of well tended property. Normally, the inevitability of security systems would send her looking elsewhere, but that night, Ella had a need and was anxious to scratch it. There was a dim light in an upper window, but instead of frightening her, she took this as an invitation.

Ella took her time, circling the building, looking for security camera but seeing none. There was no sign of anybody up- just that single light teasing her.

'Well, I want to be bolder,' she told herself, 'and this is my boldest adventure yet."

She chuckled, hoping that there might be a reward for her bravery, like the chance for fresh sexual fun. She had not fucked anybody during her break-ins since the seminary. She would be pleased to deflower another virgin if that was where the light led, but having done that once, she hoped that she might find something totally different, She had a bit of a problem imagining what though- she had already tried anal sex the week before. Mr. Murphy had been thrilled to take her last virgin hole, and Sally had arm wrestled her mom for the first taste of the goo oozing out of Ella's ass. Sally had left some for Mrs. Murphy of course, since Mr. Murphy's deposit was copious. Just thinking of that feeling added to Ella's horniness and she really hoped to get lucky inside the mansion.

'Maybe if no one is there, or everybody is sleeping, I'll still jill myself off,' she decided, though that would hardly be a first. The thought did bring a smile to her face, and she proceeded to shimmy up the drain spout.

As she reached the second storey, Ella paused, leaning across to the window where the light was glowing, being very careful to only expose one corner of her face, sufficient to peer inside. A small lamp on a night table illuminated the room, which was a bedroom.

An old-fashioned four poster bed faced the window. A naked woman was tied up on the bed, arms and legs stretched out to the posts. She was blindfolded, with her rear facing up, elevated by a pillow shoved under her loins.

'Well, that's certainly something completely different,' Ella thought.

There was a custom steel butt plug with a crystal base sticking out of the woman's ass. There was something about the crystal that made Ella have to have it- the way it caught the light, almost like a diamond.

'That looks like some sort of alien technology," Ella giggled to herself. 'this should be fun if we don't end up falling into a black hole.'

Ella looked around the room. No one else was in it, but the door was open, so there was a risk someone might enter at any moment. There was always the chance the woman was alone, left trussed up like that, but it was not likely.

'This is a very bad idea,' a little voice in Ella's brain sounded a lot like Daddy. Ella told it to shut up, this was the sort of bold risk she needed to take to validated herself.

Unable to resist, Ella slid a foot over to the window ledge. She confirmed that the window was closed. If it was locked, Ella would face a decision whether to risk cutting it- she carried a glass cutter, but had never actually used it.

'This is REALLY a VERY bad idea,' the Daddy voice echoed inside her mind.

"Shut up Daddy," Ella muttered out loud.

As she brought her second foot onto the ledge, Ella realized how much she wished that she could boast to Daddy about her talents, or better yet, show him. She quickly also knew that this must include her sexual talents, but, in spite of the example set by the Murphys, it was still just too taboo.