Ella's House of The Way Forward Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I am so glad he has chosen to show his dissent, I do so love it when they show their arrogance in the face of the inevitable. I shall thoroughly enjoy breaking his spirit completely, it will be my pleasure to see him thrashed to total submission.'  These were the last words Minter heard as he was laid face down in the box, the words ensured his cock remained rigid be!ow him as the lid was slammed shut.  As he writhed his cock rubbed furiously against the padding in the base of the box, stimulating him to near orgasm as he tested his tight bonds and grunted through the gag; he now knew his fate was as sealed as the coffin he was in. His anus tingled with fear and he felt a growing resignation as the women lifted the box, taking it through a double door and sliding it onto the top of several other boxes on a cart, the strange comfort of the bondage made him know he would spend in submission during the journey. 

He glanced through a lace panel and saw Hope ascend an awaiting cab; his perverse mind made his balls tingle with erotic anticipation at the thought of her promise, he would be broken by her, and as he watched the shapely form of the sternly confident redhead climb into the transport his cock pulsed in trepidation, yet yearning to know her domination.

Gray had been led out into the courtyard and boasted a full erection as he took in the eagerness of the women, his cock twitching in desperate need of masturbation on viewing the splendour that was Faith Davenport in black riding gear; the haughty woman's full breasts expressing her supreme femininity as they jutted in the tight black jacket, cracking the horsewhip as she mounted the cart; he had always bent to the dominance of women and envied the position of the man in the box, not so naturally submissive, his passage to the realisation of feminine superiority would be a sweet experience. Gray knew the hooded male who would no doubt be displayed by his 'widow' when Hope had completed her satisfying task would be a shell of the proud male he had seen, cowering and totally obedient to any member of the superior sex.

Minter jerked in the box as it began to trundle, he saw one of the maids smile wickedly in his direction, waving the trousers he had been wearing when captured in flagrante delecto with the maid who had lured the submissive streak from him, she stuffed them into a bag; he assumed they would be taken to his destination.  He would learn the cruel truth in a couple of days.  He left Bodicea House with Ella and the maids smiling with satisfaction and could not help but notice Gray kneeling in obedience and leashed by the youthful redhead; he now knew just what level he would be reduced to.

Ella looked down at Gray and was very pleased to see that the spectacle had left him in a healthy state of submissive excitement.  She grinned at Mrs Minter and Hattie who was also thrilled by the way Minter had been dominated.

'Would the two of you like to see the level of control and humiliating debasement the late Mr Minter will be reduced to?'  The two nodded eagerly and looked down at Gray.

'You may masturbate for the ladies now Gray; I want them to see how readily you disgrace yourself.'  They laughed as Gray made no hesitation in stroking his cock at Hattie's feet; both were enthralled, Mrs Minter had certainly never seen a male abuse himself, and though Hattie had seen the comforters at the shop do so for older women, she had never had the joy of one humiliating himself just for her.  As he began to moan, Ella increased his enjoyment.

'Of course, Mrs Minter and I will have the pleasure of seeing Hattie cane you for your rudeness.'   Both women gasped as he looked up to the spiteful redhead and shot his meagre offering of cream in honour of the dominatrix-to-be for a second time; he would relish being humiliated by the youthful woman before his Mistress and another. Though he had shot his mess shortly before, his ecstasy was not reduced by any measure as he spent liberally and thought of her prowess with the cane.

Minter was treated to a similar level of ecstasy in a way he could never have dreamed, as Faith drove the cart through some of the more upmarket areas on the way to Arachne house; Gray wriggled and squirmed in his confinement as he watched the passing of society people in their expensive regalia, something he knew he would never be part of again. Faith ensured they turned and looked by liberal use of the whip, the sound of which ensured Minter spent his seed deliriously, knowing he would soon know more than its sound.

Later on in the dank darkness above the river Thames, a girl ran down from the looming span of Waterloo Bridge toward a policeman.

'I saw a man... he stripped naked... then jumped into the water!'  The policeman ran toward the centre of the bridge and found a pile of clothing; he turned his torch toward the swirling brown torrent and shrugged his shoulders.  He looked back and the girl had disappeared.

12