Ellen - Number 6

Story Info
Forced to have sex with an old friend - AND her mother.
12.9k words
4.56
45.7k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I was actually commissioned to write this story, under a rather unusual set of circumstances. I can't call this a sequel or prequel to either "Special Delivery" or "Main Attraction" -- it's more of an addendum to those two stories.

It turns out that the childhood friend on whom I'd based the Ellen character -- alluded to on several occasions in the above two stories and in "Twenty-Four Hours" -- is an avid reader of Literotica, and in a phone call asked me point-blank if I was "TheOxRocks" since she recognized some people we both knew in my stories. When I rather sheepishly admitted it, she then asked me if, based on the physical characteristics and circumstances described, she was "Ellen", which I also confirmed. Far from being offended, she told me that she'd never realized in the 40-plus years we'd known each other that I'd ever thought of her "that way". She had been very self-conscious about her physique from her adolescence (she had "developed" very young), and told me she'd always appreciated that I was the type of person who saw her as more than just a pair of tits, unlike many in our peer group.

She then asked me to write a story -- "especially for me, although you can share it with your Literotica readers if you want", she said - describing in detail the three hours of sex I'd glossed over in "Main Attraction" as well as creating a back-story based on the encounter at the end of "Special Delivery" ("You wanted to have sex with my mother, too?" "Well, in real life she was only 18 when she had you, she would've been 38 when the story takes place, and everyone likes a threesome/hot MILF story"). I sent her drafts as I was writing this, and she wrote me back with suggestions. We live in different parts of the country, and when I visited her area a couple of weeks ago, she invited me over to her house to discuss the story and hang out -- her husband away on business and my wife spending the day with relatives. There, she confessed to me that she'd always felt somewhat of an attraction to me, and that my story had merely stoked her flame. One thing led to another, and suffice it to say that it took us until our late 50's to be unfaithful to our spouses for the first time in both our lives. I may share that story another time.

*

I was still shaking after Allie had threatened to jam a dildo up my ass. Maddy was having trouble getting her medical readings.

"JEEZUS, Mike, your heart is beating like a hammer! She really scared the shit out of you, didn't she? Tell you what -- take a minute, go to the bathroom, get a drink and we'll try again, okay? Just CALM DOWN. She's gone now, and she won't try to hurt you again. Believe me, she and I are going to have a nice long talk about this!"

I went into the bathroom, sat on the toilet for a long time, and tried to collect my thoughts. I'd never been threatened that way before in my life.

I was only partway through Maddy's little experiment. Her Libidifem drug seemed to be holding up -- I still had a 10 ½-inch long dick, I was able to get hard again as little as 5 minutes after ejaculating, and my enhanced stamina allowed me to satisfy whatever sexual demands were made of me. But there were still seven girls to go. And I knew that Maddy and Jodi were going to be two of them. What did they have in store for me?

I took care of my business, washed my hands, drank three glasses of water, and then came back in. Maddy took my pulse and temperature, and then put the blood-pressure cuff on me.

Maddy looked at me and licked her lips. "You look so hot while you're fucking all these girls. Muscles all tense, that luscious huge cock pumping away, your legs pushing and pushing. I can't wait 'til it's my turn!" She got the information she wanted, then said "Take a shower, relax, and the next girl will come in. I promise you, she's going to be a lot gentler than Allie."

I showered slowly, trying to clear the troubling thoughts that still occasionally popped into my head. So far, I had serviced five different girls, each with their own style -- Carole, who liked balls-out hard sex, Bridget and her weird religious fantasy, Karen who frankly fucked like she was late for a train, Roberta who I'd barely had sex with at all because I was literally too big for her, and Allie who seemed to enjoy insulting and torturing me. What would the next girl bring?

I dried myself, walked into the dimly-lit "playroom" -- and saw her. She was sitting on the edge of the bed, her naked body already glistening with sweat, her head lolling, eyes closed, her hand furiously massaging her pussy. I instantly recognized Ellen, who had been the first of my delivery "conquests". When she heard my footsteps, she turned to look at me, smiling broadly, her light brown eyes wide and shining.

"Oh, no," I said to Maddy, who I knew was listening over the PA, "Please, Maddy. Ellen and I are friends. We know each other since forever. Don't make me do this with her."

"I know you're friends," Maddy replied, "and I also know you know each other in the Biblical sense. Haven't you been with her, and her mother, as part of your deliveries?"

"This just feels so wrong. Please, Maddy, Jodi, I'm begging. Not her."

My implorations fell on deaf ears.

Ellen looked at me, licking her lips, and patted the bedside next to her. "Over here, Mikey. I know that you have to do what you're told. Right here."

As I sat down next to her, she took her lubrication-soaked hand and began slowly stroking my cock with it. She kissed me wetly on my cheek. "I've already come a couple of times. While you were in the shower. We're going to do this nice and gently, Mike. I know that Allie was very rough with you, and I want our time together to be the exact opposite. Not that we're not going to fuck, and fuck hard, but I'm not going to try to hurt you the way Allie did. Let's just have a mellow session together -- no drama, just 'friends with benefits'.

"I know I'm one of the few girls here that you have history with. That's why I want our time together to be nice and special -- and maybe bring back a few memories. I certainly found our other times together to be more than memorable. Mmmm, your cock is a lot bigger than I remember -- over ten inches now, right? That's Maddy's drug at work. By the way, as you've already seen, I don't need that drug to make me want you. YOU do that for me by yourself. Holy crap, look at that!" she exclaimed as she let go and saw my immense cock quivering, standing straight out on its own.

She lay down, her ass right on the edge of the bed, her legs spread wide. "Slowly, Mike. Stick that gorgeous, huge cock into me while you're standing over me."

I stood, bent my legs slightly, and moved my cock towards her entrance. I tightened my pelvic muscles, and a small jet of precum flew from my cock and landed in her trimmed triangle. "Mmmm, nice preview!" Ellen purred. "Now bury that in me!"

Slowly, inch by inch, I pushed my gargantuan cock into her soft love-nest. I heard her cry "AaaaaAAAHHHHH!!!!", the exclamation rising in both pitch and intensity as more of my cock found its way into her. I stopped when I felt myself hit her cervix. I still had a couple of inches left of myself outside. She was literally impaled on my cock.

"Now, slowly. No rush on this, baby. Just slowly, in and out, in and out. I already know how your cock feels. But I want to enjoy this beast! I want to see how long you can last. I'll let you know if you're going too fast."

As I began my slow pumping motion, Ellen reached out and massaged my chest. "Oooh, such strong muscles. You need to be in shape for the workout you've been getting here. But I know you're up to the task. Do you remember? Do you remember what we did before? A smoking hot teenage girl, and her even hotter MILF? Do you remember that day?"

It was impossible to forget. It had only been a year ago, but it seemed like ages. It was the beginning of an ongoing humiliation I wouldn't be forgetting anytime soon. And all because I had rejected one girl because she was wearing me out physically.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You get off at three," I remember my boss telling me. "That's in a few minutes. I've got a delivery near your house. Want to bounce a bit early and take it on the way home?"


"Sure, no problem." At least it's not going to Jodi's house this time, I thought.

I approached the address on the bag, rang the downstairs bell, was rung in, and took the elevator up to the apartment. As the door opened, I recognized Ellen, an old classmate from middle school. "MIKEY!!! Been too long! How ARE you, darling?" She was wearing a white t-shirt against which her rather large tits strained, a white tennis skirt, and sandals. Her long curly brown hair fell past her shoulders, and her bright brown eyes twinkled as she stared at me.


At 5 foot 3 and 125 pounds, she looked like a somewhat shorter, stouter version of Jodi.


"Come IN, darling! Jodi told me you would be here. I LOVE a man who comes..." she snickered, "... on time!!"


She grabbed me by the shirt, pulled me into the apartment and locked the door.

She then turned me around and pushed me against a wall, pinning me there with her body. Her bra-less 38DD tits mashed up against my chest. She took the pharmacy package from me and put it on the table next to us. With no hesitation, she reached down my shorts and grabbed my package.

Damn, this girl is stronger than she looks, I thought. Either that, or I need to work out more. At 5'10 and 140 pounds, I had more of a distance-runner's physique. Made sense, since I was a distance runner.

"Ellen, just what in the hell do you think you're doing?"

"Mmmm, if you don't know, I must be doing it wrong," Ellen purred at she pulled on my penis. "Jodi and Annette have been spreading it around the neighborhood how you fucked the two of them. Suggested that we might call for deliveries right around the time you're getting ready to leave for the day. Jodi wants to punish you because you won't be her boyfriend."

"You mean, her fuck toy", I interjected. "She attacked me. Wanted me to fuck her all night. I couldn't keep up with her."

"We all have your work schedule," she continued, ignoring me. "I have a feeling you are going to get a lot of these calls before you're done. And I can see why. Wow, what a nice big dick you have! I didn't imagine something like this on you when we were kids!" She then pulled down my shorts and underwear, dropped to her knees and began sucking me closely.

"Ellen, STOP it!!!"

Stopping for only a second, she looked up at me, smiling, with a string of spittle hanging from her mouth. "I don't think I'm going to do that. Not unless you want me to call your boss and tell him you made improper advances towards me. My word against yours... and the customer usually wins that argument. You'll be fired in no time!" She resumed her close sucking action, even as she reached up her skirt to massage her pussy. We were both moaning, and Ellen started bucking her hips to the rhythm of her sucking. Soon she stopped sucking, but held my cock in her mouth as she began to shudder. After her orgasm passed, she took her hand, coated with warm fluid, slathered it on my cock and began licking and sucking again as she pummeled her pussy again.

I tensed, feeling a jolt through my body. I was trying not to come, but I was getting pretty close. She knew it, too. As she began to jerk me off, I knew that my explosion was imminent. She looked up at me and said "I want to drink your cum as you shoot into my mouth! Come in my mouth, stud!" She starting sucking me again, her tongue darting all over my pulsing tool.

Just then, we heard a key in the door. We both froze.

Ellen's mother Bonnie walked in. I recognized her as a customer from the store, but didn't know until this moment her connection to my former classmate. Slim, five feet four, pretty, light-brown hair teased into a bouffant and piercing brown eyes, much younger-looking than her 38 years, she was dressed in a red blouse, a short denim skirt and heels. She was almost as well-endowed as her daughter.

Bonnie closed and locked the door, turned around, and saw us.

"Ellen, what is going on here?" The tone of voice was calm, almost accepting of what she was seeing. I'm sure that the question was rhetorical, as it would've been obvious to Stevie Wonder, Ray Charles and Helen Keller what was "going on here".

Ellen turned slightly and smiled at her mother briefly, but did not let go of my cock, which was still in her mouth.

"I know you from the pharmacy, young man, but do you two know each other from somewhere else?"

"Yes, ma'am. Your daughter and I were classmates in 7th grade, and went through middle school together. I'm Mike, by the way." I was mortified at the absurdity of the circumstances of this conversation. Ellen herself seemed unperturbed and intent on finishing what she'd started.

"Mrs. Nance. But you can call me Bonnie. Have you ever dated my daughter?" She started walking towards us.

"No, ma'am. I kind of would have... you know... before we did... THIS." I was confused. I would've thought a mother would've been a bit more shaken up walking into her house and seeing her daughter giving a strange guy a blow job.

Bonnie stood a few feet away from us, giving me the once-over and assessing the situation.

She walked into the bedroom, and returned with a white battery-powered vibrator. She patted her daughter on the head and said "I get the idea that this was her doing. If you're going to do this, dear, you'd best do it right. Use the couch. I'd like to watch." She sat down on the stuffed chair next to the couch and put her legs up on the arms. I could hear the low humming of the vibrator as she went to work on herself.

Her mother's okay with this, I wondered to myself. And she wants to watch, besides. What is going on with these people?

Ellen spat out my cock, but kept holding onto it as she led me over to the couch. My cock was red, almost purple, twitching and spasming of its own accord. I felt like I was going to blow my load any second. She stripped off her skirt, shirt and sandals, lay down on the couch and said "I wasn't quite ready to fuck you yet, but I have to respect my mother, right? Suck on my tits until I tell you to enter me. I want to feel your mouth all over my tits."

Bonnie nodded at me approvingly. "Good-looking, and nice equipment." I started getting the idea that when Ellen was finished with me, her mother would be the next course on the menu.

Ellen's nipples were enormous. I could barely fit one of them into my mouth, but I opened as wide as I could and sucked hard. I switched between her tits every few seconds. I heard Ellen moaning, and to help her along I shoved two of my fingers into her warm slash. She bucked against my hand and cried out, "OH, GOD, keep sucking my tits and playing with my pussy!! MAKE ME COME AGAIN!!!" Her entire body convulsed, and she bellowed wordlessly.

Bonnie, her tongue lolling in and out of her mouth, held the vibrator against her clit, and suddenly threw her head back and screamed.

"NOW, Mike!!! I want you to FUCK ME NOW!!!" Ellen commanded.

I positioned myself between her spread legs, and she rose to meet me. My cock slowly disappeared into her soaking cavern.

"Fuck her HARD, Mike! I want to watch you fuck her HARD!!! Then it'll be MY turn!!!" Bonnie growled. She confirmed what I had been thinking earlier. Mother and daughter -- it was too surreal.

Ellen's blowjob had prepared me well. In almost no time at all, I yelled out and felt the hard hot blasts squirting out of my cock.

I collapsed onto her shoulder, breathing hard and with one leg shaking uncontrollably. Ellen purred in a satisfied manner, wrapping her legs and arms around me, kissing my neck and licking my ear -- seemingly oblivious to the fact that her mother was masturbating less than ten feet away, and screaming out her ecstasy every few minutes.

"That was AMAZING, Mike. What a hot fuck you are. I'd LOVE to do that again," Ellen said softly as she caressed my shoulders, "if not for my mother wanting her turn with you."

"What gives with this? Do you two regularly share guys?" I asked.

Bonnie cried out again, then put down the vibrator. "I haven't had sex for awhile. Ellen's father always seems to be out of town on business trips."

"Do you think he's cheating on you?"

"Possibly. You're young, Mike, but you might know the term 'revenge fuck'."

"I've heard of it. Is that what I'm going to be, to you?"

"You're good looking, you've got a nice big cock, my daughter certainly seems to like you, I'm quite a bit horny, so... why not? Plus, you're not exactly in a position to say no. I caught you with my daughter. I call the pharmacy..."

I sighed. "Okay, I get it."

Bonnie smiled. "Good boy. Ellen, take him into the bathroom and take a shower with him. I don't want your smell all over him when I screw him, okay? I'll meet you two in my bedroom."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Don't slow down, Mike!" Ellen's voice brought me back to the "playroom". "Were you thinking about our first time together? Answer me honestly."

"Yes. I was picturing us on your couch, with your mother watching us and getting off with her vibrator."

"Had you ever had sex with somebody else watching before?"

"Just the one time when I had the threesome with Jodi and Annette. The truth is, I hadn't had sex very much before Jodi. Just a couple of times."

"What had you heard about me?"

I thought about it a little while, even as I unhurriedly pumped at her pussy. I felt really uncomfortable with the line of questioning, but of course with Maddy's drug coursing through me, I couldn't refuse to answer.

"Let's just say I'd heard you get around. Although I didn't really believe it."

Ellen reached out her arms, and pulled me close. She kissed me hard on my lips, and pushed her tongue into my mouth briefly.

"I only do this to guys I really like. I'm no virgin, it's true, but I'm not the Whore of Babylon like some people in the neighborhood portray me. Some would have you think I'd fucked and sucked every guy in town. Like you, I'd only had sex with two or three partners."

"If I can ask you a personal question."

"Shoot. No, poor choice of words, ha ha. I mean, go ahead."

"Have you had sex since the last time we did?"

"Go faster, just until you make me come, and then I'll answer."

I began pushing harder, concentrating on the upper part of her pussy, rubbing my massive iron cock against her clit. "Oh, GOD, that's it, baby!! That's just the right spot!! Oh, yeah, faster, REAM me out with that great big cock!! Fuck me HARDER!!! HARDER!!!!" I heard a keening high-pitched whine, gradually increasing in volume, issuing from Ellen through clenched teeth, and I felt her body shake and her pussy tighten around my pounding cock. As she relaxed, I felt the warm wetness ooze around my cock. "That's it, baby, you did it. Slow down, now. And to answer your question, no, I haven't been with anybody else since you.