Ellie Ch. 01

Story Info
Sometimes what you want is right next to you.
15k words
4.69
114.9k
236

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hot_Sister
Hot_Sister
2,739 Followers

Life gets in the way of writing, and I'm no exception: work and family and other hobbies have taken their toll on my time - but I've been away from Literotica for too long, so here is my latest offering for the New Year. The story turned out longer than I had originally planned so I'll post it in two chapters: the second will appear two weeks after the first is published.

Everybody in it is over 18, of course, and imaginary...although I wish I'd had a sister like her.

Hot_Sister, Jan 16

*****

Ellie Chapter 01

'Jesus, Jason! Get the fuck out!' Ellie's voice was shrill. 'Get out, get out!'

Jason gaped at his sister, his mouth opening and closing a few times like a startled goldfish. It had all happened so quickly she hadn't had time to cover her pussy and the image of its soft, wet lips were seared into his mind.

'Get out!' she screeched again, 'and shut the fucking door!'

Jason retreated rapidly and Ellie was left staring after him with her heart thudding. How dare he! It wasn't like their rooms were next to each other: his was down the hall and even the shared bathroom was two doors down. She thought the sneaky shit must have crept down the hallway and decided to bust in because he thought it would be funny... and anyway, what the fuck was he doing home at this time? He should have been at work learning to do his job, rather than creeping around the house, perving.

Ellie's mind turned towards what he would have seen: her naked breasts...legs wide apart...the vibrator...her face screwed up in pleasure. Jesus! Her anger gave way to humiliation, followed immediately by another, even more disturbing thought. How long had he been there? She hadn't heard the door open and it was only when she opened her eyes to watch herself that she'd seen him. A few seconds? A minute? She tried to remember how long she'd been at it, but time seemed to get lost when she played with herself. So how long had her eyes been shut? A minute at least...enough for him to been there, watching as she plunged the vibrator into her body, seeing the shine of her juices on its smooth glossy surface and hearing her little sighs and grunts of pleasure.

A wave of embarrassment surged through her again and she groaned aloud. Fuck, Fuck! Who would he tell? She imagined he would be texting his dodgy little friends at this very moment ...hey, guess what? Just caught El with a vibrator up her pussy lol. She knew some of his friends - horrible creatures who seemed to think of nothing but getting their ends away. Their simple little brains would think she was some sort of nympho...fair game for their sick jokes and probably worth a crack to see if they could get some. The more she thought about it the more her heart sank.

Her fingers idly manipulated the soft, wet lips of her pussy but her heart wasn't in it and she withdrew them with a sigh before slipping out of bed and pulling on her shorts and a tank top. She stood before the full-length mirror for a moment to check her hair, her fingers touching it briefly. The face that stared back at her was small and round...an elfin face, her mother said, graced by a pair of grey eyes that seemed too big, a little turned up nose and a pair of soft, full lips that seemed to smile a lot, although they weren't now. For a moment she stood on tiptoe - an unconscious reaction to her short height and slender build - and then she turned and moved to the door.

Jason's bedroom door was shut and Ellie hesitated for a moment. Her instinct was to burst in, just as he had done, but part of her acknowledged that her door had been ajar whilst his was shut - and besides, if she did that she would be no better than him; and so she knocked and waited, her heart beating in angry anticipation.

No sound came from behind the door. She knocked again, louder.

'Jason! I know you're in there!' Nothing. She rattled the handle angrily.

'Jason! I want to talk to you!'

'Uh...just a moment.' His voice was strained, and Ellie stood impatiently outside, wondering what he was doing. She raised her fist to bang on the door again but it was suddenly opened and he was there before her. He flinched and stepped back and for a moment the two regarded each other.

'I thought you were going to hit me,' he explained. There was sheepish expression on his face.

Ellie put down her fist. 'I should. You deserve it.' Her eyes searched his face. 'What the fuck were you doing bursting into my room like that?'

Jason studied his feet. 'Uh, nothing.'

'Crap! You don't come into my room for nothing! What were you doing?'

'I...um, well, I heard something.' His face was red. 'I came out of the bathroom and turned to go to my room, but I heard something...I thought we might have a burglar.' His eyes flickered to hers briefly before sliding away. 'I didn't know you were home, honest El.'

Ellie envisaged the sound he had heard: a moan, perhaps, or the soft hiss of her breath as the vibrator slid into her. His explanation was probably true, but it didn't solve her problem.

'I guess you saw me then?' she said. 'I mean...well, you know - um, doing it?' She watched as her brother nodded, his eyes still on the floor.

'So who are you going to tell?' she asked.

Jason's eyes flashed to her face. 'No one, Ellie - honest. I won't tell anyone. I wouldn't -'

'Not your friends?'

'Hell no!'

'Not our parents!'

'No.' He shook his head again. 'No one - I promise.'

Ellie studied him for a moment. 'If you do I'll make your life fucking miserable,' she threatened.

Jason nodded, his head bobbing up and down like a marionette. 'I know.'

'I mean it!'

'And I do, too,' he said. 'Really. I won't tell a soul.'

'All right.' She glanced around his room. The computer chair was pushed under the desk, so he hadn't been sat on it, and his phone was nowhere to be seen. So what had he been doing when she knocked? She looked at the rumpled bed and in a moment of insight imagined him lying on it, his hands busy as he remembered what he'd just seen. Her eyes flicked to his crotch to confirm her suspicions, and then to his face to see the guilt and confusion in his eyes.

'All right,'' she repeated. 'Just remember what I said.'

'I will...uh - I'm sorry, Ellie.' Jason watched as she turned away and he shut the door quietly behind her, and he lay back on his bed to think.

Jason Montgomery Paige was not a virgin. He'd lost that a few months ago to an accommodating girl called Mary, whose generosity in dispensing sexual favours was only exceed by the size of her humongous chest. He remembered fondling her breasts behind the sports pavilion one night, marveling at their weight and how they spilled into his hands like...well, like nothing he had ever known before. They swamped his senses - the flesh warm and resilient, soft and yet firm at the same time. Amazing mounds of quivering, beautiful perfumed perfection that somehow, just by touching them, forged an instant connection with his cock to make it longer and harder than he could ever remember.

There was clearly a similar connection between Mary's rubbery nipples and her pussy, too. He remembered how she had started moaning as soon as he touched them, whispering in a quivering voice that he made her wet: and when she hoisted up her skirt he saw in the dim light that it was true - she was oozing juice from the scarlet gash between the white, dimpled thighs. Amazing.

And so Jason had fucked her, delighting in the delicious grip of her cunt as she grunted and moaned underneath him. He'd only done it once and that was understood: for once a name had been carved on Mary's bedstead she always moved on to new prey. But it had been enough, for in the solitude of Jason's room the memory of her pussy had persisted for weeks - a lingering picture that fuelled the image of what he had done to that wet little opening between her bulging thighs.

Since then he'd had a couple of others, too. No one special - just girls he had picked up, who had drunk too much and needed a quick fuck to satisfy themselves. They had forgotten his name by the next day, just as he had forgotten theirs; but the feeling of their soft, perfumed bodies and the images of their pouting lips and twitching thighs lingered a little longer before they faded too. Looking back on it Jason thought each of them had been a pleasant experience, but he was left with a curiously empty feeling.

But now, in a single moment of time, his definition of excitement had been forever redefined. He had gone to his sister's room to confront an intruder, pushing the door open silently, his heart hammering and his feet poised to flee. And instead...well, there she was, stark bollocky naked on the bed with her face screwed up and her fingers at her crotch. He remembered the initial shock: the punch of embarrassment at catching her this way - and the immediate realisation that her eyes were tightly shut and she hadn't heard him, and that if he crept back she would never know.

But he couldn't. His feet were glued to the floor and he let his eyes roam over her. Ellie, his sister. Little Ellie, five foot two in her stockinged feet. Never seen naked before, at least not since she was a toddler, and now here she was, with every delicious curve and hill and valley displayed to his incredulous gaze. His head told him to turn away and run like a thief in the night, but he could no more do that than hack off his arm with a blunt axe.

And so he stood like a column of stone and his eyes drank her in - flashing, stark images like a strobe firing a dark room: her thighs open, knees raised; the slender curve of her calves and the glossy perfection of her skin. The delicate fingers, pink-tipped, gripping the stem of a dildo half buried inside her. He recalled with breath-taking clarity the contrast of colours - the glossy black rod, shining with moisture, and the pink the vaginal lips clinging to it. Pink and black - the colours of sin. He watched as it disappeared inside her, saw her back arch and the ecstasy on her face; heard the hiss of breath from her lungs. He saw her lashes thick and dark upon her cheeks and her bottom lip caught between her little white teeth, and he drank in the sight of her breasts - like apples, firm and round and perfect, capped by swollen nipples just begging to be sucked. And all the time her fingers moved, plunging the slippery shaft into that tight little gateway to her body.

And now there was embarrassment, yes, but only because she had caught him - but it was overwhelmed what he had seen. He played it back in his mind, like an artist dwelling on the exquisite detail of a priceless painting, further enriched by the memory of his other senses too - like her smell: the sweetness of her perfume and the odour of her cunt, subtle and irresistible; and the wet sounds of her vulva as she played. The memory invoked a surge of lust and he quickly unzipped himself and drew out his cock, stroking it vigorously as he remembered. Ellie...fuck, how had she got so hot? Her tits...the tight little body, moving sinuously as she serviced herself. Her fingers, long and slim as they grasped the dildo, and the wet, warm opening to her body gripping the shining black plastic.

And as he stroked his cock he imagined a different scenario: how she might have opened her eyes and smiled as she saw him. The whispered invitation to come closer, to stand beside her and watch as she played; the soft sounds of her cunt, the bubbling juices. The look in her eyes as she watched his face. He imagined her setting aside the dildo and grasping his cock with slippery fingers, pulling it towards her...the tip touching her wetness, poised at the entrance. He envisaged her face, staring up at him with an expression of desperate lust on her face. He imagined penetrating her...punching upwards into that tight, quivering little body.

With a soft groan Jason spurted: jets of hot jism splashing over his hand, and in his mind's eye he pictured it spraying into his sister, and he could see the flare in her eyes as she felt her brother's warmth infuse her.

*****

Ellie came down to breakfast a little late the next morning and Jason was sat at the table. His eyes slid away as she looked at him.

Her mother smiled. 'Morning, Ellie.'

'Hi Mum - so where are you going?'

'Your father asked me to join him at ten - he's making the opening speech on the new project and there will be a lunch afterwards.' She set a plate of bacon and eggs on the table and stood back. 'Are you in today?'

Ellie nodded. 'I guess. I have an assignment due in a couple of days so I figured I'd work on that. Jason will probably do what he usually does, which is nothing.' She waited for him to respond but he was uncharacteristically quiet. 'We'll clear up, Mum - is there anything else you need?'

'Not really.' Her mother undid her apron and hung it on the door. 'I'll be back about three. Be good.'

Jason spooned his cereal into his mouth whilst he looked everywhere except at his sister, and she ate her bacon and eggs. The silence stretched out to the point of discomfort.

'So how long were you watching?' Ellie asked at length.

His eyes slid to her face. 'I thought we weren't going to talk about it any more.'

'We aren't going to talk about it to other people - that doesn't mean we shouldn't. So how long?'

'Uh, well, only a few seconds.' His expression betrayed the lie.

'Bullshit. You were stood there perving. So how long?'

Jason set down his spoon with a clatter. 'Shit, I don't know El! I went into your room not knowing what to expect - certainly not you, but there you were there with -' he broke off, leaving the rest of the sentence unsaid: a dildo up your clout. He stared at his sister for a moment, an angry look almost as if he blamed her for what had happened, and then the shadows in his eyes shifted and she could see him remembering, picturing how the light had gleamed on the soft, wet folds of her cunt. 'It was a shock,' he said, 'and I just froze. You would have done the same if it had been the other way around.'

'I would have knocked on the door first.'

'Whatever,' Jason's voice was sullen. 'Look, I've said I'm sorry - I don't know what more I can do.'

Ellie realised the conversation had descended into something she hadn't intended. 'I'll figure something out,' she said lightly. 'Let's say - ten credits?' It was an old thing - if one of them pissed off the other they had to do something in return.

'Ten!' Jason said. Normally it was only two or three when he fucked up.

'Ten,' Ellie said firmly. 'And be happy it wasn't twenty.'

*****

'So why can't Dad do it?' Jason's voice was petulant.

'He's working.'

'He doesn't work on Saturdays.'

Suzy Paige shrugged. She was a handsome woman of forty five but sometimes she felt older, particularly when Jason was being difficult. 'He is today.'

'But I was going out with my mates,' Jason persisted.

'You can still do that, Jason, but I need you to help me for an hour or so. It's really not much to ask.' She glanced at her son. 'Ellie's coming, so it won't take long with three of us and I'll drop you off wherever you want afterwards.'

The thought that his sister would be with them cheered Jason up. It had been four days since they'd had the breakfast conversation and although they hadn't spoken much he found himself thinking of her a lot. 'So where are we going?' he asked.

'We pick it up from a house in Kingston and drop it off at Fairmont.'

Jason shrugged. Collecting second hand fridges wasn't the most exciting way to spend a Saturday morning, but at least Ellie would be there. He glanced at her, taking in the short black skirt and the yellow tank top. She'd brushed her hair until it gleamed and there was a touch of gloss on her lips. She was gorgeous, and he suddenly wanted to spend the whole day with her, not just an hour.

'Ok,' he said. 'Sorry. Of course I'll help.'

'All right.'

They set off an hour later, Ellie in the front with her mother and Jason in the back. The old Ford station wagon didn't have air con and it was already hot. He fastened his gaze on the back of his sister's head, watching as her hair stirred in the breeze from the open window. He felt he wanted to get to know her better, to get closer. To see if what had happened had changed the way she thought about him too, but he didn't know where to begin.

'So what are you doing later, El?' he asked.

She turned her head. 'Shopping.'

'Perhaps I could come with you - uh, you know, that is, if you don't mind.'

'I thought you were going out with your friends.'

'They'll be gone by the time we get back.'

Ellie regarded him for a moment. On Saturdays he usually looked scruffy but she saw he'd shaved and was wearing smart shorts and a clean shirt for a change. 'So you really want to go to the shops with me?' she asked.

'Sure. I need some ideas about - well, you know.' It was their mother's birthday in a fortnight.

Ellie was surprised he'd even remembered. Normally Jason's presents consisted of a promise to get them something that never eventuated. 'Sure,' she said. 'But I'm meeting Sassie at twelve, so you'll need to split by then.' Sassie was her new friend from work, a dark skinned girl whose real name was unpronounceable.

'I'm happy to stick around for lunch,' he said. 'I wouldn't mind meeting her.'

Ellie shook her head. 'Nah. We've got a date with a bunch of others - you know, a chick thing.' In fact it was just her and Sassie, but she had no intention of letting Jason or anyone else from the family intrude. Some things were better kept apart. 'So why do you want to meet her?' she asked.

Jason shrugged. 'Just being friendly.'

Ellie said nothing, but she thought it odd. In the past he'd shown no interest in her or her friends but now - well, now he was different all of a sudden. Perhaps he was still feeling guilty? The thought reminded her of when he'd caught her she groaned inwardly. It was something she'd rather forget.

*

There was a man waiting for them on the step and he took them into the garage. 'There it is,' he said, 'I've cleaned her up but I hope you're feeling strong. She's a heavy mother.'

'I - um didn't realise it was so big,' said Suzy. Is it going to fit in the car?'

The man examined the Ford with a weathered eye. 'I reckon - but it will be tight.'

He was right. The four of them stood back, breathing heavily. The fridge lay like a vast coffin in the back. Ellie looked at her mother. 'So where do we sit?'

'You'll have to both sit in the front.' She watched as her children squeezed in beside her before starting the engine and backing out. Ellie was on Jason's lap and she looked uncomfortable, but it was only a ten minute drive. After they'd delivered the fridge Suzy dropped them off at the shopping centre.

'Let's go and have a coffee,' Jason said. He led them to a nearby café and ordered two cappuccinos before sitting back and observing his sister. 'You're very quiet.'

'I'm still trying to get over what you did to me in the car.'

'What? I didn't do anything!'

'Yes you did, unless it was a loose spring in the car seat poking me in the fanny.' She pressed her finger to her cheek in a parody of someone in deep thought. 'Ah - let me think! Was it a spring? No - I don't think so, because you were sitting on the seat and I was sitting on you - so what else could it have been?'

Jason's face was red. 'I couldn't help it.'

'Really? You got a boner for your sister? You seriously need to think about that.'

'I wasn't thinking that you were my sister - I was just remem -' Jason stopped suddenly as his brain caught up with his mouth and Ellie could see colour deepening in his cheeks.

'Well, go on - what were you remembering?'

Hot_Sister
Hot_Sister
2,739 Followers