Ellis Brothers Trilogy - Garrett

Story Info
His musical talent was a major turn on for her.
7.9k words
4.79
5.7k
13
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had gone up to sing a couple of times now and had an amazing voice. He definitely noticed her. She had come over to his table where he sat behind the sound controls and told him that she specifically wanted the Joni Mitchell version of Big, Yellow Taxi and NOT the one by Counting Crows. He nodded, giving her a half-smile, telling her he was of the same opinion. She was really cute, this small pixie girl with a short, dark bob and blunt bangs, like in the movie Amelie. She wasn't one of the regulars, he'd never seen her there before. She sat with a small group of women, drinking cocktails and laughing, but none of her friends sang as well as she did. It had been fairly crowded that night, a lot of folks participating, and she was definitely getting some nice feedback from the rest of the crowd as well.

"Lexi's coming up again to grace us with another song," Garrett announced into his microphone. She stood up, looking towards him. "Lexi's gonna sing Home by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros. Is someone coming up with you?" She nodded her head vigorously while the girl whose hand she grabbed shook hers vehemently.

"Come on, Mandy, you have to!" She pulled the girl by the arm, but she didn't budge out of her seat. Mandy pulled her hand out of Lexi's and smacked her on the arm. Lexi stared daggers at the girl, then went up to the stage. "Mandy, you bitch, get up here," Lexi spoke into the microphone. Mandy crossed her arms in front of her chest shaking her head. "Mandy, don't leave me hanging!" Mandy continued to protest. Garrett decided to start the music anyway. There was a bit of a lead in and Lexi gave him some kind of a look before appealing to Mandy one more time. "Mandy! I fucking need you up here, you jerk!" Then launched flawlessly into the first verse. "Alabama, Arkansas..."

Garrett picked up the mic he had been using and flicked the switch back on. The song was a duet. She obviously wanted her friend to sing the second part with her. Garrett decided he'd step in.

"Well holy moly me-oh-my..." he picked up as soon as she got to that part. She looked over at him, her eyes wide with surprise, but didn't miss a beat when the verse came back around to her.

"Garrett, get up there man!" Someone yelled from the audience.

"Woo! Garrett!" Someone else picked up.

He pushed back out of his chair and took the few steps over to the small stage, just as his part came up again. There were a few more cheers and whistles and exclamations when he made it to the stage. Lexi stared up at him once he was standing next to her and for a moment he thought she had recognized him in the light of the stage, but her expression didn't change to realization. She smiled, joining him in harmony on the chorus. He whistled through the interlude to more cheers and shouts of his name from the audience while Lexi appeared to be looking him over appraisingly, head to toe.

When the song ended, there was a ton of applause. People whistled and whooed and it felt pretty great, even though it was just karaoke at a bar. Lexi beamed, then curtsied. So freaking cute.

"Thank you for saving my ass," Lexi came over a little while later, handing him a beer. "Just a... thank you gesture. My stupid sister is such a jerk." She rolled her eyes.

"Thanks," Garrett accepted the beer from her. "You know, I drink here free on the nights that I work."

"Yeah," she rolled her eyes again. "The bartender told me when I tried to order whatever you're drinking. He wouldn't charge me for it. The gesture is just me bringing it over here." Garrett laughed.

"Right, ok. Sit." He pulled out a stool for her. They made small talk in between him queuing up the songs and introducing people. The girls were her sister and her sister's friends. They were having a girls' night out, she explained. The other three were all married and two of them had kids. She was the only single one in the bunch, she clarified. Good to know. He told her he knew all about siblings being jerks - he had two brothers.

She was fidgety, sitting on her hands, pulling a leg in underneath herself, twirling her hair. But she wasn't shy or nervous to talk to him, it seemed to be just a whole another thing, almost childlike.

"C'mon Lex, we're gonna head out," Mandy announced coming over to them. It was getting late and the crowd was thinning out. Karaoke was always on Wednesday nights and most people had to work in the morning.

"I'm gonna stay," Lexi declared, taking her purse from her sister.

"Lexi," her sister gave her a stern look. "Don't do anything stupid."

"I'm gonna be fine. I'm just gonna hang out with Garrett a bit longer." Mandy gave Lexi a disapproving look. Her lips pursed and her eyes narrowed looking Garrett over. He tried to smile. He wasn't exceptionally dangerous looking. His dark brown hair was cut short and parted, he hadn't shaved in a few days so dark stubble covered his face, he wore a short-sleeve button-down with his jeans, so the couple of tattoos that he had were well hidden.

"Text me when you get home," Mandy pointed a finger at her. Lexi nodded, smiling mischievously.

"It might not be until tomorrow morning," Lexi told her, a phrase that went straight to Garrett's cock. He might have even blushed but hoped it would go unnoticed with the dim lighting and the facial hair.

"Lexi," her sister's face looked severe.

"Love you," Lexi smiled and blew her a kiss.

"Behave," Mandy warned with another pointed finger gesture.

****

Lexi didn't want to behave. She rarely got to go out, she hardly ever met guys she'd felt this attracted to, she wasn't passing up this chance. He was really good looking in this kind of down-to-earth way. He had an amazing voice and it just felt like they clicked singing together. She loved karaoke and no one ever wanted to go with her. She basically had to bribe the girls to come to this thing, telling them that she'd buy everyone a round. And Garrett just stepped in so effortlessly. It was panty melting.

He offered that they do another song together when the crowd thinned out even more, before wrapping up for the night. She readily agreed. It was a definite turn-on. She had every intention of banging him. Lexi was imagining him sitting her up on the bathroom sink and fucking her right up her skirt with her panties pushed aside.

But he told her he lived in an apartment above the bar. Fucking perfect.

She was pulling his face down to kiss him as soon as he locked his apartment door. They stumbled against a wall, his hands finding her waist and pulling her into him. God, she felt like she needed to climb him. It was as if he read her mind because he scooped her up with his hands under her ass and picked her up. Her legs wrapped around his waist, her arms around his neck and he pressed her back up against the wall. She could feel his erection between her legs, grinding into her. She wondered if he could actually fuck her like this cause she was ready to go.

"I have a little rule..." she started to say, breaking away from his mouth.

"I have condoms," he replied, breathless.

"I need to know your first and last name. I pride myself on knowing at least that much about every guy I've ever fucked." She worked on unbuttoning his shirt. He chuckled.

"Garrett Ellis," he kissed her neck. "I'm 25. I've lived in Manhattan my whole life." He kissed along her jaw. "You taste so fucking good."

"Oh, ah... mmm..." she loved the way that he kissed her, his tongue licking her skin. The sensory stimulus felt wonderful. "I work at a bakery. I think the sugar and the vanilla have seeped into my skin over the years." He laughed again.

"I wanna lick you all over," he confessed.

"Please fuck me first, I've been horny pretty much since you came up on stage with me, the first time." God, she actually said that out loud. Crazy, impulsive brain.

"Can do," he pulled away from the wall, effortlessly carrying her through the dark apartment to his bed.

Garrett set her down on the bed and she went right to work on getting out of her clothes. He followed her lead, pulling off his shirt that she had already unbuttoned and then his pants. Lexi was naked before him, scooting up on his bed towards his pillow. Even in the darkness of the room, she could see him grinning at her. He got a condom out of the bedside table but hesitated to roll it on right away. They were skipping a few steps, she realized. They've made out for barely a few minutes and haven't touched each other at all, but Lexi felt impatient. She wanted to jump right into it and feel Garrett inside her.

He got on the bed with her and moved in to kiss her again, his hand moving to her breast. His hand felt huge on her. She would describe her breasts as modestly sized, she barely filled out a padded B cup, and they felt even smaller in Garrett's hand. She went right for his cock, grasping it in her fist and stroking it firmly.

"You just go right for it, huh?" There was amusement in Garrett's voice.

"I told you, I'm really ready to roll." She kinda wished he still had a shirt on so that she could grab onto it and pull him down to herself, but there was nothing across the bare expanse of Garrett's chest except a bit of dark chest hair that trailed off into a line down his belly and towards his cock.

"Well wait," he smoothed a hand over her belly, "what's your full name?"

"Alexis Tillman." She kept stroking him, feeling gathering energy inside her that was almost itchy.

"And you are how old?" His hand edged down towards her pussy.

"Old enough to know better, young enough to still get away with it," she replied. Garrett guffawed. He hovered over her neat landing strip, barely touching. It was driving her crazy.

"Which is how old?" Was he fucking teasing her?! Her hips bucked up towards him for a firmer touch. He stroked her thigh instead. This was maddening.

"Gah! I'm 25 too, you bastard. Just fucking touch me already!" She couldn't control what came out of her mouth sometimes. Her thoughts spilled out unfiltered like verbal diarrhea. Garrett's hand stilled on her thigh.

"Wow... a little demanding there, huh?" She sensed humor in his voice, which was a good sign.

"I just have a problem with patience," she admitted. Garrett's hand reached down to her slit, a finger gliding through, moving towards her opening, then back up to her clit again.

"Is this good?" His words were softer, raspier, more intimate.

"More," her tone reflected his.

His touch became firmer and two of his fingers dipped inside her channel, surprising her. It felt amazing, but it still wasn't a substitute for the fact that she wanted his cock. She felt his hard thickness in her hand and all she could do was imagine how it would feel inside her.

"Oh hell, I can't take much more of this either." Garrett was up on his knees, ripping open the wrapper, rolling on the condom, and squaring himself off between her legs.

Lexi breathed out a sigh of relief when he plunged into her, the sensation of being filled and stretched delivering the sensory relief to the figurative itch she felt. He rocked into her with smooth, even strokes. He raised her legs up against his chest and over his shoulders, changing the angle at which he entered her.

"Holy cow that's good," she raised her arms up over her head.

"Yeah?" Garrett leaned over her, bracing a hand by her shoulder, pushing in deeper. He was picking up speed, looking into her face.

"Abso-fucking-lutely," she brought her hands up to his chest, rubbing up to his neck and into his hair. He had her bent almost in half and she loved it.

"Are you gonna come hard on my cock?" His voice was almost a growl now. He slammed in harder, igniting all the sensitive spots inside her.

"Oh God, I want to," she reached down between them, finding her clit with her fingers and rubbing herself. She was so close, she only needed a little more. Garrett's hand came down over hers, his fingers pressing firmly on top of her own, sending her over the edge. "Fu-uuck!" She drew out the word, the warm tingling sensation spreading through her body.

Garrett grunted in response, slowing down, pulling himself away from the same cliff Lexi just tumbled over. He let one of her legs down with a sigh, slightly changing his positing, sitting up on his knees, and pressing himself balls deep into her.

"Lexi, you feel phenomenal," he told her. He kept things slower for a minute, as she recovered from her orgasm, and then picked up the pace again. He pounded into her hard, the tip of his cock hitting the top of her channel. She moaned with each thrust, the slight twinge of pain being exactly what she liked. She didn't have the composure for soft and slow, she needed the hard-hitting, fast-paced fuck that Garrett was delivering perfectly. He grunted again, loudly, as he slammed in and stayed there, his cock pulsing inside her.

They were frozen in place for a long moment before Garrett pulled out. His cock had filled her so perfectly, she immediately felt like she needed more, as soon as his cock was no longer inside her. She squeezed her thighs together, the need not quite satiated. It was just so good that she already wanted more.

"I think you should get some sleep," Garrett told her, returning from the bathroom. "Here," he clarified. "I don't want you to leave." She didn't want to leave.

"Mhmm," she confirmed, her voice groggy.

"Do you need me to set an alarm for you?" He worked on pulling the comforter out from underneath her and climbing into bed too.

"No," she shook her head, her eyes already closed.

"Oh goody," she smiled at his silly words as he came closer, draping his arm over her. And then she was out.

****

The smell woke him up. He was trying to figure out what it was, laying there with his eyes closed. It was too early for the bar to be cooking anything yet. Garrett looked over to his alarm - 8:17 am. And no Lexi. Fuck! He definitely wanted to see this girl again and he definitely didn't get her number last night.

He breathed a sigh of relief when he heard someone moving around in the kitchen. He needed to peel himself out of bed and go see what she was doing. Garrett pulled on a pair of mesh shorts and grabbed his glasses from the side table. He loved the sight that greeted him in the kitchen. Lexi wore his shirt from last night, her short hair was up in two tiny buns on either side of her head, and she was using a spatula to transfer fresh biscuits into a bowl lined with a dishcloth.

"Good morning," he greeted her, making her jump a little bit.

"Hi," she turned around and flashed her gorgeous smile at him.

"You've been busy," Garrett noted. This was definitely a first for him. There have been girls who stayed, there have been girls who left, but no one ever made themselves at home in his kitchen and made breakfast.

"Yeah, I don't really sleep that much," she finished transferring the biscuits and slid the bowl over on the counter. "Though that there, last night," she pointed towards the bedroom, "that was a solid five hours there that I was out like a light, which is impressive." Garrett took in the information, sitting himself down on the stool on the opposite side of the counter. "I took the liberty of going through your cabinets and frankly, my dear, you have nothing good in there." His eyebrows went up at that statement. "You've got no baking powder, no baking soda, no self-rising flour, so I used your pancake mix to make some biscuits."

"You didn't have to make anything." He was amused.

"I didn't get to buy you a beer last night, so you know... I do what I can." She turned to the fridge, taking out a small tupperware container. "I also made some honey butter." She set it down on the counter and placed both of her hands on the granite, leaning onto them. "How do you live with a single stick of butter in your fridge?" Her face looked serious.

"Umm... I don't cook very much," Garrett admitted, chuckling. She sighed.

"How do you take your coffee?" She turned to his Keurig, setting up a mug underneath it.

"I take my coffee black, like my men," he quoted one of his favorite movies. Lexi turned to him, narrowing her eyes. "It's from..."

"Surely you can't be serious," she quipped back.

"I'm serious and don't call me Shirley." He grinned wide at Lexi. Could she be any more perfect? Is it crazy to think that he could fall for this girl? She could sing, she could bake, she knew Airplane! quotes, she wasn't too shy to ask for what she wanted. She was this awesome little package of dream girl.

The biscuits she made were amazing. He had to stop himself at three, even though she made enough for a small army. She commented on the instruments that he had in the living room and asked him about how long he's been playing. He asked her about whether she'd ever performed anywhere besides doing karaoke. A few talent shows at school when she was younger, she told him.

"I gotta get going," she announced, cocking her head to the side. "I do eventually need to make it to work today. I only had the morning off."

"I would really like to see you again," Garrett admitted.

"That could totally be arranged," she smiled, walking away into the bedroom.

"If I follow you in there right now..."

"I'll be really late," she picked up his thought seamlessly. "I'm sorry."

"Ok," he nodded, staying put on his stool.

They exchanged phone numbers and a long kiss before she left. Garrett blew out a breath, scratching his head. Then went into the shower. It was hard to get Lexi out of his mind. The phrase that came into his head earlier 'awesome little package of dream girl' was working its way through his head, bouncing around, lyrics forming. Something about how much he loved watching her in his kitchen wearing his shirt. The way she said 'frankly, my dear..." It made him want to go out and stock up his kitchen with baking ingredients and see what she'd think next time she was over.

He didn't get a chance to write down anything that bounced around in his head in the shower because as soon as he was out, his doorbell was ringing.

"I was thinking of doing this mashup of Little Talks and Wake Me Up. Like 'it's the house telling you to close your eyes,'" Mark started talking as soon as he walked into the door, singing the line from the song. "'So wake me up when it's all over...' you know? It's the same chord progression. I haven't thought through the entire thing yet, but I feel like it could work. Use a... uke and guitar and... horn?" Mark went right for his guitar, picking it up off the stand.

"I don't think horns would work with Wake Me Up. Gotta get a synth in there," Wesley told him. Wesley went into the kitchen, peeking inside the dishcloth in the bowl. "What's this?"

"Biscuits," Garrett watched Wesley's face. His brother's eyebrows came together. "Help yourself. There's honey butter in the fridge."

Wesley picked up a biscuit, inspecting it. Mark walked towards the kitchen, the guitar strap looped over his shoulder, strumming.

"What's with the biscuits?" Mark peeked in the bowl, his fingers still moving over the strings.

"Funny story. Met this girl last night at karaoke. She stayed the night. Made me biscuits in the morning." Garrett gave his brothers the summary.

"Oh man, was she all like 'I can't believe I get to fuck Garrett Ellis! O-M-G!'" Mark mocked in a high-pitched voice, grabbing a biscuit.

"No," No one actually did that, in his experience anyway. He wasn't sure what it was like for Mark and Wesley when they went out alone, but people were never that excited to meet him. "She doesn't know about... the whole thing."

"What did you tell her you do?" Wesley sat himself down, buttering a biscuit.

"Freelance as a sound engineer." It wasn't untrue. He really did do that. And he'd say that more of his income came from that still than from being one of the Ellis Brothers.