Elsa Finds Herself Chained Ch. 01

Story Info
How being chained helped Elsa letting it go.
1.5k words
3.81
12.3k
10
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This was my first attempt at writing a proper story. Having seen the movie (and the dungeon scene), I just thought that a young queen with so many responsibilities might want to let it go sometimes.

DISCLAIMER: The characters of this fanart story are NOT owned by me, but borrowed from a well-known movie. This story is FOR ADULTS ONLY. If you are offended by sexuality and/or nudity and/or bondage and/or fanart that puts well-known characters into a kinky context, do not continue reading. The advantage of using already known characters is that readers already have a mental image of the involved persons, and that their background does not require a lengthy explanation.

====================

"The cold does not bother me, but it DOES have an effect."

The troll blushed instantly. It was totally inappropriate to stare at Elsa's erect nipples, not only because she was his queen, but also because they had become close friends over the last few months.

"You didn't expect me to be naked underneath, did you?"

"No, I didn't," Grand Pabbie felt caught again.

"One of the advantages, if cold does not bother you. No panty lines." Elsa giggled and gave Grand Pabbie a smile, reassuring him that everything was fine.

===== Two weeks earlier =====

"What are you doing in the dungeons again, Queen Elsa?" Elsa was so lost in thought that she neither noticed maid Mildred enter the cell, nor did she hear her at first. "Are you OK, Elsa?"

Else looked up at Mildred, as if awaking from a dream. "I was, ahm, just thinking a bit."

"If I may speak openly, I noticed you have been doing that rather often recently."

"Oh, you noticed..."

"Why do you come back to this horrible place, after all Hans did to you here? I am getting worried. What is haunting you?"

Elsa took a deep breath and sighed. "These few hours, when I was locked into these iron manacles... it sounds silly, but it was the first time I was really free. I was helpless, at least I thought I was, so all responsibilities were lifted off me. Does this sound crazy?"

"Not at all, Elsa, it does make sense and I think I understand what you mean. I hope it is not inappropriate to say this, Your Majesty, but if you desire, if you want to feel this again, I could lock you up in chains and leave you here for some time. It would be our secret, I would lock the entrance to the dungeon and noone would ever know."

"That is kind of you, Mildred, but now I know that I can break these chains, it will never be the same."

"Maybe I know who could help us."

===== back on the present day =====

The last week had been packed with appointments and visits. Elsa had long forgotten that strange conversation in the dungeons. Harvesting season was coming to an end, and Elsa had been busy rushing from one village to the other, thanking the local people for their hard work and ensuring them that their efforts were appreciated and valued in the castle. After a quick lunch, Elsa asked Mildred where they were heading next, but she replied, "Your Majesty, I have to confess, there is no more appointment this afternoon. Actually, you have no obligations for the rest of the day and tomorrow."

"What does this mean, Mildred, why was I lied to?"

"Please, Elsa, would you just trust me and follow me? I promise, you will soon understand."

Elsa was not sure whether she should be angry at Mildred for lying, or just trust her. Elsa decided that she was too exhausted for arguing, sighed and followed Mildred, who had opened the secret door in Elsa's office. A few minutes later, they arrived in the very dungeon cell where Elsa and Mildred had talked a fortnight earlier.

"Grand Pabbie?!?" The chief of the trolls was the last one Elsa had expected to see. "It's so nice to see you!" Elsa's joy was sincere, as was her surprise. "What are you doing here?"

"Mildred has told me about your conversation. I am here to help you." Before Elsa could recall the details of the talk, he continued, "I have brought a burning stone." Pabbie produced a crystal from underneath his cloak. It had a dull and dark red color. "It's not really burning, is it?" Elsa said with a sceptical look, "what is it supposed to do?"

"If you really want to feel the freedom of being bound again, as you described to Mildred, be so kind and touch the stone with your ice." Half out of curiousity, Elsa created a tiny snowball and let it float to the dark stone. The moment it touched it, the snowball melted into millions of tiny waterdrops which stood still in mid-air for half a heartbeat before being sucked into the crystal. In the same moment, the previously dull stone started to shine so strongly that the surprised Elsa had to cover her eyes. A few seconds later the shine had subsided to a flickering, red glow.

"Take off your dress, Elsa."

This was unexpected, but it was not so much the strange nature of the request that startled Elsa, but the fact that somebody was giving her an order. For as long as she could think, she had been the one giving orders, not receiving. "This is getting interesting", she said, but decided to play along. She opened the ribbon what held together her glittering dress in the back of her neck, and let the gown slide to the floor. Grand Pabbie was shocked to see that Elsa had been wearing nothing but her light blue overknee stockings and her shoes below the dress. He could not help noticing the little goose bumps on Elsa's soft, pale skin, and that her nipples seemed to get hard.

"The cold does not bother me, but it DOES have an effect."

The troll blushed instantly.

"You didn't expect me to be naked underneath, did you?"

"No, I didn't," Grand Pabbie felt caught again.

Elsa herself could not believe that she was standing nude in front of the old troll. Suddenly, she was very aware of Mildred standing behind her, and who must now have a full view of her nude ass. Elsa felt exposed, but she also felt that trying to cover her private parts would make her appear self-conscious and even emphasize her her nudity. Instead, she wanted to show that she was still in control of the situation and fought the urge to cover herself. She took a deep breath to regain her confidence, but by doing so, raised breasts, again catching the troll's attention.

It's not that Grand Pabbie was staring at Elsa out of erotic interest, it was just out of plain interest. For him, human bodies, in particular that of Elsa, were too tall and slender, the legs too long, the skin too pale and much too soft. Why human women shaved all body hair was a mystery to him.

"One of the advantages, if cold does not bother you. No panty lines." Elsa giggled and gave Grand Pabbie a smile, reassuring him that everything was fine.

Mildred had silently picked up Elsa's dress, folded it up and placed it on a wooden stool on the far wall. The troll regained his posture, reached for a small necklace and attached the burning crystal to it. "Elsa, kneel down, in front of me." For Grand Pabbie, this was just a necessity, because he was too short to reach Elsa's neck. For her, it was another command, and it sent a tingle trough her body. Elsa had never knelt in front of anybody. Surprisingly, this new experience was oddly intriguing, and the fact that Mildred was watching her every move excited Elsa more than she would have ever thought.

Elsa held up her hair for Grand Pabbie and he put the necklace around her neck. "Stand up now and put your hands behind your back. Mildred, if you please?" While Elsa rose, she could hear the noise of chains behind her, but she resisted the urge to turn around. Instead, she put her hands behind her back and stood still, until the touch of cold iron around her wrists confirmed what she had expected. It took Mildred a few moments, but then two distinctive clicks indicated that the metal cuffs had been firmly locked around her wrists. The weight that suddenly pulled down on them signalled that Mildred had let go of the chains. Finally, Elsa turned around to see that a heavy chain, only a few feet long, was linked to the metal ring in the wall, just above the stone bed.

"What a strange game you are playing with me," Elsa said, smiling to relax this awkward situation. Grand Pabbie said, "Mildred and I will leave now. I will stay in the castle and not be far, and Mildred will see after you regularly."

With that, Mildred and Grand Pabbie left the cell, closed the door and Elsa heard the heavy bolts fall into place. Left behind was their almost naked, chained up Queen, who was slightly confused, but still amused and somewhat touched. She knew that what these two had done was a gesture of understanding and friendship.