Elven Love Slave Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Orc watched with satisfaction as Aronea wriggled on top of him, her Elven breasts swaying as she ground against his groin, sweat beading on her forehead, her eyes still closed in concentration. He no longer needed to encourage her. Her panting grew more ragged as she continued to rock against his hard muscular body, and her chest heaved again, then again.

Finally, Aronea cried out, came to a halt on top of him, and pushed herself down as hard as she could into his groin. Her pussy fluttered in orgasm on top of him, squeezing around his cock. This brought Varod to his own climax; he grasped her hips more tightly and growled something in Orcish. Aronea could feel his seed filling her, thicker and hotter than Elven cum. His member stretched her so completely that she could feel every pulse, and there was too much for her Elven pussy to take. The Orc's cum began to flow out of her and stick to her thighs.

She sat there on top of him, catching her breath. Finally, she opened her eyes again, and looked down at the Orc she had just mated with. His grey skin, his sharp jawline, his yellow eyes -- he was still hardly what any Elf woman would call handsome, but she could not deny how much pleasure he had just brought her. She collapsed into his arms, resting her head on his chest, and he held her there for some time, stroking her hair.

Eventually, Varod took his leave, and Aronea spread herself out in the huge, soft bed she had been given. She felt the warmth still present between her legs. She briefly thought of her husband, still out there somewhere, and felt a pang of guilt. They had been married for almost two years, and he had given her a home and a bed. Then she thought of his constant criticism, how he called her giant and oafish, and of the day when she was taken, when he had fled their house without even a warning to her.

Bitterly, she dismissed those thoughts. As she sleepily contemplated what her new life would bring, she admitted the first night of her enslavement had proved much less terrifying than anticipated.

12