Elysium Island Adventures

Story Info
is that machete loaded?
11.2k words
3.88
91.5k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,477 Followers

"Be careful what you wish for," Kaylee laughed, "you just might get it."

My sister in law was teasing me because I had muttered that I'd rather be going on vacation with her rather than her twin sister, my wife, Kellie. Things had not been going well in the marriage lately, and I found myself in the awkward position of crying more and more on my wife's twin's shoulder.

"That's because we both have time, because she's never home anymore," Kaylee explained. "We always were best friends as well as sisters. We used to share everything...well, except for you."

Kaylee blushed crimson. There had been one drunken night just after I had started dating Kellie when the three of us had been snuggled together on their couch. Kaylee had rented an erotic video, expecting us to go out. Our date had ended early, because the couple we were double dating had a horrid fight and had walked out half way through dinner. When Kellie and I had entered the apartment the sisters shared, there had been lots of frantic movement as Kaylee had rearranged herself. Kellie and I later had a good giggle over speculating whether Kaylee had gotten her panties back on or had just shoved them under the couch.

"Too bad she found me first," I said. "Do you think she's having an affair?"

"Why do you ask that?" Kaylee responded. I noted that she did not simply say no.

"She's so distant lately. And we never have sex."

"Pooooor baby," Kaylee purred, ruffling my hair, still not answering my question.

I noticed that her nipples had swollen beneath her thin T-shirt, poking out like twin chocolate kisses, barely contained by the fabric. My cock began swelling. I reminded myself once again that this was my wife's sister, forbidden fruit. But an aroused male really has no conscience. Not at that moment. I reached up casually, almost like I was stretching, and brushed the back of my hand lightly along the side of her small firm breast, enjoying the tingling electricity that ran from the hairs on my hand down to my groin.

Before Kaylee could react, the phone rang, startling us both. "I'll get that," she said, jumping back as if welcoming the interruption. "I sound just like Kellie anyway."

As she left the room, ignoring the phone right beside my elbow around the other side of my desk from where she stood, I stiffened more. One department in which Kaylee was not identical was in the rear end. Kellie worked hard. Kaylee worked out hard. Years of dance and working as an aerobics instructor had given my sister in law a superior rear. I could not resist stroking the weight which had gathered in my jeans.

I could hear Kaylee chatting on the phone, without making out what she was saying. Her calm tone must have subconsciously triggered in me the assumption that she would be a while, or maybe I just didn't care. I eased my zipper open gently, so as not to injure my surging member. The spring in my shaft forced the last third of the zipper down as my one eyed monster winked up, grinning at me.

I could not resist reaching and stroking myself, amazed as always at how the outer layer of skin was so soft and supple, no matter how hard the inside became. The edge of my fingers and my palm rubbed up against the underside of the head, causing the slit to open and close. Already, precum was spitting out, as I wondered whether my sister in law tasted as sweet as my wife. "Maybe," an inner devil teased, "she tastes better. And your wife has become such a priss that she's probably shrivelled up and dry."

"Or such a slut that she's spunky," I muttered to myself.

"What was that?" Kaylee called from the next room. This jolted me back to reality as I realized that I was jerking off twenty feet away from her, with only an open doorway for privacy.

"Just swearing at the computer," I lied.

"Its Kell on the phone...she wants to speak with you."

Suddenly, my cock shrivelled in my hand, as if I was an adolescent caught by my mother doing the nasty deed. I picked up the extension. There was no 'click' so Kaylee was apparently listening in.

"Honey, I'm sorry, but the boss is sending me to San Diego to see a customer. I won't be able to go with you to Elysium Island."

"But...but..." I stammered. "It was supposed to be a second honeymoon."

"I know. I hear it's a paradise there, but this customer means a lot to the company. I'm the only one who can provide training on the software upgrade. If their staff isn't up to speed right away, next year they'll buy from a competitor. That could cost me my job. Then where will we be?"

Kellie left that dangling out there. I listened to both sisters breathing into the phone, wondering whether either of them was thinking, like me, that without the second honeymoon, our marriage might not last another year.

Finally, Kellie spoke again. "I can hear how disappointed you are. You should go anyway. The break will do you good."

"Can you join me part way through?" I asked, instantly cringing at how that sounded like begging.

"Sorry, hon, no can do. They've scheduled a full week of programs for me. And no vacation either. Twelve hour days for this girl."

The same devil which had teased me about Kaylee spoke inside my brain, saying "Me thinks she doest protest too much...who is she playing with the other twelve hours?"

All I did was sigh into the phone. This elicited a hollow "awww..." from Kellie's end. "See what I mean," she continued, "you need to go have fun."

"It's no fun without you."

"You need to learn to have fun without me....oops, I gotta fly." She giggled. "Literally, that is. I'm at the airport already and they just called my flight."

As Kellie rang off, I was sure that I recognized the voice leaking into my ear as that of her boss, the dashing young billionaire software engineer.

"Now she'd better be careful what she wished for," Kaylee said; walking back into the room, not bothering to pretend she wasn't listening to the call.

"What do you mean?"

"If you have too much fun, you might realize that you don't need her."

"That's not very sisterly."

"No, but it may be true."

I shifted carefully, turning my chair so that Kaylee could not see that I still grasped my shrunken member in my fist. I was blushing, not because I had forgotten to hide my interrupted act of masturbation, but because her erect nipples were causing me to swell anew.

If Kaylee knew how I felt, she was not upset by it. Her smile widened. "Why don't I go with you? How much fun would THAT be?" she grinned.

"But they require photo I.D. for the plane."

"That's the bonus of identical twin sisters. I look just like Kellie. If she left her passport here, I can pass as her." Kaylee blushed. "I've done it before."

My cock, still nestled in my open fly, stirred, swelling to semi turgidity. Instinctively, my hand returned to my lap. I shifted my chair a bit more, but if Kaylee was paying attention, she would easily guess that I was stroking myself.

"Really, when?" I could not resist asking.

"Not with you, don't worry," Kaylee giggled. It sounded almost the same as Kellie's giggle earlier. The same earthy lust. Except it was not me causing my wife's arousal, and it was my sister in law who was exciting me.

Maybe I was misinterpreting Kaylee's mood. Perhaps it was not her recollections which caused her good humour, because she said nothing further about them, nor did she say whether or not she was aware of what I was doing. She simply said "I'll go look for her passport."

"I think she keeps it in her lingerie drawer," I squeaked.

"What an odd place. Oh well," Kaylee giggled even more girlishly, "maybe I'll find something to wear on the trip, since I don't have a suitcase with me."

She walked out of the bedroom, Kellie's passport in hand, holding a pair of peach panties across her midsection. I had never seen them before. Calling them panties was generous. A few wisps of lace, with a ribbon connecting them, which might barely cover Kellie's pussy, but would never cover her ass.

"You're right," I said, "those would look better on you. You have the perfect butt for them."

This time, Kaylee grinned instead of blushing. She twirled, sticking that rump out at me by bending at the waist, and then ran laughing back into the bedroom. Without thinking about what I was doing, I stood up and followed.

Kaylee heard me entering the room as she was investigating her sister's drawers more thoroughly. She spun around, startled. "What are you doing in here?"

The red was back in her cheeks. I noticed that in her left hand she held the two halves of a new yellow bikini. In her right hand was a vibrator I had never seen before.

"You need to spend more time in your wife's drawers I think," Kaylee teased, perhaps not intending the cruelty. Her words destroyed my mood, as she could no doubt see all over my face.

"Remember never to play poker," she advised, dropping the toy into the dresser and stepping towards me. "But cheer up, if she's getting herself off, maybe she's not cheating on you."

"I might agree, except you'll notice she didn't take it along on this trip."

"Except if she's with her boss, she might not need the toy." I sighed.

Kaylee finally sighed along with me, her well toned shoulders slumping just slightly, causing her tits to relax. My cock followed suit, softening slightly throughout the digression, and retreating back into its nest of pubic hair.

"Is this a nude resort?" Kaylee asked, her sparkle reappearing. Despite this, I removed my hand from my organ. Kaylee would have noticed if I tried to zip up my fly, so I left it open.

"It might be topless, but I don't know about totally naked," I replied.

"Then I better bring the bikini just in case, and maybe wrap around skirt or two for the evenings, but otherwise, I don't need much."

Kaylee seemed not to have even noticed that I had not agreed to her offer to come on my second honeymoon.

"You do know that the room is a single. With a king sized bed. If you come, I refuse to sleep on the floor."

"Oh, I'm sure there's a pull out couch," Kaylee laughed. After a pause, she continued. "Oh, don't pout. I won't force you out of the bed on your vacation."

It suddenly occurred to me that Kaylee could easily get lots of offers for other rooms to sleep in. She was not the type to randomly accept those invitations. In the years that I had known her, she had few boyfriends, each lasting only a short time, with long gaps in between. Despite that, Kellie had said Kaylee never trolled bars or hunted for one night stands. Perhaps my sister in law knew more about vibrators than how to find one in a panty drawer.

"Should I pack the vibrator?" she teased at the moment, calling from the bedroom.

"What will you need that for?" I shot back, pushing up out of my chair. Kaylee did not answer.

My cock flopped loosely out of my fly, dangling in the air, gaining heft with each step. In just two or three steps, I found myself looking into the long mirror Kellie had hung in the hallway, which she used to primp before going out. I had never realized that from this angle, it also gave a perfect view into our bedroom.

Kaylee was changing. Her firm ripe butt was thrust out in my direction. She straightened up and undid the button holding up her skirt. With a shimmy of her hips, Kaylee let it drop to the floor. She acted as if she did not know that I was watching, yet there was something about her movements which gave them a theatrical quality, as if pantomiming to express herself to an audience - in this case, an audience of one.

She then bent deeply at the waist, and began slipping her lacy panties off. I stood frozen, though my cock continued to arch skyward as I watched my sister in law hook her thumbs in either side of her lacy daffodil yellow briefs, slowly rolling them off of her curvy but toned hips. I looked for tan lines, but she had none. "If she goes nude on the beach, she won't burn," the devil whispered into my ear.

My hand cupped my surging shaft as Kaylee slowly worked the bit of lace down her thighs, pausing at the knees to bend deep and spread her feet a tiny bit further apart. It could not have been a coincidence that the extra space allowed her moist shaved slit to wink up at me from between her legs.

My balls tightened up into my groin as precum leaked from my pee slit. I rolled my fingertips around the purple flesh of my helmet, scooping the wetness onto my skin, using it to lubricate my pumping. Uncertain just how long Kaylee would tease me, even less clear about how she would react if she had to confront my arousal, not wanting to spoil the mood by being caught with a fistful of cock, I hurried along.

Sure enough, Kaylee just let the fabric drop to the floor, where it puddled around her feet. She did step out with extravagant grace, straightening up standing tall, reaching her arms high over her head, crossed at the wrists. "Hmm....ballet or bondage?" my devil asked.

Raising first her right foot, Kaylee posed with her toes just touching the ground, her knee bent outwards so that as she stepped out of the underwear, her foot slid up her calf. A shiver ran from my spine out the end of my throbbing cock. "Perhaps bondage AND ballet?" I told my inner devil.

I could feel the load lift up out of my balls, filling the short tubes connecting to my cock. I held my breath, willing myself to wait. Kaylee still did not look back at me. She bent at the knees this time, dipping down, presenting me with another view of how her athletic ass spread apart while she balanced on her right foot, taking the panties off of her left leg.

My sperm would not be denied any longer. I had been too long without sex, and, though Kellie still slept in my bed, and was casually naked, the naughtiness of her twin's wanton exhibitionism drove me over the edge. Another shudder ran down my spine. Time froze, but clearly, did not stop entirely, since as my violent rush started, Kaylee picked up the panties, twirled them absentmindedly on her finger, and muttered to herself, as if alone, "Where shall I leave these?"

"You might need those to wipe up the mess," the devil teased inside my brain as my offering spurted out the tip of my cock, arching through the air. My mind was racing in several directions - watching Kaylee, wondering about Kellie, fear about Kaylee noticing the smell, or the trails, where exactly the gobs of goo were landing - but my thoughts were not connected to my fist, which just kept right on pumping my shaft.

Kaylee shrugged her shoulders, turning as she did so. Although she was still wearing her top, excited nipples told the truth of her enjoyment of this game. Still without glancing in my direction, Kaylee tossed the bit of lace over her shoulder down the hall towards me.

"Can you throw these in the hamper?" she giggled, still leaving the extent of her knowledge ambiguous. I managed to grab them in mid air, my sticky palm helping my grip. I slid the fabric down my shaft as my organ continued to deflate, and then I used the gusset to soak up the giant gob of goo dangling from the tip of my prick.

I glanced over to see strings of gism drying on the wall, but decided there was not time to clean thoroughly. That turned out to be a good decision, because almost immediately, Kaylee walked into the hallway, now wearing Kellie's bikini, with an almost transparent rainbow sarong wrapped around her lower body, tied low on her hip. The brevity of clothing, and the eye catching fabric, made my sister in law look like the sexiest woman alive. I barely had time to tuck my wilted penis back into my pants and do up the zip.

"Don't play with those too long, or we'll miss our flight," Kaylee teased. I wondered whether she put a little extra emphasis on the word "play".

I tossed the soiled garment into a hamper in the bathroom, and called a limo service for the short ride to the airport. One of the advantages of Kellie's well travelled lifestyle was prompt service, charged to her company account. The car arrived before Kaylee and I could explore the new dimensions of our relationship.

"Are you sure you don't need luggage?" I asked, knowing instantly how stupid it sounded.

Kaylee laughed. I was enchanted by how her throat gurgled as she chuckled. It was so long since I had made Kellie laugh that I was just guessing that this was another difference between the twins. I doubted that my wife laughed so freely. Kaylee's laughter was like a bubbling brook, as just as pleasant.

Her grin, though, was wicked.

"I'm not planning on wearing much, remember?"

She reached over and squeezed my thigh, letting her fingers linger. Slowly, they worked their way around my muscle, teasing inside my leg. My cock throbbed, thickening in response to even this slight encouragement. Still uncertain of her agenda, and less clear as to how far I wanted to risk taking matters, I prayed that the surging mushroom did not bump her nails.

The situation became even more awkward when Kaylee leaned tightly against my side and turned her face into my neck. Her tongue flicked out, teasing my ear, first running in a quick half circle along the outer edge, and then sliding inside, stabbing deeply but briefly into the canal, and then slowly rimming the edge of the inner ear, lingering as her warm sweet breath filtered into my brain. She finished by nibbling the lobe.

"I'm so excited. I've never had a honeymoon before," she whispered.

"But, but, we aren't married..." I stammered stupidly.

In response, Kaylee squeezed my leg too hard, punishing me with the wrong sort of pain, and, drawing her head away, reminded me , " according to the plane tickets, the passport, and the resort, I am your wife."

"Be careful what you wish for..." I replied, shocking even myself with my courage. I could feel that my cock, which had relaxed slightly when Kaylee had backed off, was suddenly mahogany.

I was rewarded by Kaylee's richest deepest laugh, but she took her hand back to her own knee, where she casually teased me, drawing her fingernails in ever deceasing circles around her kneecap, her touch becoming gentler with each revolution. Eventually, the heel of her hand began slowly working the wrap open wider, so that her inner thigh was gradually revealed. Her thumb began beating a rhythm against her well developed quad muscles. It seemed as if she was taunting me, asking me if I was man enough to tame her. Or so my inner demon told me.

I reached down, tenderly but forcefully repositioning my bulge. Kaylee was clearly watching for this out of the corner of her eye, because my movements caused her to pause, and then she let out a new laugh, a throaty chuckle, less feminine, more like a winner at a cigar smoker's poker game.

Kaylee slipped her arm through mine as the sky cap and limo driver negotiated over my single flight bag, which I finally insisted on carrying myself. A $10 tip for each ended their objections.

With this minimal luggage, we sped through security, which was a good thing, as it turned out that we had allowed very limited time, and the boarding call came almost immediately. I barely had time to look longingly at the handicapped rest room, thinking about how my devil wanted me to drag Kaylee in there. My cock, still not fully relaxed, stiffened again, agreeing with the demonic idea. The small part of my brain that still functioned normally was convinced that everyone in the VIP lounge was starting at the bulge in my shorts.

It did not help that Kaylee's warm fingers lingered on my forearm. She leaned in and whispered "Have you and Kellie joined the mile high club yet?"

My balls clenched tighter into my groin. I worried that I would come right there, and that the stain would mark my clothing for all to see. But at that moment, I recovered some of my balance, and without reflection, instinctively turned the tables on my sister in law.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,477 Followers