Email Fantasy Fulfillment

Story Info
Forced fantasy comes to pass.
1.6k words
4.08
47.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
speednutz
speednutz
10 Followers

Ever since she sent me comments on my stories from Literotica, we've been talking via email. It's been fun sharing fantasies and discovering how similar our desires are. From the very beginning our personalities clicked. Within weeks we felt like we had known each other all of our lives. I couldn't imagine not talking to her. We decided it was time to meet to see if those feelings would transfer into real life. I was very nervous and fidgeted in my seat all though the flight. Knowing that there are a lot of wackos in the online world, we decided our first meeting would be over dinner at a very public restaurant. After the flight landed, I checked into my hotel which I had purposely picked to be within easy walking distance of the restaurant. In anticipation of possible activities later in the evening, I placed items that I had brought along in strategic places in the room.

We recognized each other immediately when she came in the door of the restaurant. After a brief hug we sat down and began talking as if this was the most natural thing in the world. It was obvious pretty quickly that any apprehension we had about meeting was unwarranted. Throughout dinner we discussed our favorite subject….sexual fantasies.

"If you were to pick the fantasy that turns you on the most, what would it be?" I asked, having a pretty good idea what it was going to be.

"I want to be forced to have sex." she answered without hesitation.

The next couple hours flew by as we explored some details around that fantasy. Before we knew it, we were the last people in the restaurant and the employees were standing around, trying not to make it obvious that they wanted to close up.

"We had better get out of here before they throw us out." I commented. "Are you up for a walk?"

She nodded and stood. We walked for about 30 minutes before ending up in front of my hotel. "Would you like to come up for a drink…or coffee?"

For the first time since we got together, I saw apprehension in her eyes. I could tell that she hadn't made up her mind yet about what the rest of the evening was going to be like.

"I have a suite and we can sit in the living room with the door open if you would like." Giving her my biggest, hopefully disarming, smile.

"All right." she finally agreed. I could sense that she was still unsure but couldn't come up with a good reason not to go with me. We walked up the flight of stairs to my room. I put my key in the lock and pushed open the door, motioning her to proceed me into the room.

As soon as the door started to close behind us, I moved up behind her and put my arms around her and pulled her into me. My hand went over her mouth while the other was around her waist, pining her arms to her side,

"If you don't fight, you won't get hurt." I whispered in her ear, pulling a little roughly to make my point.

She turned her head and I could see the surprise and fear in her eyes. She squirmed and wiggled, trying to get out of my grip. Holding her tight, I dragged her towards the couch that sat in the middle of the room with its back towards us. Once at the couch, I bent her over the back, pushing her face into the cushion. Reaching down between the cushion, I pulled up a pair of velvet ropes that I had left there earlier. I put a loop around each wrist and pulled them tight, effectively immobilizing her upper body. As I pulled my hand from her mouth, she started to scream.

"Damn bitch, you don't listen well do you." I admonish while stuffing a wad of cloth in her mouth. To keep it there I tied another piece of the velvet rope around her head. Very quickly I pulled up 2 more loops of cloth and slipped them over her ankles, pulling them apart. Standing back, I admired my work. So far so good.

Moving up behind her, I started caressing her ass. "Now bitch….what do you think of the predicament you got yourself into? This is going to be fun."

"Mmmfffff" She moaned while violently shaking her head.

Patting her cheek with my hand, I attempt to calm her "Now now….there's no need to fight. You can't get away so might as well enjoy it."

Walking around to the front of the couch, I ran my fingers through her hair and gave her a kiss on the cheek. That brought on a violent reaction as she attempted to get loose of her bonds. I reached in my pocket and pulled out a pocket knife. Making sure she can see me, I slowly open it. I move back behind her and lift her skirt up above her waist. Picking a spot of bare flesh on her thigh, I gently slide the cold blade up her skin. She tries to twist away in fear but can't go far due to the restraints. Slowly I move the blade up to her panties and slice away first one side, then the other so they fall to the floor.

My hands begin caressing her body … first working up her legs …stopping just short of her pussy. Up one leg, then the other. I move back around to her head again and pull her top and bra up under her arms. Reaching underneath her, I cup one breast in each hand….feeling the softness of her flesh. My fingers find her nipples and gently twist and massage them, feeling the nubs get hard to my touch. As I caress, I can fell she is starting to relax.

"Feel good?" I ask, speaking softly.

She first starts to nod her head then realizes what is happening and violently shakes it. Her eyes don't have the fear anymore and she seems to realize that I don't plan to hurt her but her brain is telling her that it's not a good position to be in.

Reaching between her legs I slide my finger in between her pussy lips. It's soaking wet.

"So you are enjoying this." I say smugly.

"Mmmfffuuuuufffa" She utters through the gag as she shakes her head.

"Your body is betraying you." I admonish, while sliding my finger up and down between her lips. The more I rub, the more she relaxes. My finger slides easily into her wet slippery hole and I slowly fuck her while watching her face. I can tell her brain and her body are at war. Patiently I rub her clit with my thumb while fucking her pussy, waiting to see which will win. Since I know the power of lust, I firmly believe it will be her body. Reaching down with my other hand, I cup one breast and play with a nipple.

"mmmmmmmmmmmmm" I hear her moan. I smile as I know I have won. My hand movements increase as her ass begins to move….not trying to escape anymore…trying to follow my hand. When I see that an orgasm is coming, I pull my hand away.

"rrrrrrrmmmmmm" as she looks up at me in dismay.

I pull the gag out of her mouth and ask "What's wrong now?" with a grin on my face.

"Don't stop." she whispers.

"What? I can't hear you."

"Don't stop." she says, louder this time.

"Tell me what you want." I order.

She shakes her head….trying to overcome the lust…not wanting to succumb to the realization that she really wants me.

Reaching down, I play with her breast again. "Is this what you want?" I ask.

Shaking her head resignedly "No."

"So tell me." I say gently. "What do you want me to do."

"I want you to fuck me." She blurts out, looking at me in defiance.

Not wasting time, I drop my pants and underwear to release my hard cock. With one swift motion I bury myself in her wet hot pussy.

"ummmmmmmm" she moans.

Knowing that she is close to cumming, I don't hesitate but start fucking her hard, my balls slapping her clit with every inward stoke. Reaching up with one hand I grab a handful of hair and pull her head back and the other grabbing her breast, using them as handles to pull me deeper into her.

In and out I slam….our skin slapping every time I bury my cock in her wet pussy. I know that I won't last long at this pace but don't expect I'll need to. From the look on her face, she is very close. Immediately after that thought went through my mind, I feel her shake and her pussy muscles grip me as orgasm rips through her body. Seeing her cum is too much for me and I begin spurting white sticky sperm deep into her. The feelings are so strong and seem to go on forever. After what feels like hours, her body calms down and I slowly come to a halt, staying buried inside her for a few moments. My hands caress her back, sides and ass. Reaching down, I let the restraints loose from her wrists and pull out slowly so that I can release her ankles.

I pull her around to sit on the couch and give her a gentle kiss. She molds into me as her body comes down from the recent high.

"I guess I owe you some new panties" I whisper in her ear. I feel her arms tighten around me as she indicates that it doesn't matter.

speednutz
speednutz
10 Followers