Email from Cindy's Box #06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know what to do.

"If you're unwilling to plan strategically to take best advantage of the opportunities I provide to you, I don't know what more I can do." You stand. The opportunity I'd squandered down my throat disappears from view. My pussy aches for that opportunity to come back. Any opportunity. "I'll be back shortly. I trust you'll wait here?" You step off.

Shortly? You'll be back shortly? With me so unbearably hungry for you, you'll be back shortly? Leaving me unable to even satisfy myself?

I hear your door open and you walk out. I whimper, feeling nothing but the pounding between my thighs. A moment later, I hear footsteps approach the door, then come in.

I panic, the handful of heartbeats since you left too few for you to have gotten wherever you were headed and back. I fear whoever this is will find me here. I squirm, trying to get my skirt to slide down my thighs, but failing. With my legs together, they'll see nothing, but my skirt is still hiked up far enough to make it clear what's going on. Not to mention being tied to the underside of your desk! I press back, realizing I'm only half hoping to be overlooked, the other half desperately hoping to be caught, desperately hoping for whoever catches me to realize what an opportunity they have.

Feet come in front of me, stopping. My heart skips a beat before I realize they're yours. You bend down, frowning at me.

"I really shouldn't leave you like this. What if someone comes in?" I smile at you, safe, hopeful, and I relax, uncurling from deep under the desk, letting my legs slide out in front of me. You smile back, reaching to grab the hem of my skirt, gently tugging it down.

You pull it into place, but then don't stop. Before I realize you're pulling it down my legs, you've pulled it off me entirely. I look up at you, confused, my bald slit more exposed than ever as you set the skirt on your chair.

"What are you doing?" I whisper, panic creeping into my voice as your hands come to my sides.

"Trust me." You say softly, assuringly. There's really nothing I can do to stop you as you pull my sweater up over my breasts, then tug it roughly over my head. You push it back behind me, down my arms, leaving me completely naked except for my slim black heels, and I guess the sweater, now shoved back to my zip-tied wrists. You smile at my bare breasts, leaning in to give my large, dark, hard nipple a teasingly, achingly, painfully unsatisfying kiss as I begin to fear I'll leave a wet spot on your floor.

You pull away and I let out a quiet squeak. You press a finger to your lips, shushing me. I pout at you, puppy dog eyed, as your feet leave. I hear your cabinet, and realize you're tossing my skirt in with my underwear.

"That'll do for now." You say, shoving the drawer closed and spinning the lock before leaving. Even if I could escape from under the desk, I couldn't get my skirt or underwear back now.

I curl back up, shrinking into your desk as best I can, hoping that I won't get caught almost as much as I hope that I will.

With every passing set of footsteps, I tense up, my heart pounds, my pussy aches. A few people walk by, talking loudly, so close I fear they'll walk right in the room and around your desk and find me, naked save my heels, practically dripping wet for want of a cock.

Then someone does. A janitor, with his cart, comes rumbling down, collecting trash. I hear him several offices away. I know he'll come in here, but I don't see your garbage. I pray that it's near the door. I pray that it isn't.

He stops, and the hairs on the back of my neck can feel that he's right there as he steps in the room. I can hear his breath, and hold mine for fear he'll hear it. My pussy screams at me to cry out, to beg him to fuck me, maybe even free me after. But he empties your can, staying out of sight, and I'm safe. His cart rumbles off to the next space. Likely my cube.

My screensaver has probably locked my desktop by now. If only it had done so before you'd walked by.

I thank god that it hadn't.

More footsteps, more thudding heartbeats, more burning wetness.

Then a set come in your door, stepping swiftly and unhesitatingly around your desk. I half expect it's you, and half expect I'm about to be discovered by someone just dropping off the mail. A pair of slacks that are clearly not your slacks lands heavily in the chair in front of me.

I hold my breath once more, willing my heart to stop as it races in my chest. Whoever he is, he hasn't seen me, he didn't look under the desk, he just fell casually into the low chair, sliding forward just far enough not to find me with his feet. He doesn't even seem to know I'm there.

His hands fall to his lap and only now do I notice his plainly visible stiffness. His fingers slide down his fly and he works his hard cock out, hooking his thumb over the base and bending it toward me as he slides the chair gently in, his legs pressing around my bound, naked body.

Of course he knows I'm there.

I bite my lip, exhaling, my hot breath falling on the hard flesh in front of me. You sent him here.

I realize even if you hadn't, even if he'd just sat down there and whipped it out to jack off under your desk, I'd barely be able to hold myself back. I'm eying the cock in front of me with more hunger than I've ever felt, my pussy still aching to be pleased.

I press my lips onto it, opening my mouth and taking it in. I slide down slowly, then bounce back up, then down further. And again, my tongue slipping along his shaft every time I draw back. He hasn't pushed the chair in as far as you did, and I can pull off freely each time, catching my breath, a trail of slobber stretching between my lips and the tip each time I do.

I press in again, my face touching his hand. He's still holding his cock for me, and I grind in, the head pressing deep into my throat, my lips against his fingers. I'm doing it right this time.

"Fuck, she's awesome, she really works here?" He says. You're here with him.

I pull off, gasping softly for air. "I work for Matt." I say from under the desk, my lips closing back onto the head of his cock, my tongue flitting around it as I pause there briefly before pressing in and pulling off again.

"We're redefining the divisions of responsibility within our group." You say from the other side of the room.

He pushes back, rolling away from me. I can see him now, he's younger than you. He's looking worriedly at the door, his stiff cock sticking out of his slacks, wet with my spit.

"Why don't we get you out of there," He glances again at the door as he rolls back up to me, pulling open drawers. He slips out of the chair, a pair of scissors in one hand, and climbs down, reaching around me. He finds the ziptie holding my arms to the desk and snips it, both hands falling quickly down, blood rushing into my arms. I hadn't even realized the circulation had been cut off.

He shoves the sweater off my hands, standing up, his cock sticking out straight in front of me as I crawl out from under the desk.

"What do you want to do with this?" He holds it out and you come over, taking it.

"Cindy, get the door, would you?" You step to your cabinet again, fiddling with the lock.

I peek over the desk at the open door. No one's there. I look up at you, and you nod meaningfully toward it, pulling the drawer open and tossing in the sweater.

I stand up, hurrying across the room, my bare breasts jostling as I move. My naked body framed by the door of your office, you slam your drawer and I jump, startled. I hurriedly press the door shut, then turn the latch as you spin your lock secure.

"What now?" I ask, standing naked before you both.

"Time for a reward commensurate with the quality of your work." You say, holding up a ziptie.

Fearfully, I lick my lips, hoping I get put under the desk facing the other way this time. You pull the chairs away from your conference table and place a hand on my bare ass, pushing me gently toward it as your fingers tighten to squeeze my ass, sending shivers into my already electrified pussy.

I step up to it and look back, my gaze following you as you walk around the table. "Lean over here." You reach out, taking my hands as I bend my knees slightly and lay my stomach on the conference table, my bare breasts pressing against the place I sat down my notes just this morning at our weekly team meeting.

You pull my arms down, brusquely, bending them under the table. As you do, I drag across the surface, my thighs shoving into the opposite side.

"Not so rough..." I whimper, and you shake your head, frowning.

"I bet you'll be saying that again in a minute here." With a zip my hands are tied to the metal support bracket under the table. You look up at your friend, who's been watching with a smile. I glance over to see his hand gently sliding along his cock. "Would you care to let Cindy see her work through to completion?" You nod down to me, bound once more.

"Hate to see a job left unfinished!" He grins, stepping quickly around your desk, pausing only briefly to let his his hands softly squeeze my bare ass as he rounds the table to step up beside you. You move out of the way and his stiff cock pops up in my face once more.

I tilt my head up, looking at him almost shyly, licking my lips. I can do this. I stretch forward, kissing the head of his cock as he steps in slightly. I open my lips and press onto it, my tongue whisking around the shaft as it slides easily in. I can barely maneuver, pulling my head back and pressing it forward again, his cock sliding in and out of me as I do. His hips gyrate as I press in, drilling into me with his hard cock, his rough pubic hair pressing against my face as I feel him pressing deeper and deeper into my throat.

Then your hands are on my ass. You're behind me now. Your fingers spread my cheeks, working their way down, spreading my lips apart with a wet sucking noise. I pull back the same time your friend's hips do, and the head of his cock makes it all the way out to the front of my mouth for once just as your thumb presses gently into me.

I shudder, letting out a soft cry as I suck gently at the head of the cock in front of me, the thumb behind me caressing my insides with soft circles. I flit my tongue on his head and he shoves in deeper once more.

As he pumps less and less gently in and out, I have to struggle to pay enough attention to keep my tongue massaging his quickly moving shaft. With your thumb slipping up and down my wet slit, I whimper against the cock in my mouth that is possibly the only thing preventing me from moaning far too loudly.

Then your thumbs spread my lips again and I feel the head of your cock press softly against my wet, throbbing pussy. It pushes in roughly, dry, deeper than you should have with the first thrust, and it feels massive inside my pulsing, tightening pussy. I moan again around the cock in my mouth as you slide in and out, deeper with each thrust, until you're thudding against my hips as roughly and as evenly as your friend is sliding in and out of my mouth. I can feel those waves of pleasure crashing into me now, faster, stronger, harder than ever, the tingling of my spine ringing in my ears as your rhythms crush me between you both.

"Jesus fuck this is awesome." He says, drawing out to let my tongue flicker haphazardly around the head of his cock. I can barely manage to focus on it with my building orgasm.

"She's a fast learner." You say, shoving deep into me, then pausing. I'm so close, so terribly, frightfully, painfully close. It's all I can do not to scream at you for stopping, all I can do not to cry out in pleasure now that his cock isn't gagging my throat. "But she's too close to an orgasm." You draw out quickly, the sudden emptiness in my pussy felt all the way up my spine, my orgasm washing away the instant before it arrives. I ache for you to shove into me again, I yearn for it, I reach out with my legs to draw you in, but you've already moved and I whimper, finding nothing but empty air behind me.

"Trading places?" Your friend says, his cock now pulling out of my mouth, leaving me totally empty.

"As long as she doesn't cum." I open my eyes to find you in front of me, your stiff cock shining with my own juices. My pussy tightens at the sight of it, and I ache to have it in me once more. "Let's have this done properly, now." You say, stepping toward me, the head of your cock closing in on my face.

I look up at you, biting my lip. I can do this. God, at this point, nothing could keep me away from that cock.

I glance down at it, the task before me. With my mind in its state and my neck already sore from working, it's a big task, but, like they say, one bite at a time. I open my mouth, looking back up at you as I stretch out to close my lips around the head, sucking gently at the juices covering it. My juices. I feel a shiver having your cock in me once more, it feels so good, and only my poor, lonely pussy has any complaints.

I flit my tongue across the tip, my mouth gently pressing onto it, and off again, my eyes locked on yours. I feel the first waves coming back, but as much as sucking your cock gets me off, those waves won't crash over to an orgasm without more.

"I was just balls deep in you, Cindy, I think we can pick up the pace here." You say plainly, and I nod, your cock bobbing with my head.

I swallow, breaking my eyes from yours, and stretch once more, tilting down as I slide my mouth around your cock. You press into me as I do, your cock sliding all the way into my throat in a single motion, my face jammed against your body. I struggle not to gag, my tongue whipping around the shaft as I pull back, drawing my head away.

With the tip reaching my mouth once more, I smile around your head as your friend's hands pry my cheeks roughly apart behind me. His unexpected touch sends a shock up my spine, a wonderful shock full of the promise of pushing me over that edge.

"Cindy, you're doing so well. Don't let any distractions impact the quality of your work." I look up at you, still smiling, then shove down again, your cock pressing into my throat, trying to ignore the hands kneading softly at me, powerfully quickening the pace of my once more growing pleasure.

"No orgasms, eh?" He says behind me as my neck strains to slide along your shaft.

"I think not."

"Then this should be fine..." I try to ignore him as his hands tug at my body, shifting me back on the table. You step forward, keeping your cock deep inside my mouth as I pump my neck up and down it.

Then, suddenly, I freeze, eyes stretched wide with realization as I feel the tip of his cock sliding up along my crack.

Near panic, I managing to start moving again, sliding along your shaft as he starts to press his roughly into me. I whimper, my neck so sore from working, the pain of him entering me shooting up my spine, giving the waves of my building pleasure sharp, tortuous peaks.

It feels as though his cock is twice as large as it felt in my mouth, and I can tell he's barely pushed it into me. He pulls out, then shoves again, deeper, and I cry out, the sound garbled as I keep working at your cock.

I'm aching, and in pain, but god I need it so much, so badly, I was so close, I can't stop. I arch my neck, hoping to drive your cock all the way down to my pussy, and the pain of his cock inside my ass is merely a shadow to my ache for it to be driving into my other hole alongside yours.

With another rough, agonizing shove into me, I feel his cock throb, and a subtle, tickling pressure of hot goo shooting inside me. Another throb, another tickle, and he starts to draw out of me. Still shooting splashes of heat, first into my crack, then across my cheeks, his cock finally out of me.

"Fuck that was legit." Sore through and through, aching in my muscles nearly as much as I ache for satisfaction, I struggle to keep moving on your cock as I hear your friend's pants zip behind me. "I gotta get back to work, see ya man. And Cindy, you're awesome." He roughly smacks my ass where he just shot his goo, wiping his hand off on my thigh before his footsteps turn to the door.

"Have a good one." You say. Behind me, I hear the door open, and I squeak, my bare ass and pussy pointed straight at the now open door, your friend's cum slowly dribbling down from one to the other. It thankfully clicks shut a skipped heartbeat later and you put a hand gently on the back of my head. "You have shown spectacular improvement."

You pull softly at my hair, and your cock slides out of my mouth. "I've made a real effort to." I say, meekly, my eyes darting from your eyes to your cock, standing stiffly in front of me and shining with my spit.

"I'm going to cut your hands loose." You reach over to your desk, grabbing the scissors. "I trust you'll show the proper initiative given this privilege?"

I lick my lips, looking up at you. I nod, and you kneel down, reaching under the table. With a snap, my arms are free, and I realize just how sore my shoulders are. My thighs cry out too, plainly bruised from the rough handling, and my neck is aching and weak from pumping on cock. But my task is not complete.

As you stand, I reach forward, my freed hands quickly closing around the spit-slick shaft in front of me. Without pausing their slide up and down it, I pull myself up, climbing over the table and down in front of you, the cum rubbing off my ass onto my plain black heels as I kneel down.

I look up to your eyes as I close my mouth around your shaft again, letting go with my hands as I slide my head onto you once more. You step back, sliding out of me, placing your hand under my chin.

"I was thinking of something else entirely." You lift gently, guiding me onto the conference table as I stand. Sitting on the edge of the table, you lift my knees, rolling me onto my back, legs spread, your cock achingly close.

"You've definitely shown just how hard you're willing to work today, Cindy." You say, wrapping your hands around my thighs, inching ever closer to me.

"You can always trust me to be on top of it when it gets hard." I smile up at you, biting my lip.

"That was cheesy." You smirk.

"Just fuck me, Matt." I smile back.

"I suppose you've earned it." You shrug, shifting your hips forward, deftly guiding your cock into my wet, waiting pussy, instantly eliciting a long, soft sigh from me.

"Oh, Matt..." I murmur as you press your spit-slick cock fully into me, then draw back out painfully slowly.

"What was that?" You say, pausing, your cock teasingly just touching my hole.

I grin up at you, "Oh Matt, fuck me, fuck me now!" I say, just quiet enough that no one might hear, although I fear I've easily given myself away already.

"You'll have to do better than that." You slide slowly back into me, filling my hungry little pussy with your cock, and filling my entire body with pleasure.

"Fuck me Matt!" I shout, maybe loud enough for people just outside your office to hear, if it's not already too noisy out there.

You slide out, and press in a little faster this time. I moan softly, and you slam into me again. Another moan, another hard thrust. Your pace quickens, your hands digging at my thighs, drawing my hips off the table as you ram into me again and again. I can't help but let out a quick, shuddering squeal as your cock hammers in and out of me.

"Oh, Matt, I'm so close..." I gasp, gripping the side of the table as your pounding skids me back.

You slam deep into me and I feel your cock throbbing, heat now filling me as you come haltingly to a stop, grinding your cock hard, deep inside me. As your cum pours into me in fireworks, it pushes me finally over that edge, a crick working up every vertebrae of my spine as I let out a hollow gasp, my legs pressing tightly around you.

As wonderful as it is brief, the peak passes, and my muscles sigh in relief, their tension washing away. I realize I'm breathing deeply, gasping for air as much as I had been for pleasure, and you let go of my legs, dropping me half onto the floor and half onto the table. You step back, your cock half limp, shining with its mix of our juices.