Emails Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Show Me how you would worship Me. Tell me how you worship me, in exquisite detail. I want to see the precum pearling up out of its little slit, and trickling down the side of My eager shaft. I want to see your hand moving faster and faster, see you licking the palm to make it slick and wet. I want your thighs quivering, and your stomach tensing, and those little eye-flickers that say you're trying to hold back, with little orgasms of the kind you usually have in your office. And then, when you cannot bear it any more, I want you to whisper, "Domina!", and salute me with your sticky tribute. You may use the hand that was caressing My balls to catch your cum.

Do not forget--if even one single drop of cum touches My bathroom before you can wash it off your hand into My sink, your punishment is to lick up that errant drop, and any others, and swallow it.

Good boy.

DELIGHT

wolf:

Domina, You give me such delight. Although i should have predicted it, it surprised to me that You even anticipated this most intimate feeling, that I was afraid to confess to You fearing that it would make me appear ungrateful. But, yes, i felt out of balance, unsatisfied, after the five strokes on the left buttock. Once again i experience how well You understand my body and desires… it makes it even easier to totally surrender to You, my Mistress.

i am very proud that You showed my writings to Your other sub. my words are Yours, and i am happy that You can use them for a useful purpose. More pride even, i am that you choose to publish O/our messages on Lit. mine will look flat and colourless next to Yours, but maybe they can serve as the dull frame for Your beautiful paintings… i hope You don’t mind, but i have not yet consumed my reward. i caress it in my mind, like the last piece of a chocolate bar, enjoying the idea of taking it. Now it will be even better. Your exquisite description of Your beautiful Self will make it so more pleasurable. i will cum for You and pronounce Your title - ‘Domina!’ - at the utter climax of my worship.

Lotm:

You have your deadline, and your next task; to inform Me of the details of your tribute. The photographs you have sent Me of My chosen genitalia please Me. Seeing them has inspired Me with ideas of what your next few tasks shall be, and I will be even closer to you when you give tribute to Me, knowing now what you will expose to Me.

DELIGHTED:

wolf:

Domina, i am so glad that i have met You and submitted to You. Forgive me for expressing these worthless thoughts, but i feel like we fit like the last pieces of a puzzle. You enrich my life.

i am very honoured that Your genitalia pleased You. my balls tingle whenever i think of You, read your messages or write to You. Usually i get an erection. i still have not taken my reward, please do not take this as ungratefulness, i just want to find the right time to enjoy it to the fullest. Believe me, Domina, with Your image in my mind i will.

i am righthanded. i usually stroke myself with my right hand, resting my other on my ballsack. i stroke the shaft with three fingers and my thumb. As i told You i can also cum without ejaculating, just feeling a small orgasmic twitch run through my loins. i can have several of those but prefer the 'shooting' one...

Domina, i am anxious to hear my next tasks and hope to complete them to Your satisfaction.

Your servant, wolf

Lotm:

Your next task is to take a picture of My tulips, as placed in My perfectly cleaned bathroom, and post it to Me. You will have no other tasks until I receive My rightful tribute. Do not disappoint Me.

~Ladyofthemasque, Domina ex Arcanum

*******************

{Author’s Note: These are excerpted from a series of emails I have been sharing with one of My new subs. Regretfully, the very first email was lost, so I have recreated wolf’s stirring, blunt words more or less from memory. The rest has been edited for length and content, and played with a bit under the guise of writer's license. My sub has (as written above) expressed his consent to allow his portions these writings to be published under My profile. ~Lotm}

12