Ember & Ashe Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tatewaki
Tatewaki
28 Followers

"No, Ashe. At her. Her face. Her privates."

I finally saw what had attracted Ember's attention. Honey liked piercing. I mean really liked it! Metallic finery encrusted her opened crotch and breasts.

She sported both a VCH and a triangle pierced clit, not to mention a true clitoral pierce, something that I'd only seen once before in my life. Her outer pussy lips had a staggered six ring pierce, the fine gauge, small diameter rings winking in the flickering candlelight. Absolutely gorgeous.

I slid a finger along her pussy lips, enjoying the feel of the cool metal rings on my sensitive fingertip. She sighed. The captive bead rings were gold, probably 18 carat. Her pierced nipples sported nipples shields with horizontal miniature long swords holding them in place. A thin gold chain draped from the hilt of each sword and clipped to the body of the blades. A Madonna pierced her cheek, the silver ball mimicking the placement of the superstar's famous mole. I smiled. Had it been on the other side, it would've been called a Monroe.

"Any others?" I asked her.

"What?" Her thready voice sounded hoarse.

"Piercings. Any others besides the ones that I can see?"

"Tongue. Venom. Navel. Vertical industrial. I wish I'd put in a fucking horizontal pierce right now!" "I bet!" I said in way of commiseration. Bent double like that, a vertical bar would surely gouge into her belly. I crouched down to her eye level. I loved the helix spiral she wore on her left ear, a five pointer! She had one more ornament, an outer- conch orbital. The silver ring connected the two holes that pierced her ear. It looked phenomenal. I couldn't help but notice the three green ribbons tied to her upper left arm. Not only was she available, she preferred edge play.

"How long have you been tied up like this?"

"What time is it?"

"Just past 8 PM."

"For over an hour."

No shit. I hoped whoever had tied her up had been checking up on her. I carefully inspected her flesh, checking for cold skin, parts that didn't react to my touch, that kind of thing. She assured me that she felt fine.

"You're used to this kind of thing," she challenged.

"Not really."

"Bullshit. You checked me over like an old pro." I slapped her ass cheek hard to silence her. She groaned. My hand slid along the ass I'd just slapped. The ingeniousness of this position surprised me. Not only were all of her muscles stretched and her balance precarious, when she fell forward, she would yank on her own hair. Her feet were unbound so she could inch forward to regain her balance, but that was it.

So much fun from what looked like a sawed-off aluminum extendable ladder and a few lengths of nylon cording. Who said that toys had to cost a lot of money?

I motioned Ember over and showed her the rings in the trussed woman's pussy. She seemed keen to learn more about the subject. I explained that the labial ones were for pure show, but the vertical clitoral hood pierce excelled at placing jewellery square on top of the clitoris, while the triangle pierce would nestle a stud squarely behind the clitoral nerve bundle. The ultimate sensation would come from the true clitoral pierce. Very few women who wanted one could ever get one. The clit had to be sufficiently large, and separated from the clitoral hood for one to even be considered. I tweaked Ember's pussy lips as I spoke.

"Don't do that," she warned me.

I gently pried open Ember's mouth and popped in the two fingers that had been in her sopping pussy, fucking her mouth with them for a few strokes before I withdrew. "It doesn't seem that you mind too much." I countered.

I turned back to the captive woman and massaged her hardware encrusted privates. Her moans told me she liked the treatment.

"Please. Fuck me," she begged.

I looked the question to Ember.

"Is this what you truly want to do?" she asked me. Her neutral voice kept her feelings concealed. Very often I could suss out her true feelings solely by intuition. Not this time, though. I'd have to do this the old-fashioned way. I'd have to talk to her.

"I'd rather have you," I finally said.

"You cannot have me."

"Then she will do."

I left the room and came back moments later with a gorgeous thirty-six strand flail. I loved its eighteen inch long blades and the comfortable, twenty inch braided handle. The virid core lay concealed by the outside jet black strands. Only when in motion would the emerald streaks blossom. I swished the flail around in the air a couple of times to get the feel of it.

I brushed the buttery soft blades of the flail over the woman's spread ass and pussy. "You sure you're a three ribbon kind of girl?"

"Yes. Use me."

The first stroke landed square on her taut backside. The whistle of the flail as it sliced air reminded me of the sound of the wind through the branches of a dead tree. It caressed her ass with an audible snapping noise.

The woman grunted, then fell slightly forward. She scrambled to regain her footing.

"Ashe, stop!"

"Hey, the lady asked for it," I said as I shook the tangles loose from the buttery soft blades. I sent a stroke whistling toward Ember's tits. She shrieked as the strands slapped her pert breasts, then stopped, confused. Her hands glided over her mounds in disbelief.

"Deer skin, Ember. These blades won't cut flesh. But they make a gorgeous sound, eh?" I shook loose the blades once again. They were being difficult. I had to comb them out with my fingers. "A flail this soft needs to be untangled after every stroke or two, but it's well worth it." I sent a few more strokes over Ember's thighs and rump to emphasize my point.

"It tingles," she said, stroking her legs.

"But it won't hurt if properly used," I said. "It's not always about pain. It's more about sensation." I gave the bound woman a few more lashes, then stroked the flail end across Ember's cheek. She pushed her nose into the dense mass of leather strips and breathed in deeply.

"I love the smell of new leather," she said. "This scent reminds me of riding inside of a Jaguar coupe on a sunny July afternoon."

"I don't own a Jag," I said.

"I've been with men who have, Andy," she replied.

Ah, payback! Slow in coming, but skilfully delivered. I'd let her score that point. I tossed the whip into the bin provided for used toys.

Ember's curiosity got the better of her. She stood by the woman's ass, gently stroking each cheek. It had coloured nicely and now glowed a light cherry red.

"It is so warm," Ember said.

"It feels bloody hot," the woman agreed.

I stroked the woman between her legs, jangling her pussy ornaments. She sighed. "These piercings really magnify woman's pleasure," I said. "They place pressure in all the right spots if they're positioned right."

"Enough of the Bondage 101, already. Fuck me!" the bound woman shouted.

"You know, I never could stand a woman who likes topping from the bottom," I said as I swatted her ass with my open palm. She stumbled forwards, groaning in pain. The muscles of her lower back stretched. She quickly regained her footing again. Her breath came in loud gasps. I jammed the anal plug I'd been carrying into her slit to lube it up, then thrust it into her unsuspecting asshole. She grunted, then wiggled her ass around frantically. That plug went in real easy, though. No novice to ass play here!

"You have something for my pussy?"

"Nothing that would do it justice." I kissed her firm ass goodbye, giving her jewellery a final jingle. "I love your pierce work. My compliments to the artist."

We moved off to the next chamber. Before I could even reach for the door Ember pulled me to a stop. "Ashe, no more."

"Why?"

"I want you, Ashe. Now."

I desperately wanted to smile, but carefully kept the smirk off of my lips. I had to play it cool. I couldn't afford to blow it, not when so close to getting what I wanted. "Why do you want me?" I asked. "Why now?"

Ember looked away from me. "When I saw you with the black woman, then later on with the bound one, I realized that you can have many other women. Why have you waited so long for me?" She regarded me with her dark, questioning eyes.

"Because you're the only woman I want. No one else matters to me."

Ember clutched me around the center. I felt her body shaking against mine. "Why are you crying?" I asked her.

"You make me so happy, yet I cause you so much pain."

"Pain? You? Never." I lifted her face, tilting it so I could kiss her tears away.

"Do not lie to me. I know how badly you want me, and I know how frustrated you get when I turn you away. I am surprised you are still with me."

"It would be a shitty investment if I dumped over $48,000 into a woman and didn't get to fuck her at least once. I have to keep you around until I get to sample the goods."

"Be serious," she said as she smacked my arm.

"What makes you think I'm not being serious? Forty-eight large is serious business."

I hadn't intended to do this, not so soon, but she presented me with the perfect opportunity to really see what her limits were, and how far I could push them.

"You want to try something different? It'd be a waste to leave this place before trying out some of the facilities."

She endued her sharp gaze with suspicion. "What do you have in mind?"

"You let me worry about the details. I've some ideas about what I want to try with you." I ushered her into my favourite room, The Cerulean Chamber.

'''

The room's sapphire light cast eerie cobalt shadows upon the glass walls. Ember hung from a chrome suspension bar, a three foot long, hollow metal tube with two heavy-duty eye bolts on either end. Bicycle chains dangled from it. They were attached to her wrist cuffs, pinioning her arms over her head. I attached a third chain to her ankle cuff. Her ankle hung at rib level. She hobbled about on her left foot, the only one that could reach the ground.

Ah! I love asymmetrical bondage. It threw the body's natural sense of balance off kilter, and added to its feeling of vulnerability.

Cuffs of durable saddle leather cinched her thighs, ankles, neck and wrists. Each had three D-rings sewn to it. They were both versatile and beautiful, but were only being used for their cosmetic value. Ember bounced around, testing out her restraints.

"Are they on too tight, or are they okay? How do your shoulders feel? They'll pull a bit at first, but they shouldn't hurt.

"I will manage." Her smile told the tale. She trusted me. Trusted me to respect her boundaries. I'd do so.

That isn't to say that I wouldn't push those boundary markers back a bit!

Ember allowed my heated gaze to do whatever it wanted to her vulnerable body. Wherever my sight passed, tremors passed through her golden flesh.

"It's a beautiful dress, but I think it's outlived its usefulness." First I undid her braided leather belt, then I grasped the back of her dress and split it down the center. Buttons scattered around the chamber, loudly clattering on the cold tile floor like pennies tossed into a glass dish. I repeated the act to her front, letting the torn garment hang from her shoulders in two distinct halves. Ember's eyes went wide.

"Ashe?"

"Silence." I slipped a blindfold over her head, totally blocking her vision. "No more speaking. Don't make me have to gag you. I will, if you speak one word out of turn again."

Ember fell silent. Her tongue moistened her suddenly dry lips. I pinched her nipples and stretched them out as far as I could prior to applying a steel clover clamp to each one.

"These special clamps tighten as more weight is connected to them," I informed her. I hooked up a two ounce weight to each, the minimum mass that Reggie had available. Ember gasped and leaned backwards to support some of the weight on her body. I shoved her forwards again, causing the weights to swing outwards. She grunted as her tit-flesh swayed in time to the makeshift pendulums.

"Stay as I place you, Ember." An open-handed smack on her bottom emphasized the seriousness of my command. I replaced her belt, the braided white leather providing a most interesting contrast to the dark leather cuffs she wore.

I massaged her all over, using only my lips and tongue. I started at her feet, nuzzling at the balls on her exposed flesh through her strappy sandals, and worked up to her calves and her thighs. I purposely skipped over her crotch, instead continuing up her back, her torso, and then her breasts. I nibbled all the way up the sides of her neck, then kissed her square on the nose. Ember giggled.

"I love you, Eimi Yoshikawa. This is all for you."

I kissed her, luxuriating in her silken mouth. She hopped about, trying to maintain her balance. My fault, since I often jiggled her chains around, causing her balance to shift. I worried at her clamped nipples, enjoying the way her sharp moans burst into my mouth. I worked my way over to her backside and spread her asscheeks apart. I spit square in the center of her crinkled brown eye, then massaged the spittle into her. I then took the one remaining Anal Trainer and worked it slowly in and out of her asshole. Ember's gasps became sighs of pleasure.

"When we get home, there are going to be some changes," I informed her. "No more pants or concealing clothes. Only skirts, dresses, or easily removable clothing. You're to be open and accessible to me at all times. Do you understand?" I tugged down sharply on her left nipple weight. Ember's body seized up as if electric current flowed through her. "Ember?" I said.

Ember whimpered, and nodded.

"No tights, and no pantyhose. Stockings only. If you must wear panties, they're to be crotchless. It is always better to wear none at all. Do you understand?" I rotated the slim dildo inside of her stuffed asshole. Ember vigorously shook her ass, trying to quell that discomforting sensations that the spinning toy produced in her clenching anus. She wasn't used to anything being there for prolonged periods of time. That would change soon. "Answer me, Kitten," I said.

A nod.

"High heels only, or barefoot. No more flats unless we are doing work in the garden. Of course, that doesn't extend to your bath slippers." She was Japanese after all, and very traditional in some surprising ways. She always insisted that I wear no shoes in the house, and always wear slippers in the bathroom. Getting her to wear heels, even inside the bedroom, always exhausted me but was worth any amount of effort. "I want you to display those fucking incredible calves and legs of yours for me at all times. Do you understand?"

As before, a whimper, and a nod of acquiescence.

"And finally, one last condition. Starting from tomorrow morning, you're to wear a butt plug, like this one for the better part of the day. I'll start you off small, but will increase its diameter every two weeks. I intend to work you up to about, oh I don't know," I hefted my cock in my hand, "five inches long, three and a half inches wide. Of course, regular enemas will now be a part of your morning toilet. You'll either do this on your own, or, if you have difficulty doing so, I'll administer them for you. The plan is for me to be fucking your ass by Christmas time, and I'd rather not cause you any excessive pain." I jammed the little butt plug in and out of her a few more times to emphasize my point. Having that hard piece of plastic ramming inside of her was nothing like a finger. The way her ass and legs twitched, I knew she found it uncomfortable. "Imagine something almost four times that thickness thrusting into your ass, Ember. The butt plug training is for your benefit. As I said, I'm fucking asshole by Christmas. And you'd better be ready for it. Do you understand me?"

I tossed the dice. All of the other crap was small potatoes compared to this one point. I knew she'd go along with the no pants, only heels, no panties thing, but ass fucking? Not a chance! She felt so strongly against intercourse of any type. I'd purposely specified ass and not pussy. From day one, she'd let me tongue and fondle her asshole. But touching her pussy bare had earned me a full handed slap I still remembered vividly. Would she give up her ass cherry to me in four month's time? I didn't know. But I certainly hoped so.

Ember hung there for a long time, twitching in her restraints. Her head hung low on her chest, drooping like her nipples did under the weight of the clover clamps. She let out a long, shuddering sigh and nodded her head.

"Say it out loud, Ember. I intend to welcome in the New Year with my cock planted firmly up your ass and you bouncing on top of me for all you're worth. Will you allow me to take your ass?"

"Yes," she said. "My anus will be yours to use by Christmas time." She sounded resigned, but not upset.

Let me tell you, her words made my dick spring up so hard and so fast I nearly blacked out from the sudden drop in blood pressure. When my world stopped spinning, I remembered to check on Ember. I massaged the area around her nipples, held them, then unclipped the clover clamps.

She hissed, her rapidly head flailing from side to side.

"That's only after five minutes. Any longer than that and removing the clamps would really hurt. You'll get used to heavier weight and longer hang times later." I kissed her soundly. I resisted the temptation to fondle her abused nipples. Better just to let them alone until blood flow returned naturally.

"Now, I want to give you back some of the joy that you just gave me. One second."

I pulled a second, then a third suspension bar over via the interlaced latticework on the ceiling, then fastened chains to her knee and waist supports. Ember looked wonderful hanging by her wrists, yet also supported by knee and ankle cuffs as well. She hung in mid air in roughly a sitting position with her legs splayed open.

"This is for you," I said as a spread her pussy lips. Man, about time I got to run something up inside of her.

"Ashe! No, please?" Her voice held an urgent note of pleading in it that I couldn't ignore. Unfortunately, it came too late. I'd already pried open her pussy and tried to peer into her depths. I failed.

Her hymen had obscured my view, concealing her inner sheath from my sight.

"Son of a bitch!" I blinked to clear my eyes. I looked inside her again. She still had a cherry. "A virgin? How when the world?"

"Let me down, Ashe. Please?" Uncharacteristic begging filled her voice. I pulled off her dark green blindfold. Hot tears streamed down her face, now unhindered by the damp cloth I'd just removed.

"A virgin prostitute. Care to explain that to me?"

"I told you once that my touch was my business. I touch them. I don't allow them to touch me. Most of them are happy enough with my mouth and hands."

"For the ones who aren't?"

"I run from them."

"Why hide this from me?" I asked her. "What did you think I'd do?"

"Release me, Andrew Grissolm!" The weak words didn't sound right. Her heart just wasn't in it.

"Nice try, Ember. But I don't buy it. Talk to me."

"Once I let you have me, I become a whore in fact!" Ember sobbed, a fresh torrent of tears sluicing her face with saline sorrow.

In some strange way, her claim made sense. She equated whoring with vaginal intercourse. Anything else, head, hand jobs – and I guess anal – didn't figure in her world. But once I busted that cherry, that was that. She'd achieve certifiable slut status.

"No, Ember. Having sex doesn't make a woman filthy. Not if she enjoys what she's doing. Sex is perfectly natural."

"You are telling me that this is natural?" She jiggled her chains.

"Got me there," I said. "We'll discuss kink later. In the meantime, I've some pussy pleasing to do. No penetration. I promise. Now just lean back, relax, and enjoy the ride."

I stifled her pending protest with a skilful stroke from my rough tongue taking its first swipe of Ember-pussy. The gasp that rushed out of her sounded raw. She clamped her jaws shut to keep her desire firmly bottled inside of her. Too late for that shit! She already showed me her frail inner self. Why did she feel unworthy of sexual satisfaction? Somewhere along the line she'd decided that she was merely a vessel for giving pleasure and undeserving of ever receiving it. I'd disabuse her of such silly notions once and for all.

Tatewaki
Tatewaki
28 Followers