Emerald Falls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nothing compared to you, Brian. You look like a real stud." I found myself saying, despite the mention of cock again, and my incomprehension at the sexuality of the situation.

"Lucky you, then." That mischievous smile flashed again, but this time with an addition of triumph in it. He knew he had me under his spell, perhaps not fully under control, but pretty damn close. My almost fully erect cock gave away what my body wanted to do, even if my brain hadn't quite got there.

He tested my resistance further, as he took my hand and made me grip his cock in it. He gently squeezed and unsqueezed my fingers around it before slowly making me stroke him. He was still flaccid, but I could feel him hardening quickly. Still disoriented and hypnotized, I could not pull my hand away, and my strokes on his shaft became longer. In less than a minute, his cock was fully erect. And I could now no longer peel my eyes away from its magnificent beauty.

He then removed my hand from his cock, gently placed both his hands on my shoulders and slowly pushed me backwards until I was sitting on the flat rock. "Taste it and tell me if it tastes as good as it looks? You know you want to."

This was it, the decisive moment that would possibly change my life in a major way. The final test of my resistance. The point of no return. I knew I only had two choices - tell him to stop in no uncertain terms, or take cock in my mouth and submit fully to whatever Brian had in mind for me. Anything in between would just default to the second option, only with the prolonged agony of different parts of my brain fighting an intense battle over this crazy situation.

My own cock was as hard as it ever got, seemingly ready to burst at the seams with the massive blood flow being directed there, telling me what to do. My logical brain was still trying to tell me to stop - I wasn't gay, I had gone too far already, and had absolutely no business going farther. But perhaps true to character for a single, slightly lonely guy, my cock won and carnal desire took over my brain completely.

Once that switch was flipped, there was no hesitation - no more fondling and stroking, no tentative licks with my tongue, no other foreplay. I simply placed my arms around Brian's ass, brought him close, and wrapped my warm mouth completely around his lovely cock.

He gasped, as surprised at my eagerness as I was. I started moving my mouth up and down his shaft in long, languid strokes, and moving my tongue around his head as I would when eating pussy. He clearly loved it. "Oh yeah, Matt. Don't stop man, that's so fucking hot!"

I continued excitedly, and soon enough, Brain was close to the edge. "Oh Matt, oh fuck yeah! I'm gonna cum soon!" I had uttered that phrase often enough to know what choice I needed to make next. I chose to double down, and moved my tongue on his cock to the absolute best of my abilities.

"Ahhh... fuck!" he groaned, as he shot a hot load of sperm into my mouth. And "Aahhhh... ahhnnn... hnnn... hnnn...," as more hot jets squirted out of his cock. I had expected to gag as his thick load hit my throat, but some instinct made me swallow all his cum as quickly as he could shoot it out of his cock. It probably helped that his cum tasted only slightly bitter and not too salty. So there was no lingering bad taste in my mouth, and it went down easily.

I continued to suck as he recovered from his orgasm, eager to squeeze every last drop of cum from his balls. Finally he was spent, and removed his cock from my mouth. He then made me stand up and planted a hot, wet kiss full on my mouth, making out with his tongue, tasting his own cum inside my mouth. I responded in kind and we stayed lip-locked for a full minute at least.

"Oh god Matt, that was insanely hot. You are an absolute champ... I can't believe you had never sucked cock before this!" said Brian when we disengaged. I didn't really know how to respond to that, so I kept staring into his eyes, waiting for the next move. "Come, time for our shower now," he said. He pulled out two travel-size bottles of liquid from his backpack, put my arm around me, and started leading me towards the rock ledge below the falls.

I realized my own cock was still rock-hard, aching for release along with my balls. As we reached the fall, he said, "The water flow is really strong here. We'll have to shower one at a time, and hold each other strongly so that the water doesn't push us away into the downflow. Let me go first."

He placed the two bottles on the rock, far enough away from the water, and walked towards the fall. "Ok, hold strong now," he said, as he stepped in. I held both his arms tightly, feeling their musculature for the quick second before I understood how right he was about holding on. He disappeared almost completely into the flow of water, and if I hadn't been holding tight, I could easily have been pulled away into the flow as well.

He came out after about thirty seconds under that cascade. "Woooo! That was a rush. Your turn now." I stepped in as well, and was only frightened for a moment when a mountain of cold water poured down on me. But then it felt incredibly refreshing, and knowing Brian's strength, I knew I was in no danger as long as I didn't step too far back on the ledge. I stepped out after perhaps a minute, sharing the exhilarating feeling with him.

My cock had become limp during my time under the fall, and so had his, but I began to harden again slightly at the sight of muscles rippling all over his wet, naked body. He took one of the bottles and squeezed out dollops of liquid into each of his hands. Then he stepped back behind me, placed his chin on my left shoulder and spoke again in that voice that had so hypnotized me earlier.

"We forgot to take care of something, didn't we?" he said huskily, took my cock in his right hand, and started stroking it. Lube! I had assumed that the two bottles contained soap and shampoo, but at least one of them contained lube! My mind reeled at the implications. Who the hell carried lube on a hike? Had he pre-planned my gay initiation all along, knowing that he had the body and the skills to seduce, and I only limited willingness and strength to resist?

All that was forgotten as the animal instincts took over again. I got hard quickly as his wet, slippery fingers slid up and down my shaft, and I remembered the horny ache I had had only a few minutes earlier. And he continued his hypnotic seduction. "You are a beautiful man, Matt. That was one of the best blowjobs I have ever got - from a man or a woman. You have one heck of a hot mouth, and the way you swallowed all my cum... oh my God..."

It was impossible for me to not be extremely turned on by his sensual combination of physical stimulation and sexual flattery. As always, he knew it before I did, and chose this moment to insert a lubed up finger of his other hand in my ass, all the while continuing to smoothly stroke my cock. "Ahhh..." I gasped, but the cry only contained surprised pleasure. He had melted away any remnants of resistance the way he had me now.

A second finger slid into my ass, and the combination of a handjob and anal finger-fucking was ecstasy like nothing I had felt before. I was now moaning with every movement of his hand or his fingers. "Oh yes Matt, you love it, don't you? Let's get your ass ready for some cock. But do tell me if it hurts, I would not want that."

I barely heard him in my ecstasy. He quickly took his hand off my cock and reached down to pick up the lube. His fingers came out of my ass too as he squeezed a big dollop into that hand. But just as quickly, a large amount of lube and three instead of two fingers entered my ass, and his other hand went back to my cock after it had placed the lube back down on the rock.

My ass didn't hurt with the three-finger insertion, perhaps because of how well lubed it was by this point. Instead, I felt a satisfying fullness inside, and his fingers induced incredible waves of pleasure by the myriad of ways he was able to manipulate them and touch sensitive nerve endings inside my ass, ones I couldn't even imagine existed.

It was only a matter of seconds before I went over the edge. "Aaahhhh...hhunnnn...," I grunted as my cock erupted like a geyser. One particularly strong spurt of cum flew like a jet and hit the rock wall that must have been at least six feet in front of me. The rest splattered on the rock below, forming large white starry pancakes on its dark surface.

Brian continued to finger my ass and stroke my cock a little longer, as if wanting to make sure that he squeezed every drop of cum from my balls. He then stepped back in front of me and we indulged in another passionate make-out session. Despite how hard I had just come, I was amazed to feel myself getting aroused again as his lubed hands slithered all across my back and neck.

When he seemed to be satisfied with all the kissing, he put a strong arm around my waist, picked up the lube with the other and led me away from the fall, towards the rock formation where I had first become a cocksucker. He pulled out a towel from his backpack, spread it out on the rock, and gently lay me down on it.

This time I knew exactly what was going to happen. I was about to have a cock up my ass for the first time in my life. And this time, every fiber of me tingled in anticipation instead of shrinking in resistance. That tryst by the fall had propelled me through some kind of one-way door. There was no going back, and you could do a lot worse than Brian for your first manfuck. Brian knew it too, as he saw my hungry eyes on him and stared back into them.

"I am going to fuck you, Matt. Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes, fuck me, Brian. Fuck my ass with that beautiful cock of yours."

He needed no second invitation. He lifted up my legs easily and put them on his broad shoulders. This time he took the bottle of lube and squeezed what felt like a fairly large amount directly into my ass. He then slathered another generous amount on his cock and pressed its head against my asshole.

I gasped at this new heavenly sensation as his cock touched all the nerves around my anus. He started pushing it in slowly, and it slid in quite easily until it got close to the biggest part of his head. He held it there with gentle pressure for perhaps a minute before pushing harder. "Put it in, Brian. All the way. Fill me up with your cock," I encouraged, closing my eyes, breathing deeply to relax and willing my sphincter to spread open and welcome him in.

He was a little hesitant, knowing it was my first time, but my encouragement made him push hard. There was a wet plop as his head plunged into my ass. I let out a short sharp cry at the brief pang of pain, but quickly followed it up with a deep groan of pleasure as his shaft followed behind the head and the pain disappeared. He was still pushing, although much slower, testing to see how much of his manhood I could take in.

I wanted it all. Every inch of him. My mind conjured up images of the beautifully cylindrical piston of his cock's shaft reaming my ass as his cock's head parted my rectal flesh in front of it. My ecstasy built up again as he slowly pushed in deeper and deeper, filling my ass with perfection. And before either of us knew it, he was in all the way up to his balls.

He was amazed at how easily I had taken in all of his seven-odd inches, and I was amazed to see my cock erect again, despite my massive cumshot from just a few minutes ago. I waited for him to start fucking me, but he knew how deep inside my ass he was, and sensibly kept his cock stationary for a few minutes to let me get used to the incredible fullness that I was now feeling, along with an immense amount of pleasure.

Finally, he started moving. My ass had wrapped around his cock extremely tightly, so he could only start a minimal rocking motion at first. But slowly the ample amount of lube in my ass helped his cock glide smoothly along my rectal walls and he started to fuck me with short, gentle strokes. Every thrust sent waves of ecstasy crashing over me.

"Oh my God!!! Oh Brian, don't stop... Fuck me hard... Fuck my ass!!! Brian... aaaahhhhhh!!!!!" I was screaming now, on the verge of losing all control. That ecstasy combined with the roar of the falls was probably why I didn't hear the approaching voices until it was too late. Even then, they sounded muted and distant through my fog of intense sexual pleasure.

"Hey look, Brian and Matt are getting naughty in public!"

"Oh wow man, that is so hot! Matt sounds like he's in heaven."

"Yeah, so as good a time as any to take him to cloud ten, eh?" I recognized Ramon's voice, which was followed by a quick laugh. "Say Brian, did you start with his mouth or his ass?"

"Mouth... Hot.." Brian's voice, panting, as he concentrated on his own pleasure and the sensations he was no doubt feeling as he fucked my ass. He was now able to move his cock in long, rhythmic, languid strokes. That rhythmic movement now allowed me became aware of the other sounds of our sex - squelching wet lube and his balls slapping against my buttocks.

"Nice, let me check that out too." Ramon.

"His cock is pretty too, I wouldn't mind a taste of that." Mike this time.

"Open your hot mouth, Matt, time for cock number two," Ramon said matter-of-factly, as he quickly approached me and stood next to my face. Before I knew it, I had opened my mouth to take in his massive girth. I could barely fit it in, the corners of my mouth stretched as wide as they could. His thick bush gently brushed against my face as his cock started fucking my mouth. Simultaneously, I felt another mouth take in my own cock as well.

I don't know how long it was before Brian let out his own guttural scream of pleasure. "Ahhh fuuucck... Matt, I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum in your ass!" I wanted to scream with him and beg him to fill my ass with his seed, but Ramon's cock was in my mouth. My whole body shuddered with pleasure as I felt Brian spurt hot jets of cum and empty his balls deep inside me. He stayed inside my ass and kept fucking it gently until he went limp and could no longer keep it in. But the feel of Brian cumming hard inside my ass kept me immensely aroused.

As a result, I started to suck Ramon's cock a lot more energetically. Soon, I felt his cock begin pulsing too, but he pulled out just as I unconsciously prepared to swallow his load. He then grunted and shot out an absolutely massive load. I caught a spurt or two in my mouth, but the majority of his cumshot splattered my face, and I could only lie there stunned, the warm gooey wetness on my face another pleasant new sensation to add to the new experiences of the day.

Finally, it was my turn to cum again. Mike took his mouth off my cock and said something along the lines of "Matt, cum show us how much you loved this!" He stroked me a few times, which is all I needed. For the second time in maybe fifteen minutes, I shot sperm from my cock. It didn't come out in thick gooey ropes - I had left most of those on the rocks above - but I came just as forcefully as before. Multiple spurts of cum flew high in the air and splattered on my stomach and chest.

I lay there motionless, blissfully spent, but intensely aware of every little sensation in my body. My ass, now cockless, but tingling with excitement everywhere Brian's cock had touched it. His cum starting to move inside my ass, ready to start dripping out as soon as I stood up. The cum on my face and body starting to run down the sides. My cock leaking its last remnants of cum. I felt like I could stay lying on that rock the entire day, stark naked, letting the sun dry the hot cum covering my face and body, and to hell with anyone else who happened to see me there.

I could not process it then, but much later, as my brain relived these memories, I could only marvel at how I, a previously straight man, had become a cock whore. I had sucked my first two cocks in life within the span of twenty minutes. A seven-inch cock had fucked my virgin ass to the hilt, with a massively thick cock simultaneously fucking my mouth and a third man sucking my cock. I had swallowed a cumshot and a half. I had taken a facial. And yet, I wanted more.

It was just as well that Brian and Ramon put their arms under me and started helping me back to the fall. I felt a sweet soreness in my ass and leaked cum as I walked (or rather, staggered) between them. They walked me all the way under the fall and let another cold blast of water clean me up. For extra measure though, they pulled me out, took soap from the other bottle Brian had left there, and soaped me up nicely, Brian making sure to clean my ass and Ramon my cock. Another stint under the fall, and I was as good as new.

All three of Brian, Ramon and Mike also soaped up and washed quickly, and then it was time to head back to the campsite. The sun was still pretty high in the sky, and we would comfortably make it back to the campsite before sunset, but now that we weren't all animals in sexual heat, we became aware that other hikers could come upon us at any time, so we dressed quickly and started heading back down the trail.

As expected, Brian led the way again. Just ten minutes into our descent, we met a group of three guys laboring up the steep trail. We exchanged casual greetings with them. "How were the falls?" asked one of them. "I hope this trek is worth it."

"Yes, more than worth it. A shower under the falls, then drying out on the rocks, and you'll be a new man. Right, Matt?" said Brian, turning back to me with a huge smile on his face.

I looked at Brian and flashed him a big smile too, knowing fully well that my gay initiation had just started, and that I was very much looking forward to how my three companions would school me further over the next two nights and days. I took a couple of steps down to stand beside Brian and face the hiker who had asked the question. "Indeed," I replied. "It was my first time and I know I'll never be the same again.".

12