Emergency Toilet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gathered my senses and propped myself back up in the corner.

"There's a little bit on your cheek." Luci pointed out matter of factly and I instinctively caught it with my finger and licked it deep into my mouth, savoring the last precious droplet.

"Thank you so much for that, you really are a useful guy to have around!" Luci laughed then closed her eyes again and turned out the flash-light.

I sat there for the next hour, my cock painfully straining and leaking pre-cum listening to the sounds of my two beautiful women sleeping and in my own twisted way finally felt like a real family man.

Part Two.

Mary had us freed from the elevator in no time at all when she showed up at 5am as predicted and we all returned home to Patricia's house. Luci had a quick shower then rushed off, with her printed forms, to the dance studio and Patricia and I snuggled down together in her silk sheet covered bed.

"Listen I need to tell you, something" I said to Patricia whilst she nuzzled at my neck, still groggy from her sleeping pills "Yes I know, Luci pissed in your mouth, she told me just now in the kitchen" Patricia said sleepily. My blood ran cold "Do you mind?" I asked her. Patricia giggled "No, no, no I think its very cute of you to do that, she said you guys are going to go off with your camera too soon and she said you are really cool."

I was overcome with relief and was about to explain how I had no choice and could not leave her desperate before Patricia said "Dan, don't even bother trying to give me any bullshit that you didn't enjoy it, I know what you are like and she's a beautiful young girl so I'm sure you were rock hard and I've noticed that you are the only one out of us who hasn't brushed their teeth since we got in. Don't want to let go of that teenage piss taste from your toilet mouth do you" she said with an evil laugh.

This was all simply too much for me and after a night of sheer ecstasy but abject frustration I was at sexual boiling point. I yanked down her panties, spread her ass from behind and thrust my cock deep into her heavenly Portuguese pussy.

I lasted around 60 seconds before I flooded her with what felt like a gallon of sperm.

"Good toilet" She cooed at me "I'm not going to kiss you when you have my daughters dried piss in your mouth but I love you more than anything, now I'm going to sleep these pills off"

She fell asleep with my cock still buried deep inside her.

Part Three

The next few months were some of the happiest of my life.

Patricia and I got engaged and spent a lot of special time together planning our upcoming wedding and I moved into her house, selling up my small flat and investing the money into a new business venture which we ran together from home.

Luci and I formed a real relationship, we went out into the countryside and abandoned buildings with our cameras and tripods, we watched Netflix together and I dispensed advice about boyfriends, parties and the like. Every night before bed she would come and give me a tender hug and a peck on the cheek. Very occasionally the night we spent stuck in the elevator would be brought up but always in a jokey way and without any weird sentiment.

Luci even decided to change university courses and study a photography degree closer to home so she remained living with us, with made Patricia and I equally happy.

I was a family man at last and I was cherishing every second of it, ever thankful how a broken down elevator and a served purpose as a girls toilet had allowed me to come closer to my new step daughter.

One Saturday morning I was laying in bed, it was spring outside and the sound of the birds chirping and the smell of freshly mowed grass filled my senses, Patricia was in the bathroom getting ready because we had been invited to a very rich couples wedding when I heard hammering on the door "MUM! LET ME IN!" Luci was shouting at the top of her voice "I NEED TO GO!!" she kept repeating. I could hear Patricia's muffled voice from beyond the taps running and the hair dryer buzzing saying something about "Me time" and "Leave me alone."

Then I heard the door swing open and Patricia talking to Luci "I am getting ready for a really important day, darling. Sorry to shout at you but I don't want to be disturbed. If you are desperate to pee then just go and use your new Dads mouth, you know how to do it."

I froze in the bed, surely not. She must be joking. She wouldn't do it again...

Would she?

My mind was racing at the speed of light but before I knew it the bedroom door opened and Luci dressed in her Minnie mouse night slip was walking towards the bed.

"Open wide, Daddy" she said in the sweetest most adorable voice imaginable.

I put my hands behind my head and opened my mouth as she climbed up on the bed and lowered her beautiful coin-slot teenage pussy towards me.

"I love you" she said, as the piss started to flow.

12