Emily and Steve Ch. 08

Story Info
Emily lives full time as a woman, Steve is happy.
4.8k words
4.62
30.5k
14
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 08/31/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't even see it coming. I should have. I should have known that life just can't work out exactly like you would expect. Instead it has to throw you curve balls, put you back on your heels, and then put the next one on your chin.

The first few months after Emily moved in, things were going great. Emily became more and more comfortable going out in public, and we were soon going out to restaurants and clubs on a regular basis. I think the event that really pushed it for Emily was when we ran into my boss Glen and his "personal assistant" Rita out at a restaurant one night. They were sitting at a dark table in the back, trying to be discrete about their relationship, which was laughable because everyone in the office knew.

"We should go over and say hi," I said, a twinkle in my eye.

"No, let's not bother them," Emily said, but I knew she was just saying that because she was afraid they would recognize immediately that she was Mike from the office. I grabbed Emily by the hand, and started to pull her over. First, I knew they wouldn't be able to tell. At best they would guess that Emily was somehow related to Mike due to the similar features, but they would never guess that Emily and Mike were the same person.

The second reason was I hated my boss, and wanted to see the little ass squirm getting caught with his assistant.

I walked right up to the table and looked at my boss.

"Hello Glen. Hello Rita. Good to see you out tonight." Glen froze, his hand stuck in place on Rita's thigh, where he had been stroking it. "Going over some figures from the office, I see," I said, gesturing with my head to Glen's hand. Glen turned about 40 different shades of red.

Rita, surprisingly, looked happy to see us. "Hello Steve," she said. "Who is your friend?"

"This is Emily." I pulled Emily forward closer to the table. She barely looked up, and mumbled something.

"Nice to met you, Emily," Rita said. Glen, still shell-shocked, just made a gurgling sound.

I grabbed Emily around the waist. "Well, we should be getting to our table. Have a nice night," I said, and Emily and I walked away from the table.

Later that evening as we lay in bed, I tried to convince Emily that they hadn't known who she was, but Emily was certain that everyone in the office would soon know that Mike was Emily, and that we were dating.

"Would that be such a bad thing?" I asked. "I love you, Emily, and you love me. I want the whole world to know about our love. I want to be able to take you out where ever and whenever I want. I want to see you, Emily, at work. I think its time that you left Mike behind, and became Emily full time. Emily is the real you. Living as Mike at work is living a lie."

Emily simply rolled over and pretended to sleep. She wasn't convinced that night, but the next day changed her attitude, and both our lives forever.

Rita approached me at the office. "Hey Steve, can I talk to you?" she asked.

"Sure, what's up?" I said.

"No, can we go somewhere private?"

I stood up, and followed Rita into a conference room. She closed the door, turned to me and said, "listen, about last night, I really want to thank you for that."

"Thank me, for what?" I asked.

"Coming over, confronting Glen. He keeps talking about leaving his wife, but says he can't, and as long as our relationship is a secret, I don't think he ever will. But now, it's out in the open. There's nothing to stop him for leaving his wife and marrying me," she said. I looked at her, and in her face I could tell that she actually believe it. She actually thought that Glen would someday pack up, leave his wife and marry her.

"Poor Rita," I thought. "she's so deluded. How do you end up deluding yourself that much about your relationship," I wondered.

I would eventually find out, but that is jumping ahead in the story. The part that is really important right now is what Rita said next.

"On another topic, nice catch on the blonde, Steve. She is very beautiful. Where did you met her?"

"Umm, she's a cousin of Mike's. You know Mike and I are room-mates. Well, Emily came over one night to see the place, and one thing led to another, and now we are going out."

Rita whistled. "You dog! Your roommate's cousin. Good think Mike is such a mousy little dude, otherwise he might pop you one. I know I would if you started having sex with one of my cousins. Anyway, congratulations."

With that, Rita and I went our separate ways, she back to her desk where she spent the rest of the day practicing the signature she would use when she became Mrs. Glen VanHooten, and I straight to Mike's desk.

I grabbed Mike and pulled him into another conference room. I don't usually kiss Mike when he's not Emily, but I couldn't help myself. I planted my lips right on his mouth, and gave him a long slow, kiss.

"They had no idea it was you. You totally passed to Glen and Rita. In fact, Rita was telling me how hot she thought you were," I said, smiling a big grin.

Mike was ecstatic, and actually ended up taking the rest of the day off to go shopping for some more clothes. The last thing he said before leaving the office was, "you could be right, maybe I should be Emily full time."

While Mike went home to transform into Emily, and do his shopping, I spent the rest of the afternoon searching our company intranet and the web for information on diversity in the workplace and acceptance of transgendered individuals in our company. As I had already told Emily, there is a woman in the Northwest who is transgendered who works for our company, and so I printed off web-pages about her, as well as information from government sources on diversity and equality laws, ready to make my argument to Emily. If there was one thing I was going to do, it was get Emily to be a full time woman.

I got home from work about 6 o'clock, and walked in the apartment. I heard Emily rush out of the bedroom. She was wearing only a bathroom, and her hair was mused.

"I thought I would find you all dolled out in some new, expensive dress," I said, kissing her.

"Yeah, I was just trying stuff on," she said.

"Oh, can I see," I said, walking towards the bedroom. Emily stood back for a moment, and then quickly followed me.

I walked in the bedroom, and it was a mess. Clothes were on the floor and the bed was unmade. I looked beside the bed, and saw some waded up tissues. I picked them up, and could feel right away that they were wet with cum.

"What have you been doing?" I asked.

Emily quickly grabbed the tissue from me. "Oh, I was just excited about my new clothes, you know, trying them on, and all, made me very excited, so I ... umm... took care of myself."

I smiled. "Awww, honey. That's so cute, though I wish you would have waited for me. I would have loved to have shared the adventure with you," I said, kissing her on the forehead. "Anyway, I have a bunch of stuff I printed off from the intranet on our company's policies on diversity in the workplace. I think we should go through it tonight, and talk about how you feel about living full time as a woman."

Emily smiled at me. "I don't need to look at any printouts," she said. "You were right, and the past few weeks have convinced me. Mike is no more. From now on, I am going to live full time as Emily."

I jumped up in the air and hooted. I was elated. "That's great. Let's crack open a bottle of wine, and I'll cook you up a nice meal to celebrate," I said, walking towards the kitchen.

"No, come on Steve, let's go out and celebrate. Let's paint the town red," she called after me.

"Umm, okay. What were you thinking? There's that new Moroccan place on Sixth that is supposed to be good," I said.

"I was thinking more along the lines of going out dancing," Emily said. "Like when we first met. Let's go out to Foo Bar. It's ladies night, so I'll get two-for-one drinks!"

"Dancing, but we have to be at work tomorrow," I said.

"Come on, Steve, live a little," she said, giving me a hot sexy look that I couldn't say no to.

So we got all dressed up in our clubbing best, and headed out to Foo Bar. I'm pretty good looking when I get dressed up, and Emily was gorgeous, so we were able to skip the line and get right in the club, always a nice advantage of being with a beautiful woman.

Foo Bar was packed. There was beautiful men and women all over the place, bumping and grinding to the music which seemed to exist solely to put into sound the rhythm of sex. The air in the club was thick with the scents of beautiful people on the prowl for flesh. The odors of cologne, perfume, wine, beer, liquor, hair gel, sweat and probably a few other bodily fluids all mixed in the air.

Emily and I went to the bar, and she bought a couple bottles of Bud for us at the two for one price. I leaned against the bar, but Emily grabbed me by the shirt and pulled me out onto the floor. Soon she was grinding against me. I could feel myself rise in my pants at the touch of her body against mine. I held her close and kissed her, staring into her eyes. All I could think about was how much I loved this woman, and now she was going to be my woman all the time.

We continued dancing and kissing, Emily's hips continuing to grind against my crotch. The song ended, and the next one started up, similar but faster, causing the already excited crowd to start dancing faster, building it would seem to some crescendo.

I ran my hand down Emily's waist, and found my hand running over another hand. It was large and rough. I pulled away from Emily to see another guy had taken up a position behind her, and was grinding away against Emily's ass.

"What the fuck?" I cried out. "Dude, get your fucking hands off my girlfriend!"

I started to move towards him, to push him away from my girlfriend, but Emily grabbed me. "Steve, what are you doing? It's fine, he was just dancing."

"Yeah, with his dick almost buried in your ass!" I cried.

The guy looked at me. "Easy, bro, your girlfriend didn't seem to mind it. In fact, she kind of liked it, I think." The guy had a smug look on his face, and I had never wanted to hit anyone so hard.

Emily could see the look in my eyes, and so she grabbed me and pulled me off the dance floor. "Steve, calm down. Its just dancing. No big deal. Just relax, okay."

"I just don't like guys touching you, that's all," I said.

Emily looked at me and frowned. "Well, its not really your place to say who gets to do what to me. This is my body, and that is my job. I came her tonight to have a good time, and to dance, and that is what I am going to do."

I looked away. Suddenly the anger I had wasn't towards the guy on the dance floor, but Emily.

Emily grabbed my face, and turned it towards her. "Steve, I am her to dance, and that is ALL I am going to do. I'm not her to pick up guys and cheat on you. But I like dancing, and frankly, I like the attention I am getting from the boys on the dance floor. It makes me feel sexy, and alive, and feminine. It makes me feel like a woman, and that is what you wanted, right?"

I looked in her eyes, and suddenly felt guilty. "God, what was I thinking, being angry at her. That was so unfair of me," I thought.

I nodded at her, and smiled. "Okay, you're right. I am sorry. I was just a little stupidly jealous. I do want you to feel sexy. As long as at the end of the night its me you come home with," I said.

She grabbed my cock and laughed. "Nobody else, darling!"

We headed out onto the dance floor again, and spent the next half hour out on the floor. Emily was getting a lot of attention, which I allowed, but I also stuck close to her so those other guys would know she was with me.

After half-an-hour of dancing, we took a break to grab another beer. I looked at my watch. It was already 10:30 pm, and I was starting to get tired. I was about to suggest that we take off, but before I could get the words out, I saw Emily squealing and hugging a bunch of girls accompanied by a couple of obviously gay guys. Emily bounced over to me.

"Steve, this is great. I called a couple friends to help us celebrate, and they came!" Emily introduced me to the lot of the them, which turned out to be a mix of t-girls, genetic girls and the two gay guys, all of whom used to hang out together when Emily was going out to the t-girl clubs back before we met.

One of the t-girls, a large and unconvincing blonde who called herself "Lady Miss Cranbrook" came up to me. "So this is the hunk of meat who has been hiding our little Emily away in a tower for that past 5 months. You know, our little, pretty, blonde thing used to come out with us a couple times a week, but now she's too busy playing house with you." Lady Miss Cranbrook gave me the once over, and said. "Hmmm, well, you seem like a nice hunk of beef, and if what I have heard about the size of your ... leg of lamb is accurate, I guess I could understand why she's been your sex slave for the past few months."

Emily giggled and gave Lady Miss Cranbrook a playful shove. "Come on, C, don't be so hard on him. He's a really nice guy," Emily said.

One of the gay guys, named Manuel said, "Nice guy? I had you pegged for the abusive biker type, Emily." Emily shot him a look that was disapproving, but you could tell she was having fun being in the crowd.

The other gay guy, Frisco, came up to me and put his hand on my stomach. "I dunno, a nice guy who is straight as well. Where can I get one?"

Emily playfully batted Frisco's hand away. "Come on guys, stop picking on Steve, and let's get out and dance."

The gaggle headed out onto the dance floor. Emily grabbed my hand to drag me along. "Nah, I think I'm going to sit this one out," I said.

Emily looked at me. "Come on Steve, let's dance."

"No, go ahead, have fun with your friends. I'm just going to rest up for a bit."

Emily looked at me, but I smiled to let her know it would be alright, and so she headed out onto the dance floor and started dancing with the large group.

I leaned against the bar, drinking my beer and watching Emily on the dance floor. She was laughing and happy, dancing with her friends. Every once and a while a guy would come over and start dancing with her, close and sexy, but soon enough he would retreat into the background, most likely scared away by Frisco and Lady Miss Cranbrook.

I looked at my watch. It was 11:30, and they were showing no signs of stopping. I, on the other hand, could barely keep my eyes open. I headed out onto the dance floor. Emily grabbed me, and we started dancing close. It felt good, but my eyelids could barely stay up.

"Baby, I think I am going to take off. If you want to stay out and celebrate with your friends, that's cool."

Emily pulled away from me. "Come on, Steve! This is my 'coming out' party. Stick around and have fun with us."

I shook my head. "I'd love to, but I can't. I am just so tired, and I have to do the purchasing accounts in the morning. You stay, have a good time with your friends, and we'll go out this weekend for a nice dinner to celebrate, okay?"

Emily looked crushed, but she nodded and kissed me on the cheek. "Okay, baby. Have a good sleep, and I'll see you in the morning."

As I headed out of the club, I looked back. Two guys started dancing up on Emily, one in front, one behind her. They danced for a moment, Emily sandwiched in between the guys. Then Lady Miss Cranbrook and Frisco danced up, taking a position on either end of the guys, creating a massive five person dancing sandwich. The two guys quickly retreated. I smiled.

"Good work, Frisco and Lady Miss Cranbrook. Keep my sweet Emily safe tonight," I said to myself as I headed out of the club.

* *

The next morning I woke before my alarm to find the bed empty beside me. I looked at the clock, it was almost 7 in the morning, and Emily still wasn't home. I was suddenly very concerned. What if she got hurt? What if she got in a car with one of her drunk friends, and got in an accident? Was she okay?

I quickly dialled her mobile phone. She picked up after the fourth ring, sounding groggy. "Hello?"

"Emily, my god, are you okay?"

"Yeah, Steve, I'm fine. We didn't leave the club until four, so I just went and crashed at Frisco's place. What time is it?"

"It's almost seven in the morning. Why didn't you call me?" I asked. Now I knew she was safe, I found myself annoyed that she hadn't called.

"Umm, I didn't want to wake you up. You have to do the purchasing accounts this morning, I didn't think you'd want to lose any sleep," she said. In the background I heard a male voice, though I couldn't make out what it was saying.

"Who's that?" I asked.

"No one. Just Frisco being an idiot," she said. Emily then covered the phone and I could hear her telling Frisco to be quiet. She uncovered the handset, and spoke to me again. "Sorry about that. Anyway, I'm going to sleep for a bit more. Can you let Glen know I will be in late? I'm going to book an appointment with HR for this afternoon to talk to them about coming into work as Emily."

"Yeah, okay, I will. I love you. Call me after your HR appointment," I said.

"Okay, will do. Later," she said, and hung up.

After the call I was torn. I was happy to hear Emily saying she was going to speak to HR today, but also felt uneasy about what had happened last night. It seemed strange that she hadn't called me, and also that she had stayed at Frisco's place. Was something going on between them? Emily had always said she didn't like "campy" guys, and Frisco was definitely a campy guy.

As I thought about it more, I started to realize that the voice I heard in the background didn't sound like Frisco at all. Frisco sounded like a swishy gay, lisping and lilting. The voice in the background was deeper and more masculine. Was she even at Frisco's at all?

Finally, I couldn't help but notice that she hadn't said that she loved me. By the time I got to work, I had a pit in my stomach. I was starting to suspect that Emily might be cheating on me.

* *

The uneasy feeling disappeared in the afternoon, when I saw Mike and Irene from HR walk into Glen's office. After an hour of talking, Glen called everyone in the department into a conference room for a "special meeting." Myself, Rita and the three cackling hens who also work in our department sat down as Mike, Irene and Glen stood at the front of the room.

Glen straightened his tie, and cleared his throat before starting his speech. "Okay, I have just been speaking with our valued co-worker Mike and Irene from Human Resources, and starting tomorrow there are going to be some changes... ummm, positive changes, I should state... in our department. As you all know, we value diversity here, and are welcoming of people of all races, genders, sexuality and ... ummm, other differences, I guess. Anyway, we try and make a positive environment for our staff, and that is all our jobs. So I want us to make a positive environment for the changes... positive changes... that are happening."

Glen stopped and looked at the room for some confirmation that they understood. Other than myself, everyone looked very confused. Glen, reading the confusion on the faces of the staff, turned in a panic to Irene.

Irene stepped forward. "As part of our policy on sexuality and gender diversity, we do not discriminate on the basis of sexuality or gender identity. What Glen is trying to say is that Mike has let us know that his gender identity... I mean, her gender identity... is not of ... the... male... identity."

The folks in the room looked around at each other. I was trying to stifle a laugh. As much as I was looking forward to having Emily in the office, watching Glen and Irene squirm through this announcement was quite funny.

Finally, Mike decided to take the reigns himself, and stepped forward.

"What Glen and Irene are trying to say is that, even through I was born as a male, for my entire life I have felt like I am female. No, not felt like a female. All my life I have been a female. My outer appearance has not matched with what I know I am. I would like that to change, and starting tomorrow, I am going to start coming to work dressed on the outside as I am on the inside."

12