Emily, BBC, and Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes Emily would give me a mercy hand job. Other times she would only allow me to masturbate myself while she rubbed her dripping pussy on my face. Occasionally, Emily would leave the room and leave me to masturbate by myself. Luckily, she was not into the orgasm denial routine that I've read some cuckoldresses prefer for their betas. She told me that if I ever "became a problem" maybe then she would add some orgasm denial to help keep me "in line."

Unfortunately for me, Lawrence did not want me as a live audience for their lovemaking, so I never got to watch in person, only the recordings. But at least the recordings were frequent and high quality!

With Emily's blessing and encouragement, Lawrence did have me come over to his place to blow him several times when she was out of town at conferences. She explained to us both that she didn't "see any reason why her lover shouldn't be able to nut in a willing mouth just because she was out of town, and the willing mouth might as well be her cucky husband instead of some slug 'competition.'" Lawrence agreed, and I was, I admit, excited to be compliant.

It was my first gay experience of any kind. I tried to tell myself it was "bi," but there I was at Lawrence's apartment by myself worshiping his giant black cock with my mouth. It's difficult to call that anything other than "gay," right?

So, in any event... I loved being gay with Lawrence's BBC. I loved how big, strong, and powerful his cock was. I loved how quickly it leaked precum in my mouth. I loved sucking on it lovingly, licking it, and also being face-fucked by it. It was the bomb. It was perfect for me. It was as big as I could handle--with some mild discomfort only--but not too big.

I got so excited that I came with just lightly touching myself while Lawrence face-fucked me balls deep. I was laying upside down on his bed with my head tilted back and down, so he could get balls-deep into my mouth and throat, and when he came with a roar, I came, too! This happened not just once or twice, but all four of the times he face-fucked me. It was insane how much his face-fucking me turned me on.

When Emily returned from her conferences, she thanked me for looking after "her man" with a peck on the cheek and a nice, slow, attentive hand job--much more TLC than I would ordinarily receive.

Lawrence fucking Emily in the ass was especially poignant.

Emily had never given me her ass. In fact, she had rebuffed my overtures multiple times. But she had given her rear virginity to Ice, I learnt. Emily "respected," she said, that the hottest black men required that all of her holes be "on offer." She explained to me, "Cucky, the hot black guys are in another category from you and other white men when it comes to sex. It's only fair that they be further honored and respected and allowed more access to me. I can't imagine denying anything to black men that I might do to give them pleasure--so long as it didn't harm me."

It always turned me on when she would profess her loyalty and subservience to black studs. Those attitudes were definitely not available towards me--not even as her husband!

After their first couple of hookups, Lawrence regularly took Emily's ass. In fact, she made sure to beg him to fuck her there at least every two weeks if he neglected to. "Cucky," she explained to me. "If I don't have him in *all* of my holes regularly, I know Lawrence will stray. That's how hot black guys are. Lawrence needs to know that I crave him in all of my openings, that my whole body is committed to his needs. Black guys as hot as Lawrence need to really 'own' their girls. It's okay if you don't understand..."

But I told her I did understand. "Emily, I know Lawrence and black studs like him are a world apart from me and other white guys. I get it if they have more expectations. Don't worry about me," I offered, truthfully.

Emily had me clean her ass in addition to her pussy when her ass was full of cum. It was definitely a little disgusting, the taste. But I enjoyed having yet another way to be intimate with her, and I always thought she had the most adorable ass, so overall it was a plus for me, especially as I eventually got used to the pungent flavor.

Furthermore, the cutting, intense humiliation and subservience of licking another man's cum out of a hole of my wife's that I would never be allowed to fuck--it was incredibly erotic!

Emily would also rim Lawrence's ass. This too was amazing for me to watch in recordings. Emily would make out with his asshole in a more amorous fashion than I ever remembered her kissing me even on my mouth.

I would never have dared ever to ask Emily to rim my ass. She did it for Lawrence without even being asked!

Once in a while, my "pre-cuckolding" personality would poke up. Once, for example, I challenged Emily as to why she never left me fuck her in the ass once we were married, after she gave it first to Ice. "Oh, Cucky," she responded. "I was hoping you weren't going to ask me that. It's rather simple. I liked having something special that I had given only to Ice, as my best lover ever. Then, it became something that I knew I would reserve only for black men with BBCs--same with rimming. Keeping your dick out of my ass--and my mouth off of your ass--ever since... Well, both have been important and special for me, Dear."

It was cutting to hear the truth--which I probably could have just guessed without asking--but like with everything that Emily told me that was humiliating, it was also hot. It was hot to learn yet more ways in which Emily was a dedicated black cock slut and not nearly loyal as a wife.

Emily and I both instinctively knew that her limiting her direct interaction with my small dick should be part of our arrangement. It seemed to turn us both on. She even shooed me away one time when I briefly slipped into our older patterns and tried to touch her; she was trying to masturbate daydreaming about Lawrence, and the last thing she wanted was me anywhere on her!

We also had a little mutual appreciation ritual where Emily would thank me for allowing her to get the BBC fucking that she so badly needed--and I would thank her in turn for staying married to me and allowing me to be her pussy-and-ass-cleaning beta white cuckold. She would ask me if I was frustrated, and I reassured her that I was not, that licking her pussy and ass after she got black-fucked was all the intimate reward and connection that I needed. I was sincere.

Without us really talking about it, Emily even kissed me on the mouth less and less as time went on.

In my new role, I refused to initiate intercourse with Emily. I explained to her that it wasn't my place anymore to do so. Still, she insisted that we have intercourse about once every five or six weeks at the outset of her dating Lawrence. She said she felt it was important for our marital bond. However, she also shared that she felt disloyal to Lawrence when we did it, because she was naturally monogamous, and Lawrence was her main lover. I didn't know how to reply to that at all, so I would just mumble something along the lines of "it's up to you, Dear."

Intercourse between Emily and me became increasingly awkward. It was harder for her to get into it, which of course affected me as well. Even though in her physical prime, Emily stopped getting wet before I would enter her--not even after foreplay. This was so obvious that of course I developed performance problems, too.

After the third or fourth time where I quickly lost my hard-on, finally Emily was merciful.

"Cucky, I'm so sorry. I can see this is just not working anymore, for us to make love together, for us to have intercourse. I'm sorry that I just can't get wet for you anymore. You must know it's a combination of things, I am guessing?" Emily offered, speaking rhetorically. "On the one hand, my psyche resents that I should lie with a man who is not an alpha black man, and does not have a massive black cock. You're such a tiny-dicked beta cuckold in comparison to my lover. It really is a turnoff, even though I still love you. I'm sorry... And also, frankly, it feels disloyal to Lawrence... As you know, I'm the monogamous type, and even though we are married, lying with you... Well, it does feel like cheating..."

"I understand, Emily," I weakly interjected.

"As the alpha between us, between you and me, I know these matters are my decision. So I'll tell you that I've decided. I'm not going to try to fuck you anymore. Not ever again, as far as I can tell. I'm going to be black-only from now on. Permanently. For now, it will be Lawrence. I don't think Lawrence will last forever. So after Lawrence, it will be other black men... Something tells me that this may be better for you, too, but I'm making the decision for my own sake, rest assured. My psyche and pussy deserve to be reserved for black cock only. It will make my life more relaxed and fulfilling by far. I think you'll get used to it."

We were still halfway naked in bed sheets right after trying to fuck--for what turned out to be our last time--and Emily was able to easily lean over and check on my little dick with a couple of fingers. And she did so. She found my tiny white dick rock hard, fully recovered from my anxious state and even leaking some pre-cum.

Emily had a big laugh at my expense and continued to comment. "Well, well! So that went over well! You're actually *happy* that I'm going black-only?!! Just like I thought you would be! How convenient and nice!? Why don't you beat off while I sit across from you and use a big black dildo on myself?" And so we did. Emily used her largest black dildo--it was twelve inches long! And I played with myself with both hands.

I was so hugely relieved to end our charade of trying to have sex. Within a few minutes I had a huge cum from relief! And then masturbated soon after to a second one. Uncharacteristically, both times Emily came at just about the same time as me. She was excited and relieved as well!

Emily was then steadfast with Lawrence as her only lover for a couple of months more. She never did fall in love with him. Instead, he fell for her and began pressuring her to leave me. Emily did her best to let him down nicely, but he hounded her for a few weeks--until Emily set him up with her attractive and horny friend Leslie, and then Leslie started to fuck him like crazy. The whole scene was a close call for my marriage.

Emily then did some dating, continuing with Black guys only, mostly meeting online. Nothing clicked as well as Lawrence. There were a few guys that lasted for seven, eight, or maybe even ten dates. Emily often gave up sex to the black guys on the first date, and she never went on a second date if she didn't intend to fuck the guy. There were a few hot stories that I could dive into--such as a few times I was allowed to watch and a handful of BBCs I got to suck--and maybe I'll circle back to one or two of those another time.

One of my favorite activities, I discovered, was to lick the nuts of an alpha black guy's BBC right as he would ejaculate into my wife's excited and willing pussy. Even though she was on the pill, it felt like I was assisting in black-breeding her. It was hot! It got me wondering, as well, if it might be hot to black breed Emily for real one day. Hmmm?

Emily became disappointed and frustrated that no one seemed a good match for a longer relationship. She needed an intellectual peer--which was hard for her to find--to sustain her interest, in addition to a BBC and a big, black alpha male. Lawrence--and Ice before him--both had been incredibly bright.

Throughout, Emily still enjoyed the BBC sex and saw to it that I got plenty of videos when I wasn't invited to watch or participate.

It was amazing to see my wife enthralled with a big black guy: a giant cock balls-deep in her small torso, her thin legs wrapped around his backside, and--much of the time--Emily's tongue aggressively dueling with her lover's, or her mouth simply willingly, sweetly receiving the larger tongue of her lover.

It was entrancing to see how Emily frenched the black guys much more amorously than she ever did with me! She seemed incredibly eager to receive a black alpha man's mouth and tongue however he might prefer, and for however long--whether it be gentle or aggressive, egalitarian or invasive. Emily was up for any of it. And with great stamina.

Emily moaned, groaned, cussed, hissed, and howled loudly and frequently and had obviously more intense orgasms by far than I ever knew her to experience with me. Her orgasms with me had been nowhere close!

It was thrilling to witness the heights of sexual fulfillment that Emily is capable of with a black man with a BBC. With the incredible love and attraction I have for my wife, it was titillating and gratifying for me to see her give herself so wantonly and to be so fulfilled... Even more so than I had imagined it would be!

It was all accentuated by the fact that I knew my little dick would never be in my wife again--nor would my dick ever be in her ass. With Emily freely giving up both holes to BBC lovers sometimes within minutes of meeting them. She was a dedicated BBC slut at this point, and I was the hardcore total beta cuckold.

We hadn't yet discussed out loud how we might eventually have children--since Emily had gone black-only--but it became more and more obvious, I'm sure, to each of us that it could really only be through BBC breeding. It didn't seem likely that Emily would turn over her womb to be impregnated by my sperm--even with the use of medical technology--when it would be so much hotter for her to be naturally black bred by someone she found more masculine and more attractive.

Yes, I'm sure we both felt black breeding was in the future. The thought was incredibly arousing to me--that my wife should be so fully committed to big black cocks. That Emily would be so far gone into our lifestyle that she would even have an interracial baby for all to see... But what would of course shock people with much more clarity would be the second or possibly even a third interracial baby. One brown baby could just be a fluke of artificial insemination. More than one brown baby, however--most people would rightly assume that Emily had become a black cock slut. Even our families! She and we would be outed. Our lifestyle would easily be inferred.

We saw for ourselves that what Emily had first heard about seducing black men was true. It was easy for Emily once she targeted a guy in a work encounter, social setting, public place, or online dating, so long as he was single and she flirted a tiny bit. Black guys love a sexy white woman. If she's married, it's even hotter for them. Emily always wore her wedding band and engagement ring to help her in the chase.

The black studs don't focus on a white woman's imperfections. They don't worry if she rates a "7" or "8" versus a "9" or "10." They don't care if she's in her twenties, thirties, forties, or even older. They are just happy to get a pretty white wife's pussy and take it from her husband... And take it again and again and again--ideally--so long as the pretty white wife is willing.

Married black guys, on the other hand, Emily avoided. She did not want to chance an angry wife coming after her! Her black pal, Jenise, did set her up to date her black husband, Wayne, for a stretch, but that was an exception. Jenise allowed and even encouraged Wayne to fuck white women to help keep him committed to the marriage. That was their choice, together. Emily really enjoyed Wayne's thick nine-incher, and she was sad when Jenise had him end it after a handful of liaisons to keep them from developing serious feelings for each other.

The black men's preference and interest, almost always, we learned, is to try to ruin a white wife for her husband, to make her so hooked on black cock that she'll have no interest at all in her husband's smaller dick, nor in any white man's. My impression is that, given enough time, this dependably happens. Most often, women who go black for a while do end up black-only, Emily and I have learned from our networking with others living our lifestyle. Certainly, that's what happened with Emily. Emily says she thinks it happens even faster for most white women who try black than it did for her. She acknowledges, sweetly, that her love for me must have slowed her down.

Emily found that some of her black studs were excited to learn that she was already pledged to be black-only while others were sad that they had missed the chance to help to turn her black-only, to ruin her for whites.

And who can blame these black bulls? It makes total sense that it would be extra hot for the black studs to bed white wives and aim to turn them black only, given the racism that black people face in America, right? Besides, everyone--white and black--these days enjoys the eroticism of interracial sex. I loved it, too, and I was only watching.

After dating black guys for some months without finding a new steady relationship, Emily thought it might be better if she simplified her life by trying one night stands for a while. She began going to a club that specializes in white women hooking up with black men. Emily went there every Friday night for several months--taking just one off for my birthday. Mostly, she went home with a different guy each time, having only a few repeats.

Usually, Emily got home early Saturday morning, around 4 or 5am, totally fucked out, and oozing BBC cum from her pussy and sometimes her ass with her clothes a shambles and cum caked on her face and hair. Emily made a point of not washing up before coming home to me. She knew it turned me on.

Several times, Emily didn't get home from her Friday night out clubbing until *Sunday* afternoon. When this would happen, she was always covered in hickies, in addition of course to cum leaking from both her pussy and ass.

Once, her ass cheeks looked like they had been beaten raw with slaps or worse. When I asked Emily if she was upset about her beaten ass, she said, "Absolutely not, Jeff! It was fabulous! It was incredibly animalistic and amazing fucking! Don't you worry! Nobody does anything to me that I don't like-- I always insist on a safe word!"

Emily brought home an especially high volume of video from her casual encounters. The black studs loved to record Emily in the act for their own future enjoyment, and they were more than happy to provide us with copies. Boy, were these hot! I had to fight the urge to stay home and beat off to them all day! If you have never seen your white, adorable, sexy love-of-your-life giving up hot sex to BBC, you have no idea what you are missing! It is totally "next level"!

Curiously, watching Emily in a hot make-out session with a black stud was even more titillating for me than watching her fuck. She seemed so amorous. Even though I knew she wasn't in love, it looked like she was. It was as though she was in love for those long minutes of French kissing. Plus, she never French kissed me anymore, not ever... Seeing Emily french kiss in videos was as close as I came to the real thing.

My absolute favorite were those videos where she was getting fucked balls deep while French kissing--true love-making sessions.

We've seen some of Emily's interracial videos show up on the Internet over the months. Fortunately, her eyes or face have usually been obscured by the well-meaning black guys. All but twice that is; twice, we had to contact a web hosting company to get a video taken down! We will never know whether anyone we know saw Emily fucking BBC before the videos were taken down. Or perhaps other videos have been out there that we never even noticed. It's a weird feeling and, oddly, also exciting!

After several months of the one-night-stand approach, Emily let me know that it wasn't working for her. Yes, the sex was great, but the one night stands made her feel a little too slutty and immoral. She wanted to work at finding a relationship again. This time, she hoped that she could find someone also truly interested in being "friends with benefits." The idea was to preserve our marriage and also get her black fucked in a way that didn't make her feel quite so trashy.