Emily Untethered Ch. 04

Story Info
Things are getting complicated. Lines are crossed.
17.8k words
4.82
39.1k
53

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,307 Followers

All characters involved in sexual situations are over 18, and all of this work is mine. No one else has permission to reproduce or sell it.

*****

Untethered

Chapter 4

Emily slept fitfully the rest of the night and half of the next morning. When she woke, she couldn't bear to climb out of bed, her tears beginning to flow again. The thoughts of what she had done the night before were vivid in her mind. She blamed herself and knew she should have stopped, even though she'd been in such a desire-fueled state.

She rolled over in bed and saw the picture of her dad on her nightstand. She'd cut it in half, throwing away the part with her mother in it. She briefly tried to blame her mother for what had transpired. After all, it had been her that put her father in the state he was in.

The thoughts died quickly as soon as they entered her head. She knew that no matter what her father was going through, it had been her that had...

She couldn't bear to think about it and tried to brush the thoughts away. She lifted a pillow and covered her face, screaming into it in frustration. The image of her father's cum soaking into her panties filled her head. She saw her fingers dripping with the warm liquid and then saw them slowly move to her mouth. An image flashed into her mind then. She lay in her bed, her panties soaked with her father's semen and her legs spread. One hand was furiously scrubbing at her aching pussy, the other slurping greedily at her cum-covered hand.

She reached up and brushed a tear from her eyes and wondered for the millionth time, just what the hell was wrong with her.

A few minutes later, she finally worked up the willpower to get out of bed and headed to the bathroom to shower. Reaching into the shower, she turned the water on as hot as she could stand and hopped in, then grabbed the loofah and began to scrub.

Images of her actions the night before continued to assault her as she washed herself. She closed her eyes eventually and lowered her head into the stream, the water washing away her tears. Eventually, the water began to run cold and she finally turned it off and hopped out.

She had to admit that the shower had made her feel better, even though her actions the previous night still weighed heavily on her mind. She needed to talk to someone, but Dakota was probably not the right person, and her dad was definitely not either.

"There's no one you're going to be able to talk to about what you did," she thought. "You're going to Hell." She shook the thoughts away left the bathroom. Dressing quickly, she chose something more modest than she normally did as the images assaulted her.

She closed her eyes, praying... wishing... begging for them to grant her some peace.

"Fingers dripping with pearly white cum, oozing into my waiting mouth..."

She moaned softly as she remembered the taste, subconsciously licking her lips and steadying herself on the wall.

"God, I'm such a fucking freak, she thought, realizing the thought of what she had done was exciting her all over again. The way her father's seed had tasted was different somehow, from all the boys back in Cali.

She immediately shook those thoughts away, or tried to, as the memory of the taste hit her again. She winced and thought she could almost feel it on her tongue. She felt her pussy get squishy in her panties and moaned in agony.

Finally, she forced herself up and went downstairs. Her father had already eaten breakfast and was presumably up in his office. She quickly made herself some toast and ate it, hoping to be out of the kitchen and back to the relative safety of her room.

As she finished, however, and began to head upstairs, her dad appeared out of the office and headed downstairs, directly towards her.

Her head reached the top step and she peered upwards, her eyes inadvertently going to the bulge in his pants as it bounced towards her. She bit her lip softly and quickly averted her gaze as he came forwards.

"Morning, sleepyhead," he said. "I made us some unhealthy breakfast but you slept too late," he said, with a pout. "No bacon for you."

She smiled at his goofiness and met him at the top step. His warmth and demeanor immediately brushed all of the thoughts from the previous night away and began to make her feel immensely better.

She wrapped him in a hug, pushing him backwards and causing him to stumble a bit. Reaching out and catching the wall, he chuckled and wrapped her in a bear hug.

"I'm sorry about last night," he said, as she nuzzled against his chest.

She froze, and then slowly glanced up, fear in her eyes.

"You know, snapping at you for trying to look out for me..."

She smiled, relief apparent on her face. She reached up and kissed him on the cheek then and nuzzled into his chest once more.

Then she felt it, again. Backing up and holding him at arm's length, she glanced down and saw his prick bobbing slowly to life as he began to turn and head downstairs, his hand adjusting his shorts to try and conceal it.

"I'm not even wearing anything sexy," she said as he headed down the stairs past her.

He blushed and turned halfway, shrugging. "I know. I woke up this morning, more... relaxed than I've been in a long time. I didn't immediately start thinking about sex."

"Until you hugged me..." she said, guessing the unspoken truth he was thinking. A demented sort of pride filled her then as he blushed and went downstairs without saying anything else.

Feeling a little better, she went back to her room and studied for a few hours. Thoughts of what had happened were never very far away, though she did manage to concentrate on her studies.

Dakota texted a few times, and Emily figured it was safe enough to see her, as long as they kept the conversation light and didn't interact with her father. She invited her over for later that afternoon and then tossed her phone to the bed and resumed studying. As afternoon turned into evening, she got a text from her friend that she was on her way. A little later, the doorbell rang, and Emily rushed downstairs to answer it. She heard her dad and Dakota talking and peered around the edge of the wall.

Dakota was giggling about something while he shut the door behind her. She turned suddenly and gave him a hug and then pulled him down to whisper something in his ear. He chuckled and shook his head, murmuring something in response.

Emily felt a sharp stab of jealousy, surprising her. She tried to ignore it, but she couldn't get over the idea that Dakota was taking something of hers. She sighed and turned back upstairs, irritated

A minute later, the redhead knocked lightly on the door. "Emily?" she called softly.

"Door's open," Emily said, irritation clear in her tone.

Peering in, Dakota looked in on her curiously. "You okay? You don't sound very happy to see me."

Emily shrugged, unable to conceal the irritability she was feeling.

Dakota came and sat on the bed after shutting the door behind her. "What's the matter?" she asked.

Emily shook her head, knowing how ridiculous it was to be irritated, but unable to move past it. "It's not important. I'm just grumpy."

Dakota frowned then and moved closer, running a fingernail along Emily's leg. "Is there anything I can do for my Mistress?" she asked demurely.

Unable to conceal it, half of Emily's mouth lifted in a smirk.

"Your little suck puppet would be glad to fulfill whatever wish my Mistress wishes," Dakota said, leaning close and kissing Emily's cheek.

Emily rolled her eyes. "I'm just fucked in the head, that's all."

Sitting back, Dakota looked at her. "Did something happen?"

Emily shrugged. "I guess."

Dakota sighed and knelt, pushing the books and laptop away. She quickly pushed Emily back and grabbed both sides of her face and kissed her.

Emily squealed in gentle surprise at the suddenness of the movement, as well as Dakota's forcefulness. Her warm and powerful tongue pushed into Emily's mouth, gently finding hers and dancing wetly with it for a few moments. As she pulled back, Dakota gently nibbled on her lip and then sat back.

"There, now you shouldn't be so grumpy and you can tell me what's wrong."

Emily sighed, and in truth, wasn't as grumpy, but she just wasn't sure if she should really spill the beans about what had happened. She smiled weakly at Dakota as a single tear came to her face. "I don't want you to hate me," she said. "Or think I'm a freak."

Dakota brushed Emily's blonde hair from her face. "I'm not going to think you're weird, or a freak." She scooted so that she was sitting next to her at the head of the bed.

"I just don't know what I should tell you..." Emily said, cryptically.

Dakota shrugged. "Tell me everything. I've been your friend longer than anyone else. You can't scare me away easily."

Emily smiled weakly again and shrugged. A long silence followed and she seemed to come to a decision. "I'll try, I guess," she said.

There were a few more long moments of silence between the two, and finally, Emily sighed and wiped a tear away.

"A few weeks ago, when all this started, I heard my dad crying in his bedroom. He was obviously upset that "bitch" had left and was having nightmares. I got up, and went in to try and comfort him, but there didn't seem to be anything I could do. That first time, I went back to bed."

Dakota nodded, listening quietly and gently running her hands through Emily's beautiful blonde hair.

"A few days later, I heard him again, but this time I figured that he might do better if he had something warm up against him. He might think it was her and sleep better."

Dakota nodded. "That makes sense. Did it work?"

"It did," Emily said. "He slept peacefully that night and for a few nights after." She sighed as she finished, her face turning towards her lap as she thought about the previous night. Dakota sat patiently.

"Last night, I could hear him rustling around. I woke up, and I was really, really horny. I'd like to say that I went to his room for just him, but that would be untrue. I missed being with someone. I missed being held and squeezed... made love to."

Dakota's eyes went wide for a second.

"I crept into his room, telling myself that it was for his sake that I was there. I slipped into just my panties and an old shirt of his. We fell asleep and he stopped his fitful rustling and just held me."

Dakota's expression softened then, realizing that Emily wasn't going to admit something she might not be ready for.

"During the night, I felt his erection. It wasn't any big deal, I'd felt it before and it's a natural thing for a healthy man to have in the morning. I didn't think anything of it until I realized that the way we were positioned had it directly between my legs."

Dakota's eyes widened again, but she didn't dare speak.

"Fuck, I was so goddamned horny..." Emily said, her hand seeming to reach up of its own accord and clutch at her chest. She closed her eyes and sighed, steadying herself.

"It took all the willpower in my body to keep from pulling my panties aside and shoving his dick in me," she said, tears coming to her eyes. "I wanted to fuck him so damn bad."

Dakota looked at her with sympathy, continuing to stroke her hair.

"I couldn't help myself. I reached down between my legs and felt the tip, just for a few seconds. But, I knew that if I kept holding on, I would pull my panties aside and have my way with it. It was surreal. I knew that I was holding my father, but I didn't care. I wanted it. I wanted to stroke it, to turn over and suck it, to swallow his load and keep on going. A thousand rotten thoughts filled my head and wouldn't leave. I pictured myself doing all these nasty things with the man who raised me."

Dakota raised her head and kissed Emily's cheek.

"A few seconds of holding it, and he began to cum. I quickly let go, and he came, and came, and came. He came so fucking much, my leg and my panties were fucking soaked. I hopped out of bed and rushed to my room. He never woke up."

"That's not so bad, Emily," Dakota said, though her voice wasn't as steadfast as her words.

Emily brushed a tear away, and lowered her gaze. "You don't know... you don't..." she squeaked out, tears flowing as her shoulders bobbed. She shook her head, fighting back the tears. "You don't know what I did."

Dakota could only sit there and hold her in sympathy until the story was over. She seemed at a loss for something to say.

"When I got back to the room, I was just about to start cleaning up with a towel when I saw how soaked my panties were. I couldn't help it. It was like all of California came back in an instant. I saw all the times that I'd swallowed some guy's load out in California, all the times they'd cum on my pussy or on my breasts or face, how much I got to where I absolutely loved sucking cock and swallowing them. I could remember the taste, and how much I fucking missed it, how much I absolutely craved it sometimes. I couldn't help it," she protested again.

"I fell back in the bed and ripped off my panties and masturbated with them." She glanced up and saw Dakota looking at her, an unmistakable look of shock on her face.

"I rubbed the cum into my pussy and came harder than I ever have in my life. I nearly blacked out from the convulsions and contractions I was having."

Tears were flowing down her face, dripping off her chin and onto her legs.

"When I was done, I scooped up what I could from my pussy and..." she stopped, shaking her head in shame.

Dakota quietly waited, knowing that speaking now would be a mistake.

"I... I licked my hand clean. After that, I shoved the cum-soaked panties in my mouth and sucked on them until I had them clean too. I'm sure if I had stayed in his room, I would have sucked the cum out of his sheets. It was like I was fucking possessed."

She sniffled and wiped her face with a tissue. "Afterwards, I just cried myself to sleep."

Dakota was quiet for a long time as Emily laid her head down and allowed her to run her fingers through her hair. At least an hour passed while the two lay in bed. Finally, Dakota lifted Emily up and kissed her tenderly on the lips.

"Look," she began, drawing Emily's face up to look into her eyes. "I'm not going to say that what happened was normal, because you wouldn't believe me if I did. What I will say is that I understand, and I don't think you have any reason to be upset, or ashamed."

Emily sighed and rolled her eyes.

"I mean it," Dakota said, shaking her slightly. "You've been through some traumatic stuff. Both you and your father have. Who the fuck cares what you two do in your own home."

"Dakota..." Emily sighed. "It's wrong."

The redhead sighed. "Emily, it happened. With all the sexual energy and frustration in this house, it's no wonder it happened. I wouldn't have been shocked if you had started to have sex with him."

Emily looked at her doubtfully.

"Okay, that's probably not true," she admitted. "The truth is, you're not the same person you were. You've tasted life, Sweetheart. You went out to California and did God knows what with people you never met. You've probably done things that I don't even know about, or could name."

Emily sighed, and smiled weakly. "Yeah, that's true."

"I'm not saying that's a bad thing, though. You don't regret any of it, do you?"

"No... I guess not," she answered.

Dakota smiled. "It's not like you were actively trying to seduce your dad..." she said.

Emily shook her head. "No, not actively. But... he greeted me this morning without a hard-on and then had one when we finished hugging."

Her friend waved the thought away dismissively. "Em, you give me a lady-boner when you hug me, who can blame the guy?" She smiled widely at her, trying to get her to respond.

Emily rolled her eyes. A long silence passed between them.

"Dakota," she said, looking up. "What did you say to my dad in the doorway?"

Dakota grinned. "So you were spying on me?"

Emily turned a serious gaze on her. "What did you say?"

Suddenly aware that Emily wasn't in a playful mood, Dakota's frown disappeared.

"Emily..." she said. "I just..."

"What... did... you... say?" Emily asked, slowly.

"I told him that I really enjoyed fooling around last night. He said that he enjoyed it, but that we should behave ourselves and that it wasn't appropriate."

Emily continued to stare. "And?"

"And... and I asked him if he was sure."

"Sure? Sure of what?"

Dakota nodded. "I said, "Are you sure you don't want me to accidentally give you a real one?""

Emily rolled her eyes and turned away.

"Emily... are you upset at me?" she asked, putting a hand on her arm.

Emily jerked it away. An uncomfortable silence filled the room.

"You're the one that asked me to do it," Dakota reminded her quietly.

Suddenly, Emily realized that she was acting like a bitch, and her gaze softened.

"Oh... oh... Dakota... I'm sorry..." She turned and reached for a confused Dakota. "I didn't mean it... I just... I got jealous and I don't... I don't fucking know why."

The redhead looked at her suspiciously for another few seconds before relaxing.

Emily turned to face her, nearly at the verge of tears. "What the fuck is wrong with me?"

Dakota could only offer a hug in response. Yet another uncomfortable silence filled the room. Eventually, Dakota sighed and turned towards her.

"Look, I know you're going through a lot. I know this isn't easy on you, but I'm really trying to help."

Emily nodded, smiling weakly. "I know you are. I don't mean to be such a bitch. Part of me just wants to forget all of this."

"But part of you doesn't," Dakota said, leaning in. "I hope I'm in that part." She smiled sweetly at Emily, who tried to return her smile as best as she could.

Satisfied that she was feeling a little better, Dakota changed the subject and they spent the rest of the afternoon together. Dinner rolled around, and she headed home to go make sure her dad ate.

An hour or so later, John peeked in the room. "Hey kiddo, still studying?"

Nodding, she looked up and smiled. "Hey, Daddy."

"Dinner will be ready in about 5 minutes, if you're hungry."

Suddenly realizing that she hadn't eaten lunch, she nodded vigorously as her stomach grumbled in protest. He smiled and turned then, heading downstairs. She followed a few minutes later, and they had a pleasant meal and ate in relative silence.

At the end, he turned and looked at her. He looked, for a second, as if he had something to say to her. In the end, he shook his head and began to clean up.

She disappeared upstairs soon after. The next few days passed exactly like Sunday. They would wake up, pass each other in the hallway or in the kitchen, exchange pleasantries, and then go to work or school. In the evenings, she would disappear upstairs, or head over to Dakota's and hang out. When they ate supper, conversation was bland and cursory. Several times, he looked like he wanted to talk to her about something, but never said anything.

By the end of the week, she was getting more than a little irritated with him.

She got home from school on Friday, tossed her books on her bed and then went to do laundry and clean up the house. Intent on keeping herself busy, she found chore after chore to do just that, until she heard her Dad pull in and the tell-tale click of his keys in the door.

She met him at the entry hall then, and gave him a quick hug and kiss. "Evening, Daddy," she said, smiling. "Dinner will be ready in a little bit."

Turning, she headed back into the kitchen and finished preparing the evening meal while he went and changed into a t-shirt and some lounging pants. As they finished eating, he gave her that look again. She grew irritated then and sighed at him.

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,307 Followers